BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: NCAA Face Off Rule Changes
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One rule that I think the NCAA should have changed is how they keep stats on ground balls. I think ground balls obtained during a faceoff (by fogo or even wing) should be kept separate from ground balls obtained during normal play. The opportunities for wings and fogos to get GBs is so much greater under the current rule. It makes it harder to evaluate the stats associated with regular play hussle vs. having a loose ball opportunity given to them directly several times a game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Face off rules are final. No more carrying ball in back of the stick. Insidelacrosse has the article

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Face off rules are final. No more carrying ball in back of the stick. Insidelacrosse has the article

Good. Finally...Play the game the way it's suppose to be played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]At least no one is talking about getting rid of it anymore. Here is a link to the great Lacrosse Magazine article on the last time they DID eliminate it how disappointing it was.

http://www.laxmagazine.com/college_...ment_the_lacrosse_year_without_a_faceoff

For now. MY guess is two years it will be eliminated to speed up the game more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rules committee got it right on the face off changes. The majority of the best fogo's will still be the best.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]At least no one is talking about getting rid of it anymore. Here is a link to the great Lacrosse Magazine article on the last time they DID eliminate it how disappointing it was.

http://www.laxmagazine.com/college_...ment_the_lacrosse_year_without_a_faceoff

For now. MY guess is two years it will be eliminated to speed up the game more

Please tell me you are not that stupid. If you knew anything about lacrosse, you would that was tried many years ago and failed miserably! I suspect you are just trying to be a di**. Mission accomplished!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard