BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know this will surprise everyone but JS daughter made the A team. Saw on 91 twitter feed.

#shocker

She was actually pretty good, I would say she was in the top half of the kids if not better than that. Beat several of the young men to quite a few ground balls.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 2 girls. Did both make it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure about the goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I though chamberlain was coaching A team. Aj haugen coaches the honey badgers so not sure how he will have time for this

Chamberlain is most likely coaching his son. Did haugen and his son leave express? Either way this is a good lineup of coaches

AJ Haugen's name now off the coaching lineup. More numbers added to the A team.

He was out there Sunday at NYIT coaching the Badgers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

any word on the young lady goalie?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very worried with the varsity coaches that they will end up practicing closer to Connequot than Farmingdale.

I could live with HHHW, I wish that was told to us up front.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be a lot of kids for the 2025 Legacy tryout tomorrow?
What were the numbers for the first tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small group. But very skilled for little guys. Being coached by a former Tewarton finalist. They have a bunch of very good kids who played up a year last year that are thing out for 3 rd grade that will
Most likely play on 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the 2025 Legacy tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very good. Should have very solid team. Coaches are great with the kids

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would not sign up just yet, rumor has it the Honey Badgers are going to fielding a 2025 team. That would be insane if they ran it the same way they do the 4th grade team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would not sign up just yet, rumor has it the Honey Badgers are going to fielding a 2025 team. That would be insane if they ran it the same way they do the 4th grade team.

After the 2024 DISASTER last year, I would say NFW! No practices and no wins, the team couldn't even beat the 91 b team and those parents were complaining about their situation.

Say what you want, but that organization did not care one bit about those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After the 2024 DISASTER last year, I would say NFW! No practices and no wins, the team couldn't even beat the 91 b team and those parents were complaining about their situation.

You are confused my friend; the Honey Badgers practiced more than any other club out there. They went twice a week all fall and winter (indoors).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are confused my friend; the Honey Badgers practiced more than any other club out there. They went twice a week all fall and winter (indoors).

So they only care every couple of years, and those kids get treated properly? I'm not confused, I would expect that they should do the same thing every year. Not for me, thank you .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Never again! fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. My 2024 Express kid from last year will take a "B" team at 91 before another "A" team at express that gets abandoned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Never again! fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. My 2024 Express kid from last year will take a "B" team at 91 before another "A" team at express that gets abandoned.

Careful there. There are only two returning players from the entire B team at 91. Coaches son and his friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Careful there. There are only two returning players from the entire B team at 91. Coaches son and his friend.

Fair point. But if the rumor is true that the HB guys are running a 2025 team then that's a game changer. Those guys are dedicated. And believe me that's the last thing that some clubs want to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me that Legacy is very strong at younger ages 2025 and 2024. Looks like they have smithtown, esm,3 village players. Which are very strong programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me that Legacy is very strong at younger ages 2025 and 2024. Looks like they have smithtown, esm,3 village players. Which are very strong programs.

Why Smithtown or 3Village players/parents would go club at this age makes no sense to me. Strong town programs, solid coaching, etc. Save the time, $ and drama...they grow up fast. 6th, 7th grade...let them go club. Plenty of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
believe all 3 programs have some kind of connection with each other and pooled their top talented kids together. 3v/smithtown are proven strong programs overall,esm is not,only at few grade levels.
played 2024 esm in greenport, very good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a 2032 child in my wife's stomach right now, any ideas where I should consider placing him to get a D1 scholarship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like outlaws will be running a clinic for this age ... Thoughts?

It might've better for the cost and the time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw 2032?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son just committed to the 2031 team, well just verbally.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry can we start a 2032 Thread?

There seems to be some real talent brewing at this age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like outlaws will be running a clinic for this age ... Thoughts?

It might've better for the cost and the time

It might've better for the cost and the time [/quote]

If Pat and Mike could make $$$$ off of a 2032 team, they would have tried it already. Maybe Blatant Diapers !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got a glimpse of the 2025 91 A team. Some good kids, but small. Anyone know who the big mouth dad is on the sidelines? If I have to deal with this guys mouth all tournament season, shoot me now. His sons the best, just ask him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow small kids at second grade, Brain Surgeon are you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got a glimpse of the 2025 91 A team. Some good kids, but small. Anyone know who the big mouth dad is on the sidelines? If I have to deal with this guys mouth all tournament season, shoot me now. His sons the best, just ask him.

WHy do you think the Wolfpack let him go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Got a glimpse of the 2025 91 A team. Some good kids, but small. Anyone know who the big mouth dad is on the sidelines? If I have to deal with this guys mouth all tournament season, shoot me now. His sons the best, just ask him.

WHy do you think the Wolfpack let him go.[/quo

This guy has a screw loose. You're son is 7 years old and 3 ft tall and I (along with other parents) have to listen to your rants? Makes me think I should have taken my son somewhere else or cut my own ears off. BTW kid is Ok, but c'mon really guy? Wake up. looking for a good experience here, not a good start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know exactly who you're talking about. Hahahaha. Rude awakening in that guys future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did the Wolfpack let him go if they are 2024 and this guy is talking about 2025?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did the Wolfpack let him go if they are 2024 and this guy is talking about 2025?

Kid was a first grader last year playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid was a first grader last year playing up.

Naturally. And the kids on a special diet, cross-fit before school, protein shakes, yada yada....psychos out there. Youth sports...what's happened?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the 2025 A team practice already? My son is on B and he hasn't. Is this indicative of how things will go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the 2025 A team practice already? My son is on B and he hasn't. Is this indicative of how things will go?

Nothing yet as far as practices on a or b...sit tight. Didn't George (the director) say there would be something soon but to expect mostly training and drills for both teams before they fill out/ finish the rosters in Spring. The way I read into that, some B kids could move up. Seems to me that you have to keep your kid working and not wait for the coaches. If you are on B, you should get the benefit of the HC having his son on the team. I guess that is the hope.

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard