BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Legacy Lacrosse Announces their 2014/2015 Coaching Lineup
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand, they are working on thy list. Will be out prior to tryouts. I emailed them and that's what they told me.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I understand, they are working on thy list. Will be out prior to tryouts. I emailed them and that's what they told me.

That would be great. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jackass.... they have a quality guy solely responsible for running the girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you talking to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And who might that be? And how will they ever come close to YJ? What's the point, they will never attract any talented players. Both Express and 91 have tried and failed!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jackass. .. do your research before opening your mouth. . People are looking for other options. .. the guy leading Legacy girls knows what he its doing. . He can definitely coach and is hiring young coaches. .. People with degrees that deal with adolescence on a regular basis. .. not just summer lacrosse .. only wish my daughter was young enough to play for him and his organization. .. girls lax needs an alternative that wants to compete at the highest level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jackass. .. do your research before opening your mouth. . People are looking for other options. .. the guy leading Legacy girls knows what he its doing. . He can definitely coach and is hiring young coaches. .. People with degrees that deal with adolescence on a regular basis. .. not just summer lacrosse .. only wish my daughter was young enough to play for him and his organization. .. girls lax needs an alternative that wants to compete at the highest level

Legacy should concentrate on getting it's boys program under control before starting something that will most likely fail. I bet they don't even get enough girls at the tryouts to form a team. Legacy already has problems with their reputation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the haters!
Makes success sweater!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the haters!
Makes success sweater!

What? Legacy is now selling sweaters? Sound like the perfect Christmas gift. Just don't spill any kool aid, on it. The stains don't come out!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy should concentrate on getting it's boys program under control before starting something that will most likely fail. I bet they don't even get enough girls at the tryouts to form a team. Legacy already has problems with their reputation.

I am not sure Legacy has a problem with their reputation; I think those that have been around can see through these comments.

I understood there were some issues I also understand there were some highlights. No need to expound on either just know when speaking about any group know the source of your information.

In fairness, I am a Legacy parent and my son and I were happy this past year and looking forward to future years of the organization getting better.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the haters!
Makes success sweater!

What? Legacy is now selling sweaters? Sound like the perfect Christmas gift. Just don't spill any kool aid, on it. The stains don't come out!

That was a good one and probably deserved from the comment made (and mis-spelling). Touche'

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well from the looks of this, Our poor kids from HDD are being left out in the cold. "A" team is legacy, "B" team riptide and "C" team HDD. I thought my 2023 guy might at least get to tryout. Then they would take the strongest kids and put on them the "A" team and so on down the line. The Coaches with the most experience would take the "A" team and so on down the line. Thanks for the heads up about the organization.

Maybe you should get your information from the owners/directors of Legacy instead of from a bunch of deluded idiots who know nothing about the club and how they will operate. This would go a long way toward KNOWING THE TRUTH rather then relying on rumors started by haters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well from the looks of this, Our poor kids from HDD are being left out in the cold. "A" team is legacy, "B" team riptide and "C" team HDD. I thought my 2023 guy might at least get to tryout. Then they would take the strongest kids and put on them the "A" team and so on down the line. The Coaches with the most experience would take the "A" team and so on down the line. Thanks for the heads up about the organization.

Maybe you should get your information from the owners/directors of Legacy instead of from a bunch of deluded idiots who know nothing about the club and how they will operate. This would go a long way toward KNOWING THE TRUTH rather then relying on rumors started by haters.

Well good luck with getting in touch with the directors, they only seem to know people when they owe them money,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would be more concerned with varsity teams. Didn't t hear one good thing . And you will all be up there one day. The tournaments were lame and they didn't even sign them up for all of the promised tournaments. At least the younger coaches almost all have good feedback no matter what team your on. You don t have to be on an A team to have a good team or coach. And you don t have to play lacrosse to be a good lacrosse coach. Some of the coaches that actually played suck at coaching. It's a new league and needed time to grow. Let's just hope they learned from last years mistakes!,,,,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well good luck with getting in touch with the directors, they only seem to know people when they owe them money,

Sounds like you're talking from experience!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've emailed them with a few questions and I heard back pretty quickly! Not sure you're talking from experience or just have a need to pound your chest against them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excuse me...Your poor Havoc Dune Dawgs kids? Seriously? How do you know this is happening? Talk to either Tommy or Mike and really find out what's going on with that team. as far as I know tryouts haven't happened yet. If your kid has talent they will be on the A team...If not, well you could be B or C team. Get info from the real source.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excuse me...Your poor Havoc Dune Dawgs kids? Seriously? How do you know this is happening? Talk to either Tommy or Mike and really find out what's going on with that team. as far as I know tryouts haven't happened yet. If your kid has talent they will be on the A team...If not, well you could be B or C team. Get info from the real source.

It was tongue in cheek,,, just a little bit of sarcasm with humor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck getting in touch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you know this how? Could it be that you tried to screw someone out of money? I find them very approachable and helpful. Always got back to me. How did you contact them? Or maybe you didn't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you know this how? Could it be that you tried to screw someone out of money? I find them very approachable and helpful. Always got back to me. How did you contact them? Or maybe you didn't.

Exactly...anybody who says that is surely a deadbeat, who was always late paying, and probably bitching about the very program that was carrying their kid for free!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually would be good to know what coaches are coaching what teams for Legacy in advance? Helps in the decision making process!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually would be good to know what coaches are coaching what teams for Legacy in advance? Helps in the decision making process!

Definitely. Kids are trying out for empire and others, because of the unknown with the coaching staff, and merger...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely. Kids are trying out for empire and others, because of the unknown with the coaching staff, and merger...

Is that a statistical analysis, or just your opinion?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that a statistical analysis, or just your opinion?

It's a fact

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a fact. I called up and was told who the coaches were for my sons age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's good for you. It's good to stick to facts. Nice job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that is true:Sounds a bit more logical to just post that info then have to field a buch of calls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why would they not post it for everyone to see. Now people are wondering and making other arrangements. Bad business move.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy has not even told the coaches who they are coaching yet. So much for good communication. They do not have their stuff together. Not good for business, people. If you call them or email them and ask who is coaching they have to give you an answer but all that is subject to change until things shake out. Options are healthy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at it if it was your business. If they end up getting 30 kids for a 2024 team. A lot of great athletes but not best lax skills. They may want to use certain coaches as opposed to the other way good lax skills but not as athletic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good point, but other clubs have managed to line up coaches ahead of time so you know who your kid is getting. The coaching is an important part of the sell. Legacy has not reached out to the coaches to even confirm if they are coaching. That's a bit of a different issue.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard