BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 46 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
please tell me that you don't read these posts as 100% accurate gospel. if so, you may need a team of professionals to sort out the issues you have going on in that head of yours. do you really thing anyone was wearing a 1988 hs jersey? clearly a joke moron.

That is so funny...and I didn't miss it. Great, I'm a moron, you bitter angry man...so angry

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical 91 parents. My kid will be playing on another A team. But really? You should take a step back and realize that maybe he wasn't good enough to make any of the remaining 18 spots. Good clean trash talking is fun but bitterness towards these 8 yr olds is ridiculous and unnecessary. So let the good clean fun trash talking begin. Go Legacy!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get some perspective. These are 7 and 8 year old kids. While you spew all this anger and shade they are picking their noses while watching Sponge Bob. Many of these kids wont even be playing lacrosse when they reach HS. Or they will end up hating you for jamming this down their throat 12 months a year for 7-8 years. My advice is to do a reality check. Tone it down, keep it positive, its just a game. As great as you think you are helping you may be damaging your relationship with son beyond repair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last weekend for Igloo. Anyone new coming? This team will be good with the they have talent so far and the coaching will take it to the next level. Good luck to all on there current and new teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New players will be there but most likely not at tryouts because of other sports. They were all told to stop by when ready for a private evaluation.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last weekend for Igloo. Anyone new coming? This team will be good with the they have talent so far and the coaching will take it to the next level. Good luck to all on there current and new teams.

I will be there. Passing on the garbage 91b team experience. Hoping he makes it, otherwise not sure what we're doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New players will be there but most likely not at tryouts because of other sports. They were all told to stop by when ready for a private evaluation.

What else going on at 8am on sat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get some perspective. These are 7 and 8 year old kids. While you spew all this anger and shade they are picking their noses while watching Sponge Bob. Many of these kids wont even be playing lacrosse when they reach HS. Or they will end up hating you for jamming this down their throat 12 months a year for 7-8 years. My advice is to do a reality check. Tone it down, keep it positive, its just a game. As great as you think you are helping you may be damaging your relationship with son beyond repair.

My kid doesn't watch Sponge Bob, but he does pick (and eat) his boogers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will be there. Passing on the garbage 91b team experience. Hoping he makes it, otherwise not sure what we're doing.

Maybe your kid is B team material! Funny that YOU will be there, is this about you or your son? Loser...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe your kid is B team material! Funny that YOU will be there, is this about you or your son? Loser...

It's about me obviously. I wanted to dress head to toe in my 91 gear and head to the walbaums in commack hoping people stare at me. Maybe let me go ahead of them in the deli line.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid aint driving himself! Are the wolfpack 8 yr olds driving and preparing to play MLL? Delusional much about your supposed superstar! Too funny that you call other people losers. Hello pot this is kettle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's about me obviously. I wanted to dress head to toe in my 91 gear and head to the walbaums in commack hoping people stare at me. Maybe let me go ahead of them in the deli line.

So bitter, I hope you don't bring your bitterness to the igloo family. junior had better be a stud (doubtful) so you can gear up in powder blue and feel good about yourself again. Is dad gear part of the all inclusive cost? LOSER.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid aint driving himself! Are the wolfpack 8 yr olds driving and preparing to play MLL? Delusional much about your supposed superstar! Too funny that you call other people losers. Hello pot this is kettle.

Still ain't "we" or "I"! Huge Loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So bitter, I hope you don't bring your bitterness to the igloo family. junior had better be a stud (doubtful) so you can gear up in powder blue and feel good about yourself again. Is dad gear part of the all inclusive cost? LOSER.

Are you draped in velour as we speak?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you draped in velour as we speak?

Orange Velour!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe upgrade a size or two. It is supposed to be a family atmosphere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want to assume these are two women throwing Barbs at each other and not men? Dudes do not look good in Orange or Baby blue velour anything!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are NUTS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want to assume these are two women throwing Barbs at each other and not men? Dudes do not look good in Orange or Baby blue velour anything!

Speak for yourself. I spend Sundays on my couch drilling farts into mine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a serious note... Post on Legacys tryout forum everyone should read about tryouts this past weekend...I'm disgusted at what I just read.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone return to the team 91 b team this year or did they go to igloo amd legacy? Also heard legacy has 2 teams this year. Guess they are going after team 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hard to believe that's what happened. Probably more to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious too. Who's going to 91B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here are the facts. There were 20 boys on the team last year. 8 returned for tryouts this fall. 2 are coming back(coaches son and friend). One moved up to the a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here are the facts. There were 20 boys on the team last year. 8 returned for tryouts this fall. 2 are coming back(coaches son and friend). One moved up to the a team.

2 of 20 is not very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 boys went to the 2025 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the tryouts it was very fair. They grouped the boys based on previous weekends tryout assessment. Boys that seemed more advanced vs those that were not as advanced. Coaches evaluated both sides and when a boy looked stronger or weaker they switched fields and had the A team coaches on one field and B team coaches on other field. Personally, if I were running a tryout that's exactly how I would do it. Those posting kids simply did not yet have the skills for the A team are upset and need someone to blame. Trust me, if your son belonged on The A team he would have made the A team. All clubs want to win. Sometimes reality is hard and it does stink when your 8!yr old does not make a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone should pause for a second and remember that there are parents on these sites like myself that have had sons make a B team. The ones that are excited that their children made these teams do not need to read these comments and take something that should be a positive experience and equate it to a failure. On the flip side of that there are parents that are disappointed that their child didn't make an A team and have had to break that news to their children. There are heartbroken children out there. Mine happens to be one of them. It has been an terrible week for my son. certainly do not need to read all of these useless, uninformative, nasty comments. We are trying now to mend my sons broken heart and figure out where he should go to have the next best experience. Remember, one day this could very well be you in this boat. Believe me, I can tell you right now, there is no loyalty. Tone it down a little with the b team bashing please. No need to pour salt in the wound. To all kids that made any team... Congratulations!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone should pause for a second and remember that there are parents on these sites like myself that have had sons make a B team. The ones that are excited that their children made these teams do not need to read these comments and take something that should be a positive experience and equate it to a failure. On the flip side of that there are parents that are disappointed that their child didn't make an A team and have had to break that news to their children. There are heartbroken children out there. Mine happens to be one of them. It has been an terrible week for my son. certainly do not need to read all of these useless, uninformative, nasty comments. We are trying now to mend my sons broken heart and figure out where he should go to have the next best experience. Remember, one day this could very well be you in this boat. Believe me, I can tell you right now, there is no loyalty. Tone it down a little with the b team bashing please. No need to pour salt in the wound. To all kids that made any team... Congratulations!

I agree with the above statement 100% but why would you late your 8 yr old on BOTC to read any posts ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The poster who said, "If your kid belongs on the A team, he would've made it" hasn't been around the block enough times. Congrats to your kid if he made the A team...I'm sure there are plenty of talented, well-deserving kids on those teams. But there are also the politically/friends/school-connected kids who make the A teams. It happens at every program, including the girls. Coach's kids, who have no business being on the A team, take the spot of a kid who is on the bubble, or is talented enough to develop into a better player if given a chance on the A team. But the higher-ups don't care...they take care of their friends, and their friends' kids. They don't care about the kid's heart they just broke, as long as it isn't their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree as well. Very well said and I think everyone needs a perspective here. Doesn't say anywhere that they let they're son read BOC. I don't think any parent in they're right mind would allow their children on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed... But need a little help with those they're's = their :-/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just read the description on legacy page and it was absolutely true. I saw them put about 15 kids to the side while they only watched the other 35 scrimmage. My son made the team but I did see the leftover group be excluded.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just read the description on legacy page and it was absolutely true. I saw them put about 15 kids to the side while they only watched the other 35 scrimmage. My son made the team but I did see the leftover group be excluded.

So why would anyone let there son play for a team that treats 8 year olds like that. It could be your child next year. There are many teams out there that would never do that. It's not about being the best at this age it's about learning the game. Trust me that team and organization will never change. Think about it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Barone really coach 3 teams? I thought IGLOO was his only one?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are the other teams you are hearing about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought he had historically done jesters and fl$. don't see him listed with either anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought he had historically done jesters and fl$. don't see him listed with either anymore

Pretty sure he is done with the Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure he is done with the Jesters

He is only Igloo. I asked him that myself at the Igloo tryouts.

Page 6 of 46 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard