BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by An

onymous
Good Luck!

Fools... Curcio not going anywhere. Hahaha.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So when Curcio is still coaching the team and every kid returns to tryout what will you TG losers make up then. I just hope the one good TG kid follows SL then you parents will see your TG team will look like the rest of the club ,mediocre . You guys should stop worrying about Curcio I hear your founder( or is she the daughter of the founder) has interviewed for a better job far far away from the annoying TG parents. That will be the end ,your best coach leaves then the only other actual coach leaves. The good news you will not have half the organization committing to Hofstra which is a sub par academic and sub par womens lax school. Game over TG .

Someone's really bitter, I guess your daughter getting rejected by TG has left you permanently scarred huh??? Get over it. No one cares about the nonsense you are typing. Once again no one really cares about YJ. Hence you sitting here trying to be relevant. It's still " You pay, you play" Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the F&F parents have over thrown Curcio and is being moved to another team. Question is will Jones be elevated or is it a totally new coach for the age group. Money is on a new coach because of the tension with Jones and the parents by the Curcio group.

Parents and players get to dictate the coach?

Why would you believe some moron who just makes nonsense up. Makes you look just as pathetic as the moron. TG is in a bit of a panic and thats why you all have to send in the check ASAP, BS does not want you checking out other clubs because he knows his is a joke. Please tell us the coach at TG that has any experience, SS nice kid but honestly what has she done to make Hofstra better other than make all TG players pay her for running crappy fall tournaments.Now go wake AS up its halftime.

Just hope that all of the 20 black players don't go to YJ tryouts . Your little girl may wind up on the 3rd , 4th or 5th team

Not worried about it at all, everyone knows that team has one dominant player then the rest of the players. Couple kids besides that one kid would probably make blue but not many and the parents know it . Yes my kid plays YJ and have gotten many calls from TG parents asking if I can put in a good word for their daughter, unfortunately I have little pull.

You must be the same person who always eludes to the one dominate girl who carries the team. Not the case, the team splits and plays each other at many off season tournaments. By your logic the team with that girl will dominate the other average player team. That doesn't happen at all. She is a strong player that can "go to goal" against most teams, play a good defense and that is not the case. A good team moves the ball extremely fast and well and catches the other team off balance and takes advantage. Isolation play looks great when a single player plays a weak defense, girls shine, not very good lacrosse though. 2020 black is good because they play good team lacrosse, not because they rely on a go to goal girl. Well they were good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curcio is definitely out and the F&F are asking CR to take the team even on a limited basis. Sounds like a similer deal to what SS is doing with TG Black. Now Jones is angry because she knows she won't be able to hold onto the kids she wants because CR trumps all. Could Jones jump to a new club? The drama that is 2020 continues!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curcio is definitely out and the F&F are asking CR to take the team even on a limited basis. Sounds like a similer deal to what SS is doing with TG Black. Now Jones is angry because she knows she won't be able to hold onto the kids she wants because CR trumps all. Could Jones jump to a new club? The drama that is 2020 continues!

This is the funniest thing I've read on here. This person doesn't know what they're talking about. Curcio isn't going anywhere! Jones would never leave either. I know this is hard for many of you to grasp, the majority are one big happy family...for real!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude you really are a complete douchbag , your wife I guarantee cheats on you because you are a weasel that just makes crap up, my guess you are BS. Your 2020 coach left and now are in a panic that kids will be leaving to go YJ so you make up some nonsense to scare some kids into paying . YJ coaching at the 2020 age is better than all TG coaches in the organization. Hey BS I believe you should bring a hammock for your coaches to take a nap during a game . TG parents you seriously will keep paying to have your kid coached by a boy taking a nap during the game ,sorry but that's unacceptable . The TG ship is sinking, if your daughter plays 2020 get out while you can SL will be happy to have you and I know he will stay awake for the entire game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's Westhampton doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Curcio is definitely out and the F&F are asking CR to take the team even on a limited basis. Sounds like a similer deal to what SS is doing with TG Black. Now Jones is angry because she knows she won't be able to hold onto the kids she wants because CR trumps all. Could Jones jump to a new club? The drama that is 2020 continues!

This is the funniest thing I've read on here. This person doesn't know what they're talking about. Curcio isn't going anywhere! Jones would never leave either. I know this is hard for many of you to grasp, the majority are one big happy family...for real!

They all looked thrilled when Curcio's team pounded Jones team every time they played. YJ set it up so their B team would get hammered four times this summer and mercifully changed the schedule at the last tournament so they didn't have to face each other. Yeah one big happy family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Curcio is definitely out and the F&F are asking CR to take the team even on a limited basis. Sounds like a similer deal to what SS is doing with TG Black. Now Jones is angry because she knows she won't be able to hold onto the kids she wants because CR trumps all. Could Jones jump to a new club? The drama that is 2020 continues!

They all looked thrilled when Curcio's team pounded Jones team every time they played. YJ set it up so their B team would get hammered four times this summer and mercifully changed the schedule at the last tournament so they didn't have to face each other. Yeah one big happy family.

You need new material. This is old news. Yellow Jackets staff in tact and registration for tryouts at capacity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capacity for the elite YJ's? Just add another team. Tell us how many kids got cut last year? They will make 10 teams if they can and get another 20 year old to coach them

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capacity for the elite YJ's? Just add another team. Tell us how many kids got cut last year? They will make 10 teams if they can and get another 20 year old to coach them

Your judging the quality of a club by the number of kids that get cut? Seriously everyone knows YJ makes a lot of teams thanks for that Einstein. TG makes as many teams as possible also the difference is YJ 3 team is better than TG top team in some cases. Lets just say I guarantee more TG black leave TG this year than YJ blue players leave YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're missing the point-people still want to play for Yellow Jackets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why call it elite and the best of the best? If everyone makes it they need a new slogan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your judging the quality of a club by the number of kids that get cut? Seriously everyone knows YJ makes a lot of teams thanks for that Einstein. TG makes as many teams as possible also the difference is YJ 3 team is better than TG top team in some cases. Lets just say I guarantee more TG black leave TG this year than YJ blue players leave YJ.

You are funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So why call it elite and the best of the best? If everyone makes it they need a new slogan. [/quote

You need a new hobby if worrying about every clubs slogan is how you fill your time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So why call it elite and the best of the best? If everyone makes it they need a new slogan. [/quote

You need a new hobby if worrying about every clubs slogan is how you fill your time.

drink kool aid much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

drink kool aid much?

This not a difficult concept, their best teams are at an elite level nationally.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you even think that, how many YJ players left at 2018 to go play for Shannon. More left Shannon to go play YJ . Shannon coaching 2020 would be a negative to me , she has way too much on her plate, the pecking order, Div 1 program, Recruiting for a D1 program, running TG, recruiting for her 2018 teams, recruiting for her 2017 teams, recruiting for 2016 teams, keeping her brother awake during games, working with 2020.

If 2018 blk is a measuring stick of SS attention to a team, TG is in deep trouble. Team is not strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm in East Islip, but I can't find the marina, can anyone help me?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I bet it's by the water??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

head south

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you even think that, how many YJ players left at 2018 to go play for Shannon. More left Shannon to go play YJ . Shannon coaching 2020 would be a negative to me , she has way too much on her plate, the pecking order, Div 1 program, Recruiting for a D1 program, running TG, recruiting for her 2018 teams, recruiting for her 2017 teams, recruiting for 2016 teams, keeping her brother awake during games, working with 2020.

If 2018 blk is a measuring stick of SS attention to a team, TG is in deep trouble. Team is not strong.

Depends what your definition of strong is. They are not as strong as YJ Blue, MD Black, or SW blue. Better than just about everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

head south

Supprised to see so many YJ at legacy tryouts today!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

head south

Maybe they heard some TG girls were coming and decided to get out while they still can!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

head south

liar.. There was not a lot of YJ at the tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's going to be a VERY good legacy girls 2020 team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good compared to what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Legacy only going to be a 2020 team?? Is this team the only focus?? What about the other teams that tried out today? maybe you should suggest they change the name to Legacy 2020 since this is only team you are worried about. Seems like a bad investment if my daughter is 2021 or 2022. Thanks in advance for letting us know that if your daughter is not on 2020 then Legacy isn't the way to go.. TG or YJ it is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fool this is the 2020 thread. I'm sure they will have as much focus on those teams as well. You just happen to be wrapped up with the 2020 nuts. Welcom aaboard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good compared to what?

All the other clubs except TGs win here, the best team in the age group vanishes clearing the way for all the other clubs to take top spot. Does Legacy attract enough talent to be considered among them? Give SL a year or so and maybe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at 2022 and there was a core of girls to build a team...they can add pieces to the puzzle as it goes....good starting core for the young group...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup, so is Beach Bums!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only YJ at legacy are sexing level team kids , who cares .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does that mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup, so is Beach Bums!!

Bums are a D level club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how many kids were at the legacy tryouts yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A YJ mom was posting from her cell phone, and got mixed up between the post to BOC, and the text message she was sending to her daughters coach as if sexting would help get her kid on the blue team…lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since this is a2020 thread. ..I counted 65 @ tryout. ... they can run two competitive teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 70 for 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how many kids were at the legacy tryouts yesterday?

I personally counted 50 girls, not sure where the others got 65 or 70 from..stop making things up people.

Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard