Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Left for the 4th Annual Girls LI Showcase- www.CBLaxers.com
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 03/03/21 08:19 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 03/03/21 07:58 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 03/03/21 07:37 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 03/03/21 07:31 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 03/03/21 07:07 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,273
Posts283,378
Members2,244
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89520 10/16/14 06:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats the list of teams in order from HH website
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2019's
8th Grade -‐ 2019 EAST

Blue Sharks 2019 East
LI Express
West Islip
Team Smithtown WEST
Team 91 2018 Stampede Gold
Commack 2019
Team ESM 2019
Long Island Tomahawks


Is that a prediction

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89613 10/17/14 08:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Westchester 2019 team will be hands down the top 2019 team. My guess is they win each game by 10+ goals. Not sure why they are even playing in this tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89631 10/17/14 09:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Westchester 2019 is the "B" bracket !! Nice going express playing weak teams to get the oh most important WIN beating up on B teams...NICE...

West Islip or Smithtown West should win the "A" bracket.

should take the ship is my guess.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express Westchester 2019 team will be hands down the top 2019 team. My guess is they win each game by 10+ goals. Not sure why they are even playing in this tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89660 10/17/14 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are so ridiculous with your predictions and complaints about this tournament. My son is playing tomorrow. He's a pretty good player for a young kid and he is very excited to get out there with his team. He has no idea which teams he is playing against and which teams are in his bracket or whether any teams are not showing because they don't like 91 tournaments or don't want to start the season with some losses. It's going to be great weather, and it's right here on Long Island. My guess is his team goes either 1-2 or 2-1. He'll be fine either way and will forget his record or who he lost to by the time we are home. I feel bad for all you negative people or those refusing to play because of all the politics or business of your lacrosse and who will having bragging rights on BOTC. Your kids are the ones missing out.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89666 10/17/14 10:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are so ridiculous with your predictions and complaints about this tournament. My son is playing tomorrow. He's a pretty good player for a young kid and he is very excited to get out there with his team. He has no idea which teams he is playing against and which teams are in his bracket or whether any teams are not showing because they don't like 91 tournaments or don't want to start the season with some losses. It's going to be great weather, and it's right here on Long Island. My guess is his team goes either 1-2 or 2-1. He'll be fine either way and will forget his record or who he lost to by the time we are home. I feel bad for all you negative people or those refusing to play because of all the politics or business of your lacrosse and who will having bragging rights on BOTC. Your kids are the ones missing out.

And that is what it is all about...well said!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89752 10/17/14 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they just change the schedule again? Looks like Sunday back to Seneca MS

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89774 10/17/14 04:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express Westchester 2019 is the "B" bracket !! Nice going express playing weak teams to get the oh most important WIN beating up on B teams...NICE...

West Islip or Smithtown West should win the "A" bracket.

should take the ship is my guess.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express Westchester 2019 team will be hands down the top 2019 team. My guess is they win each game by 10+ goals. Not sure why they are even playing in this tournament.


They don't choose and it doesn't say A or B. Read the schedule, it says East or West.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89788 10/17/14 05:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree 100%, All of the tournaments that were played this past summer and spring are distant memories, not even mentioned anymore. I just tell my son to play hard regardless of who he is playing against, how old they are and how big.
Let the boys play and the parents shut up!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89830 10/18/14 06:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a nice way to say A and B ...East and West

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express Westchester 2019 is the "B" bracket !! Nice going express playing weak teams to get the oh most important WIN beating up on B teams...NICE...

West Islip or Smithtown West should win the "A" bracket.

should take the ship is my guess.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express Westchester 2019 team will be hands down the top 2019 team. My guess is they win each game by 10+ goals. Not sure why they are even playing in this tournament.


They don't choose and it doesn't say A or B. Read the schedule, it says East or West.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89837 10/18/14 07:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6th grade has A / B AND East West.
Who are the true AA level teams anywhere in 8th grade bracket?
91 Orange / White, Wolverines, TLI, etc not here ...Not sure this tourney actually has a true A bracket...

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
TheBackOfTheCage #89865 10/18/14 12:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny Express changes brackets to sandbag and still can't beat the 4th grade 91 team and don't make the ship!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89869 10/18/14 12:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So funny Express changes brackets to sandbag and still can't beat the 4th grade 91 team and don't make the ship!!


Forgot to mention they showed up with a Crush attackmen who controlled the ball and scored or assisted on every goal.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
TheBackOfTheCage #89870 10/18/14 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team lost to a 4 th grade team?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89874 10/18/14 01:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So funny Express changes brackets to sandbag and still can't beat the 4th grade 91 team and don't make the ship!!


Forgot to mention they showed up with a Crush attackmen who controlled the ball and scored or assisted on every goal.


How could they have a Crush player if they are 4th grade and Crush is 7th?? Sounds like someone bought a used helmet.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #89876 10/18/14 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the coaches son. We all know who. A disgrace that the kid played on the team. Exactly why teams are starting to not play in 91's tournaments anymore. He controlled the entire game. Express D could not do anything against him.

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4