BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 55 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Port 2022 beat up on Manhasset and Garden City so not sure where you are getting your information

Port Washington "beat up" on Manhasset & GC? BahHahahahaa! Put the bottle down and step away from the bar.

Which teams, exactly, did this PW team beat up on. Go on, humor us....

I am going to take a guess and say that the poster is talking about PAL... I believe PW has one PAL team - whereas GC and Manhasset both have 3-4 equal teams... so when either one of those towns combine into one team i don't think that PW will be beating up on them.

Port select beat GC select at that tournament in manhasset

GC tournament team beat PW tournament team at St Paul's in May by several goals. PW has 2 really good middies and not much else. That's not going to work. But it's all good. We like playing each other and nice parents on both sides.

All good, GC parents are lunatics and PW team beat them in manhasset, I was there, my son plays for neither team. GC parents acted crazy, PW had the by 5-6 goals and another5-6 off the crossbar.,GC creeped back in with kids chest bumping and parents high fiving. PW won, period

Not sure what game you were watching but Port scored a questionable goal in the last 30 seconds to win the game by 1. Love the GC haters coming out of the sewers once again...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Port 2022 beat up on Manhasset and Garden City so not sure where you are getting your information

Port Washington "beat up" on Manhasset & GC? BahHahahahaa! Put the bottle down and step away from the bar.

Which teams, exactly, did this PW team beat up on. Go on, humor us....

I am going to take a guess and say that the poster is talking about PAL... I believe PW has one PAL team - whereas GC and Manhasset both have 3-4 equal teams... so when either one of those towns combine into one team i don't think that PW will be beating up on them.

Port select beat GC select at that tournament in manhasset

GC tournament team beat PW tournament team at St Paul's in May by several goals. PW has 2 really good middies and not much else. That's not going to work. But it's all good. We like playing each other and nice parents on both sides.

All good, GC parents are lunatics and PW team beat them in manhasset, I was there, my son plays for neither team. GC parents acted crazy, PW had the by 5-6 goals and another5-6 off the crossbar.,GC creeped back in with kids chest bumping and parents high fiving. PW won, period

Not sure what game you were watching but Port scored a questionable goal in the last 30 seconds to win the game by 1. Love the GC haters coming out of the sewers once again...

Haters hate success. When you win as much as GC has over its long and storied history, it becomes an easy target for the ignorant haters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about town. Can't wait to see the competition between Smash Igloo and Express this upcoming season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about town. Can't wait to see the competition between Smash Igloo and Express this upcoming season.

There will be other teams in contention this season. Express was not so impressive last year - why do they always fall in the top 3 ? What about TLI ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be other teams in contention this season. Express was not so impressive last year - why do they always fall in the top 3 ? What about TLI ?

Team who?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team who?

Ha! Lol! Team LI is so irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team who?

Look - you know it and I know it... 91 did not develop the talent that they have - they attracted the best young players and that's why they are so good... other teams will catch up as kids mature and develop.. 91 just started with all the athletic kids and were early to the game. The gap between SMASH and all other teams will close a bit this year. But they are likely still # 1 in the 2022 age group. TLI is not far behind.. i would rank them higher than Express and Igloo for sure based upon the talent that they have on the roster. With all the turnover that Express had - who knows where they will shake out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team who?

Look - you know it and I know it... 91 did not develop the talent that they have - they attracted the best young players and that's why they are so good... other teams will catch up as kids mature and develop.. 91 just started with all the athletic kids and were early to the game. The gap between SMASH and all other teams will close a bit this year. But they are likely still # 1 in the 2022 age group. TLI is not far behind.. i would rank them higher than Express and Igloo for sure based upon the talent that they have on the roster. With all the turnover that Express had - who knows where they will shake out.

I saw TLI play 91 Smash in PA (and no I dont have a kid on either team), the game was not close nor was it competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towns that compete at the club travel team level care about town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team who?

I saw TLI play 91 Smash in PA (and no I dont have a kid on either team), the game was not close nor was it competitive.

It was not close. TLI-Igloo the day before was not close either. TLI won by about 8 goals.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI beat express last spring 14-3.
Smash
United
TLI
Igloo
Express
Outlaws
Jesters
Legacy
There's the pecking order going into this season.
We will see how it plays out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! No such thing. I love town programs that convince the parents they are club teams. And if you play club you're made to feel like an outcast or if you are good they look the other way. Go read team Smithtowns Power Point on their site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! No such thing. I love town programs that convince the parents they are club teams. And if you play club you're made to feel like an outcast or if you are good they look the other way. Go read team Smithtowns Power Point on their site.

We don't need to read anyone's power point. Smithtown program is solid top to bottom. And nobody is calling kids or parents outcasts. There happens to be many solid town teams in the 2022 year. Maybe they don't always win in tourney play, but they compete at a high level.

There are benefits to both town and club travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is irrelevant in the conversation of top club teams now. 5th best? Did you ever imagine express would fall so far? 91 is by far the top club team on Long Island now. Express is falling down the ladder. I know, here comes the college commitment talk. See how that pans out in the future. No good teams equals no good recruits. Future not bright for this organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who the heck are you to determine the pecking order? new teams, new coaches, new everything - many changes made for most teams. you. know. nothing.

Smash
United
TLI
Igloo
Express
Outlaws
Jesters
Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you disputing out of this order? Seems to me the poster has it right. I have a son on one of these teams, and not one of the better ones. Played all the above teams. That order is exactly how I would have ranked them. But like the poster said; we will see how it plays out. Preseason rankings. You. Know. Nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who the heck are you to determine the pecking order? new teams, new coaches, new everything - many changes made for most teams. you. know. nothing.

Smash
United
TLI
Igloo
Express
Outlaws
Jesters
Legacy

I didn't post the above, but I think it is accurate. All these teams played each other only a few months ago. Smash picked up some very good players and so did United. Express lost some of their best players from last year (defense and Middie). I heard that Igloo also picked up some good players. TLI is very good but they play nobody. The rest are far 10 - 15 goals behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We don't need to read anyone's power point. Smithtown program is solid top to bottom. And nobody is calling kids or parents outcasts. There happens to be many solid town teams in the 2022 year. Maybe they don't always win in tourney play, but they compete at a high level.

Team Smithtown fee $1400! Pure money and power grab! Do they have good teams, yes. Coaching, not so much. Its a big school district which helps them create good teams. Your crazy if you pay that for town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Smithtown fee $1400! Pure money and power grab! Do they have good teams, yes. Coaching, not so much. Its a big school district which helps them create good teams. Your crazy if you pay that for town team.

You use the word "town" team as though it means inferior. Team Smithtown can compete with most "travel" teams. And Manhasset 32's "Town" team smoked almost all the "travel" teams last year except Smash. I don't know what 32 charges, but I bet it's a lot less than $3500!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You use the word "town" team as though it means inferior. Team Smithtown can compete with most "travel" teams. And Manhasset 32's "Town" team smoked almost all the "travel" teams last year except Smash. I don't know what 32 charges, but I bet it's a lot less than $3500!

I heard a bunch of 32 kids left for IGLOO! Not that it matters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard a bunch of 32 kids left for IGLOO! Not that it matters [/quote]

Not true, although most 32 kids could make Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 kids are all holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC 1700 for 8 practices and a tournament. Not the best value either

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo beat United 2 out of 3 times last season- one loss was at 91 tournament where refs are paid by 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC 1700 for 8 practices and a tournament. Not the best value either

Not true at all.

The GC travel team will have a professional coach, 15+ winter team and skills training sessions, two weekday practices, Saturday and Sunday games in the spring, two weekday practices and 5 tournaments in the summer for under $1700 all in with no hidden fees and most of it in our own backyard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that true??? Horrible to hear they are cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah, they even have kids born in summer 2004! get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just remember, it's anonymous for a reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo beat United 2 out of 3 times last season- one loss was at 91 tournament where refs are paid by 91.

Really ? You think the refs were paid to make United win ? What about Laxfest ? Isn't that 91 run ? Where was the second time igloo won ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just remember, it's anonymous for a reason.

We don't have any holdbacks on '32 - we just grow them big in our school district.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really ? You think the refs were paid to make United win ? What about Laxfest ? Isn't that 91 run ? Where was the second time igloo won ?

Are u kidding? Igloo has beaten United every time they have played with the exception of this past year's Shamrock Shootout. The one ref was so ridiculous in his calls I literally have never seen anything like it. United is way too good a team to count that as a win. They saw what was taking place. United is a very very good team. As of now, Igloo is better. Anything can happen this year.

By the way, they played 3 times last year, Halloween Havoc, Shamrock Shootout, and Lax Fest. Igloo won 2. They also played approximately 4 times the year before, with Igloo easily winning all 4. We will see what happens this year. Heard the United face off kid is gone. He was good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your going back to 3rd grade ? Some memory. I guess you forgot that they were merely 8 yrs old then. Not to mention a lot of different kids too. I wouldn't say the refs were horrible in that game. It's just your lunatic coach kept having hissy fits kicking cones crying his team wasn't getting calls. So we lost the FO kid but picked up another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you disputing out of this order? Seems to me the poster has it right. I have a son on one of these teams, and not one of the better ones. Played all the above teams. That order is exactly how I would have ranked them. But like the poster said; we will see how it plays out. Preseason rankings. You. Know. Nothing.

I do know that you are a tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasnt 3rd grade buddy-was last season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your going back to 3rd grade ? Some memory. I guess you forgot that they were merely 8 yrs old then. Not to mention a lot of different kids too. I wouldn't say the refs were horrible in that game. It's just your lunatic coach kept having hissy fits kicking cones crying his team wasn't getting calls. So we lost the FO kid but picked up another.

You obviously have never played lacrosse nor know the rules of the game to make that statement. The ref missed every call that would benefit Igloo, and literally made up calls to benefit United. Again, United is too good a team to consider that a win. One day you will beat Igloo fairly. That was not the day. I'll give you that Igloo's coach's frustrations definetly led the ref to make additional bad calls. But please, United's coaches are some of the biggest tools out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash
United
TLI
Igloo
Express
Outlaws
Jesters
Legacy

Big Deal everyone beats express 14-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash
United
TLI
Igloo
Express
Outlaws
Jesters
Legacy

Big Deal everyone beats express 14-3

I think Express slips down a little bit on that list.
Where does TLI "B" team rank ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously have never played lacrosse nor know the rules of the game to make that statement. The ref missed every call that would benefit Igloo, and literally made up calls to benefit United. Again, United is too good a team to consider that a win. One day you will beat Igloo fairly. That was not the day. I'll give you that Igloo's coach's frustrations definetly led the ref to make additional bad calls. But please, United's coaches are some of the biggest tools out there.

United Coach's are tools, Really. If you recall the Igloo coach got kicked out of the game not United. His actions during that game were embarrassing and what is wrong with youth sports today. United Coach's are still coaching and the parents couldn't be happier, while Igloo had to get a new coach, so really who is the tool?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI "B" team ranks right behind just about all the town teams. Was that a serious question!

Page 9 of 55 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard