BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 55 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where are the Rising Sons out of?

The East Dummy

DGF

DGF? Please enlighten us with your low brow humor...

I'm like ice cream. Good Humor

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits are 4th grade kid in question is a 5th grader( hear back and forth whether he started school late or not ) but does play on Crush. Extremely talented but a 5th grader older or not. So No rules were broken, feelings hurt but no rules. people talk with out knowing anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 moves a player from Crush ( 2020) to play in the 2022 bracket and you knuckleheads don't have a problem with that? I understand most people hate Express, and 91. But in this instance put aside your hate for either organization and explain why 91 moves a player from a 2020 team to a 2022 bracket for a tournament. This nonsense is exactly why USA Lacrosse must step in and put a stop to all this. This is also the reason why more and more Long Island Lacrosse Clubs are staying away from my Lacrosse Tournaments/ 91 Tournaments...

So rather than go on and on with this for days. How about a statement from My Lacrosse Tournaments?

They don't owe you or anyone anything! Even if the information is true, if the other teams play them with the players they have and know (and you can be sure the opposing coaches know who that kid is), then you can't cry after the fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express will beat them. Watch.

Try beating the 4th grade team first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 moves a player from Crush ( 2020) to play in the 2022 bracket and you knuckleheads don't have a problem with that? I understand most people hate Express, and 91. But in this instance put aside your hate for either organization and explain why 91 moves a player from a 2020 team to a 2022 bracket for a tournament. This nonsense is exactly why USA Lacrosse must step in and put a stop to all this. This is also the reason why more and more Long Island Lacrosse Clubs are staying away from my Lacrosse Tournaments/ 91 Tournaments...

So rather than go on and on with this for days. How about a statement from My Lacrosse Tournaments?

It was a Busch league move. The kid had no business playing on that team and it shows how little integrity his father has for playing him on the 2023 team.

But don't expect the tournament directors to address it.

Truth is that crush kid IS in the 2022 graduating class and he played in the 2022 bracket.

It sucks and it never should have happened but 91 can hide behind that technicality.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC team did not play Greenwich that was the westchester team. Mc team lost to the bandits. I really don't see what all the uproar is about. This kid is in 5th grade right? He played in a 5th grade bracket. If express is so good how could they let 1 player beat them? He's in the same grade! And if you say he's supposed to be in 6th I'm sure some of the express played should be too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Smash didn't even make the finals today...what happened?

Lost in a coin flip tie-breaker. Good showing otherwise, can't see a 2022 team beating them any time soon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How dare that boy play in his graduating year. No rules were broken and why shouldn't he get to after playing way up all the time. Truth is our boys played great last Monday at legacy came on the field and took that team for granted not knowing that team. The boys will learn from it, it's October and MC will have these kids ready. Both teams played hard and it was a great game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Smash didn't even make the finals today...what happened?

They went 2-1 playing 6th grade A and missed the finals on a coin flip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutley agree - and did that player take away PLAYTIME from a player on the BANDIT'S roster ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams should just refuse to play when they are scheduled to play against these 91 teams that they know are cheating... That me be the only way to get them to stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Minutemen never Played the bandits yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Minutemen never played the bandits yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn't 91 and express go back to orange and white. A and B. Enough with the confusing animal names or wanna be intimidating names. We all know who the top team is anyway. That decoy doesn't work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2022 team 1 did. Last year they were called the minutemen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid from the crush that played 2022 is a 2022 kid ...Thats why no one SHOULD have a problem with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid from the crush that played 2022 is a 2022 kid ...Thats why no one SHOULD have a problem with it.

Yeah, he's a 2022 kid that should be a 2021 kid. 91 has a game of 3 card monte going on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What grade should he be in is the real question?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No.... He's a really good 2022 kid who plays UP on the 2020 team. Well within the rules for him to play down whenever he or his club wish. Time for you idiots to know what's up before you open your cowardly anonymous mouths.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The age discrepancy is one thing, but if he is not going to play on this team, why play for this one tournament? It is fall ball for crying out loud. You should be seeing what your team is and what you need to work on. You should see who your leaders will be. Who will step up in a tough moment. Who will controll the ball, and who will play the best D. If you have a hired stud for this tournament what did you learn?What did the team benefit? Dont they all already have t shirts? I would hope the kids who are on this team would rather risk losing , but play than to get a shirt and watch some member of a different team play in their stead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an express parent to be fair we have a fair number of boys that should be 6th graders a minimum of 5. This issue is really not an issue an old 5th grader w a team of 4th graders is not against the rules and for us a few old 5th graders w a team of 5th graders all in the 5th grade bracket. There are a ton of kids that either were held back or started late that play grade level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please let us all know what tournaments your going to that have age verification. I'm sure there are a few teams that can show proof of age. Until then Give it a break with the BS over a kid playing on a team he is eligible to play on. Do you really think the other teams in 2022 didn't have a couple of hold backs. Except the fact that he is a good player and move on. This goes on all over whether its club teams or town teams that go to tournaments.They all do it and it is not cheating because its within the rules. I personally don't like the rules but I would never call someone a cheater when clearly it looks like that is not the case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No.... He's a really good 2022 kid who plays UP on the 2020 team. Well within the rules for him to play down whenever he or his club wish. Time for you idiots to know what's up before you open your cowardly anonymous mouths.

Unless the tournament states you can't roster on 2 different teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The age discrepancy is one thing, but if he is not going to play on this team, why play for this one tournament? It is fall ball for crying out loud. You should be seeing what your team is and what you need to work on. You should see who your leaders will be. Who will step up in a tough moment. Who will controll the ball, and who will play the best D. If you have a hired stud for this tournament what did you learn?What did the team benefit? Dont they all already have t shirts? I would hope the kids who are on this team would rather risk losing , but play than to get a shirt and watch some member of a different team play in their stead.

How do you know that he won't be playing with this team or a 5th grade team along with his older 2020 team? Eventually those kids are going to be graduating and he will still have two years of HS to go. If he can fit it into his schedule, why not play with his own grade level as well?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. You said so many stupid things it's comical. You must be a liberal blowhard who thinks your opinion is soooo important. It's not. The kid played at his age. He's good. Wanted to play. So what. Now go protest the war or watch CNBC and kiss your Obama picture. Hahahahahaha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His 2020 team did not play, was only rostered on one!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His 2020 team did not play, was only rostered on one!

The kid and teams played by the rules, but since you have something against his father or 91, it doesn't matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because last year he was a 2021!! That's why!! shocked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid needs to pick a team - not just jump on board with another when they dont even need him. Not really fair to the kids on the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, a 12 year old 2022... Please, everyone knows 91 is full of it. People should just not play when they are scheduled to play those teams. They have holdback a on every single level and then brag that they are "playing up". They're not playing up. That's the actual grade they're suppose to be in..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The overall talent in 2022 is one of the deepest grades should make foe some fun years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. You said so many stupid things it's comical. You must be a liberal blowhard who thinks your opinion is soooo important. It's not. The kid played at his age. He's good. Wanted to play. So what. Now go protest the war or watch CNBC and kiss your Obama picture. Hahahahahaha.

Liberal blowhard?! I think you have it backwards my friend. I dont think my opinion is so important, you do. That is why you felt the need to respond with name calling. You dont like what I have to say so you try to shut me down and insult me. Sounds like typical liberal tactics. My only point was that, especially in fall ball why bring in guests? Play the team you have. As a parent that pays to play I want what I paid for. I want my son to play, I want his team to play and I want to see growth. None of that happens the way it should if There are guest players. If the kid is on the team, great. But if he is good enough and is playing up why would he want to play back two years? doubt he will be on this team come summer. Every run he played, he took one away from the boys who will be.

Go enjoy your win at all cost, rules and sportsmanship mean nothing I want a t shirt mentality. Sounds like Obama to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both 2022 brackets were pretty week to begin with ! let the bandits brag all they want ,no A teams played ,they finally figured out this tournament is a joke , no disrespect to the kids that played but most talent at that age were either at football or lax practice see u in the spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The overall talent in 2022 is one of the deepest grades should make foe some fun years

Agreed. It's just a shame that the competition makes some clubs want to float the spirit of the rules. With that said, it would be nice if we could just support the boys and watch great lax.

I'm amazed by the level of lax being played by 4th & 5th grade boys these days. Hopefully, the parents won't ruin the overall experience for them.

LI Lax has a bright future, let's keep it classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both 2022 brackets were pretty week to begin with ! let the bandits brag all they want ,no A teams played ,they finally figured out this tournament is a joke , no disrespect to the kids that played but most talent at that age were either at football or lax practice see u in the spring

It was a beautiful day, the fields were in good shape and it was a good tournament. Say what you want, I'd rather my kid play 4 games in a local tournament then not play and travel to some mediocre out of state tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid needs to pick a team - not just jump on board with another when they dont even need him. Not really fair to the kids on the team

Agree 100%. This is a disgrace...It is an absolute joke that this happens and the numb parents of the "real" players just sit there and let it happen because the coach says its ok...91 is a JOKE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid has ALWAYS been 2022, once again people speaking about something they know nothing about or just starting nonsense. No matter how you look at it kid is 1000 percent grade and age appropriate to play 2022. The fact that some people have a problem with it is just that, their problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid has ALWAYS been 2022, once again people speaking about something they know nothing about or just starting nonsense. No matter how you look at it kid is 1000 percent grade and age appropriate to play 2022. The fact that some people have a problem with it is just that, their problem.

Give us a break. The kid has been playing 2020 for 3 years now. Why have him play in on a 2022 team in HH . Is it so JS can post a picture on Instagram with his 3 kids on one team. What Joke. If the team is that good, play up without him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express HAS 5 kids that are 2021 age but are 2022 grade, no rules are broken . People do not go to some of these tournaments because it's easier to say how great they are than to play . Express is an A team btw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just stating the facts

Page 17 of 55 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard