BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 55 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo beat United 2 out of 3 times last season- one loss was at 91 tournament where refs are paid by 91.

Really ? You think the refs were paid to make United win ? What about Laxfest ? Isn't that 91 run ? Where was the second time igloo won ?

Are u kidding? Igloo has beaten United every time they have played with the exception of this past year's Shamrock Shootout. The one ref was so ridiculous in his calls I literally have never seen anything like it. United is way too good a team to count that as a win. They saw what was taking place. United is a very very good team. As of now, Igloo is better. Anything can happen this year.

By the way, they played 3 times last year, Halloween Havoc, Shamrock Shootout, and Lax Fest. Igloo won 2. They also played approximately 4 times the year before, with Igloo easily winning all 4. We will see what happens this year. Heard the United face off kid is gone. He was good.

Faceoff Kid is on his 3rd team in 3 years. My money is that he will be on his 4th next year. The kid is good but the father is a loon. My guess is Express. Once Chaney seems him play he will start making calls and stroke the father's ego.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your going back to 3rd grade ? Some memory. I guess you forgot that they were merely 8 yrs old then. Not to mention a lot of different kids too. I wouldn't say the refs were horrible in that game. It's just your lunatic coach kept having hissy fits kicking cones crying his team wasn't getting calls. So we lost the FO kid but picked up another.

You obviously have never played lacrosse nor know the rules of the game to make that statement. The ref missed every call that would benefit Igloo, and literally made up calls to benefit United. Again, United is too good a team to consider that a win. One day you will beat Igloo fairly. That was not the day. I'll give you that Igloo's coach's frustrations definetly led the ref to make additional bad calls. But please, United's coaches are some of the biggest tools out there.

Have to strongly disagree here. United coaches and players were all class each time we have played them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI "B" team ranks right behind just about all the town teams. Was that a serious question!

Who is better TLI "B" or Express "A"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI "B" team ranks right behind just about all the town teams. Was that a serious question!

Who is better TLI "B" or Express "A"

Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not even close. I know Express A had some turnover but they are far, far ahead of Team Long Island B.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will express compare to igloo, united and TLI "A" then. Any thoughts?
We all know they are not in smash's class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mr. Smash dad....You are putting a huge target on your sons team. Be careful. They aren't that much better than the few listed above. You are in for a surprise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mr. Smash dad....You are putting a huge target on your sons team. Be careful. They aren't that much better than the few listed above. You are in for a surprise.

The Target has always been there and you sir are not the only team that has improved

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Target has always been there and you sir are not the only team that has improved

The Express did not turnover, they completely upgraded every spot. Point is, I am sure everyone improved and the games should be competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Express did not turnover, they completely upgraded every spot. Point is, I am sure everyone improved and the games should be competitive.

Express did not turnover - but they upgraded every spot ? Isnt that Turnover ? Bottom Line - Express is an "UNKNOWN" at this point.... SMASH will need to play in the 2022 Age Group if they don't then - lets not even include them in the conversation... if they keep winning in the 2021 group they are clearly the best.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Completely upgraded..." Oh please!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash is at another level than all other 2022 teams. Even if United, Express & TLI combined their best players it still would not be challenge. Keep practicing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What your kid's in 5th? Get some perspective- it's a long road ahead - learn to have some humility - it will serve you better in the long run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Completely upgraded..." Oh please!

They are very good at every postion. And they have superior coaching. Might take them some time to gel, and who cares if the teams of chest pumper parents beat them now and then. The team is on the right course and will be very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash is at another level than all other 2022 teams. Even if United, Express & TLI combined their best players it still would not be challenge. Keep practicing!

Who ever said Smash wasn't the best team? The team is the best 2022 team on LI, nobody disputes that. Feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes you think they have superior coaching? I've seen a lot of MC teams play. Plenty of talent but they don't put it together on the field. MC is a great teacher of lacrosse. His style of play does not work well in game situations. You've been sold on him as a teacher, not a game winner. And there is a big difference between the two. You will see. I've had 3 kids play for him. His system just does not work. Again I will say that he is a GREAT teacher of lacrosse. Just don't expect to win any tournaments. This is not the express of old. There are more than five or so clubs to beat now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey non Smash parent. Stop your pot stirring bull [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes you think they have superior coaching? I've seen a lot of MC teams play. Plenty of talent but they don't put it together on the field. MC is a great teacher of lacrosse. His style of play does not work well in game situations. You've been sold on him as a teacher, not a game winner. And there is a big difference between the two. You will see. I've had 3 kids play for him. His system just does not work. Again I will say that he is a GREAT teacher of lacrosse. Just don't expect to win any tournaments. This is not the express of old. There are more than five or so clubs to beat now.

Thanks. I'll take it under advisement. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And we've already had 4 practices under our belt and the team is looking real good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And we've already had 4 practices under our belt and the team is looking real good.

Express is the team to beat for 2022. No Question...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They get smoked by town teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I am sure Express will easily handle Smash this year. NOT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be new to the express team. We know you added new players and MC is the coach now, but every other team has added players also. Some of your best players last year went to other teams. You have never beaten smash igloo or united. What makes you think you are the team to beat? A town team beat you last year. Concentrate on beating jesters and legacy before you worry about the big boys. Smash by far the best team and the te to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be new to the express team. We know you added new players and MC is the coach now, but every other team has added players also. Some of your best players last year went to other teams. You have never beaten smash igloo or united. What makes you think you are the team to beat? A town team beat you last year. Concentrate on beating jesters and legacy before you worry about the big boys. Smash by far the best team and the te to beat.

You know it and the truth is painful... Express is looking good... getting better every day and will prove it this Fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure they look great in practice. Reality is , nothing proven in fall tournaments. No one cares and real athletes play multiple sports!

Good luck with rebuilding year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure they look great in practice. Reality is , nothing proven in fall tournaments. No one cares and real athletes play multiple sports!

Good luck with rebuilding year!

Ok.. Thanks ! But if you are a SMASH parent you should lobby for your team to play in 2022 so you can truly say you are #1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with that, smash should start playing 2022. Prove themselves. Only beat united 6-4. United barely beat express. Igloo beat united. I really wish smash would play everyone routinely, I bet they'd lose a few. But that would ruin the mystique. Better to play 2021 "B" brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 A teams are better than 2021 B teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with that, smash should start playing 2022. Prove themselves. Only beat united 6-4. United barely beat express. Igloo beat united. I really wish smash would play everyone routinely, I bet they'd lose a few. But that would ruin the mystique. Better to play 2021 "B" brackets.

Please stop. Smash has never lost to a 2022 Long Island team. They've lost once on grade ever and it was to a MD team two summers ago. Smash came back to beat that same team this past summer.

Maybe Smash could have played 2022 Igloo, Express, or United at Lax Fest but unfortunately those teams were too busy losing to the Manhasset town team. The same Manhasset team that Smash beat by 10+ goals in the final.

Please enjoy your own kids' teams instead of coming here to tear down a very good team of 10 year olds because they choose to challenge themselves by playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the poster means as the teams get older the competition balances out. You can't really think Smash will continue to play up . The other 2022 teams will close the gap this year and even closer next. You must not think they will match the talent and success Crush has experienced. If so you are crazy. Not taking anything away from 10 year old boys but being honest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 practices under your belt and $300 under MC pillow. lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question: what was the score the last time smash played united?
Like everyone is saying, the gap is closing rapidly. Don't panic, you had a nice run. Everyone will always remember how great that smash team was when everyone was 8-9-10 years old. Express added a lot of studs this year. This could be the year. United came close this year. This could be the year. Igloo always in the mix. There's been a lot of chatter about some other clubs also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question: what was the score the last time smash played united?
Like everyone is saying, the gap is closing rapidly. Don't panic, you had a nice run. Everyone will always remember how great that smash team was when everyone was 8-9-10 years old. Express added a lot of studs this year. This could be the year. United came close this year. This could be the year. Igloo always in the mix. There's been a lot of chatter about some other clubs also.

6-4. And before that it was 12-1. And TLI which was the hot team on these boards last year was 8-2 at NXT. I guess we'll see at Halloween Havoc. I hope these teams show up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the poster means as the teams get older the competition balances out. You can't really think Smash will continue to play up . The other 2022 teams will close the gap this year and even closer next. You must not think they will match the talent and success Crush has experienced. If so you are crazy. Not taking anything away from 10 year old boys but being honest

Not that I disagree, but just wondering why you think another team will not have the success that Crush has. What is it that Crush has that other teams will not be able to replicate? I do believe Smash to be a very good team. The more success you have, the more you attract better players. The closer to recruiting years, the more those players want on to be on THE team- no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not that I disagree, but just wondering why you think another team will not have the success that Crush has. What is it that Crush has that other teams will not be able to replicate? I do believe Smash to be a very good team. The more success you have, the more you attract better players. The closer to recruiting years, the more those players want on to be on THE team- no?

YES... my point exactly - that is why EXPRESS will continue to impress.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush has three or four absolutely dominant players that take over the game, never come off the field and account for 90%+ of the offensive production. They blow out everyone and never have close games against teams their own age. Smash has many close games and no dominant players that can take over a game. They're good for their age, the best around, but they can't carry Crush's jock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Crush parent but I would have to think a coach plays a big part. Like him or not JS is prob the best around. I've played against The Smash and they don't have players like Crush did two years ago. Sorry to burst your bubble. Se u at HH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Crush parent but I would have to think a coach plays a big part. Like him or not JS is prob the best around. I've played against The Smash and they don't have players like Crush did two years ago. Sorry to burst your bubble. Se u at HH.

So Sal & co aren't good coaches? Get off! Smash has great coaching and players. My only issue is with the nutty parents on the sideline. Apart from the parents, 2022 91 Smash & United all class. Solid, classy coaches & kids. It's just a shame the parents don't get the memo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree... So well coached and super nice kids... Parents are off thei rocker!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Before we start comparing Smash to Crush or any other elite team Smash should try winning a tournament in Maryland. Smash barely wins tournaments while crush rolls through. Smash has lost games in their own age Crush never has

Page 10 of 55 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard