BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 25 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Black will not be too different at all. Addition by subtraction !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ greatly improve is their 2020 top team and TG got weaker. It is that simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Maybe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not believe that to be true but it is a little closer ,YJ much deeper than TG .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Legacy 2020 emails out yet?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not believe that to be true but it is a little closer ,YJ much deeper than TG .

TGs one bright spot just got dimmer. Did they gain any top players? No, they will bring in and move players up from purple to fill the voids, making them weaker, there is no arguing that. Losing the coach, instantly weaker plus the long term effects of the missing training from SL will only become evident in the long term..... Flip side YJ gets to replace the bubble kids, adding solid players and depth, add in another ridiculous talent floating down, YJ team gets a huge boost in strength. It is seriously over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, we are doomed. how will we go on? .... all hope is lost.... girls will never feel good about game or themselves ever again.... It's the lax apocalypse..........

Are you all kidding me? Get a friggin life!!! Your extra creepy stalking of 7th grade girls is only matched by your skill at being total tools!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last week the big discussion on this thread was about SL and 2020 Legacy. Now there is not much talk. Why? How many bought into it and decided to follow the coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last week the big discussion on this thread was about SL and 2020 Legacy. Now there is not much talk. Why? How many bought into it and decided to follow the coach?

Because nobody cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TGs one bright spot just got dimmer. Did they gain any top players? No, they will bring in and move players up from purple to fill the voids, making them weaker, there is no arguing that. Losing the coach, instantly weaker plus the long term effects of the missing training from SL will only become evident in the long term..... Flip side YJ gets to replace the bubble kids, adding solid players and depth, add in another ridiculous talent floating down, YJ team gets a huge boost in strength. It is seriously over.

Good luck w your ridiculous talent , she will make your team worse , she will score a lot of goals and take more forced shots than your team has ever seen. May be the case of a relented kid who actually makes your team worse .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one from TG his daughter ! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck w your ridiculous talent , she will make your team worse , she will score a lot of goals and take more forced shots than your team has ever seen. May be the case of a relented kid who actually makes your team worse .

WARNING. There has been a sighting of a green eyed monster loose on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say whatever you want but there is a reason most of the parents on TG are not sad to see this kid go. Good individual player , absolutely without a doubt, good team player, not in most teammates minds. Will she make your team better, maybe, depends on how your coach can reign her in but good luck to them as no other coach has been able to.Why do you think BS and SS were not sad to see her go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same kid that normally leads her team in draw controls and assists. I did not know she was a big scorer as well. She certainly will hurt whatever team she plays for. You are obviously clueless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say whatever you want but there is a reason most of the parents on TG are not sad to see this kid go. Good individual player , absolutely without a doubt, good team player, not in most teammates minds. Will she make your team better, maybe, depends on how your coach can reign her in but good luck to them as no other coach has been able to.Why do you think BS and SS were not sad to see her go.

my daughter played on TG with this girl. Everyone knows she is a great talent, and everyone knows she is a selfish player and her parents are a handful. I think this conversation happened here last year regarding her and the talk got personal. The coach taking her over to his new team was also annoyed at the girls go to goal mentality, so there he gets to work with her again. He'll do anything to win, as long as his daughters are part of the equation. Have fun. Does she make your team better? probably, but my daughter is glad to see them go for many reasons. Losing the best player on a team always hurts, but other girls will get a chance to pick up the pieces best they can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age group will this girl be playing in? 19 or 20

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess that depends on her, and her daddy. Buh Bye

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same kid that normally leads her team in draw controls and assists. I did not know she was a big scorer as well. She certainly will hurt whatever team she plays for. You are obviously clueless.

my daughter also played with her on TGs. The girl has crazy good lacrosse skills, field awareness, ability etc... For her age, the best player I have ever seen. You jealous parents must not know the game very well at all from your clueless comments. She gets her share of goals but is far from being a one dimensional go to goal kid like the ones everyone on here seems to hype up. This kid moves the ball, passes, assists, plays hard clear defense, busts her [lacrosse] on draws, ground balls..... If jealousy has blinded you, shame on you. YJ score another great player. Don't worry some other kid will step up and look your daughter away and you can hate on them next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is the major issue here? Is it the parents or the kid or both?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my daughter also played with her on TGs. The girl has crazy good lacrosse skills, field awareness, ability etc... For her age, the best player I have ever seen. You jealous parents must not know the game very well at all from your clueless comments. She gets her share of goals but is far from being a one dimensional go to goal kid like the ones everyone on here seems to hype up. This kid moves the ball, passes, assists, plays hard clear defense, busts her [lacrosse] on draws, ground balls..... If jealousy has blinded you, shame on you. YJ score another great player. Don't worry some other kid will step up and look your daughter away and you can hate on them next.

You either missed many many games or watched them with serious blinders on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is the major issue here? Is it the parents or the kid or both?

It's always the parents, all the kids are great, the parents are another story

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks mom and dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it that TG is losing 10 kids from 2019 and 2020 Black. Is that true? Also heard many of the 2019 were top players and the 2020 kids were also some of the better kids. Is this true? How often do YJ Blue players move to TG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it that TG is losing 10 kids from 2019 and 2020 Black. Is that true? Also heard many of the 2019 were top players and the 2020 kids were also some of the better kids. Is this true? How often do YJ Blue players move to TG.

Not sure but I do not think a YJ blue player has ever left for TG. Tells you something if you are on YJ blue or whatever they are calling their top team nowadays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Curcio is 4th or 5th best in 2020. Why don't you win something before you start bragging . LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 lost 3 girls...not top players. Nice girls, good players, but just parts of a puzzle. Good luck to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Curcio is 4th or 5th best in 2020. Why don't you win something before you start bragging . LOL

They have won plenty , yes TG won national draw 1 time and congrats to that one kid on getting her team a championship. TG 1-1 against MD , same as Curcio, TG 1-0 against Curcio in a close game congrats . No more coach , minus a few descent players w a weak back half and bad second team does not bode well for the future plus a lot of parents talking badly about nonsense jeolousy over kids being good players has that team close to imploding . Good luck , lose one kid and your team is a B team. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure but I do not think a YJ blue player has ever left for TG. Tells you something if you are on YJ blue or whatever they are calling their top team nowadays.

There have been some. In a few age groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There have been some. In a few age groups.

What age group, and we are talking about kids on the top YJ team, I think you are wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have won plenty , yes TG won national draw 1 time and congrats to that one kid on getting her team a championship. TG 1-1 against MD , same as Curcio, TG 1-0 against Curcio in a close game congrats . No more coach , minus a few descent players w a weak back half and bad second team does not bode well for the future plus a lot of parents talking badly about nonsense jeolousy over kids being good players has that team close to imploding . Good luck , lose one kid and your team is a B team. Good luck.

Where is the one kid everyone keeps talking about from? I thought there were a few too girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some advice for you mom or auntie keep your my kid is the greatest opinions to yourself over at YJ and tell the kid to share the ball because she will find herself on the bench if you do not or moved down a few teams and you have no where else to go. Hey YJ parents good luck w them, there is a reason no one was sad to see them go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know if TG plans on entering fall tournaments this year at the younger age groups?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know if TG plans on entering fall tournaments this year at the younger age groups?

If your team was doing any you would know about it already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call a daddy coach or you will not be playing, just don't call the daddy coach that left or the creepy one that has been stalking other clubs tryouts to rat out kids who dare to look at other programs to BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We recieved an email from TG about a three 7v7 tournaments in the fall. asking if we were interested in playing and to reply with the dates we wanted to play. It looked like a form email sent out to the club, it also had a reminder that the payment was due (we already sent ours in so I assume it was a blast email to the club ). The tournaments are run through Shannon's lacrosse by 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not being asked by a TG parent, just someone stirring the pot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What ? Seems like a legit question especially if it's a new TG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What ? Seems like a legit question especially if it's a new TG

Then why not ask on the TG thread or just call BS or SS and ask?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call a daddy coach or you will not be playing, just don't call the daddy coach that left or the creepy one that has been stalking other clubs tryouts to rat out kids who dare to look at other programs to BS.

Two of the daddy coaches went to legacy tryouts last week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does anybody know if TG plans on entering fall tournaments this year at the younger age groups?

Two of the daddy coaches went to legacy tryouts last week

Green Machine going to Legacy?

Page 10 of 25 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard