BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 173 of 327 1 2 171 172 173 174 175 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now our Jones team is going to be changed too? We knew we weren't going up but never really thought about our daughter going down. With the influx of new outside kids I hope all those checks we wrote to 212 lacrosse saves our daughter because we definitely don't want to be on the third team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So now our Jones team is going to be changed too? We knew we weren't going up but never really thought about our daughter going down. With the influx of new outside kids I hope all those checks we wrote to 212 lacrosse saves our daughter because we definitely don't want to be on the third team.

Thanks for that obviously fake post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do many of you feel entitled because you payed in years past to be on a team. What ever happened to trying out and making A and B teams according to ability and the parents of the kids that don't make it teach the kids that THAT IS LIFE and if you want it, work harder OR be proud that you made the B or C team. The truth is, if your kid is so amazing they will make the top team. They won't be missed if they are that good! If they are "typical" good and are on the border between first and second team, maybe they can work harder to stand out. And, if they are working as hard as they can and make the second team, why can't you be proud of that? You will respond that they deserve to be up on top. That there are politics. That is your opinion and the opinion of most of the parents of the kids that are asked to move down. The more you talk about this the more you bring attention to the fact that your daughter is not amazing and in the bottom tier of a top team. These poor girls! The pressure you are putting on them. They must feel like they disappoint you every time they step on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why do all you people think these 2020 kids don't have to try out? I'm friends with the parents of one of these kids and asked the. Straight out what their plans were. They said she is hoping to make YJ and that they were going to tryouts! Also said they were excited she was asked to play with the team for a fall tournament. Would you try a little harder to get facts before you spew your venom. You obviously know who these people are... How about asking them yourselves and get over this!

Are you out of your mind , actually have a conversation with people and no longer stay lurking in the shadows of anonymity .These people are either TG that are just furious that some of their better players left or YJ who fear their kid will now get moved down or not moved up. I get it but in the end it works out for the most part , if these new kids cannot hold their own they will get moved down.

Yes I'm afraid my kid will be moved down, happy now? We do everything the team, coach and YJ's ask and my daughter might get bumped for a hand picked no tryout girl from a competitors club. I don't have a right to angry if she is moved down? Now go ahead tell me my daughter can't keep up which is nonsense. This whole thing stinks plain and simple.

There's an inevitable domino effect, Jones kids will be moved down also and the next team, etc.

Jones kids bailed already the team will have a new look this fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why do all you people think these 2020 kids don't have to try out? I'm friends with the parents of one of these kids and asked the. Straight out what their plans were. They said she is hoping to make YJ and that they were going to tryouts! Also said they were excited she was asked to play with the team for a fall tournament. Would you try a little harder to get facts before you spew your venom. You obviously know who these people are... How about asking them yourselves and get over this!

Excited about the tryout? One of the new TG girls father is already listed as a coach with Curcio. I would think she made the team no tryout necessary

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excited about the tryout? One of the new TG girls father is already listed as a coach with Curcio. I would think she made the team no tryout necessary

Is that not true of multiple teams that have parent coaches.Obviously these coaches kids are going to make these teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't believe everything the TG parent told you! Just because the parent said it doesn't make it true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for that obviously fake post.

Sounds like a legit concern, they paid to play by doing the extras the coach offered like everyone else and now might get screwed. Doesn't seem right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you believe that movement on the top teams is not already known prior to try-outs regardless of whether the kids actually try-out or not, you're delusional. Coaches know thier kids and they know the kids they play against in Club, HS and Rec. They already know which kids from outside the organization are better than the kids they have on thier squad. Nobody is going to evaluate a 100+ kids over a couple hours. Try-outs are truly for the lower teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is true lady rebels is a combo Yg and Tg team.Mostly TG.
However this past summer a Lady rebels team playing in a 2019 bracket beat 3 YJ teams including carro in close game with no YJ players on the rebel team.

To say he is an inexperienced coach is not true, He is a very good coach. Don't think that was the sole reason CR wanted him,(when your enemy is vulnerable strike fast and hard) CR had her sights on the 6 east end girls and that is what this is about...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do many of you feel entitled because you payed in years past to be on a team. What ever happened to trying out and making A and B teams according to ability and the parents of the kids that don't make it teach the kids that THAT IS LIFE and if you want it, work harder OR be proud that you made the B or C team. The truth is, if your kid is so amazing they will make the top team. They won't be missed if they are that good! If they are "typical" good and are on the border between first and second team, maybe they can work harder to stand out. And, if they are working as hard as they can and make the second team, why can't you be proud of that? You will respond that they deserve to be up on top. That there are politics. That is your opinion and the opinion of most of the parents of the kids that are asked to move down. The more you talk about this the more you bring attention to the fact that your daughter is not amazing and in the bottom tier of a top team. These poor girls! The pressure you are putting on them. They must feel like they disappoint you every time they step on the field.

Well said unfortunately the masses have this one correct, one of the two players in question (2019 TG Black) would have made 2020 Curcio very easily and is probably good enough to play on YJ 2019 Carro. However the "new" daddy coach needed to make a deal for the 2020 child, she would be borderline Curcio at best and that is fact my child has played against her and with her and that is a fact and not a secret. Why doesn't daddy push to coach the 2019 Carro team which has had issues for years? I will tell you the sibling going to that team has the abilty and size to make that team on her own the 2020 child does not. So the back door deal involves both children and who ever "Mr.K" can drag with him in the 2019 and the 2020 age groups. CR gets a feather in her cap and does some damage to two top TG teams. That's the entire truth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
However this past summer a Lady rebels team playing in a 2019 bracket beat 3 YJ teams including carro in close game with no YJ players on the rebel team.

To say he is an inexperienced coach is not true, He is a very good coach. Don't think that was the sole reason CR wanted him,(when your enemy is vulnerable strike fast and hard) CR had her sights on the 6 east end girls and that is what this is about...

Why do you even bother posting if you do not know the facts, first off not all TG at the tournament you are talking about.If you think its about the 6 east end kids you are again delusional.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said unfortunately the masses have this one correct, one of the two players in question (2019 TG Black) would have made 2020 Curcio very easily and is probably good enough to play on YJ 2019 Carro. However the "new" daddy coach needed to make a deal for the 2020 child, she would be borderline Curcio at best and that is fact my child has played against her and with her and that is a fact and not a secret. Why doesn't daddy push to coach the 2019 Carro team which has had issues for years? I will tell you the sibling going to that team has the abilty and size to make that team on her own the 2020 child does not. So the back door deal involves both children and who ever "Mr.K" can drag with him in the 2019 and the 2020 age groups. CR gets a feather in her cap and does some damage to two top TG teams. That's the entire truth

The only thing factual in your post is you are an idiot and don't know what a fact is. They are both good players and to say the older one has the size but the younger one does not, where is your size cutoff, does it go by weight and height.Stop being a moron and by the way that's now " Coach K" to you and your kid so get used to it.Now go back and crawl under the rock you live under .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were not all TG, and the funny thing at least 6 are no longer TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually they were all TG kids and half the team including the goalie were 2020. I believe they swept the top 3 2019 YJ teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were not all TG, and the funny thing at least 6 are no longer TG.

The best ones on the field that day are still Tg exception two players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually they were all TG kids and half the team including the goalie were 2020. I believe they swept the top 3 2019 YJ teams.

Wrong again but it does tell me who you are, the fact that you had no idea that it was not all TG. The reason I know this is my kid plays on YJ and her teammate played against her sister who was playing for the rebels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the tournament was Lax for cure and all the yellow jacket teams played as yellow jackets. It was all TG. 8 - 2019's and 6 2020's. Check the website for lax for cure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the tournament was Lax for cure and all the yellow jacket teams played as yellow jackets. It was all TG. 8 - 2019's and 6 2020's. Check the website for lax for cure.

You are simply the biggest moron there is. Lax for the cure YJ won the championship in 2020 and 2019 , has your condition been diagnosed yet , is it a learning disability or are you just a liar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yellow Jackets Dominate at Lax for the Cure

2021 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ SKAK
2020 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CURCIO
2019 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CARRO
2018 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ ROSE

"Wow!!! What a weekend of amazing competition. Best of the best showed up for an awesome tournament for a wonderful cause.
Very well run. Congrats to the organization that runs Lax for the Cure. Class act.
And congrats to Yellow Jackets."

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Now come back and post it was some other tournament .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay , no Liar. Wrong tournament. It was lax by the se. Father's Day. Lady rebels beat Burt in the morning. Graz for semi. And Carro for final. That it a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No skin in this game but it was Lax by the Sea, same place as LAX for Cure New Egypt HS in NJ. No need for name calling or deragatory comments. It is simple. They were all TG, that is all. All YJ's played that tourney as YJ's. That is fact and yes you can check the tournament website. All other comments are unnecessary and not needed. Whats true is true. Should just move on. All the back and forth is just silly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen to that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best of the best? Who did they beat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is correct. It was Lax by the Sea. They also won a close final at Eating Disorder last year. Give credit where credit is deserved. Very competitive exciting games between equally matched teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is correct. It was Lax by the Sea. They also won a close final at Eating Disorder last year. Give credit where credit is deserved. Very competitive exciting games between equally matched teams.

I would prove you wrong again but realize its impossible to correct a mental patient who keeps changing the "facts" . If it makes all you insane people feel better to believe no YJ played on the rebels team at lax by the sea then go ahead . The people who actually know the truth will just need to realize you can't argue with crazy .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did u guys do against team elevates 2021 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't prove us wrong cause it's true . And stop with the name calling your acting like a child.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't prove us wrong cause it's true . And stop with the name calling your acting like a child.

If I prove you wrong will you then never post on these boards again , let's try to pin down exactly what you are saying. You say no YJ player played for the rebels team that played and won lax by the sea tournament beating Tom Carros YJ team in the finals, is this correct? When you are shown again to be wrong will you then no longer troll the YJ thread anymore? No name calling you are just ignorant as to who played for the rebels that day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well that kid is not the only kid or kids moving. Don't lump all of them because one of the dads is going to coach! There are plenty others who plan on trying out and accepting A or B team or whatever they make. And if they don't make the A team let's hope the parents don't come on here and blame politics or better yet, blame other kids, like so many of you do. Let's hope these new kids are taught to accept the outcome and do the best they can at what hand they are dealt and stop looking in other people back yards for an excuse as to why their kid isn't where they, the parent, want them to be. I think anyone with half a brain would not argue this. But, someone will.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of politics. You have to know that. Not the kids fault, to much private lessons and friends of program .Some kids are there not because of lax skills. Every club does it. The top team is set and phone calls will be made , just like last year to the kids who will be dropped. That is a fact!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do they coaches tell you before you get dropped, in danger of being dropped or just drop you and say nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did u guys do against team elevates 2021 team?

If this is directed at YJ, 3-0. TG lost at least one if not more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If I prove you wrong will you then never post on these boards again , let's try to pin down exactly what you are saying. You say no YJ player played for the rebels team that played and won lax by the sea tournament beating Tom Carros YJ team in the finals, is this correct? When you are shown again to be wrong will you then no longer troll the YJ thread anymore? No name calling you are just ignorant as to who played for the rebels that day.

How about a few names or initials of the players and what YJ they did not play for that day to settle it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of politics. You have to know that. Not the kids fault, to much private lessons and friends of program .Some kids are there not because of lax skills. Every club does it. The top team is set and phone calls will be made , just like last year to the kids who will be dropped. That is a fact!

You people need to look up the definition of a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey YJ's, in addition to the recruiting services you offer, how about a seminar on how parents should explain to their kids the politics involved in moving down a team. You could charge of course!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey YJ's, in addition to the recruiting services you offer, how about a seminar on how parents should explain to their kids the politics involved in moving down a team. You could charge of course!

They could combine in w a TG seminar on what to do when kids are leaving the program in large numbers and there are no experienced coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe they are better than your kid! But we know you won't think so. It's all politics. Nice to know your daughter is in the bottom half of the team. If she was good enough you wouldn't be so threatened. You just Keep telling us she not very good. Poor kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe they are better than your kid! But we know you won't think so. It's all politics. Nice to know your daughter is in the bottom half of the team. If she was good enough you wouldn't be so threatened. You just Keep telling us she not very good. Poor kid.

And there is text book response from one of the YJ elitest parents, your kid can't keep up so go away. But when your team needed one of these kids, everything was ok.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not the club's job, that is the job of a parent. YOU should be the one setting expectations for them, tell them what REAL life is about and how they wont always make the top team and they wont always win their school election and they wont always have the best score on a test. YOU should be telling them and setting expectations that when they go to a "tryout" they are picking the top kids and you may or may not be one of them, otherwise stick to PAL.

Like Reply Quote
Page 173 of 327 1 2 171 172 173 174 175 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard