BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 25 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 competitive teams , I doubt it , that would be 1 more than TG already.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoke to someone at Legacy. ..64 # tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So how many kids were at the legacy tryouts yesterday?

I personally counted 50 girls, not sure where the others got 65 or 70 from..stop making things up people.
i counted 55 so nonway 70. But there was talent there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I personally counted 50 girls, not sure where the others got 65 or 70 from..stop making things up people.

When will rosters be announced?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

rosters being announced is one thing, people signing up for the team is a whole other story. The talent was there to field a very good team, but will these players actually choose to join or were they there kicking tires. SL is a great coach, can he truly get 15-20 girls to field a team this year? Where were the girls from? Is there another tryout, private tryouts? You guys say 50 players showed, someone said 65. Can't even get that number straight.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't get all those YJ stickers off my car so I have to stay. I think that is part of the YJ marketing plan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

rosters being announced is one thing, people signing up for the team is a whole other story. The talent was there to field a very good team, but will these players actually choose to join or were they there kicking tires. SL is a great coach, can he truly get 15-20 girls to field a team this year? Where were the girls from? Is there another tryout, private tryouts? You guys say 50 players showed, someone said 65. Can't even get that number straight.

I counted a couple more than 50 girls. About 6-8 TG Black, maybe 4 or 5 YJ Jones. The rest were from other teams (TG Purple, lower YJ teams, Beach Bums, etc.) I did not see or hear about any YJ Blue girls attending. Truthfully, I think he was hoping for more girls to follow him as well as getting more Jones girls. I thought that there would be more of them also. If the top girls that were at tryouts stay, he should have one pretty good team. But that is a big if.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I saw a lot of tire kickers. A couple of TG black just covering all bases. Some YJ b team kids. Not sure if this is going to take off . Remember the grass is always greener.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought it was interesting that your Green machine aka TGdaddy was at the tryout, thought he was TG thru and thru

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green Machine Daddy is looking to follow SL also.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anybody name reasons not to follow SL? Clearly he is a great coach. How does your daughter suffer from getting great coaching? So she may not win every championship each weekend. So what. Learn the game the best you can so they can be the best lax players they can be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two green machine coaches were there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anybody name reasons not to follow SL? Clearly he is a great coach. How does your daughter suffer from getting great coaching? So she may not win every championship each weekend. So what. Learn the game the best you can so they can be the best lax players they can be.

What makes him a Great Coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green Machine Daddy is looking to follow SL also.

Goodbye and good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You clearly haven't seen a pracTice or training session. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes him a Great Coach?

His ability to teach the game. The girls are constantly getting reps. They are put into game like situations. This ability to pass information on is why I say he is a great coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not saying he is not a good coach but every other HS coach its all how many championships they have won etc. , why is he immune from this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You clearly haven't seen a pracTice or training session. .

No I have not. That's why I'm asking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HS coaches win because of the culture in their town. .. their youth league.... every Winning coach gets handed players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty hard for the F&F to say they aren't on the plan as we approach the Luau and the cruise. Only the major kiss asses sign up. We did the party last year, not doing it this year but if the cruise materializes people are going to have a hard time defending why they are on a boat with CR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HS coaches win because of the culture in their town. .. their youth league.... every Winning coach gets handed players

Wow so not one high school winning coach plays any role? You must be a youth coach or director.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty hard for the F&F to say they aren't on the plan as we approach the Luau and the cruise. Only the major kiss asses sign up. We did the party last year, not doing it this year but if the cruise materializes people are going to have a hard time defending why they are on a boat with CR

Is this a joke. You try to abuse people who went to the Luau and may go on the cruise then turn around and say you are one of those kiss asses who went to the Luau. Two things you would know if you were actually YJ and had gone to the Luau, its actually fun if you enjoy hanging with some of the parents from your team, and you would have known the Luau already happened. Nice try TG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a joke. You try to abuse people who went to the Luau and may go on the cruise then turn around and say you are one of those kiss asses who went to the Luau. Two things you would know if you were actually YJ and had gone to the Luau, its actually fun if you enjoy hanging with some of the parents from your team, and you would have known the Luau already happened. Nice try TG.

I was at the luAu with my kids and had a great time. Not sure how going to the luau is kissing [lacrosse] but whatever. Oh and I am not going on the cruise because we already have a family trip booked that week-I'm sure CR is not going to lose sleep over that. If you knew her even a little you would know that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. . But certain towns have a lax culture and some coaches fight the soccer culture on a yearly basis. .HS coaches play a role of course... but certain programs. .NP , Mt Sinai, EsM, get loads of kids that are lax first year round commitment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green Machine Coaches are leaving whats BS going to do now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green Machine Coaches are leaving whats BS going to do now

Your daughter still didn't make TG Huh? Still sounding a bit obsessed and bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will this be the year we get our first 7th grade commit from 2020?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will this be the year we get our first 7th grade commit from 2020?

I'm sure that there are a slew of yj parents ready to go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She's the best in 2020 & 2019 in the country! She dominated 2019 last year!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try using quote, may add some context to whatever your ranting about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are whack. Who would want their daughter to commit to a college in 7th grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody from LI dominated 2019 last year, Maryland has the studs in that age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She who?? What are you referring to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody from LI dominated 2019 last year, Maryland has the studs in that age group
What town is she from? My daughter is older, but I'm sure she'll be on Varsity if she is as good as all you people say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What town is she from? My daughter is older, but I'm sure she'll be on Varsity if she is as good as all you people say.

My guess is you are her mom or dad . That being said the kid is good ,not dominant, very good offensively, subpar defensively. Will score goals but will turn it over on forced shots and not much of a team player. May sound silly but kid is soft , will shy away from aggressive play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess is you are her mom or dad . That being said the kid is good ,not dominant, very good offensively, subpar defensively. Will score goals but will turn it over on forced shots and not much of a team player. May sound silly but kid is soft , will shy away from aggressive play.
nope, not mom or dad, just asking, but never mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at the luAu with my kids and had a great time. Not sure how going to the luau is kissing [lacrosse] but whatever. Oh and I am not going on the cruise because we already have a family trip booked that week-I'm sure CR is not going to lose sleep over that. If you knew her even a little you would know that.

It was not a joke, they cannot compete on the field with YJ so they have to belittle everything else about the program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was not a joke, they cannot compete on the field with YJ so they have to belittle everything else about the program.

You are on the 2020 thread and you are going to imply that TG can't compete with YJ? That's funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ had the 8th grade commit and are pushing hard for the first 7th grade commit. I guess I have to set up some college visits this fall she's 12 I don't want to fall behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are on the 2020 thread and you are going to imply that TG can't compete with YJ? That's funny!

Fair point, however, since this is not a 2020 TG thread, it applies to 99% of the haters. I would be careful about 2020 TG, next summer's team could be a bit different.

Page 9 of 25 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard