BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 144 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]fl$, killed korwan's team.
1< Turtles
2< McManus
3< korwan [/quote

1. Turtles
2. Korwan
3. Crimi
4. McManus

Wow this is fun

You have to be a 91 employee or parent. Crimi?
1-Trutles
2-Orange (Mcmaness)
3-Pirannahs (Korwin)
4-Crimi

But I agree, ROLL EXPRESS ROLL!

Actually no, I was mocking the original ridiculous post

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really??? McManus' team lost to Mule's team at Yale. How can you say that they are in the top 3?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 6th lost to Locascios team 4 out of 5 games. If Sals team won Tri state and Dicks nationals how is it that Express 6th is best in country?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mule's team as usual brought some players that would not qualify in the age group. We all know they are good for that!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally Agree! Have seen Express 2018 and 91 2018 play many times. Hands down 91 is the better team. Defense and middie play goes to 91 and express has a better attack. All in all 91 is a much deeper squad

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really??? McManus' team lost to Mule's team at Yale. How can you say that they are in the top 3?

Mule defaintly had a few older kids but no biggie, that's what some men need to do. Fact is McManus team was winning till the final 2 or 3 mins of game just didn't seal the deal in a FALL tournament. I like our chances next time we play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 6th lost to Locascios team 4 out of 5 games. If Sals team won Tri state and Dicks nationals how is it that Express 6th is best in country?

How is Locosio's team the best in the country when they lost to TLI every time they played? who cares? Stop the rediculous statements!! They are all good teams that can beat each other on any given day! Why is it so important for these parents to feel their kid is on the best team in the "COUNTRY" ? Stop the madness!!!!!! Worry about if your kid is getting better and developing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeez everyone relax, there is room for everyone here on Long Island. Plenty of good competetive lacrosse for everyone. I dont understand all this hostility. They are after all, just kids.Im as competetive as anyone, but my lord what goes on with youth lacrosse on Long Island is almost criminal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mule had the right aged kids, but other that that it was a good fair response. I would agree that McManus' team played very well and perhaps they split 5 games a piece in a 10 game shootout. Either way, 2 good teams with great talent on both. Makes for a good rivalry and some good lacrosse for us parents to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 2018 MIddies are weak. They have one good kid that comes from off Long Island. After that............... nobody. Alot of "Parent" favors being played out on that squad.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Li stomped out the express this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that's the case why don't you contact the coaches's and set up a scrimmage.My guess is you wont.You will do everything to avoid us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express Orange 2017 game against fl$ 2016 can't be used as a comparison for anything. 3/4 of the fl$ 2016 team was not there. The fl$ team was made up of mostly 2017 and 2018 fl$ boys. I know- my son was one of the 2018 boys playing for fl$. The fl$ 2016 goalie played midfield for most of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that True Blue is looking pretty awesome. Any one know about this team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that True Blue is looking pretty awesome. Any one know about this team?

I hear the starting 10 can run with anyone. Time will tell how deep they really are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I figured as much, I didn't think those results were accurate. I would like to see a rematch vs the true fl$ 2016. I would think the fl$ 2017 would be a good game. They gave the mixed up Express Team a beating in NJ last month.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I figured as much, I didn't think those results were accurate. I would like to see a rematch vs the true fl$ 2016. I would think the fl$ 2017 would be a good game. They gave the mixed up Express Team a beating in NJ last month.

Key words are MIXED UP EXPRESS TEAM. There were a few of McManus and a few of Korwins guys on that team, the rest were a mix of some other kids I have NEVER seen anywhere. McManus & Korwin kids didn't even know there own "teammates" that day in NJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express Orange 2017 game against fl$ 2016 can't be used as a comparison for anything. 3/4 of the fl$ 2016 team was not there. The fl$ team was made up of mostly 2017 and 2018 fl$ boys. I know- my son was one of the 2018 boys playing for fl$. The fl$ 2016 goalie played midfield for most of the game.

OMG, how many more excuses can you say Mr fl$?!?! Who cares, its a indoor winter game! Really, it means nothing. BTW, if you are telling the truth and the fl$ 2016 team was full of fl$ 2017 players than that would be perfect. 2017 Orange (McManus) is made up of all 2017 players. I know your 8th grade goalie was there, I know that much. Awesome player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMHO Express 2017 orange may be one of the best teams in the tri-state region. They should roll this year and win their share of tournaments. They have beat all of the other teams listed previously. Players and coaching are top notch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally Agree! Have seen Express 2018 and 91 2018 play many times. Hands down 91 is the better team. Defense and middie play goes to 91 and express has a better attack. All in all 91 is a much deeper squad

As an actual observer to these games..this is the most ridiculous statement ever. Every season the teams are different not the same players year after year on both teams. Hands down?? Who are you? I guess not someone that knows every time they played each other it was a goal or two either way. Great kids that play great lacrosse,great coaches,just obnoxious,arrogant 91 parents that need to feel that they made the better choice than the other side.Classic trash behavior was when a the 91 parents set up all the orange 91 chairs bacross the goal line to watch an Express game.The refree was even astonished. That group takes the cake with out of control.They cant even stand each other all they do is talk behind each others backs as well as the cooaches. I have heard it with my own ears...Good Luck to all the great lax boys!Hope you survive your parents!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG, how many more excuses can you say Mr fl$?!?! Who cares, its a indoor winter game! Really, it means nothing. BTW, if you are telling the truth and the fl$ 2016 team was full of fl$ 2017 players than that would be perfect. 2017 Orange (McManus) is made up of all 2017 players. I know your 8th grade goalie was there, I know that much. Awesome player.
Telling the truth - and agree indoor is good for keeping the stick in their hands, nothing else. Just pointing out to the poster who said that 2017 orange beat fl$ 2016 that it was not really correct. Again some 2018 boys played for fl$ and the awesome goalie played middie for much of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me?!?! the starting line and second line stacked!!! They have 3 grenat dodgers(2 of them start) and they are the hardest working team out there! hey look they are traning right now at Next Level!! Where are you?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me?!?! the starting line and second line stacked!!! They have 3 grenat dodgers(2 of them start) and they are the hardest working team out there! hey look they are traning right now at Next Level!! Where are you?!

I actually remember tri state last year and seem to remember 2 of those weak middies winning some pretty big goals also remember no scoring from Express Midddies? And your right the new kid from off long island is awesome wonder why he choose to come to 91 could of played anywhere!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as we know from reading the 91 thread now, 91 offers "tuition reimbursement" (ie free play) to certain players. We have seen this at a number of age groups....THATS why someone might chose a lesser organization. When they don't have to "pay the dues) that the other players do its an easy choice!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is everyone making a big deal about the 2017 teams and what they are doing indoor. McManus team and Korwans team are both very talented teams and will be very competetive throughout the spring and summer tournaments. 91 Orange is a very good team, as are fl$ 2017, True Blue, the Outlaws and some others. I think the competition at this age group is great and it will be a lot of fun watching the great lacrosse this upcoming season. You should all be thankful that we live in the hotbed of lax that we do, it will only serve your kid well in the future. Cant wait for the season, should be fun! See ya at the tailgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree more. I have seen it first hand with 91 that "recruited" players dont have to pay. After 2 years of witnessing this I left 91. I dont get it.....when I asked about this I was never given an answer by those who operate the organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all of what you said is your opinion. . . and as the old saying goes, "opinions are like ***holes, everyone has one". However, your statement about the chairs is completely incorrect. The boys decided, (on their own) to go and watch "their friends" on both the Express and Team LI play each other. The majority of the boys on "all 3 teams" all know each other, and have played with/against each other, and attended summer camps together since they were in 1st grade. It is sad that a great show of "support" by a group of 11 yr olds for their "friends" could be ruined and degraded by your uninformed falsehood. The problem is NOT the boys, it's parents like YOU who open their mouth and have NO idea what the truth is. Please do us all a favor, verify your information before you spew your poison in the future. FYI - 91 chairs are BLUE this year. . . keep an eye out on a sideline near you to see the new improved design.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yipee!!!!Blue Chairs. Do the players that dont pay get their chairs for free too!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone tell me what the cost structure/tournament schedule for express girls teams are, i have a 5th grader who will probably be looking to join sa club tesm next year - thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the 2020 Blue team have a coach yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the 2020 Blue team have a coach yet?

They don't care about the blue teams. They are just revenue generators for the club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A friends son was on blue team last year. High school kids showed up 15 minutes before games at a tournament and said they were the coach. Didn't even know the boys names. asked them to raise their hands by position and sent them onto the field. That's a disgrace.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the 2022 team does

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all of what you said is your opinion. . . and as the old saying goes, "opinions are like ***holes, everyone has one". However, your statement about the chairs is completely incorrect. The boys decided, (on their own) to go and watch "their friends" on both the Express and Team LI play each other. The majority of the boys on "all 3 teams" all know each other, and have played with/against each other, and attended summer camps together since they were in 1st grade. It is sad that a great show of "support" by a group of 11 yr olds for their "friends" could be ruined and degraded by your uninformed falsehood. The problem is NOT the boys, it's parents like YOU who open their mouth and have NO idea what the truth is. Please do us all a favor, verify your information before you spew your poison in the future. FYI - 91 chairs are BLUE this year. . . keep an eye out on a sideline near you to see the new improved design.

I happen to have some insight into this topic.My information is verified. I happen to be a parent of a player that had a choice on what team they wanted to play for.I had a choice.Poison it is not.So here goes. The boys are all great kids BUT the product of some over zealous parents that are incapable of behaving. I witnessed the 91 obnoxious behavior of SOME parents when they screamed, yelled, and get in the face of opposing parents.We all know it to be true and some of our kids have been put in bad situations because of it.As the parent of children that will be playing for many more years I can only hope that the sparks subside as all the children find success in whatever they choose to do. I hope the bad blood somehow fades as time goes on.Good Luck to all the boys this upcoming season.By the way this is a Express thread...so Good Luck to all the Express teams this season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roll Express Roll.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roll Express Roll.

Real original. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roll Express Roll.

Real original. LOL

Funny. What do you have? Whats your team name Ill help you with a moniker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roll Express Roll.

Real original. LOL

We don't need flashy team names and borrowed slogans...we just go out and play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roll Express Roll.

Real original. LOL

We don't need flashy team names and borrowed slogans...we just go out and play.

I hear u but we need a flashy stolen slogan because we are only the most recruited club on east coast! So what's your club name bigtime?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name of the club is... "times they are a changing"

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 144 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 143 144
Quick Reply