BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 46 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son learned more from wall ball. Last year was a complete waste of time. Save your money.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son learned more from wall ball. Last year was a complete waste of time. Save your money.

OK I will bite. Then which club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

What about 91 titans? Did they get a good team together?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

Doesn't matter. The kids won't learn a thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

Why do you say that? Did your son play for them last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

sorry. 91 Titans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

sorry. 91 Titans.

It is the B team! What did you expect, they didnt tell you it was the Wolfpack. I think my son learned enough and I would expect that this year as the kids are ready for it they will give them more of what they can handle. Enjoy where ever you've gone, we'll see you on the field this summer, I think the team will get much better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

sorry. 91 Titans.

It is the B team! What did you expect, they didnt tell you it was the Wolfpack. I think my son learned enough and I would expect that this year as the kids are ready for it they will give them more of what they can handle. Enjoy where ever you've gone, we'll see you on the field this summer, I think the team will get much better.

My son played with the Titans last year and got more out of the tournament games then anything else. We had 2 man up plays on his town team and on the Titans we had a man up formation. I am sure the coaches do much more this year because at the end the coaches learned the team wanted to learn and they did not push them at all. It was a shame because as a coach you need to push your players/parents (even in 2nd grade)limits of learning so you can determine how to teach them and they did not so that at all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry. 91 Titans.

sorry. 91 Titans.

My son played with the Titans last year and got more out of the tournament games then anything else. We had 2 man up plays on his town team and on the Titans we had a man up formation. I am sure the coaches do much more this year because at the end the coaches learned the team wanted to learn and they did not push them at all. It was a shame because as a coach you need to push your players/parents (even in 2nd grade)limits of learning so you can determine how to teach them and they did not so that at all.

So B team means don't practice? Don't teach fast breaks or proper positioning on the field to you? We were treated and coached like a Z team. You stay with them, your son should be up to cradling by the end of next year. I don't accept that given the money and time we gave up. Sorry, I won't get sucked into any club team that doesn't teach or practice but jams their merchandise down my throat .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]sorry. 91 Titans.

sorry. 91 Titans.

So B team means don't practice? Don't teach fast breaks or proper positioning on the field to you? We were treated and coached like a Z team. You stay with them, your son should be up to cradling by the end of next year. I don't accept that given the money and time we gave up. Sorry, I won't get sucked into any club team that doesn't teach or practice but jams their merchandise down my throat . [/quote]

What was it $700? My son already cradles, teaching that is your job before you get your son on one of these teams. And no one tried to sell me or you anything, you got what you paid for, if you wanted more, you could pay more. Go to Legacy or Igloo, you'll get plenty and pay plenty. Enjoy the sweatshirt. Geeeezeee

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many practices/games/tournaments did the wolfpack have over the year in comparison to the Titans? How much did the wolfpack pay in comparison? I know the answers and the #'s don't add up. Ignorance is bliss but it still doesn't mean that everyone around you is stupid. Bad business when you have B teams subsidizing the A teams and its in your face.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did the Titans even practice yet this year? Avengers already started and will continue weekly through the spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did the Titans even practice yet this year? Avengers already started and will continue weekly through the spring

Is it public who is on the Avengers? If they were smart they should have set up the Titans as the Suffolk team and the Avengers as the Nassau team and they might have kept some of the kids that ran away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans.....91% dissatisfied. (the other 9% was the coach and his friend).
Run if you still can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the Avengers come from? Are they a 91 team? A or B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the avengers what organization are they from

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Avengers are another 91 A 2024 team. Who can I call to get my kid a look???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Captive rvc team. Coach is a dic$ They will be just ok. They are practicing. Titans, not so much. They won't really get going until April.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it public who is on the Avengers? If they were smart they should have set up the Titans as the Suffolk team and the Avengers as the Nassau team and they might have kept some of the kids that ran away.

Avengers are paying extra and have been in top secret practices and superhero training for some time. You have to be asked on to the freinds and family team. Not absolutely certain, but Tuesdays at Storm in West Hempstead with a big bunch of locals. BUT as Gearge said at tryouts, YOU CAN LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH! Parents will recall that they also showed up at minicamp with the dad coach and were not up to snuff at that time. Worse, they didn't pay to be there then and now these kids didn't have to try out (or pay I guess). This time around I'm interested to see if they got any better. I hope they suck because I just don't like the idea that they are not accessible to us regular folks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Captive rvc team. Coach is a dic$ They will be just ok. They are practicing. Titans, not so much. They won't really get going until April.

I heard he is a bad guy too, rude and a bully.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you bashing the Titans? How do you have any idea of when they
will practice? Unbelievable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Avengers are another 91 A 2024 team. Who can I call to get my kid a look???

Not an A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who are the avengers what organization are they from

will practice? Unbelievable [/quot

Sucker. BC i know the coaches from last year. Are you practicing? Are you playing in Hh? I didn't think so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are no longer on a team why do you feel the need to bash? You had a bad season, year, don't like the coaches, club etc. that is you- not everyone. Try outs are over and many new families are now on teams that others disliked for whatever reason. The experience may be quite similar or very different, but they can find out themselves. To continually bash a 3rd grade team, which was a second grade team last year is pathetic. Time to move on and grow up. My boys are much older and for the life if me I am not sure why so many people want year round lax for the little ones. My sons athleticism and skills came from other sports as well as lax. Learn to be agile from soccer and aggressive in hockey, to run fast in soccer and baseball and to hit hard in football. Maybe there are families that want their kids to play lots of sports and practicing once a week is enough for them right now. Your complaints are not what is important for this team- as you left. Enjoy your new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sucker. BC i know the coaches from last year. Are you practicing? Are you playing in Hh? I didn't think so.

And what FABULOUS team is your son on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an A

Outside of the Wolfpack, and I guess Legacy what do you consider an A team for 2024? I mean Igloo, Titans, Express, Avengers, etc haven't even played a game yet. How would you know who is good already? Some of these team will have to play in A brackets or the Wolfpack and Legacy will be playing themselves 3x every tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an A

Outside of the Wolfpack, and I guess Legacy what do you consider an A team for 2024? I mean Igloo, Titans, Express, Avengers, etc haven't even played a game yet. How would you know who is good already? Some of these team will have to play in A brackets or the Wolfpack and Legacy will be playing themselves 3x every tourney.

Wait - we are talking about 3rd graders right- are you seriuosly asking who is an "A" team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it bashing? The coaches for the Titans are just being called out for not being dedicated last year. We rarely practiced (not 1x a week...more like 1x per month) and the instruction was inadequate. They missed so many important basic parts of the game, but if you don't practice you can't teach. Who knows, maybe after this "bashing" they will put more effort in this year. Maybe their bosses will demand more. We paid, we spent lots of time on the field watching a disorganized mess, we are entitled to share our opinions as much as you. Otherwise, what's the point of this forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an A

Wait - we are talking about 3rd graders right- are you seriuosly asking who is an "A" team

right, makes no sense calling teams A, B, or C at 3rd grade, specially before the season started

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no A,B or C teams at 3rd grade? Ill tell you what, put the Wolfpack or Legacy A for that matter against any B or C team and tell me if you think there's no reason to put teams at a certain skill level. There are most certainly A players at this grade level. If that's the thought out there, I feel bad for these parents at these tournaments that are coming up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Power ranking third graders on a Wednesday morning... Awesome.
I think ESPNU is doing a 7 year old rising star segment this weekend. What are you going to do with your lives when you son tells you he doesn't want to play lacrosse anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no A,B or C teams at 3rd grade? Ill tell you what, put the Wolfpack or Legacy A for that matter against any B or C team and tell me if you think there's no reason to put teams at a certain skill level. There are most certainly A players at this grade level. If that's the thought out there, I feel bad for these parents at these tournaments that are coming up.

Legacy????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy's A team is excellent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The season hasn't started? Sure it has. Wolfpack already holding practices. Maybe the season hasn't started for you or your son whose on the B team. As already stated by a previous poster, Wolfpack and Titans pay the same amount of money for unequal quantity of play. And you wonder why parents of the B team are bashing the 91 program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Legacy's A team is excellent [/quot

There is the Wolfpack and then everyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok daddy, All legacy teams are standing on the outside looking in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we are going to compare teams here, The Wolfpack is by far the Elite team in this age bracket. Those 20 boys are legit. Where will they be in 2-3 years from now, who knows, but I do know if you are a 2024 Lax player, you want to be on this roster. Period.

Page 7 of 46 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard