BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
how old are the top 2 TG girls going to yj 2020 curcio?

They are both already 13?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe both are 13 already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are crazy if you think the TG girls are going to dominate this blue team. One thing Curcio stresses is that they are a TEAM, one player can not win it all (no matter who they are). So if these girls are going to come on this team and be ball hogs they are going to spend a lot of time sitting on the sidelines. And I think the issue that everyone is missing is that these two girls who are coming over are no better than the top 5 girls already on the blue team. That team was already dominant, so what YJ blue got was more good players, nothing better than they already had.

Now that may possibly be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. With the girls comes the daddy coach, believe me all those TG girls will see PLENTY of field time and NO they will not give up the ball, either one. I agree they are joining an already dominate team however, there is only one ball to go around. Should be interesting, it's like the super egos of the 2020 lax world unite on one team, players and parents.
Stay tuned folks - the YJ 2020 Blue soap opera will be airing later this summer. Special 1st episode preview this weekend!

The funniest part of all of this is the first group left TG to get away from the latest one that is following them their.

LOVE IT!!! That's fabulous!! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are both already 13?

The kid that just decided to go to YJ from TG just turned 12 this year and is not a hold back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. Let's not go there again. this has already need discussed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Silly Guy, They played on actual TG team, not another team that entered the tourney. Don't think the Smiths would allow YJ's to freely play on TG Teams without being rostered now would they? You want to sound like you know everything pertaining to YJ so badly, when in all actuality, you know nothing. Also make up your mind if your daughter plays for TG or YJ. On another forum, you said you were still playing for TG and was playing at Hofstra for last tournament, now you play YJ?? Which one is it? Stop trolling the forums and starting trouble all the time. Hey all the YJ's out there, this guy here is a real nut. His daughter is trying out for YJ 2017. He comes with a lot of garbage...BE WARNED!"

Do not see those YJ kids you were talking about, guess you underestimated the Smiths desperation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Lots of uneasy parents on 2020 YJ blue and YJ yellow

Some have already left, seen a few @ TG Hofstra Tourney.

You are a clueless moron , zero blue players have left . Just because some like my daughter played on a team at Hofstra does not mean they left. No offense but virtually zero kids leave YJ blue .

You have absolutely no idea do you? Let's just wait and see if you are correct or if I am. Also Please stop with the name calling, learn to be an adult and have a conversation. [/quote

No name calling,do not see any blue players on your TG rosters ,so who is correct.]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Lots of uneasy parents on 2020 YJ blue and YJ yellow

Some have already left, seen a few @ TG Hofstra Tourney.

You are a clueless moron , zero blue players have left . Just because some like my daughter played on a team at Hofstra does not mean they left. No offense but virtually zero kids leave YJ blue .

You have absolutely no idea do you? Let's just wait and see if you are correct or if I am. Also Please stop with the name calling, learn to be an adult and have a conversation. [/quote

No name calling,do not see any blue players on your TG rosters ,so who is correct.]

Don't see your daughters 2017 white team either.lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG Forum? BOTC Stop deleting the forums.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the poster that said TG couldn't fill rosters? looks like rosters filled to me.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the poster that said TG couldn't fill rosters? looks like rosters filled to me.

Yeah, holes in rosters were plugged up with sub-par replacements.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must hurt not seeing yours there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why you thought those who left were irreplaceable. May take some time to gel, but I'm sure they can do it. Maybe sub-par in your opinion but you would be amazed at the wonders that practice, teamwork and Lax IQ can do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the TG forums have mysteriously disappeared again. Can the TG parents answer my question.

Will the purple teams continue to be treated as 3rd world citizens. Will resources be put into also helping them reach black level or are they just there for extra bank? Since SS coaches a majority of the black teams, will she also help the purple team? Is she too good to coach the purples?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the TG forums have mysteriously disappeared again. Can the TG parents answer my question.

Will the purple teams continue to be treated as 3rd world citizens. Will resources be put into also helping them reach black level or are they just there for extra bank? Since SS coaches a majority of the black teams, will she also help the purple team? Is she too good to coach the purples?

How many B,C,D,E & F teams does cr coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are crazy if you think the TG girls are going to dominate this blue team. One thing Curcio stresses is that they are a TEAM, one player can not win it all (no matter who they are). So if these girls are going to come on this team and be ball hogs they are going to spend a lot of time sitting on the sidelines. And I think the issue that everyone is missing is that these two girls who are coming over are no better than the top 5 girls already on the blue team. That team was already dominant, so what YJ blue got was more good players, nothing better than they already had.

Can you say delusional? blue team would never lose to jones with the new additions - what happened the five superstars couldn't control a game agaixst thier own B team - doesn't sound like dominant players to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you say moron , your TG superstars lost to MD at that same tournament , the same MD that those YJ superstars kicked butt on. Any team can lose any day , are those TG kids that are coming over good, yes, will they make the team better , too soon to tell. If you think those TG players are better than the top YJ players or vice versa then you are truly the moron. One of the reasons they are coming over is because good players like to play with other good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry your daughter was still see playing time in the less competitive games. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one knows what girls you are talking about!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. there are no "dominant" five to speak of, if there were people would know who you're referencing, the fact that no one knows who you are talking about speaks volumes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you say delusional? blue team would never lose to jones with the new additions - what happened the five superstars couldn't control a game agaixst thier own B team - doesn't sound like dominant players to me

This is a game that happened 2 years ago. Both teams are vastly different as many girls were dropped from blue and best Jones girls were moved up. Ancient history. Let's talk in the present.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. there are no "dominant" five to speak of, if there were people would know who you're referencing, the fact that no one knows who you are talking about speaks volumes

The girls that are coming over know who they are , they would rather play with the YJ players than the TG kids that climbed on the back of the one dominant TG player to win games. Everyone knows that 2020 TG depended on 1 kid to win the draw, score goals , get ground balls , cause turn overs on defense. Now that kid is on YJ and your TG team is considered B level by all who know the age group. You are correct at YJ it is difficult in watching any one game who the so called top players are because they share the ball and play the right way but the parents who watch them play many games know . Guarantee Legacy beats your TG team which will be the end as any remaining player on that team will abandon ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The two TG girls coming over are far and away the best players on the 2020 Curcio team no doubt about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , your 2020 TG team now has maybe 1 but probably zero kids who would be in the top 10 at YJ . You also must know that many more would have left that sinking ship but were anchored to that team by older siblings , political connections, business dealings , etc. and are forced to go down w the ship. I feel bad for you parents as many are nice people and don't deserve to be stuck in that situation. Why do you think your best players left to go to YJ ? The answer is because they could , it's not too late for your kids , the 2-5 teams are descent and if you play well you may get moved up. Good luck .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoever Coach C decides she wants to be the stud is who will be. She plays favorites, mostly to younger sisters, gives them the most play time, and encourages them to run the ball down the field. Calls them genius, etc. It's laughable. You couldv'e had the game of your life, but if you don't have the right combination of town/siblings you will be banished to the sidelines. What a shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The two TG girls coming over are far and away the best players on the 2020 Curcio team no doubt about it. [/quot

Thanks for the heads up dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure your one of those who think SL is a grear coach for doing the same thing. Please let me know of 1 coach who doesn't want the ball in their best players hand at the end of a game. Get a clue and stop hating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a game that happened 2 years ago. Both teams are vastly different as many girls were dropped from blue and best Jones girls were moved up. Ancient history. Let's talk in the present.

Exactly. Curcio played Jones probably 7 times last year, never lost and almost always scored twice as many goals as Jones team did. Were you not around last summer or is it because you were too busy watching your daughter play TG??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoever Coach C decides she wants to be the stud is who will be. She plays favorites, mostly to younger sisters, gives them the most play time, and encourages them to run the ball down the field. Calls them genius, etc. It's laughable. You couldv'e had the game of your life, but if you don't have the right combination of town/siblings you will be banished to the sidelines. What a shame.

Untrue. She plays everyone, they don't belong on this team if they don't produce, that is why girls get sent down. The fact is this team has depth, unlike last years TG Black, where one girl carried the team. They don't have to rely on one or even two girls. Curcio does not play favorites, she likes great players and tells them when they are great, what she doesn't like or tolerate is head cases. Good luck to the TG girl coming over, she will last about 2 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Untrue. She plays everyone, they don't belong on this team if they don't produce, that is why girls get sent down. The fact is this team has depth, unlike last years TG Black, where one girl carried the team. They don't have to rely on one or even two girls. Curcio does not play favorites, she likes great players and tells them when they are great, what she doesn't like or tolerate is head cases. Good luck to the TG girl coming over, she will last about 2 games.

What will she think of her new assistant coach then ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this quote from a coward who has a kid most likely to get moved down. Explain why some kids then have older siblings that play are from the connected towns yet are not in the perceived favorite group. Now go pretend to be friends with the parents of these kids you despise so much and crawl back under your rock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you feel me rolling my eyes? You are incorrect, you may just not be aware, because your daughter falls into one, if not both of those above mentioned categories.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess is not much. She will probably freeze him out and run the team her way. Now that daddy has brought over these girls he has no where else to go, what is he going to do if he doesn't like it? Grovel back to TG? CR's job is done here. He delivered and now has no leverage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess is not much. She will probably freeze him out and run the team her way. Now that daddy has brought over these girls he has no where else to go, what is he going to do if he doesn't like it? Grovel back to TG? CR's job is done here. He delivered and now has no leverage.

BINGO!!! That's probably very accurate!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , your 2020 TG team now has maybe 1 but probably zero kids who would be in the top 10 at YJ . You also must know that many more would have left that sinking ship but were anchored to that team by older siblings , political connections, business dealings , etc. and are forced to go down w the ship. I feel bad for you parents as many are nice people and don't deserve to be stuck in that situation. Why do you think your best players left to go to YJ ? The answer is because they could , it's not too late for your kids , the 2-5 teams are descent and if you play well you may get moved up. Good luck .

TG has one kid left on that team that could make a YJ top team but hey 1 out of 24 isn't bad. she maybe leaving too. If not this year I'm sure by next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He would have one move left it it doesn't work out, although I don't put much faith in all you anonymous nay Sayers. He could get the group that just came in to move over to Legacy with SL, thus making them the top 2020 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way. it is one thing to get these girls to move to YJ where they will get noticed (which I assume is part of the reason they moved from TG), it is quite another to go to a startup, no name team trying to make a name from themselves. Now that these girls are YJ they will not move. Check Mate CR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you feel me rolling my eyes? You are incorrect, you may just not be aware, because your daughter falls into one, if not both of those above mentioned categories.

Not even close. Sorry, she's on that team because she has the talent to be there. Based on your assessment, we don't live in the right town and she has no siblings (boy or girl) who play lax. Try again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close. Sorry, she's on that team because she has the talent to be there. Based on your assessment, we don't live in the right town and she has no siblings (boy or girl) who play lax. Try again.

You seem confident the week before tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have to be confident, only my daughter does. She's the one trying out. Unlike you, I don't see her as my meal ticket. She plays because she loves it, loves the girls, her coaches etc., it has nothing to do with me or what team I think she should be on. If she was on the 5th team and loved it, I would support her too. You should try that, being supportive, instead of treating your daughter like a show pony.

Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard