BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 55 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That has got to be a child posting. I'm from Long Island and Maryland teams will rock you hard SMASH. You just might be facing some competition this year. Can you say HUMBLE?

Which 2022 Maryland teams will beat Smash?

Probably can start with cockeysville who beat them last year at brine beach lax.

They were a U11 team. The poster asked about 2022.

They where a 2022 team

Interesting because they were playing in a 9/10 bracket along with smash and united.

Get over it already. Let the boys play. What? Did Cockeysville have a few 11/2003 kids on the roster? You lost to a better team. Deal with it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting Smash playing in a 9/10 bracket. What is your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That has got to be a child posting. I'm from Long Island and Maryland teams will rock you hard SMASH. You just might be facing some competition this year. Can you say HUMBLE?

Probably can start with cockeysville who beat them last year at brine beach lax.

They where a 2022 team

Actually they're a U-based organization and it was a U11 bracket. But don't let facts get in the way of your hating.

What about the year before when they lost to Arden diamondbacks? Same excuse?

Beat them last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That the cockeysville excuse of being older is bs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That the cockeysville excuse of being older is bs

Smash was a u10 (2022) team that lost to a u11 team in a u11 bracket. It's not an excuse. Those are called facts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That has got to be a child posting. I'm from Long Island and Maryland teams will rock you hard SMASH. You just might be facing some competition this year. Can you say HUMBLE?

They where a 2022 team

Actually they're a U-based organization and it was a U11 bracket. But don't let facts get in the way of your hating.

Beat them last year.

You won't have the same face-off rules this year to bail you out....The diamondbacks are a superior team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They where a 2022 team

Beat them last year.

You won't have the same face-off rules this year to bail you out....The diamondbacks are a superior team.

That remains to be seen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So according to these posts smush has lost twice in the last two years. If true the smush parents must be getting nervous the way they are defending the smush name. The level of play in that age bracket is leveling out quickly. Interesting year this summer will be

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So according to these posts smush has lost twice in the last two years. If true the smush parents must be getting nervous the way they are defending the smush name. The level of play in that age bracket is leveling out quickly. Interesting year this summer be.

Classy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So according to these posts smush has lost twice in the last two years. If true the smush parents must be getting nervous the way they are defending the smush name. The level of play in that age bracket is leveling out quickly. Interesting year this summer will be

Heh, Smush. I see what you did there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK Anonymous mudslinger which team does your son play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash has a few new players this year. We are only getting stronger and added depth. Se you at Havac. Hope the coaches let the boys run up the score!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash has a few new players this year. We are only getting stronger and added depth. Se you at Havac. Hope the coaches let the boys run up the score!

Classy! Run up the score!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whose going to be at Havoc? It seems like teams are avoiding it this year. They say it's because they are fed up with 91 run tournaments. But it's probably more that after yapping how good they are they don't want start the year off by getting their butts kicked by Smash and United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So according to these posts smush has lost twice in the last two years. If true the smush parents must be getting nervous the way they are defending the smush name. The level of play in that age bracket is leveling out quickly. Interesting year this summer be.

Classy

You do realize that Smash plays a grade up because there is no competition in the age group!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whose going to be at Havoc? It seems like teams are avoiding it this year. They say it's because they are fed up with 91 run tournaments. But it's probably more that after yapping how good they are they don't want start the year off by getting their butts kicked by Smash and United.

Well said. A couple of teams in particular come to mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are you people going to get over the havoc tournament? It is not the end-all be-all of or all tournaments which is why certain teams do not want to play in it. There are better tournaments out there get over it. Stop flattering yourselves and realize that there are other reasons why teams do not play in havoc.if you respond to this with a smart [lacrosse] comment one can only assume that you are either stirring up trouble or are a 91 parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are you people going to get over the havoc tournament? It is not the end-all be-all of or all tournaments which is why certain teams do not want to play in it. There are better tournaments out there get over it. Stop flattering yourselves and realize that there are other reasons why teams do not play in havoc.if you respond to this with a smart [lacrosse] comment one can only assume that you are either stirring up trouble or are a 91 parent

Bawk Bawk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a novel idea, all of the teams rebel and forfeit their games against Smash and United. Then they can not come on the forum and beat their hairless chest and brag that they are the best. If there are no Long Island teams that will play them, how can they claim their so called title?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classy

You do realize that Smash plays a grade up because there is no competition in the age group!

No Competition in the age group??? All teams this year will be DIFFERENT...the pecking order will not be same as last year... I see that tons of quality players have entered the club scene this year. If you believe SMASH will be tops for ever - then this must be your only child to play club lacrosse. Kids develop / kids move on. Get Over Yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a moron
You're a moron
You're a moron

That was meant for our chicken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Minutemen should have kept what they had last year and added what they have this year, and they would have beaten smash. Yes I am an express parent. Go ahead and fire away now, but it's true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a moron

You are all morons. Blabbing about nobody being able to beat Smash or United and then the other teams parents coming up with excuses about why their team won't play in a local tournament in October but instead will travel all over the east coast and pay for hotels to play some crappy teams. I have a kid this age so I read the 2022 stuff. But I have an older kid and I have been down this road before. This all means nothing now. Let the kids have fun and stop worrying so much about this. Plenty of time for that later. Trust me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are off your rockers. I bet if you funneled half the energy you spend on this cowardly nonsense into something productive you may actually earn a pay raise. So keep posting hate and venom towards 10year old kids, and keep forcing your kid to do [lacrosse] he doesnt want to do all so you can get a $7 tee shirt that says "Champs" on it. One day you will wake up and realize what waste of time this all is. Oh and United has practice today for those of you worried about what they are doing, come watch them at Farmingdale U.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Minutemen should have kept what they had last year and added what they have this year, and they would have beaten smash. Yes I am an express parent. Go ahead and fire away now, but it's true

Yeah and if I had wheels I'd be a wagon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a moron

Moron because i have different opinion than yours? Pecking order always changes..kids develop at different paces.. Johnny could be a star in 4th grade and other catch up to him in 5th.. You think it doesn't happen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They would have. But those kids got cut and didn't make the team. They didn't downgrade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They would have. But those kids got cut and didn't make the team. They didn't downgrade.

Not true.. many chose to leave - good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on, be truthful you know some of the best players left on their own. Didn't get cut. Don't sugarcoat it. That's the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well part 1 of all this my team is better than yours lifts off Monday. Express is playing TLI at the Legacy Columbus Tourney. They also play Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that's what you believe... it must be true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be new to the team.

If that's what you believe... it must be true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They where a 2022 team

Beat them last year.

1-1 in head to head play. Far from superior. Truthfully they should play each other more, both teams would benefit. Faceoff kids have already made the adjustments, new rules won't slow them down. See you in the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
Top 5 2022 LI teams this season:
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express
With a huge gap in talent between the top two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express

Thanks for enlightening us!!! But Express will jump ahead of United this year.. some much new talent !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express

Ugh here we go again

I would argue

1 Yellow Jackets
2 Lax for Hope
3 Christ The King
4 Temple Beth Torah (although they are a u11 team)
5 Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see how express does against TLI this weekend. If they beat them they move up. If they don't they stay a #5. They are not jumping united till they beat them. Stop. What they added is not as good as what was lost. TLI added a bunch if new players including the best faceoff kid in 2022. Tough to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about Legacy!
1 Smash
2 TLI
3 Igloo
4 United
5 Express

Ranking youth teams is for toolbags. Thanks for your useless opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people need to have your own life. It's pathetic that you are ranking teams. The season hasn't even started. If my husband sounded half as lame as any of you I would leave him

Page 13 of 55 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard