BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 55 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They may all be the same grade level, but they certainly are not the same age.
It's a joke how people hold their kids back just to win at what was supposed to be a U-10 level last year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You brag about playing up all the time then you complain about losing to the same grade team(2022) cause they were older. Stop. Smash is losing it's hold on the title and the smash daddy's are getting worried they won't be able to say little Johnny plays on the best team anymore. Getting caught up to real quick. Please play your age this year on Long Island. Let's see how it plays out. And not against the little guys either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You brag about playing up all the time then you complain about losing to the same grade team(2022) cause they were older. Stop. Smash is losing it's hold on the title and the smash daddy's are getting worried they won't be able to say little Johnny plays on the best team anymore. Getting caught up to real quick. Please play your age this year on Long Island. Let's see how it plays out. And not against the little guys either.

Uh. Smash doesn't have a kid named Johnny on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

euphemism [n.]
1. the use of a word or phrase that is less expressive or direct but considered less distasteful, less offensive, etc. than another
2. a word or phrase so substituted

(i.e. "Johnny")

dolt [n.]
1. a stupid, slow-witted person; blockhead

(i.e. "you")

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

euphemism [n.]
1. the use of a word or phrase that is less expressive or direct but considered less distasteful, less offensive, etc. than another

(i.e. "Johnny")

dolt [n.]

(i.e. "you")

Thanks Merriam. Or are you Webster?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

euphemism [n.]

(i.e. "Johnny")

dolt [n.]

(i.e. "you")

I know you are but what am I

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this really a conversation? Adults debating over whose best in the world of 10 year old travel lacrosse

GET a LIFE!

Nothing to debate-its not breaking news which team dominates and Scoreboard never lies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Scoreboard" -- that brings back memories from when UNC used to come to Cameron Indoor. If they were ever winning late in the game, the UNC kids would all start yelling "Scoreboard." We'd tell them that their dads were all fired.

Is this really a conversation? Adults debating over whose best in the world of 10 year old travel lacrosse

GET a LIFE!

Nothing to debate-its not breaking news which team dominates and Scoreboard never lies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GET a LIFE!

He started it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GET a LIFE!

He started it!!!

Whaaahhh, he started it!

Let's get back to lacrosse discussions. Calm, respectful tones, nice words. You know, set a GOOD example for our kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said. The Havoc is in two weeks. Who from this group is playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I guess no 2022's are playing! Smash against united final. This time united wins. Just a prediction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I guess no 2022's are playing! Smash against united final. This time united wins. Just a prediction.

My prediction: PAIN!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pain??? Really?? What the [lacrosse] is wrong with you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TLI anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Am I the only one rooting for United? No bashing here. Both are very talented teams. Well coached and respectful boys. I love the underdogs. Go United!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a quote from Rocky III, dummy. At least I'm not making predictions on 10 year old lacrosse games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Am I the only one rooting for United? No bashing here. Both are very talented teams. Well coached and respectful boys. I love the underdogs. Go United!

Smash will probably play up anyway!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW Absolutely no respect to the other clubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lighten up Francis! It's assuming Smash & United actually do end up in the final. And let's face it, 91/Rockstar Lax works the tourney schedule to make that happen.

That being said, these are clearly the #1 & 2 2022 club teams in LI coming out of the 2014 season. Any educated lax dad/mom/fan would know that if they saw how the 2022 tourneys played out.

Good luck to your (son's?) team, mister sensitive. Perhaps you're an Outlaw mom or dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI best team in 2022. Added new players. Watch out. Beat igloo and united and express last year. Smash will be next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI best team in 2022. Added new players. Watch out. Beat igloo and united and express last year. Smash will be next.

Yes, people knock TLI because they don't play on some tournaments but obviously what they do work. Beat Igloo easily and United also. Who is Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well I guess no 2022's are playing! Smash against united final. This time united wins. Just a prediction.

Lighten up Francis! It's assuming Smash & United actually do end up in the final. And let's face it, 91/Rockstar Lax works the tourney schedule to make that happen.

That being said, these are clearly the #1 & 2 2022 club teams in LI coming out of the 2014 season. Any educated lax dad/mom/fan would know that if they saw how the 2022 tourneys played out.

Good luck to your (son's?) team, mister sensitive. Perhaps you're an Outlaw mom or dad?

Or perhaps just an Outlaw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not a knock. Team Long Island White is an excellent team, definitely above United, Igloo and Express. Until they beat Smash they are not the best. My question is how do we consider them a 2022 team when they have from my understanding a couple of 2021's? They play U based not grade based because of that. So you are talking about them in the wrong thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If like you say 91 manipulates the schedule I'm sure they can arrange a meeting at Havoc in 2 weeks. That way you guys can beat smash early and have the entire year to tell all of your friends. Hope to see you there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, people knock TLI because they don't play on some tournaments but obviously what they do work. Beat Igloo easily and United also. Who is Express?

Don't forget they also needed overtime in the semis at NXT to beat a team smash beat by 10 goals only to get blown out by Smash in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is obviously not a TLI parent but some idiot trying to stir the pot. Yes we did beat igloo last year and added some very good players. No we did not beat united last year because we never played them. We also lost to an outstanding Smash team 8-2. I think with the talent we added and our boys playing how they are capable we should give them a better game this year. Stop spreading lies and trying to start trouble. We don't come here and brag or talk crap about other programs. These boys are 10 years old for Christ sake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what color are your jerseys again? completely forgot due to the low profile and lack of anything memorable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT teams are bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget they also needed overtime in the semis at NXT to beat a team smash beat by 10 goals only to get blown out by Smash in the finals.

Don't forget the same team TLI beat in overtime to face Smash in the finals beat United the day before. I believe the team was Mesa Fresh. They were very good but no team was in the same class as Smash that weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember this 2022. TLI will beat Smash this season and distance themselves from the rest! It's our year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember this 2022. TLI will beat Smash this season and distance themselves from the rest! It's our year.

Is TLI playing in the Halloween Havoc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pot stirring, or mouthy boasting, will get the kids nowhere fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

8-2. And not that close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That remains to be seen. The question is is TLI a true 2022 or do they have a few 2021 sprinkled in???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash is the best 2022 team in the world. We could beat every 2021 team and most 2020 teams. We are unstoppable. See how easy that was. Idiots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As of right now they are playing in the Legacy tournament in East Islip on Columbus day and the Mustang tournament in Mt. Sinai in November. I'm not sure about Halloween havoc. I'll ask my friend who has a kid on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash is the best 2022 team in the world. We could beat every 2021 team and most 2020 teams. We are unstoppable. See how easy that was. Idiots.

Obviously not a Smash parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As of right now they are playing in the Legacy tournament in East Islip on Columbus day and the Mustang tournament in Mt. Sinai in November. I'm not sure about Halloween havoc. I'll ask my friend who has a kid on the team.

Express will be at Legacy, Havoc and Mustang. I guess TLI will be at the Mustang, it's in their backyard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not True.. we are new to UNITED and from what we have seen... i think UNITED will be the "A" 91 team this year.

Page 11 of 55 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard