BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 55 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people need to have your own life. It's pathetic that you are ranking teams. The season hasn't even started. If my husband sounded half as lame as any of you I would leave him

And if I found out my wife read and posted on BOTC I would leave her.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people need to have your own life. It's pathetic that you are ranking teams. The season hasn't even started. If my husband sounded half as lame as any of you I would leave him

ewwwww. You just proved my point, you stud

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Priceless. Exchanges like this justify reading BOTC just by themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am pretty sure he already left her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am pretty sure he's a guy who controls his wife's every move and she cooks him three square meals a day. I'm sure he also spends lots of time online living vicariously through everyone else, including his son.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Fat cow

Was that really necessary? If all that you can attack someone with is their weight.. I would think there is not much to attack them about.

PS I wonder what you look like, Mr Charming..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am pretty sure he's a guy who controls his wife's every move and she cooks him three square meals a day. I'm sure he also spends lots of time online living vicariously through everyone else, including his son.

She cooks him 3 meals a day? Where can I get me some of that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Fat cow

Was that really necessary? If all that you can attack someone with is their weight.. I would think there is not much to attack them about.

PS I wonder what you look like, Mr Charming..

Right? Looks like I hit a nerve with this loser. He's probably feeling really bad about himself right about now and cracking open his third beer from the recliner- too out of shape to keep up with his kid. Nice mouth buddy. See you on the field-I should be able to pick you out pretty easily! Get your buzz cut and tank tops ready!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Minutemen should have kept what they had last year and added what they have this year, and they would have beaten smash. Yes I am an express parent. Go ahead and fire away now, but it's true

They would have. But those kids got cut and didn't make the team. They didn't downgrade.

You must be new to the team.

Not true.. many chose to leave - good players.

If that's what you believe... it must be true.

There was only one kid that left that was really good. The rest will be all better being taught the game by the current coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know who this poster is. You have no idea what they lost from last year because you weren't on the team. Stop . Everyone associated with this team knows you and is tired of your antics.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny! BUT probably true. Most know who the culprit referred to is....kind of embarrassing for him actually under the circumstances.
Truth is that several former Express 2022 Minutemen actually tried out and were invited BACK to Express. HOWEVER, several declined and moved on. So, NO, it is not because they did not make the cut, IT IS because they CHOSE not participate with that organization any longer. TRUTH. Ouch... the TRUTH hurts!

Stop the nonsense already paesono. Let the kids play and let the coaches coach and choose teams without meddling.

We all know who this poster is. You have no idea what they lost from last year because you weren't on the team. Stop . Everyone associated with this team knows you and is tired of your antics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Paisano. Lol. That was funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny! BUT probably true. Most know who the culprit referred to is....kind of embarrassing for him actually under the circumstances.
Truth is that several former Express 2022 Minutemen actually tried out and were invited BACK to Express. HOWEVER, several declined and moved on. So, NO, it is not because they did not make the cut, IT IS because they CHOSE not participate with that organization any longer. TRUTH. Ouch... the TRUTH hurts!

Stop the nonsense already paesono. Let the kids play and let the coaches coach and choose teams without meddling.

Who cares team is in good shape and is definitely not worse off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To quote Tom Coughlin: talk is cheap, play the game. Which teams are going to Havoc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To quote Tom Coughlin: talk is cheap, play the game. Which teams are going to Havoc?

Since you clearly like to talk, what team are YOU from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you clearly like to talk, what team are YOU from?

The New [lacrosse] Giants.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time to move the Minutemen up in your rankings.
Minutemen just with a statement win over Team LI.
Let's hear the excuses now...
Fact is Minutemen are the real deal!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Am I correct that this game was morning? So you raced off the field, zipped home and posted this? Or did you post it from your smartphone at the field? This team could be the best in the country and I would want no part of it with parents like this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A "statement" win. A classic "statement" for 10 year old lacrosse. You can't make this stuff up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament did Minutemen play TLI? What was the score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score was 9-6 and was not posted by an Express parent. I have been reading all the crap posted here by people from every which team and posted this to show everyone that all the talk in the world means nothing. The games are played on the field. Funny thing is you hide behind your anonymous posts, say stuff about coaches, parents and players of the teams that have no merit. Then when someone posts something that is factual like a game score that disputes your nonsense that person either needs to get a life or is a loser. They are 10 years old, shut up and let them play...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see how express does against TLI this weekend. If they beat them they move up. If they don't they stay a #5. They are not jumping united till they beat them. Stop. What they added is not as good as what was lost. TLI added a bunch if new players including the best faceoff kid in 2022. Tough to beat.

How did TLI lose with the best faceoff kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score was 9-6 and was not posted by an Express parent. I have been reading all the crap posted here by people from every which team and posted this to show everyone that all the talk in the world means nothing. The games are played on the field. Funny thing is you hide behind your anonymous posts, say stuff about coaches, parents and players of the teams that have no merit. Then when someone posts something that is factual like a game score that disputes your nonsense that person either needs to get a life or is a loser. They are 10 years old, shut up and let them play...

Too bad Smash is playing up in HH. Express Minutemen would have beaten them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey buddy, if you posted the score of the 10 year old Express-TLI game today just after it ended and don't have a kid on the team then it's even more pathetic that a parent posting the score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 team to beat this year is fl$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If minutemen are that good why arent they playing up? If you know this one is going to be a piece of cake- challenge yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't wait to hear the excuses. my bet is Express was "older" lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey buddy, if you posted the score of the 10 year old Express-TLI game today just after it ended and don't have a kid on the team then it's even more pathetic that a parent posting the score.

Express beat the A TLI 10-7 at the Columbus Day Invitational today. Express is the real deal this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If minutemen are that good why arent they playing up? If you know this one is going to be a piece of cake- challenge yourself.

Try beating 3 Village first

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 team to beat this year is fl$

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad Smash wasn't invited to your tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express beat the A TLI 10-7 at the Columbus Day Invitational today. Express is the real deal this year.

Then lost to a town team...I guess 3 Village is top dog at 2022 this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That hurts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
Top 5 2022 LI teams this season:
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express
With a huge gap in talent between the top two.

New 2022 Ranking
1 Express
2 Smash
3 TLI
4 Igloo
5 United

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then lost to a town team...I guess 3 Village is top dog at 2022 this year

Yah "The Real Deal" Thats Hysterical - See you in the spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3village beat express? What score

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually express 2022 did beat 3 village today, and I believe the score was 9-3 EXPRESS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No 3 village lost to express 2022 9-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about see you in high school when it actually matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express have to be older. Hold backs. Only ones not cheating is Team LI. The whole country is cheating.

Page 14 of 55 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard