BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not sure why people think these Express teams will be so good this Spring. Granted Korwen's team has been upgraded after being very average last year while McManus lost some key players to True Blue. I think you are underestimating the teams they will face this Spring.

Express Orange (McManess) did LOSE players from last year BUT they gained several strong players! Just like Jim Mule's (91 Orange), just like Piranhas (Korwan Express) and just like fl$ 2017 team!! They are ALL the same, players jump & move ALL the time! Every year. Except Turtles, hence why they always win.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didnt Turtles recruit new players this year ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares if they recruited. They are the best team at 2017, no doubt about it. teams will give them good games this year, what else can you do..plsy them tough and move on. Who cares if you win or lose to them. Should just focus on your son and him getting better. At least with the turtles, you know what you are getting with some of the other Express teams they have kids magically appear at tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe they added a defenseman and a middie this year. Bottom line is they are a very good team, probably the best team in the country at the age group. Good for them! My son plays on a 2017 Express team and always looks forward to playing against them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, turtles picked up a dman from GC

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D-man from GC played for the Tomahawks last year, Middie is a Smithtown kid ( Joe D has them all locked up ) from the Gladiators. Both good players will add to their teams depth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they also picked up a faceoff man from the Gladiators

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
YOU GUYS KILL ME. LACROSSE SEASON HAS BEGUN! GO CRABS !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
best team in the country very interesting i see you are playing in philly this weekend lets see how you fair down there before you make such a bold statement

I believe they added a defenseman and a middie this year. Bottom line is they are a very good team, probably the best team in the country at the age group. Good for them! My son plays on a 2017 Express team and always looks forward to playing against them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the GC defenseman plays for fl$? Different kid?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
One GC player went to fl$ the other to the Turtles, not sure if the Smithtown middie is there full time or if it was a one time thing for Florida

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
One GC player went to fl$ the other to the Turtles, not sure if the Smithtown middie is there full time or if it was a one time thing for Florida

Express 2017 Orange McManus put a beating on fl$ 2017 yesterday 15-0. fl$ never had a shot from opening FO. The middies for Express Orange were nonstop, Orange Attack was in perfect & goalies were great plus Express Defense shut down fl$ by clean smart physical play. My son plays for RVC, we played before them and he wanted to watch the older boys and I'm glad we stuck around on a beautiful sunny day! That Orange team is no joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Express Orange are a AA team this year.!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone from fl$ comment . Seems odd.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
My son worked out yesterday with one of the players from fl$ 2017, he asked him if it was true and what happened. He told my son they were short 4 players one being there top dpole and the other there FO middi, and that they just got outplayed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2017 Orange McManus put a beating on fl$ 2017 yesterday 15-0. fl$ never had a shot from opening FO. The middies for Express Orange were nonstop, Orange Attack was in perfect & goalies were great plus Express Defense shut down fl$ by clean smart physical play. My son plays for RVC, we played before them and he wanted to watch the older boys and I'm glad we stuck around on a beautiful sunny day! That Orange team is no joke.

Team played great so who sits when Coach Mac brings in his nephew from Georgia for the Tournaments

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A non roster player comes in during tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone has an off game. Don't count out fl$ this summer. From what I remember last summer they started out rough, then lost to the turtles 5-2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of us will really see how good this express team is against true blue Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express will keep on rolling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Turtles
2- Gladiators
3- True Blue
4- fl$
5- 91 Orange
6- Everyone else

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Turtles
2- Gladiators
3- True Blue
4- fl$
5- 91 Orange
6- Everyone else

Based on what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the way I see it no one can beat the Turtles at this point. Then the rest is based on the beginning of the season OBLL, and my opinion. (not worth much just a thought)Gladiators I believe just beat McManus Express 11-5.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Turtles
2- Gladiators
3- True Blue
4- fl$
5- 91 Orange
6- Everyone else

Based on what?

Yes based on what, a week ago people were claiming that the Express were the end all be all of 7th grade lacrosse. The orange lose to the Gladiators and the blue lose to True Blue and they don't even get mentioned on your power rankings, but fl$ is ranked 4th a week after getting destoyed by one of the aformentioned Express team. I think everyone agrees that the Turtles deserve to be on top due to their body of work, but if you let one game decide where everyone is maybe 91 should be on top because they are underfeated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Turtles
2- Gladiators
3- True Blue
4- fl$
5- 91 Orange
6- Everyone else

Based on what?

Yes based on what, a week ago people were claiming that the Express were the end all be all of 7th grade lacrosse. The orange lose to the Gladiators and the blue lose to True Blue and they don't even get mentioned on your power rankings, but fl$ is ranked 4th a week after getting destoyed by one of the aformentioned Express team. I think everyone agrees that the Turtles deserve to be on top due to their body of work, but if you let one game decide where everyone is maybe 91 should be on top because they are underfeated.

It's undefeated, not underfeated. But I digress, who gives a (blank) where a team is ranked. I think all the teams mentioned and those not are competitive. Just play, baby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what teams are going to shamrock and who is playing who in this age group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! It's just all in good fun. These aren't real rankings; you know that, right? LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017 A Shamrock
North Shore - Sayville 4-4 Tie
Garden City - 5-4 win over 3 Village
New Fairfield - 7-5 Win over West Islip
New Fairfield 4-3 Win over Garden City
Sayville 8-5 Win over West Islip
North Shore 5-4 Win over 3 Village
Sayville - Garden City 5-5 Tie
West Islip - 3 Village ?
New Fairfeild 5-4 Win over North Shore

Championship New Fairfield beat Sayville 7-1. Teams were all very competitive (except for last game). Very good lacrosse played by all on a great day.

Lets see how the club teams fair tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017 A Shamrock
North Shore - Sayville 4-4 Tie
Garden City - 5-4 win over 3 Village
New Fairfield - 7-5 Win over West Islip
New Fairfield 4-3 Win over Garden City
Sayville 8-5 Win over West Islip
North Shore 5-4 Win over 3 Village
Sayville - Garden City 5-5 Tie
West Islip - 3 Village ?
New Fairfeild 5-4 Win over North Shore

Championship New Fairfield beat Sayville 7-1. Teams were all very competitive (except for last game). Very good lacrosse played by all on a great day.

Lets see how the club teams fair tomorrow.

West Islip - 3 Village 6-0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to watch Team 91, Gladiators and True Blue yesterday. I've come to the conclusion that all three of these Teams will have great games against each other. Team 91 plays a smart team game, I think the Gladiators have put together a nice team as well. If True Blue plays a more disciplined game they will be tough to beat as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree - watched some of the gladiators play against 91. 91 won 5-4 (at least that is what the dad next to me said). Good game for both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did true blue do at Shamrock I watched them play do not know what division but looked good, saw they did not win wondering who beat them thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue did Great, first time out as a program. 7th grade team lost in the finals, 5th grade B went 3 and 0 but missed out on the first tiebreaker due to goals against, 5th grade A went 1-1-1 lost their first game in a brave heart won their second and lost the 3rd in a competative game against the eventual champions Dune Dawgs. Not sure how the 8th grade team finished but do know they won their first game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did true blue do at Shamrock I watched them play do not know what division but looked good, saw they did not win wondering who beat them thanks

Gladiator vs Team 91(Orange) : 5 to 6.
Team 91(Orange) vs True Blue : 5 to 1 (Championship Game)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did True Blue and 91 play earlier in the day I thought I saw them playing and for the short amount of time I watched it looked like True Blue was winning the game ,perhaps it was another team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big game this weekend True Blue vs Express Mcmanus, lets see who is talking after.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Orange will roll. 2017 Orange is one of the best teams around. True Blueie is a start up team without the coaching orange has.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team played great so who sits when Coach Mac brings in his nephew from Georgia for the Tournaments

That's funny...last year it was local kid who was a grade older than everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Orange will roll. 2017 Orange is one of the best teams around. True Blueie is a start up team without the coaching orange has.

I think it is going to be a game.....both solid teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see the wounds of the lose a few weeks ago have healed and the Express Ego is once again healthy. I wouldn't want to be your kid if the team loses.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard