BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 327 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Stopppppppppp with your snobby elite remarks, GOOOOOOOOOOO RIVERHHHHHEEEEEEEEAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Your arrogance is embarassing your kids. A 2017 parent bragging about how colleges are already seeking out their child. Pathetic!"
Did I miss something where is this bragging parent? Many of the posts that are being attributed to yj parents seem to me are probably just people trying to cause problems.

Just go to ANY club lax game on LI and you will see what I speak of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxinator, I do not get why you cannot understand that the posts about the riverhead team are on the wrong forum, the riverhead team played a town team in an indoor league in sayville .The town team they apparently ran the score up on had nothing to do with the yellow jackets .Why do you insist on trying to make this about the yellow jackets, not being antagonistic just curious as to your reasoning.Do you know something about the losing town team we do not, do they have alot of YJ players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxinator, I do not get why you cannot understand that the posts about the riverhead team are on the wrong forum, the riverhead team played a town team in an indoor league in sayville .The town team they apparently ran the score up on had nothing to do with the yellow jackets .Why do you insist on trying to make this about the yellow jackets, not being antagonistic just curious as to your reasoning.Do you know something about the losing town team we do not, do they have alot of YJ players?

Riverhead is Not a town known for Lacrosse. WHO cares about Riverhead!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Nahhhhh I don't know anything about the Riverhead team, but I just can not stand to read another post about how the Yellow Jackets are the best. We can relate to teams like Riverhead, because as another town team, we played against your yellow jackets and they ran up the score on us as well. Please don't misunderstand, I am familiar with the travel circuit as I have a boy and a girl that play on club teams, but I do not post obnoxious statements about how great my kids are or how great their team is. I relish in the fact that they have great coaches and they are becoming the best they can be. I don't have to bragggggggggggg all the time. Sorry that I cheer for the underdog, but that's how I am. Take care

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Your arrogance is embarassing your kids. A 2017 parent bragging about how colleges are already seeking out their child. Pathetic!" Did I miss something where is this bragging parent? Many of the posts that are being attributed to yj parents seem to me are probably just people trying to cause problems.
Jealousy will get you nowhere. Your daughter didn't make the blue team, too bad LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it wasn't. It was a summer game last year. Get your facts straight. But I guess it is done at all grade levels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Your arrogance is embarassing your kids. A 2017 parent bragging about how colleges are already seeking out their child. Pathetic!" Did I miss something where is this bragging parent? Many of the posts that are being attributed to yj parents seem to me are probably just people trying to cause problems.
Jealousy will get you nowhere. Your daughter didn't make the blue team, too bad LOL.

All the teams are blue now anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your such an [lacrosse] and my daughter does play on a blue team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The above poster has no clue to what they speak of. My daughter NEVER tried out for YJ or any club team. Unlike you mindless sheep who believe ANYTHING that you are told; I educated me and my daughter to how college recruiting works and left the club lax foolishness alone. Still got the D1 scholarship and had much more fun. $1500 for a letter recommendation....all for the right to brag about your daughter playing for YJ 20XX Blue....plain stupid!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The above poster has no clue to what they speak of. My daughter NEVER tried out for YJ or any club team. Unlike you mindless sheep who believe ANYTHING that you are told; I educated me and my daughter to how college recruiting works and left the club lax foolishness alone. Still got the D1 scholarship and had much more fun. $1500 for a letter recommendation....all for the right to brag about your daughter playing for YJ 20XX Blue....plain stupid!!!!

I am glad it worked out for you and your daughter, but for every one kid like your daughter who didn't play club lacrosse and got a scholarship there is 20 that did play in a club that got a scholarship. How do you know that if your daughter played club she wouldn't have gotten more money or been looked at by other schools, maybe one with a better program??? What I think is stupid is that you think that the only reason these girls play club lacrosse is to get a scholarship. My daughter actually loves playing lacrosse and really enjoys her teamates and the club she is in. She is having a great experience with great coaches and her team is very successful.By the way ,she is also getting better playing against great competition! I actually think it is dissapointing that there are people are teaching their kids to play just to get a scholarship ,rather than teaching them to love the game. If they love the game and want to play, the scholarship will probably come, if not at least they have some great memories! FYI there is no need to have venom for others who don't share your opinion. It is their money, they can spend it any way they want. I am sure there are plenty of people who feel it is worth every penny. Just take a look at Northwesterns roster!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's 20XX Blue "A"----yet here you are, on the YJ forum, bragging that your daughter got the D1 scholarship, while insulting others for bragging. And who looks stupid? The club experience is fantastic for many players, not just from a scholarship perspective, but from a friendship, sportsmanship, and confidence view. Glad you had more fun doing it your way----but to me, someone with a scholarship in hand for their daughter would not be so angry at others who played club lacrosse unless you are so relieved that you got the scholarship in spite of no club lacrosse, or honestly, you are still mad that you could not afford club lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Laxinator]Stopppppppppp with your snobby elite remarks, GOOOOOOOOOOO RIVERHHHHHEEEEEEEEAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Looks like the YJ 2020 Blue have their first challenge. Can they put an end to the dominant Riverhead teams run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am trying to get my summer camp schedule together for my daughter. She is a new YJ player. Is it frowned upon for me to now sign her up for camps run by other clubs, like the BD lax camp? Just wondering. Also, any camp suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for west Islip 5 th grade team ,they played the river head 5th grade team which I believe has many 4 th graders on it.They could not have showed better sportsmanship from the beginning of the game to the end. Did they beat us by many goals, yes . could they have scored more, yes. did they pass the ball more than they needed to ,yes. They played by the rules, they shook our girls hands at the end of the game.No problem with how they played ,just a good team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am trying to get my summer camp schedule together for my daughter. She is a new YJ player. Is it frowned upon for me to now sign her up for camps run by other clubs, like the BD lax camp? Just wondering. Also, any camp suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
She's your daughter , sign her up for any camp you like.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As long as your daughter wants to do additional training and camps sign her up training is the key to success. The Yellow Jackets want the best players and it sounds like you have your daughter on the right track.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blue , gold whatever, they all are falling back to the pack on LI

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Throughout the Spring and Summer months, BOTC will be covering a variety of camps and clinics. We strongly advise that you stay tuned for camps, such as the March Nor'Easter indoor clinic or the Top Side indoor clinic. Following the events and advertisers carried here on BOTC will certainly help to steer you in the right direction for your student-athlete.

Remember that if an event is carried here on BOTC, you can take comfort in knowing that BOTC Staff have spoken with the organizers to understand the details of the event to help protect your interests as a consumer. Events that disappear from BOTC or have been rejected from BOTC have typically been called into question for some reason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's 20XX Blue "A"----yet here you are, on the YJ forum, bragging that your daughter got the D1 scholarship, while insulting others for bragging. And who looks stupid? The club experience is fantastic for many players, not just from a scholarship perspective, but from a friendship, sportsmanship, and confidence view. Glad you had more fun doing it your way----but to me, someone with a scholarship in hand for their daughter would not be so angry at others who played club lacrosse unless you are so relieved that you got the scholarship in spite of no club lacrosse, or honestly, you are still mad that you could not afford club lacrosse.

No one is angry at all. I just dislike the snobbery that goes on with the club lax scene here on LI. Oh; I was more than able to afford it; but....I recognized the game that was being played and opted out of it. PT Barnum is alive and well here on LI! And as for me "bragging;" why the eff not!. Too many here on the Island had viewed my daughter as inferior upon her so-called lack of pedigree. Tough talk from an anonymous person......many of you would say two words about this in person. Y'all just stare like you just seen a ghost. And all of those characteristics of club lax that you speak of do exist....but not in either the LI or MD club scene....too many snobs (GO GC ) and never played any sport in their life fat middle aged bald men screaming like idiots!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is angry at all. I just dislike the snobbery that goes on with the club lax scene here on LI. Oh; I was more than able to afford it; but....I recognized the game that was being played and opted out of it. PT Barnum is alive and well here on LI! And as for me "bragging;" why the eff not!. Too many here on the Island had viewed my daughter as inferior upon her so-called lack of pedigree. Tough talk from an anonymous person......many of you would say two words about this in person. Y'all just stare like you just seen a ghost. And all of those characteristics of club lax that you speak of do exist....but not in either the LI or MD club scene....too many snobs (GO GC ) and never played any sport in their life fat middle aged bald men screaming like idiots!

Someone sounds a little disturbed here. Whoa!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

boo hoo, cry me a river, people looked at your daughter as inferior, so that's why you are so angry? Or is it the money, (I mean) snobbery of Garden City? Who cares how people viewed your daughter's game?

Your posts prove one thing, Kojack----that it is perhaps YOU who are the angry, fat middle aged bald man who never played a sport and screams like an idiot. You just do it without a YJ shirt on.

I am happy you stayed far away from the YJs!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

boo hoo, cry me a river, people looked at your daughter as inferior, so that's why you are so angry? Or is it the money, (I mean) snobbery of Garden City? Who cares how people viewed your daughter's game?

Your posts prove one thing, Kojack----that it is perhaps YOU who are the angry, fat middle aged bald man who never played a sport and screams like an idiot. You just do it without a YJ shirt on.

I am happy you stayed far away from the YJs!!

Why has this become a GArden City issue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why has this become a GArden City issue?
It comes with being the best team in the country. Take it as a complement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps you should schedule a game with McDonogh before you crown yourself best in the country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps you should schedule a game with McDonogh before you crown yourself best in the country.
The best you can do is pull McDonough out of a hat , where are you In Maryland, Are you so bitter that your team cant compete that your willing to back a team from Maryland and bad mouth a team from your own area , I guess your saying Maryland lacrosse is better than Long Island lacrosse. But where does that put your school. As far as I can tell , McDonough is a privet school, where they look for talent, Garden City is , as you know public, and they get what they get from a closed area. They are just a vastly superior lacrosse program, from pee wee through high school. But I'm sure Garden City would love to play them. I know i would love to see it. Remember 6 titles in a row McDonogh hasn't done that in a smaller state with less competition

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
like it or not, Garden City is the best program period. In Long Island , Maryland and where ever. Eat your heart out Northport, Hauppauge, Farmingdale, Manhasset, Bayshore. You can't touch them, there record speaks for itself. end of conversation. anyone with half a brain would see this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
like it or not, Garden City is the best program period. In Long Island , Maryland and where ever. Eat your heart out Northport, Hauppauge, Farmingdale, Manhasset, Bayshore. You can't touch them, there record speaks for itself. end of conversation. anyone with half a brain would see this.

This is the YJ site, GET OFF this site with GC. Who cares about GC!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely true, but this year will be a big test for them. They are good but they will not be as dominant as they were in the past. It won't be easy replacing those kids who graduated. No question they are considered the best until someone knocks them off. St.A's will be tough this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While your point is correct, this is a A__hole way to say it.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The discussion of High School rivalries and preseason hot stove discussions should be placed on the Girls High School Varsity Spring 2012 thread. Let's return this thread to Yellow Jackets news, upcoming tournaments, training, and similar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While your point is correct, this is a A__hole way to say it.

This is good for you YJ parents to see. As true as the stuff this person is slinging may be true, it is still obnoxious rant, just as the YJ's are all too famous for! A little taste of your own medicine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best you can do is pull McDonough out of a hat , where are you In Maryland, Are you so bitter that your team cant compete that your willing to back a team from Maryland and bad mouth a team from your own area , I guess your saying Maryland lacrosse is better than Long Island lacrosse. But where does that put your school. As far as I can tell , McDonough is a privet school, where they look for talent, Garden City is , as you know public, and they get what they get from a closed area. They are just a vastly superior lacrosse program, from pee wee through high school. But I'm sure Garden City would love to play them. I know i would love to see it. Remember 6 titles in a row McDonogh hasn't
done that in a smaller state with less competition

Just a question is privet school anything like private school.If you are going to make a statement like best in the country maybe you should just consider best public school.Private or public here's wishing everyone a great season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Carol rose does Y.J wouldn't be half as good without G.C.. you must be new

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best you can do is pull McDonough out of a hat , where are you In Maryland, Are you so bitter that your team cant compete that your willing to back a team from Maryland and bad mouth a team from your own area , I guess your saying Maryland lacrosse is better than Long Island lacrosse. But where does that put your school. As far as I can tell , McDonough is a privet school, where they look for talent, Garden City is , as you know public, and they get what they get from a closed area. They are just a vastly superior lacrosse program, from pee wee through high school. But I'm sure Garden City would love to play them. I know i would love to see it. Remember 6 titles in a row McDonogh hasn't
done that in a smaller state with less competition

Just a question is privet school anything like private school.If you are going to make a statement like best in the country maybe you should just consider best public school.Private or public here's wishing everyone a great season!
yeah and your girls still lose

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have that backwards GC would not be as good without her!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have that backwards GC would not be as good without her!
Now that is the ridiculous statement ever posted on this site, you need help

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
garden city would beat YJ by 50.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

get over yourself! GC isnt that good this year! you will have to deal with it! Just like the down turn of your hedge fund!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

get over yourself! GC isnt that good this year! you will have to deal with it! Just like the down turn of your hedge fund!

Jealousy rears it's ugly head. I

Like Reply Quote
Page 34 of 327 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard