BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
iPad app for Lacrosse?
Laximus Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Can anyone recommend a good iPad app to track game statistics for individual players and teams?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: iPad app for Lacrosse?
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Stat Tap Lacrosse from the Apple App Store. Gives you a ton of statistics to choose for an offensive,defensive and goalkeeper positions. You enter the name of your child's team plus the child's name. It will list all the the games played in date order with the game score next to it. Stat tap Lacrosse lets you track one individual or multiple players. Each player gets there own profile.Everyone likes to know the score at a Lacrosse game and it is a right at your fingertips. It gives you the opportunity to enter the date of the game and opponent if you want. On the Home screen it will give you Season statistics as well as individual game stats after each game than you can email,print or text any stat to family and friends or even to yourself to track the progress. It gives you averages in each of the categories for the season.It does give a few stat areas you will never lose like (unforced error). But this is the third Lacrosse App I have used and I think so far it has been the best.Easy to set up for one or multiple kids Can use for more than one player since i have two kids who play basketball.Soccer,Volleyball,Baseball,Football are other Stat tap applications to use. it is rated 4+ and was last updated in November of 2011. It also has an easy to use Edit screen and the categories although abbreviations there is a help button on every screen to show you. It has a clear and easy to use display The App runs right now for $1.99. There is NO Lite version of this. I give it 4 of 5 stars. It takes a few seconds to enter the data so you don't miss too much of your child's game The only negative being too many unusable stats for lacrosse. I would recommend emailing your stats to yourself just in case you lose or damage your I-Phone,Ipod. Thanks hope this helps for you laugh

Like Reply Quote
Laximus Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Okay, I downloaded the app and started playing around with its functionality. It looks like it's made to track individual player stats - and not team stats in a game. Is that correct?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It lets you do multiple individual statistics . In the season total mode it will give amount of goals scored, against and amount of scores entered. The only team section is in regards to team score. Also it depends on how many players you track with this App. I have tracked 4 players at one time can be a little tough. I guess this is more of an individual app for the whole season. I have used a few of them. I will look for a good team app for lacrosse and get back to tou

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line it is an individual player app which you can add multiple players on the same team if needed. Only team stat is the score. I like it and very use to use

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard