BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 55 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watch out for the GC mafia...they can find you

Huh? Can you elaborate?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for the GC mafia...they can find you

HAHA!! Do you have something to hide? laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC will play division 3.. baggers

Unfortunately the guy who runs RVC PAL makes them split the teams evenly. Nobody is happy about it. They have been trying to change it for years. So yes both teams will probably be in division 3 again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting rating of Kings Point. They lost the the Levittown Tomahawks A Town Team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 town rankings (my opinion after my sons team play alot of teams):

1. Smithtown
2. Manhasset
3. CSH
4. Kings Park
5. Northport
6. Garden City
7. Port Washington
8. Farmingdale
9. Three Villages
10. Harborfields

Did your son play their PAL team or their "A" travel team? Big difference...

SWR beat half those teams; tied a few; and only lost to KP based on that list. Where do you have them ranked?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful quiet in here. No movement in the 2022 teams. Friends in maryland say the 2022 hawks will be the team to beat this summer

Hawks 2022 will have to improve to get past the Diamondbacks and Breakers - then they can worry about the teams up north.

Any idea which MD 2022 teams will be playing in the Greene Turtles Invitational?

What's teams from NY going to GT invite

Rumor has it that a few good Long Island teams are heading down for the Fall Greene Turtle. I have not hears any details though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Smithtown
2. Manhasset
3. CSH
4. Kings Park
5. Northport
6. Garden City
7. Port Washington
8. Farmingdale
9. Three Villages
10. Harborfields

SWR beat half those teams; tied a few; and only lost to KP based on that list. Where do you have them ranked?

SWR doesn't compete in tournaments at the A club level. Maybe town level. If you are talking about PAL games, you are comparing apples & oranges.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Smithtown
2. Manhasset
3. CSH
4. Kings Park
5. Northport
6. Garden City
7. Port Washington
8. Farmingdale
9. Three Villages
10. Harborfields

SWR doesn't compete in tournaments at the A club level. Maybe town level. If you are talking about PAL games, you are comparing apples & oranges.

True. Good team, just not enough top level players to compete against the larger districts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Smithtown the best they have lost to 5 of those teams every time they play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Smithtown is better than 32???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Smithtown is better than 32???

Both are very good teams. Just let the kids play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because someone played lacrosse in colllege , it doesn't automatically mean they are a good coach. Especially, at this age.

No, it doesn't automatically mean they are good coaches. But when you say "especially at this age", I assume you mean being able to deal with and relate to kids. I would argue most dads are infinitely more qualified to deal with young kids than any recent college or high school graduate.

Just because a coach may also be a players dad, it shouldn't disqualify that coach as being a good, competent, apolitical coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as that father subs his kid out and everyone gets their fair share of playing time. Big if

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a free impromptu workout/tryout tomorrow for this age group at 5:45 pm 3000 bellmore ave for an established team looking to round out roster with 2-3 spots open. Questions call or text 516-882-3436.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was with the cops at Jester tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at 2022 jester try outs. Didn't see any cops! Lol

Was about 50 players. Decent talent. Bunch of igloo kids. Some 91 and express. Lots of jester helmets as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How was the turnout for the tryout given the coaching change? What about quality of players trying out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
talent at jesters was ok not as good as 91 or express tryouts..i think saw 2 igloo helmets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
supposedly there was guy handing out flyers about RN saying he was a crook..I didnt see it but was what i heard..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
supposedly there was guy handing out flyers about RN saying he was a crook..I didnt see it but was what i heard..

Perfect. Love third hand gossip. If you didn't see why would you possibly be on here. I was there at 2018 tryouts when it happened and the guy was crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
talent at jesters was ok not as good as 91 or express tryouts..i think saw 2 igloo helmets.

Wasn't at 91 but same to better as express. There were at least 6 kids from igloo that we knew. Not sure if playing or not but were at tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How was the turnout for the tryout given the coaching change? What about quality of players trying out?

It was easy to see a few of the boys stood out as being very good, a number of the boys were solid, and then their were some boys that were not very strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was easy to see a few of the boys stood out as being very good, a number of the boys were solid, and then their were some boys that were not very strong.

I am relatively new to this and have been to a few 2022 tryouts and it seems like there is a lot of talent at this age. Also from what I have gathered on here and talking to people there will be many very strong team, both 91's, Team LI, Express, Outlaws, Igloo, Jesters. Maybe 2-3 will be better than the rest but with so many tournaments to play in I am sure all of these clubs will find good competition and win a few. Seems to me like a real positive for LI lacrosse. Maybe there are too many teams and the talent is watered down a little but all in all if your kid is good seems you can find a good team. I would like to hear some thoughts on whether a 2022 kid is better off being one of the top players on an A-/B+ team or being one of the worst players on an A/A+ team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am relatively new to this and have been to a few 2022 tryouts and it seems like there is a lot of talent at this age. Also from what I have gathered on here and talking to people there will be many very strong team, both 91's, Team LI, Express, Outlaws, Igloo, Jesters. Maybe 2-3 will be better than the rest but with so many tournaments to play in I am sure all of these clubs will find good competition and win a few. Seems to me like a real positive for LI lacrosse. Maybe there are too many teams and the talent is watered down a little but all in all if your kid is good seems you can find a good team. I would like to hear some thoughts on whether a 2022 kid is better off being one of the top players on an A-/B+ team or being one of the worst players on an A/A+ team.

At this age I would want my son to be on the A-/B+ team so that he gets a lot of reps and builds his confidence. Plus there will a lot be less pressure on him to perform as compared to if he is the least skilled player on the A+ team. Let's remember that they are only 10 so they have plenty of lacrosse to play in front of them before it really starts to matter from a recruiting perspective. Just my two cents...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the coaching. You want a coach that will raise a players lax IQ. It is that simple. Who is the best coach and go there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 coach is very negative and scared kids away. Have you seen this guy on the sideline? All he does is yell and this makes kids scared to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you talking about????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 coach is very negative and scared kids away. Have you seen this guy on the sideline? All he does is yell and this makes kids scared to play.

Which team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters, for the most part, attracts nassau chest pounding, tatted up, tank top and jean shorts wearing guido's. Let "strong island" unite under the Jesters banner...have at it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No worries. He went to igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters, for the most part, attracts nassau chest pounding, tatted up, tank top and jean shorts wearing guido's. Let "strong island" unite under the Jesters banner...have at it...

That is a very uniformed, juvenile comment.

Here are towns from my sons Jesters team.

Manhasset 5
Massapequa 3
Seaford 2
Islip 2
RVC 2
Westchester
Wantagh 2
Bellmore 2
Plainview
Harborfields
Northport
Levittown

So now tell us where your son plays? I have a few guesses based on your comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why entertain this idiot..you are the reason why these redicoulis post exist..

Manhasset 5
Massapequa 3
Seaford 2
Islip 2
RVC 2
Westchester
Wantagh 2
Bellmore 2
Plainview
Harborfields
Northport
Levittown

So now tell us where your son plays? I have a few guesses based on your comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son will play on Jesters this year.. i am not aware of anyone from either Northport or Harborfields who made the team.

Manhasset 5
Massapequa 3
Seaford 2
Islip 2
RVC 2
Westchester
Wantagh 2
Bellmore 2
Plainview
Harborfields
Northport
Levittown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess this is the guy who's pulling all the strings behind the scenes with this team. Please stop everyone knows who you are. You got your son his spot(after 2 years) I hope it works out for you. But judging by the performance at the tryouts, it's not going to. Please stop bashing people. There is a lot that can be said about what your actions were. You don't want your dirty laundry aired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how do you hide behind anonymous posts and speak about a coach and the way he treats kids. My son plays for the coach you are trying to drag through the mud and has had nothing but a positive experience. Usually the hate is spread to cover for the fact that YOUR son could not play at the level that was expected. If you are going to say such negative things about a coach ,do us all a favor and put your name on it... just my two cents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess this is the guy who's pulling all the strings behind the scenes with this team. Please stop everyone knows who you are. You got your son his spot(after 2 years) I hope it works out for you. But judging by the performance at the tryouts, it's not going to. Please stop bashing people. There is a lot that can be said about what your actions were. You don't want your dirty laundry aired.

This is getting interesting. What team? Please air it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think reference is being made to Express 2022 A-team and a particular dad/kid who didnt even play for team last year but played year before. Could be wrong, though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think reference is being made to Express 2022 A-team and a particular dad/kid who didnt even play for team last year but played year before. Could be wrong, though...

Like the song says "let it go". Let's at least be civil to one another - especially this day of all days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why entertain this idiot..you are the reason why these redicoulis post exist..

Manhasset 5
Massapequa 3
Seaford 2
Islip 2
RVC 2
Westchester
Wantagh 2
Bellmore 2
Plainview
Harborfields
Northport
Levittown

You weren't even close to spelling ridiculous correctly.

Page 7 of 55 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard