BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 168 of 327 1 2 166 167 168 169 170 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Strong argument can be made that Curcio's top 5 kids are now stronger than TG black. Those kids normally dictate the outcome of most games. Both teams should be good this year. Would be nice if both teams had meaningful competition throughout the year.

Curious , how many of the kids coming over do you believe will be in the top 5 on Curcio's team

Only 1. The others are good players, but not as good as some are making them out to be. Don't believe the hype.

Did these girls that are supposedly going to YJ go to TG tryout

yes they did.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strong argument can be made that Curcio's top 5 kids are now stronger than TG black. Those kids normally dictate the outcome of most games. Both teams should be good this year. Would be nice if both teams had meaningful competition throughout the year.

Curious , how many of the kids coming over do you believe will be in the top 5 on Curcio's team

Only 1. The others are good players, but not as good as some are making them out to be. Don't believe the hype.

Did these girls that are supposedly going to YJ go to TG tryout??
Nope, part of the agreement to join Curcio. By them not showing at TG, TG shows weakness. All part of the back room dealings. All the clubs do it. YJ's now hope even more TG players show up at YJ tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Nation getting stronger and TG heading in the crapper fast. YJ Curcio and Jones teams will be sick this year. Heard Elevate lost top 2020 kids too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the Yellow Jackets run all these tournaments? I clicked on the Fall schedule and it came to a page run by Carol and Tracy
Prime Time, LI Elite, the Crush, Prime Hope, Lax 4 Hope, Laxing Dead, Top of Class?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Nation getting stronger and TG heading in the crapper fast. YJ Curcio and Jones teams will be sick this year. Heard Elevate lost top 2020 kids too!

They had top 2020 kids?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong - all girls were at tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the Yellow Jackets run all these tournaments? I clicked on the Fall schedule and it came to a page run by Carol and Tracy
Prime Time, LI Elite, the Crush, Prime Hope, Lax 4 Hope, Laxing Dead, Top of Class?

Quiet, nobody is supposed to realize that carol & tracy are double dipping!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strong argument can be made that Curcio's top 5 kids are now stronger than TG black. Those kids normally dictate the outcome of most games. Both teams should be good this year. Would be nice if both teams had meaningful competition throughout the year.

Did these girls that are supposedly going to YJ go to TG tryout??
Nope, part of the agreement to join Curcio. By them not showing at TG, TG shows weakness. All part of the back room dealings. All the clubs do it. YJ's now hope even more TG players show up at YJ tryouts

Why do you even bother to posting , moron

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Serious question, are they the tournament directors of all these events?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe so!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, lieliteevents.com is carol & tracy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, lieliteevents.com is carol & tracy

So all the other clubs collect their registration fees and then have to send a good portion of it out for tournament entrance fees but the Yellow Jackets just move the money from one pocket to the other? I had no idea. We still pay the same or more than the other clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with that. That is a great business model in my book.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the best is that they run tournaments in MD, LI and CT so even when you go out of state the fees go to them? She clearly is the most powerful woman in girls lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe a conflict of interest? She signs you up for her tournaments are charges us full price?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And 1st tournament of the fall is also run by another YJ director Carro and his Just 4 Girls outfit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This tournament is for a good cause and promotes awareness for eating disorders in young women.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe a conflict of interest? She signs you up for her tournaments are charges us full price?

Then don't sign up for the tournament or go to another club or don't play travel or form your own travel team etc. .lots of options just that many believe YJ is the best one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This tournament is for a good cause and promotes awareness for eating disorders in young women.
All the proceeds? If so that would be great! IT kind of reads that the $50 basket goes towards the Chinese auction charity and the $900 fee goes someplace else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't play sit home with thumb up your *** and do nothing. She does not force anyone to do anything. Oh and Primetime may be hottest recruiting tourney in MD 250 coaches attend!! Sit home for that too while YJ kids get recruited first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow some very defensive F&F spokespeople. Seems someone didn't know about the extensive double dipping with no insider discounts. Don't get hysterical defending of all the mis truths on here this one seems 100% accurate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow some very defensive F&F spokespeople. Seems someone didn't know about the extensive double dipping with no insider discounts. Don't get hysterical defending of all the mis truths on here this one seems 100% accurate.

YJ nation, another lame attempt to take a shot at the program because they cannot beat your daughters on the field. Let them have an outlet for their frustration, they clearly need it. As for the tourneys, the web site clearly tells you who runs them, they are not hiding anything. Also, if you are investing anytime in researching the club where you send your money and your daughter, you would know Carol and Tracy run many tournaments they enter. Come on, you got to have some better material than that.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ nation, another lame attempt to take a shot at the program because they cannot beat your daughters on the field. Let them have an outlet for their frustration, they clearly need it. As for the tourneys, the web site clearly tells you who runs them, they are not hiding anything. Also, if you are investing anytime in researching the club where you send your money and your daughter, you would know Carol and Tracy run many

tournaments they enter. Come on, you got to have some better material than that.....

Don't really care about that good for carol. I own a business also there s nothing wrong with expanding your businness or making a profit especially if you have a product or service people want. YJ is a great program and if I wasn't happy at TG that would be my first choice.

For our family we are happy with our choice to join TG Very happy with our 2020 group.
Looking forward to 2015 season the kids are great and there are some very nice families, as there is on YJ as well. We met some this past season. Good luck, looking forward to great exciting games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ nation, another lame attempt to take a shot at the program because they cannot beat your daughters on the field. Let them have an outlet for their frustration, they clearly need it. As for the tourneys, the web site clearly tells you who runs them, they are not hiding anything. Also, if you are investing anytime in researching the club where you send your money and your daughter, you would know Carol and Tracy run many

tournaments they enter. Come on, you got to have some better material than that.....

Don't really care about that good for carol. I own a business also there s nothing wrong with expanding your businness or making a profit especially if you have a product or service people want. YJ is a great program and if I wasn't happy at TG that would be my first choice.

For our family we are happy with our choice to join TG Very happy with our 2020 group.
Looking forward to 2015 season the kids are great and there are some very nice families, as there is on YJ as well. We met some this past season. Good luck, looking forward to great exciting games.

Shocking a reasonable person, could not agree more, good luck this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe a previous poster poses a really good question: How is it that they could "be going to YJ" when YJ hasn't had tryouts yet? Hmmm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe a previous poster poses a really good question: How is it that they could "be going to YJ" when YJ hasn't had tryouts yet? Hmmm.

Hmmm, let me guess your an idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must we respond? We all know that there are no real YJ tryouts? Most kids make the better teams off the field - not on. They save tryouts for the 3rd thru 11th team in each age group so they can put a check to each face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must we respond? We all know that there are no real YJ tryouts? Most kids make the better teams off the field - not on. They save tryouts for the 3rd thru 11th team in each age group so they can put a check to each face.

Yawn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, barring the stud that shows up out of nowhere, most add/cut decisions for the top 8th grade and older teams are made before try-out. Not just YJ but most of the top clubs.

Ask your coach if he/she was contacted before try-outs by the new kid's parents and/or the club director.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when are the girls that are being bumped for these three even being made aware of the circumstances or are we going to extend the roster?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when are the girls that are being bumped for these three even being made aware of the circumstances or are we going to extend the roster?

Why would they tell you who they will cut to make room? They'll get their tryout money, but 3 girls down to Jones and Jones will bump 3 down as well. By then you'll just be pissed, So if you're daughter was in the bottom 3 of the pecking order you probably know if she is or have an idea it could be her, be prepared for the shuffle.
Someone has to get bumped and everyone knows these girls are coming over with the new coach. Done deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
more than three

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would they tell you who they will cut to make room? They'll get their tryout money, but 3 girls down to Jones and Jones will bump 3 down as well. By then you'll just be pissed, So if you're daughter was in the bottom 3 of the pecking order you probably know if she is or have an idea it could be her, be prepared for the shuffle.
Someone has to get bumped and everyone knows these girls are coming over with the new coach. Done deal.

This is a perfect example of the good and the bad of the YJ system of holding tryouts last. Everyone has a team to play on but if your kid is one of the ones bumped down you are stuck there for another year. If my kid was on the fringe I would be taking her to every other clubs try outs to see where she lands.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a perfect example of the good and the bad of the YJ system of holding tryouts last. Everyone has a team to play on but if your kid is one of the ones bumped down you are stuck there for another year. If my kid was on the fringe I would be taking her to every other clubs try outs to see where she lands.

but you would still have to commit before YJ's at another club so you are screwed both ways if you are the bottom of the roster. Just do more personal training and camps so jump up to the middle of the roster

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for that insight "gossip girl". All of you need to relax you have no idea what was told or what wasn't told to these kids and parents that are planning on coming over to YJ. You also have no clue if kids that are currently on the Blue YJ team have 1) moved 2) left for another club 3) have been told already that there is a good chance they are being moved to another team. The only thing it tells me is if you think your kid is a top level player and you want to find out then head over to YJ tryouts. If you are a current TG player just watch out for the creepy green machine dad who goes to rat out other kids to make himself look better to his boy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]when are the girls that are being bumped for these three even being made aware of the circumstances or are we going to extend the roster?

Thats all part of the plan by the time you get demoted all of the other tryouts have happened already. So you either accept your demotion or you don't play next summer. Keep an eye on those fall rosters kids that are moving will usually not be placed with their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]when are the girls that are being bumped for these three even being made aware of the circumstances or are we going to extend the roster?

No way are they expanded the roster. You'll find out when the rosters are posted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for that insight "gossip girl". All of you need to relax you have no idea what was told or what wasn't told to these kids and parents that are planning on coming over to YJ. You also have no clue if kids that are currently on the Blue YJ team have 1) moved 2) left for another club 3) have been told already that there is a good chance they are being moved to another team. The only thing it tells me is if you think your kid is a top level player and you want to find out then head over to YJ tryouts. If you are a current TG player just watch out for the creepy green machine dad who goes to rat out other kids to make himself look better to his boy.

Which green machine coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats all part of the plan by the time you get demoted all of the other tryouts have happened already. So you either accept your demotion or you don't play next summer. Keep an eye on those fall rosters kids that are moving will usually not be placed with their team.

Okay Einstein please tell us which team at lax for eating disorders team has the kids on the bubble in the 2020 age, you are so clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay Einstein please tell us which team at lax for eating disorders team has the kids on the bubble in the 2020 age, you are so clueless.

Agreed of the three that are rumored to be going to YJ Curcio only the one that played with the 2019 TG black team will have any impact, suspected new assistant kid is not as good as any starter on YJ Curcio and 3rd kid is borderline to even make team (of course excluding back door deals). Those are facts two of the kids are mediocre at best other is a very good player.

Like Reply Quote
Page 168 of 327 1 2 166 167 168 169 170 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard