BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 55 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A wide margin? 6-2. That's 4 goals. Express just beat them 10-7. That's 3 goals. Not much difference there. And this was the 1st time express played together. Only 4-5 players back from last year. I'm pretty sure TLI didn't have much turn over. Pretty impressive win for express. Heads up!! Looks like express making a comeback at the younger grades.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws black not in that class yet. Stop stirring the pot. They have improved a lot. Leave it at that. Express and the two 91 teams would handle them easily right now. Igloo on the other hand and TLI have regressed.
Smash
Express
United
TLI
Igloo
Outlaws
Legacy

You're full of crap buddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A wide margin? 6-2. That's 4 goals. Express just beat them 10-7. That's 3 goals. Not much difference there. And this was the 1st time express played together. Only 4-5 players back from last year. I'm pretty sure TLI didn't have much turn over. Pretty impressive win for express. Heads up!! Looks like express making a comeback at the younger grades.

Except for 2024 where it is still a hot mess. I guess channy will take that over is 2 years and right the ship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check your facts. It was 8-2 and not that close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son didn't make Igloo but there's no way Express is better than them. They are a better team this year than last. Express talks to much trash.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Except for 2024 where it is still a hot mess. I guess channy will take that over is 2 years and right the ship

The guy is very good at what he does. Advice to all you travel people. Best part of this team is that it isn't a dad/coaching scene. This 2022 team is getting top level professional instruction at every practice and it shows. Where this team is in one month is awesome. If you turned down a spot on this team, you have made a huge mistake. Not saying we'll be the best or rank them or whatever. Just saying that the boys on this team will be some the best players on LI in the coming years, because of the instruction they are getting now. They will be at Brine, NXT, Jake Reed, etc. And you know what so will the Smash kids, and some Igloo kids, etc, etc... Hopefully they all enjoy it and play other sports and become great student athletes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Express is that good why didn't they blow out the town team that was there. I think the score was around 7-3 Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy is very good at what he does. Advice to all you travel people. Best part of this team is that it isn't a dad/coaching scene. This 2022 team is getting top level professional instruction at every practice and it shows. Where this team is in one month is awesome. If you turned down a spot on this team, you have made a huge mistake. Not saying we'll be the best or rank them or whatever. Just saying that the boys on this team will be some the best players on LI in the coming years, because of the instruction they are getting now. They will be at Brine, NXT, Jake Reed, etc. And you know what so will the Smash kids, and some Igloo kids, etc, etc... Hopefully they all enjoy it and play other sports and become great student athletes.

You are so high and mighty this year when you think you are in the rankings. Express did not beat any of the top teams last year. If you win the other competitive teams this year then Smash may play at age. Until then Express is not even in their thoughts. We have move on until you catch up and make it worth looking back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the final score was 9-3 and that was only because the refs missed 2 extra goals we made. And our boys held onto the ball for the last 2 mins and didn't shoot, because if they didn't hold onto the ball, I'm sure we would've beaten them atleast 15-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are hardly any dad coaches any more. You are wrong there. Assistant coaches yes but not head coaches. You give the coaches a whole lot of credit but what it comes down to is you have better players. I hope you are is good as you think, you are putting a big target on your team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is every one on 2022 bracket hates on Smash cause they win
And they do it every time and with class. They win over and over and are deep in every facet; their fast paced offense, smashing defense and strong goal tending
People hate when your on top that's the way it goes.. They've dominated consistently playing whatever opponent comes their way and will continue to as well as challenging themselves playing up

Don't make claims on whose better until anyone in 2022 beats them
Maybe you should put down your red cup and just realize they might just be hard working 10 year old boys who actually play lacrossevwith a vengeance and also excel in other sports as well . It's called ATHLETE!!! They are kids that recognize the importance of working hard and are coached to play with intensity and discipline
Hate all you want but they win and you can't take that away from SMASH
Their even fun to watch
People love to talk when the only thing that matters is the scoreboard!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And they do it every time and with class. They win over and over and are deep in every facet; their fast paced offense, smashing defense and strong goal tending
People hate when your on top that's the way it goes.. They've dominated consistently playing whatever opponent comes their way and will continue to as well as challenging themselves playing up

Maybe you should put down your red cup and just realize they might just be hard working 10 year old boys who actually play lacrossevwith a vengeance and also excel in other sports as well . It's called ATHLETE!!! They are kids that recognize the importance of working hard and are coached to play with intensity and discipline
Their even fun to watch

Honestly, If every game was a competitive game and the kids played on a very high level. Wouldn't care about the scoreboard. Not a 91 parent, but I agree with you... people love to hate the team that is on top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their even fun to watch

Well stated, however there is certainly more to life than the scoreboard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express will beat them. Watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever you say Paison

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The bottom line is every one on 2022 bracket hates on Smash cause they win

Their even fun to watch

[quote=Anonymous]The bottom line is every one on 2022 bracket hates on Smash cause they win

Well stated, however there is certainly more to life than the scoreboard

I agree, I'll be the first to admit I don't barely watch what's going on in the game besides my son, who btw is the goalie, I truly just enjoy watching him play, but at the end of the day ppl can get caught up in all the negative unnessasary blabbering and you can't help but respond just to clarify things. If you took the time to read any of most of the posts on this site, according to them basically all travel teams suck!!!! It's actually comical and rediculous all at the same time, I guess that's why I read them when I need a pic me up (almost like a soap opera) if you haven't already guessed YES I AM A LAX MOM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are hardly any dad coaches any more. You are wrong there. Assistant coaches yes but not head coaches. You give the coaches a whole lot of credit but what it comes down to is you have better players. I hope you are is good as you think, you are putting a big target on your team.

91 Has dad coaches. Do they have credentials? Sure! Do they have an interest in their kid more than others? Absolutely! If you don't think SL and JS arent showing their kid some extra love you are nuts. As for the last part of your statement, what kind of grown adult says stuff like that? Targets really??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is possible that all of the idiots on the message board take a step back and say, wow, we have a lot of 5th grade talent on Long Island REGARDLESS of the team? Think about it folks, isn't it better to acknowledge this than to continuously beat down the different travel clubs. I have been to a lot of tournaments and can honestly say, we got it going on. Who cares about the top dog team? There WILL come a time when Smash will be smashed. Perhaps not by another Long Island team, but they are beatable. Ok, let the bashing begin!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PkdXnH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is possible that all of the idiots on the message board take a step back and say, wow, we have a lot of 5th grade talent on Long Island REGARDLESS of the team? Think about it folks, isn't it better to acknowledge this than to continuously beat down the different travel clubs. I have been to a lot of tournaments and can honestly say, we got it going on. Who cares about the top dog team? There WILL come a time when Smash will be smashed. Perhaps not by another Long Island team, but they are beatable. Ok, let the bashing begin!

No other 2022 team is in the same class as SMASH! - "Period" Stop the nonsense and get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No other 2022 team is in the same class as SMASH! - "Period" Stop the nonsense and get over it.

Non Smash Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the Rising Sons out of?

The East Dummy

DGF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the "No other 2022 team is in the same class as SMASH!-"Period" Stop the nonsense and get over it" I have a tampon for your PERIOD!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the Rising Sons out of?

The East Dummy

DGF

DGF? Please enlighten us with your low brow humor...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the "No other 2022 team is in the same class as SMASH!-"Period" Stop the nonsense and get over it" I have a tampon for your PERIOD!

I hope it is large one very big mess to clean up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope it is large one very big mess to clean up.

I'm glad I don't let my kids on this site. There is something wrong with you 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash hope you are ready we are coming for you this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great post jerk. hey kids, my kids are going to get you. 5th grade bully dad. talking smack to kids...excellent use of your weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BTW, which "we" do you represent? Like, what 5th graders are you talking for? Do they feel this way? or is it possible they think "thats just my dad, who was never as good as I am at lacrosse, getting all crazy for no reason other than to make himself feel better for being a no talent moron".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not much chatter about 2022 express today. No more boasting how they are going to beat smash and how they are the team to beat. Can't even beat a 4th grade team. Oh well, maybe next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did MC 2022 team even play today ? That might have been the B team. Does anyone know ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not much chatter about 2022 express today. No more boasting how they are going to beat smash and how they are the team to beat. Can't even beat a 4th grade team. Oh well, maybe next year.

:)) ... I love it! Chest thumping idiots. I wasn't there, but I'm curious to hear some of the results.

Does anyone have tourney results ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That wasn't the B team. That was MC team. Bad, bad loss. Let's hear the excuses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits 4th grade had a 5th grader on their team. That's not fair! Even though it was a 5th grade bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 moves a player from Crush ( 2020) to play in the 2022 bracket and you knuckleheads don't have a problem with that? I understand most people hate Express, and 91. But in this instance put aside your hate for either organization and explain why 91 moves a player from a 2020 team to a 2022 bracket for a tournament. This nonsense is exactly why USA Lacrosse must step in and put a stop to all this. This is also the reason why more and more Long Island Lacrosse Clubs are staying away from my Lacrosse Tournaments/ 91 Tournaments...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Without Joey bandits get spanked. Maybe he can hold him back again. If he's driving in 7th grade maybe that will some how eliminate JS demons of being a zero is high school/college. Ha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2022 MC team 1 lost to Greenwich team 2x one in regular game other in finals . They did not play the 91 bandits . I believe it was 2022 express westchester team that lost to bandits . Can anyone clarify ? Express looks like jumped the gun calling all teams out . Losing in B bracket tournament for a team that's calling out Smash . Think express needs to get out of the B bracket and maybe play A teams to be able to attempt beating Smash . Why would MC put his top team in B bracket tournament . Sad .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 moves a player from Crush ( 2020) to play in the 2022 bracket and you knuckleheads don't have a problem with that? I understand most people hate Express, and 91. But in this instance put aside your hate for either organization and explain why 91 moves a player from a 2020 team to a 2022 bracket for a tournament. This nonsense is exactly why USA Lacrosse must step in and put a stop to all this. This is also the reason why more and more Long Island Lacrosse Clubs are staying away from my Lacrosse Tournaments/ 91 Tournaments...

So rather than go on and on with this for days. How about a statement from My Lacrosse Tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits 4th grade had a 5th grader on their team. That's not fair! Even though it was a 5th grade bracket

Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Smash didn't even make the finals today...what happened?

Page 16 of 55 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard