BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Oyster Bay Lacrosse League - Spring 2012
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This thread will be used to provide coverage of the Spring 2012 Oyster Bay Lacrosse League (OBLL). Team matches, schedules, results, and standings will all be discussed using this thread.

Default Web Site : Oyster Bay Lacrosse League

Registration Link : OBLL Registration Details

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Oyster Bay Lacrosse League - Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
This thread will be used to provide coverage of the Spring 2012 Oyster Bay Lacrosse League (OBLL). Team matches, schedules, results, and standings will all be discussed using this thread.

Default Web Site : Oyster Bay Lacrosse League

Registration Link : OBLL Registration Details

Does anyone have a list of teams signed up for this year?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone have a list of teams signed up for this year?
BOTC is on the case - we have requested the teams by age group and schedules for updated on the web site. Will publish the data as soon as it is made available.

In the meantime, clubs/teams that have already registered can feel free to post their age groups and team names on this thread if they have registered to play the Spring 2012 OBLL season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't games start this Saturday, March3rd?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes- just heard we have a game on Saturday for one of my son's teams- not his 91 team- another team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
OBLL Schedule SATURDAY - March 3rd John Burns East Soccer
TEAM TEAM
9AM North Shore 7 Kaffl LI EXPRESS CHANNY 2017
10AM North Shore 7 Kaffl LI EXPRESS CRIMI 2017
11AM Gladiators 2019 LI EXPRESS 2019 Orange
12PM OUTLAWS 2018 Silver LI EXPRESS 2018 HIMBERGER
1PM OUTLAWS 2018 Black LI EXPRESS 2018 BLUE- KELLY
2PM Manhasset Barrett True Blue 8
3PM fl$ 2018 RVC Future LAX 6
4PM fl$ 2017 LI EXPRESS 2017 MCMANUS
5PM LI EXPRESS 2019 ORANGE RVC FUTURE LAX 4

OBLL Schedule SUNDAY - March 4 John Burns East Soccer
TEAM TEAM
8AM OUTLAWS 2017 Silver Hotshotz 7
9AM OUTLAWS 2017 Black Gladiators 7
10AM OUTLAWS 2016 Black True Blue 8
11AM OUTLAWS 2016 Silver RVC Future Lax 8
12PM
1PM
2PM
3PM HEROES HEROES
4PM HEROES HEROES

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell me that there are more 7th grade teams than 3.....

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
just from the schedule above there are 9

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's all the teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how many 5th grade teams ( 2019) are in the obll this year ? I know 91, Dune Dogs and Jesters are not in this year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
If OBLL would just provide the info we could all stop speculating... granted schedules aren't done for the whole season, but can't OBLL just share the list of teams by grade? Please? Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any 8th grade teams other than the Express, Outlaws and True Blue?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not every team is playing this weekend. My son's 2017 team does not play it's first game till next weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any 8th grade teams other than the Express, Outlaws and True Blue?

RVC Future Lax 8

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
any updates on the games today? I know the Northshore Midshipman won both there games this morning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017 express orange mcmanus 15-0 vs fl$ 2017. that score is not misprint.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup 15-0. I heard Express 2017 Orange (McManess) had a very impressive win on Hotshotz last night indoor. Hotshotz are a good team but Orange won by 7 goals (I think). Today's win in OBLL game vs fl$ 2017 was also impressive. Express Orange 2017 is a physical group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Orange may be the best team in the tri-state region. The organization and coaching are about the best there is. They should win most of the Summer tournements they enter. 91 Orange will still not be able to beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They look so good, Turtles prob will fall this year to them..big time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how fl$ 2018 did yesterday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Orange may be the best team in the tri-state region. The organization and coaching are about the best there is. They should win most of the Summer tournements they enter. 91 Orange will still not be able to beat them.

Let's take it easy. its one OBLL game, From what I understand fl$ is not very good this year.

They beat up on True Blue or the Gladiators like that, you got a case. Let's calm down with the best team in the TriState stuff after one game against a weak opponent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup 15-0. I heard Express 2017 Orange (McManess) had a very impressive win on Hotshotz last night indoor. Hotshotz are a good team but Orange won by 7 goals (I think). Today's win in OBLL game vs fl$ 2017 was also impressive. Express Orange 2017 is a physical group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ parents were crying that they were missing key middies and a main d-man - don't think anything would have stopped that bloodbath!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They must be better than the turtlesQ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ parents were crying that they were missing key middies and a main d-man - don't think anything would have stopped that bloodbath!

dont u just love they whole "we don't have all our guys" crap? Gosh, show some accountability. Their best attack was there and one of their best middies got injured early in the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They must be better than the turtlesQ

I don't care if we (2017 Orange McMauss) loses to Turtles, its all good for the Long Island Express! 2017 Express Piranhas (Corwan) also, as long as our three teams win Im happy! Same family. The fl$'s, Outlaws & TB is a different story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did true Blue 8th do on weekend, does any one have schedule for this week

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When fl$ beat Express at the JDRF tournament last summer and then beat another 'mixed' Express team in December at the Winter Nationals, there was no trash talk or gloating from anyone at fl$. Express wins one meaningless Oyster Bay game the first weekend of the season and they act like they've won the ACC Championship. Stay classy Express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Grande Orange!!!! Express orange 2017 is rolling and will be coming to your team and roll over YOU!!!! Sorry amphibian lovers and the like, the team will play all comers and I bet they will win. Big time team here. See all of you soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Grande Orange!!!! Express orange 2017 is rolling and will be coming to your team and roll over YOU!!!! Sorry amphibian lovers and the like, the team will play all comers and I bet they will win. Big time team here. See all of you soon.

Just like an Orange things can go sour real fast. Take it easy with all the declarations of championships to come, you played 1 I repeat 1 game against an average team. Run off a few wins instead of you mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ beat express at JDRF.....I DON'T THINK SO !!!! Your memory may be a little foggy!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
When fl$ beat Express at the JDRF tournament last summer and then beat another 'mixed' Express team in December at the Winter Nationals, there was no trash talk or gloating from anyone at fl$. Express wins one meaningless Oyster Bay game the first weekend of the season and they act like they've won the ACC Championship. Stay classy Express

AMEN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calm down!! This is 7th grade lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a rumor that because of what happened this past weekend with the 2017 fl$ loss of 15 to 0 by the 2017 Express Orange McManuss that fl$ 2017 is making some big changes and merging with the Turf Island Oilers, Is this true?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on the schedule? Truly exasperating...I know it's a lot to map out with booking fields and coordinating with coaches, but at some point isn't an actually schedule publication nice? It's very difficult to plan and respond to other commitments (outside Lax) when we don't know if we are playing in the coming weekend 3 days before....PLEASE OBLL get it together and let's go.. the season has begun and you have been paid!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Any word on the schedule? Truly exasperating...I know it's a lot to map out with booking fields and coordinating with coaches, but at some point isn't an actually schedule publication nice? It's very difficult to plan and respond to other commitments (outside Lax) when we don't know if we are playing in the coming weekend 3 days before....PLEASE OBLL get it together and let's go.. the season has begun and you have been paid!
Note that questions have gone unanswered at this point. Once we get a full schedule, it will be published here. You can count on it.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
We have always found out Wednesday, Thursday prior to the weekend. OBLL matches up teams from prior week results to make the games as competitive as possible, that being said it is not all OBLL's fault to late scheduling, teams constantly ask for change of times and days to accommodate there team and OBLL does a great job accommodating. I know my sons town team has asked for time and day changes. Coaches are usually told on Monday and Tuesday of there time slot but not opponent then when coaches get back with a response final schedule is done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
We have always found out Wednesday, Thursday prior to the weekend. OBLL matches up teams from prior week results to make the games as competitive as possible, that being said it is not all OBLL's fault to late scheduling, teams constantly ask for change of times and days to accommodate there team and OBLL does a great job accommodating. I know my sons town team has asked for time and day changes. Coaches are usually told on Monday and Tuesday of there time slot but not opponent then when coaches get back with a response final schedule is done.
That has to be the worst way to run a league I have ever heard of, OBLL has to grow a set, make a schedule and stick by it. I can't believe the B.S. that there waiting to see who won last week to make more competitive games. There are no secrets in lax, everyone knows who is who. Why should all parents have to wait to plan there weeks so a few coaches can cherry pick there next game.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
That has to be the worst way to run a league I have ever heard of, OBLL has to grow a set, make a schedule and stick by it. I can't believe the B.S. that there waiting to see who won last week to make more competitive games. There are no secrets in lax, everyone knows who is who. Why should all parents have to wait to plan there weeks so a few coaches can cherry pick there next game. shame on whoever runs that B.S. league

FYI... I'm just a father relaying information from my experience the past 3 years. By no means do I have any inside information or involvement with the OBLL. Personally I have only had great experiences with OBLL and understand the schedule and plan accordingly.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
OBLL Schedule SATURDAY 10-Mar

TEAM TEAM FIELD

8AM OUTLAWS 2019 BLACK LIE 2020 Orange
9AM OUTLAWS 2019 SILVER LIE 2019 BLUE
10AM IGLOO 2021 LIE 2021 ORANGE
11AM GLADIATORS 2019 TRUE BLUE A 2019
12PM fl$ 2017 NS BLACK KNIGHTS 7