BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the running clock tourneys are falling out of favor with a number of clubs, especially in the younger ages. its just not good for coaching and its not the way the game is played. Understand why they do it from the tourney point of view but for the younger teams it sucks, don't get to coach or TO when you need to calm it down a bit.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Maybe at LaxFest - organizers can get the school to cut the grass and fill in the soccer ball sized holes.

The school leaves the grass a little higher on purpose because the shorter it is the more destroyed it gets after a tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orangemen is Titanium renamed. No more Cyclones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either that - or teams are tired of lining 91 pockets with these tournaments. If you have been to some other tourneys I.e Hogan's. You can't compare. Many options out there now. People need to pick up there game.

Maybe at LaxFest - organizers can get the school to cut the grass and fill in the soccer ball sized holes.

Stay away from this tournament. let 91 play 91....IT MAKES NO SENSE. They put themselves in a no win situation if 91 is nearly the only organization in the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny 91 teams don't even go to 91 tournaments. 2021 Orange is not going to HH. They are good but not too good for this tournament like Igloo is. The 6 best teams in 2021 have about the same talent except for Igloo. 91 should not cry when teams don't go to 91 tournaments when 91 teams don't go. Having said that we enjoy 91 tournaments and don't mind some of the stuff that goes on. It is always a fun day.
Why isn't 91 United playing since it's a 91 tournament? We know TLI doesn't show for these tournaments and it seems Igloo doesn't want to start their $3500 season off by losing a bunch of games. Glad to see Express will be playing. It will be interesting to see if they are improved as they say.

Yeah, kinda stinks. Played a great game vs TLI on Monday and was looking forward to good competition here. Smash is up and Igloo and United aren't playing.

Teams use the excuses its a 91 run tournament and their not fair or we haven't practiced enough to jel. It's not the Olympics. It's 10 year old lacrosse. Just play and have some fun. If you lose some games fine. Just shows this is about business. Teams would rather not play and claim they are a top team. Sad this is what travel lacrosse has come to. Pretty soon all the good teams will be running to out of state tournaments to avoid losing to local teams and risk losing players the next year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kidding right - "leave the grass a little higher".

1st that is not grass - it's weeds. In some areas - if it was a golf coarse - they would call it hazard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny 91 teams don't even go to 91 tournaments. 2021 Orange is not going to HH. They are good but not too good for this tournament like Igloo is. The 6 best teams in 2021 have about the same talent except for Igloo. 91 should not cry when teams don't go to 91 tournaments when 91 teams don't go.

Laxfest is the only 91 tournament that they send all of their teams too. They have way to many tourneys to send their teams to them all and most are low competition events so they don't want to send their better teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo better enjoy their final days up top reality is coming straight at AA. TLI is legit,Express is MUCH improved and 91 has a little surprise for AA that he will have no answers for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for 2019 ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo better enjoy their final days up top reality is coming straight at AA. TLI is legit,Express is MUCH improved and 91 has a little surprise for AA that he will have no answers for.

Wow, it sounds like you have a lot free time.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo beat team Long Island by a bunch at Legacy tourney. Igloo also beat up on Express and Legacy. TLI was about Equal with all the teams that were there. Express Cudas, Outlaws, TLI and Legacy (Legacy had the four best wolves playing with them that day) were all about the same in talent and the games were all close ranging from 1 to 3 goal games. We have yet to see 91, Express Wolves, Igloo B and Icon this year. From what it looks like they will all be about the same as the rest of the A teams except for Igloo who is much better than everyone else. I am not an Igloo parent and don't like them but they are the best 2021 team so far. Time will tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019's
8th Grade -­‐ 2019 EAST

Blue Sharks 2019 East
LI Express
West Islip
Team Smithtown WEST
Team 91 2018 Stampede Gold
Commack 2019
Team ESM 2019
Long Island Tomahawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Knights 2021 withdrew from Havoc.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now thats a Quality move

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can one say two programs having conflict with same players at same tournament !

Now thats a Quality move

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You miserable Howard Cowell wannabe.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is a joke..trying to use express players to play for them...I know three definitely left express to legacy, but the rest come on..that's that Massapequa connection with legacy Head coach BB..u guys are the biggest joke...I guess the deal was..If we go head to head..we r sticking with express who we really like..lol...lol...must tell u something legacy joke...u don't have enough good players showing up to tryouts to make a decent competitive team or is it the shady business u guys run with your club..which one please? So I can laugh more...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see legacy having the conflict..they withdrew not express. .I feel bad for the rest of those parents on legacy..I wonder what explanation BB, TZ and MB are cooking up...big mistake..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, seems like the better express kids will be playing for their own express team, which leaves the blue knights short... Shocking....

Hey quality legacy parents, how do you like this quality move by this quality program. Have some quality time this weekend watching the quality express kids play for express while you sit home. Or you can come on down and have your kid watch the express team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Express wolverines will let the Legacy kids play for free and take roster spots on that team? So much for the "Whats wrong with a kid playing on 2 teams because my kid is awesome" argument. Time to show what a commitment means.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy "jokesters"..wait I almost wrote Jesters...u guys should merge and take their decal..haha...another big acquisition. .then legacy can become the biggest joke club in the circuit..Let the kids play, have fun and teach them the game the right way and stop stealing honest working parents' money..Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019's
8th Grade -­‐ 2019 EAST

Blue Sharks 2019 East
LI Express
West Islip
Team Smithtown WEST
Commack 2019
Team ESM 2019
Long Island Tomahawks

Is that a prediction

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy "jokesters"..wait I almost wrote Jesters...u guys should merge and take their decal..haha...another big acquisition. .then legacy can become the biggest joke club in the circuit..Let the kids play, have fun and teach them the game the right way and stop stealing honest working parents' money..Thank you

Where is the giant tent for the legacy circus ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now how many Legacy Blue Knights are going to be playing on some other team this weekend? What comes around goes around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for 2019 ??
West Islip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats the list of teams in order from HH website
2019's
8th Grade -­‐ 2019 EAST

Blue Sharks 2019 East
LI Express
West Islip
Team Smithtown WEST
Commack 2019
Team ESM 2019
Long Island Tomahawks

Is that a prediction

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Westchester 2019 team will be hands down the top 2019 team. My guess is they win each game by 10+ goals. Not sure why they are even playing in this tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Westchester 2019 is the "B" bracket !! Nice going express playing weak teams to get the oh most important WIN beating up on B teams...NICE...

West Islip or Smithtown West should win the "A" bracket.

should take the ship is my guess.
Express Westchester 2019 team will be hands down the top 2019 team. My guess is they win each game by 10+ goals. Not sure why they are even playing in this tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are so ridiculous with your predictions and complaints about this tournament. My son is playing tomorrow. He's a pretty good player for a young kid and he is very excited to get out there with his team. He has no idea which teams he is playing against and which teams are in his bracket or whether any teams are not showing because they don't like 91 tournaments or don't want to start the season with some losses. It's going to be great weather, and it's right here on Long Island. My guess is his team goes either 1-2 or 2-1. He'll be fine either way and will forget his record or who he lost to by the time we are home. I feel bad for all you negative people or those refusing to play because of all the politics or business of your lacrosse and who will having bragging rights on BOTC. Your kids are the ones missing out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are so ridiculous with your predictions and complaints about this tournament. My son is playing tomorrow. He's a pretty good player for a young kid and he is very excited to get out there with his team. He has no idea which teams he is playing against and which teams are in his bracket or whether any teams are not showing because they don't like 91 tournaments or don't want to start the season with some losses. It's going to be great weather, and it's right here on Long Island. My guess is his team goes either 1-2 or 2-1. He'll be fine either way and will forget his record or who he lost to by the time we are home. I feel bad for all you negative people or those refusing to play because of all the politics or business of your lacrosse and who will having bragging rights on BOTC. Your kids are the ones missing out.

And that is what it is all about...well said!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they just change the schedule again? Looks like Sunday back to Seneca MS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Westchester 2019 is the "B" bracket !! Nice going express playing weak teams to get the oh most important WIN beating up on B teams...NICE...

They don't choose and it doesn't say A or B. Read the schedule, it says East or West.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree 100%, All of the tournaments that were played this past summer and spring are distant memories, not even mentioned anymore. I just tell my son to play hard regardless of who he is playing against, how old they are and how big.
Let the boys play and the parents shut up!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a nice way to say A and B ...East and West

They don't choose and it doesn't say A or B. Read the schedule, it says East or West.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6th grade has A / B AND East West.
Who are the true AA level teams anywhere in 8th grade bracket?
91 Orange / White, Wolverines, TLI, etc not here ...Not sure this tourney actually has a true A bracket...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny Express changes brackets to sandbag and still can't beat the 4th grade 91 team and don't make the ship!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny Express changes brackets to sandbag and still can't beat the 4th grade 91 team and don't make the ship!!

Forgot to mention they showed up with a Crush attackmen who controlled the ball and scored or assisted on every goal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team lost to a 4 th grade team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Forgot to mention they showed up with a Crush attackmen who controlled the ball and scored or assisted on every goal.

How could they have a Crush player if they are 4th grade and Crush is 7th?? Sounds like someone bought a used helmet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the coaches son. We all know who. A disgrace that the kid played on the team. Exactly why teams are starting to not play in 91's tournaments anymore. He controlled the entire game. Express D could not do anything against him.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard