BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 144 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Blue still doesn't have a coach. Take the money and run.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't Keith W the 2020 Blue coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure. Did nothing for winter season.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I am getting a bit confused on here reading this...are the Turtles a set team of kids or are they always the 6th grade team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LaxMom13
I am getting a bit confused on here reading this...are the Turtles a set team of kids or are they always the 6th grade team?

Turtles are a set 7th grade team. They, just like every other team, occasionally replace/add new players.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Turtles are a set 7th grade team. They, just like every other team, occasionally replace/add new players.

They are always 2017 - last year they were 6th, this year they are 7th and next year they will be 8th, if they move to Maryland they will be 8th again the following year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are always 2017 - last year they were 6th, this year they are 7th and next year they will be 8th, if they move to Maryland they will be 8th again the following year

lol!! nice! LI LAX baby!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha sad but true, more of a Baltimore thing though not all of MD. I dont understand how the teams and players justify it. its no different then playing down a level. At u15 lets see how they play against high school jv teams, because thats what they really are. Working the system still makes it wrong. Hope the parents of these kids can give them a hold back in life. Oh sorry boss I did not get my project/ contract/ deal done cant I just wait until I dont have to work harder than our competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to look at the bigger picture...junior graduates HS at 18/19 then heads to prep then becomes a freshman at 20 years old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to look at the bigger picture...junior graduates HS at 18/19 then heads to prep then becomes a freshman at 20 years old.

so what, I would rather have my son graduate from an Ivy at 24 then a State School at 22 - this is the normal path for hockey players and if those two years gets you into an Ivy it is well worth it. and i think the majority of kids going to prep schools already know where they are going after a year and the prep year is either to get better scholastically or to mature physically, either way if that is whats best for your kid go for it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I should have stated that it was not my philosophy just a trend I see driven by parents and accepted more and more by colleges. The simple theory of having a stronger and older player on the field. Look no further than the NYPLL organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First obll game of season for 2017 express orange dominated fl$ with a score of 15 to 0

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
LOL ok thank you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First obll game of season for 2017 express orange dominated fl$ with a score of 15 to 0

Rumor has it that 91, the trurtles, outlawas and most other 7th grade teams has disbanned after this one win by express orange! Last year this team played tournaments with overage kids. Are they doing it again this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be a hater.....they are one of the best teams in the tri-state region. Coaching and organization are top-notch. Game was over in the first 5 min. Looking at a AA team this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rumor has it that 91, the trurtles, outlawas and most other 7th grade teams has disbanned after this one win by express orange! Last year this team played tournaments with overage kids. Are they doing it again this year?

All 7th graders to my knowledge, my son is on the team. Great group of hard working players that are starring to gel. By you mentioning Turtles in the same class of ability as 91 & Outlaws just shows your clueless to the middle school age of travel lax. Your sarcasm is not comical its silly & bitter. Grow up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be a hater.....they are one of the best teams in the tri-state region. Coaching and organization are top-notch. Game was over in the first 5 min. Looking at a AA team this year.

LMAO your funny,

You have four fathers coaching your team, and you have one win over a mediocre fl$ team so far, let's take it easy.

Put a couple of wins together and win a tournament or two before your start putting the kids in the hall of fame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to see 2017 Express Korwan play 2017 Express McManus, Korwan,s team has some very strong players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to see 2017 Express Korwan play 2017 Express McManus, Korwan,s team has some very strong players.

Yup, true. Korwan team has some strong players. But I will say that our Express Orange (McManuss) has been coming together very nicely the past month. I know I know it's indoor but our last four games our kids defeated 8th grade fl$ team, tied 8th grade Jesters, beat 7th grade Hotshots by 5 or 6 and destroy (OBLL) a good 7th grade fl$ team 15-0. So I like our chances against anyone because our parnets, coaches and most importantly our players are starting to see the chemistry form.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup, true. Korwan team has some strong players. But I will say that our Express Orange (McManuss) has been coming together very nicely the past month. I know I know it's indoor but our last four games our kids defeated 8th grade fl$ team, tied 8th grade Jesters, beat 7th grade Hotshots by 5 or 6 and destroy (OBLL) a good 7th grade fl$ team 15-0. So I like our chances against anyone because our parnets, coaches and most importantly our players are starting to see the chemistry form.

Just keep winning and there is no need to come on this board and blow your own horn. Let someone else tell you that you are the top team - then it means something. With all your boasting, every 7/8 grade will be gunning for you guys. My son isn't in this age group but I wish he was because I would love to see what the "top team in the tri-state area" looks like. A special trip to an OBLL game might be in order.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see McManus's team doing well. My son plays for Korwans team and he has a bunch of friends on that team. Looking forward to a great game when we finally play each other. Between the Turtles, McManus and Korwans team, Express will dominate this spring and summer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh brother...at least spell your??? coaches name right. 1 win and you are crowing already. Make sure you can eat that crow when the time comes!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. With these 3 teams turtles-AA, McManuss-AA, Korwin-A we have a trio of teams that will be a force this spring/summer. Many pictures going on the website this year!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh brother...at least spell your??? coaches name right. 1 win and you are crowing already. Make sure you can eat that crow when the time comes!!!!!!

Hey CHAMP, we've (Express 2017 Orange McManus) lost before and we will handle a lost well if & when it happens again! We listen to some of you tools on here rip our kids when we lost to our 6th grade Orange team in the Fall. Some of u destroyed our kids verbal on this angry filled board, that wasn't cool. So we know how to EAT CROW.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just can't understand the nonsense involved with this Team. We have many good Express Teams that win games every weekend, but we don't need to hear about it. Why the need for Express 2017 Orange to be so worried what everybody thinks about them.

Let's just all say they are the best, and not hear about it from these parents anymore. we don't see the Turtle/ 2016 Orange Parents boasting everytime they win a game. I think we should all chip in for therapy with this Team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey CHAMP, we've (Express 2017 Orange McManus) lost before and we will handle a lost well if & when it happens again! We listen to some of you tools on here rip our kids when we lost to our 6th grade Orange team in the Fall. Some of u destroyed our kids verbal on this angry filled board, that wasn't cool. So we know how to EAT CROW.

Did a 2017 express team really lose to a 2018 express team or was that just some BS being made up by 91 parents, that is crazy, lots of haters out there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please do not put Korwan"s team, with Turtles and McManus.They are the Blue team, until they show it on the field not on paper.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Please do not put Korwan"s team, with Turtles and McManus.They are the Blue team, until they show it on the field not on paper.

FYI.... Korwan team is not the Blue team you can check with the Express if you would like or just go to the LIE website and look at the 2011 fall tournament winners page, that being said McMannus Orange and Korwan Piranhas are both A teams. Most important is we are proud to be a part of the Express organization and look forward to great competition from all this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please do not put McManus' team with Turtles. They were the Orange and are not AA until they show it on the field not on paper (or a forum of opinions).

Sound familiar

Think first!

FYI- McManus lost to Express 2018 orange, while Korwan beat Express 2018 orange

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Korwans Team won Skull and Bones Tournament as well as beat many 8th grade teams indoors this winter. The team does speed and agility as well as practice every week. I think your color blind. McManus beats one decent team with a half of a roster and every one is going crazy. I am not saying they are not good they are but relax. Lets see what happens in the next few weekends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attention to all 2017 teams entered in the OBLL:

Apparently there is a team so superior to all of you that is seems pointless to even bother playing the games. We have been notified that Long Island has its first AAA Youth lacrosse team based on one win in the OBLL on its first weekend. Congratulations to the 2017 LI Express Orange team for being the best team in the country at its age group. The Turtles and the rest of Long Islands 2017 lax teams might as well quit playing lacrosse and take up baseball or something.

Sigh and I had such high hopes for my sons team.........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know who is ducking McManuss..they dont want them anytime soon. They can play up and hide up all the wantt..Orange are the team to beat now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll bite. What team might that be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know who is ducking McManuss..they dont want them anytime soon. They can play up and hide up all the wantt..Orange are the team to beat now.

thanks for the chuckle, funniest thing ive read in a while

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll bite. What team might that be?

2018 LIExpreess Orange?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say if the offer was thrown out there, the team you think is "ducking" McManus team would gladly show up and play them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Express still playing in the NPYLL?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Is the Express still playing in the NPYLL?
According to the NPYLL web site (see the content island on the left side of the BOTC display), action opens on Sunday, April 1st. The Express is NOT listed as a participating team.

National (AA) U/15 Teams
Breakers, Cannons, Club Blue, Crabs, Hawks, MadLax, MD Elite, Next Level, Rock, Zingos

National (AA) U/13 Teams
Arden, Bethesda, Breakers, Cannons, Club Blue, Crabs, Fearless, Generals, Hawks, MadLax, MLC, Next Level, Rock, Zingos

National (AA) U/11 Teams
Bethesda, Breakers, Cannons, Club Blue, Fearless, Hawks, MD Elite, MLC, Next Level Zingos

American (A) U/15 Teams
Bethesda, Cannons, Cavaliers, Club Blue, Cobras, Generals, MadLax, MD Elite, Next Level, Zingos

American (A) U/13 Teams
Arden, Breakers, Bethesda, Cannons, Club Blue, Generals, Hawks, Hotstix, MadLax Blue, MadLax White, MD Elite, Next Level, Rock, Zingos

American (A) U/11 Teams
Arden Blue, Arden Green, Bethesda, Club Blue, Generals, MadLax, MLC, Next Level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since LI Express has not posted on its web site the tournaments in which its teams will be participating I thought I'd share that it appears the LI Express 2017 and 2016 teams are signed up for the Crabfeast Young Gun Tournament on July 7-8. Go Chargers!

From the Young Guns website:
Crabs 2016 and 2017 --
L I Express 2016 and 2017
Ct Chargers 2016s and 2017
NXT LC 2016
L I Riptide 2016
Next Level 2016 and 2017 --
CNY RoadHawks 2016 and 2017 --
Greene Turtle 2016 and 2017 --
Laxachusetts 2016 and 2017
Canadian Edge 2016 and 2017

Like Reply Quote