BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 55 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very happy with how Express looked today. We added a bunch of new kids and already are playing real well together. The game with TLI was a great game. I believe the final was 10-7 but it was back and forth most of the game. The kid playing from behind for TLI was pretty much their whole offense. I thought express played great team lax today and moved the ball well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What tournament did Minutemen play TLI? What was the score?

The Minutemen don't exist. LIE team 1 played TLI white. And it was a very competitive, well played game for two elite 5th grade teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express have to be older. Hold backs. Only ones not cheating is Team LI. The whole country is cheating.

HAHAHA. That's pretty funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament did Minutemen play TLI? What was the score?

Legacy Columbus Day Tourney at East Islip Marina. Decent club showing for an early tourney (Igloo, Express, Outlaws).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about see you in high school when it actually matters.

Hs doesn't matter. Need to be committed by then or you're a bust

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 90% of lacrosse players will be a bust ? What an ignorant statement. I feel sorry for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about see you in high school when it actually matters.

Hs doesn't matter. Need to be committed by then or you're a bust

So I guess winning (fill in tournament here) is better then winning the state tournament for your high school. You are out of your mind. Try winning one or two, and I can tell you from experience that you will never forget that feeling. By the way not everyone gets recruited. Have fun and get a good grades, #1 way to get recruited!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dumbest statement I've heard yet... Do you know how many "committed" kids I've seen fall off by senior year? And how many "B" level kids turn into recruited players? Wake up people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many D1 commits does Smash have already?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many D1 commits does Smash have already?

Not sure - but i think that I saw a few D1 coaches talking to Express 1 kids after their victories yesterday. There is a new world order my friends.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents of Smash should worry more about their kids grades than their lax weekends with RED cups..Little Johnny will hate lacrosse by 8th grade because of their parents involvement..Have kids play other sports for cross training and get them a tutor...Dont count on $ from D1 schools...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents of Smash should worry more about their kids grades than their lax weekends with RED cups..Little Johnny will hate lacrosse by 8th grade because of their parents involvement..Have kids play other sports for cross training and get them a tutor...Dont count on $ from D1 schools...

Correction. We use ORANGE cups to match our fly Smash gear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correction. We use ORANGE cups to match our fly Smash gear.

And once again we do not have any kid named Johnny on the team.

DGF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shouldn't all parents worry about their kids grades?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is smash playing in hogan fall brawl?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK My son plays multiple sports and luckily doesn't need a tutor at this point. Thank you for your parental advice, but I'll manage my own family thanks. P.S. I'm 22 years without a red cup thank you for the support

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats. on 22 years. now go have a ginger ale

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In an orange cup to go with that awesome smash gear......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After all the losing Smash is going to do this year hope you don't fall off the wagon. smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just do not get it! Smash boys are not just athletes, they are potential scholars. To play at our level you need to have lax IQ.. They have endless potential in both sports and academics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow....this is one the most idiotic statements ever on this forum. These truly exceptional smash players are not only the greatest players ever to put on a lax uniform, they are also the smartest 5th graders on the planet!!! It must take extreme brilliance to pick up the very complex sets on both offense and defense that are installed for the smash team. All will be Rhodes scholars and all American lacrosse players. Probably have a plan to solve world peace also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see how express does against TLI this weekend. If they beat them they move up. If they don't they stay a #5. They are not jumping united till they beat them. Stop. What they added is not as good as what was lost. TLI added a bunch if new players including the best faceoff kid in 2022. Tough to beat.

How did TLI lose with the best faceoff kid?

The faceoff X was not a factor in this game. It was 50/50 if I had to guess and no team had the quick pop fast breaks. The game was won with offensive execution. Express moved the ball better and created more scoring chances. The TLI goalie is the best I have seen at the age. He kept it a one goal, back and forth game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
Top 5 2022 LI teams this season:
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express
With a huge gap in talent between the top two.

New 2022 Ranking
1 Express
2 Smash
3 TLI
4 Igloo
5 United

It should be fun this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just do not get it! Smash boys are not just athletes, they are potential scholars. To play at our level you need to have lax IQ.. They have endless potential in both sports and academics.

Obviously not a smash parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see how express does against TLI this weekend. If they beat them they move up. If they don't they stay a #5. They are not jumping united till they beat them. Stop. What they added is not as good as what was lost. TLI added a bunch if new players including the best faceoff kid in 2022. Tough to beat.

The faceoff X was not a factor in this game. It was 50/50 if I had to guess and no team had the quick pop fast breaks. The game was won with offensive execution. Express moved the ball better and created more scoring chances. The TLI goalie is the best I have seen at the age. He kept it a one goal, back and forth game.

1 goal back and forth? TLI lost by 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After all the losing Smash is going to do this year hope you don't fall off the wagon. smile

Doubtful, some things in life are more important than 5th grade lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ground ball game was clearly the difference since that's where the ball spent most of its time.

DGF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express

New 2022 Ranking
1 Express
2 Smash
3 TLI
4 Igloo
5 United

So by not being invited to play in the little Legacy tournament this past weekend, Smash drops a spot in your completely made up in your own mind rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you had to pick one November tourney on LI based on past and current experience for a solid B/B+ 2022 team which one would it be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you had to pick one November tourney on LI based on past and current experience for a solid B/B+ 2022 team which one would it be?

Where ever Smash goes we are going to beat the best you need to play the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. Faceoffs were a non factor and in fact I thought we won about 75% of them. There goalie was outstanding and the kid playing attack from x was killing us until we locked him out. Both teams will be good I just thought ours was better. I promise you express will make some noise this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express

New 2022 Ranking
1 Express
2 Smash
3 TLI
4 Igloo
5 United

So by not being invited to play in the little Legacy tournament this past weekend, Smash drops a spot in your completely made up in your own mind rankings?

Smash is going to be in for a surprise when they play Express 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express

New 2022 Ranking
1 Express
2 Smash
3 TLI
4 Igloo
5 United

Last year is irrelevant. New season and while self proclaimed elite teams only added 2nd and 3rd line players, all others added starters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and express will never meet. Smash will duck them. At laxfest smash will play nobody and express will play igloo united and anyone else that is good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express

New 2022 Ranking
1 Express
2 Smash
3 TLI
4 Igloo
5 United

This year's Express parents sound a lot like last year's TLI parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express

New 2022 Ranking
1 Express
2 Smash
3 TLI
4 Igloo
5 United

This year's Express parents sound a lot like last year's TLI parents.

This a request for Sal to make time this weekend at Havac and put together a pick-up game against Express. Smash needs to put Express in their place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol, i'm sure all these posts are 91 parents posting as Express parents and vice versa, just trying to stir the pot, and that goes for every thread on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol, i'm sure all these posts are 91 parents posting as Express parents and vice versa, just trying to stir the pot, and that goes for every thread on BOTC.

This list is CRAP! Express got better but not that much! Both 91 teams would kill them and I will bet the Outlaws Black would probably beat them too!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and express will never meet. Smash will duck them. At laxfest smash will play nobody and express will play igloo united and anyone else that is good.

Yep, Smash is known for ducking opponents. That's why they went all the way to PA to find and beat TLI last year by a wide margin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws black not in that class yet. Stop stirring the pot. They have improved a lot. Leave it at that. Express and the two 91 teams would handle them easily right now. Igloo on the other hand and TLI have regressed.
Smash
Express
United
TLI
Igloo
Outlaws
Legacy

Page 15 of 55 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard