BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 55 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws Black is going to be very strong this year. They got some new talent and added a great defensive coach. They will be very competitive and be climbing past Express into the top five club list. Watch

I love these posts. I am sure they'll be better, but Express will be better as well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Black is going to be very strong this year. They got some new talent and added a great defensive coach. They will be very competitive and be climbing past Express into the top five club list. Watch

I love these posts. I am sure they'll be better, but Express will be better as well.

Express invites are out and I believe commitments were due. They will only be better if they kept their core group of good players and added some others. Did they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No GC did not regularly lose against those teams..They won some and lost some...All really good close games...Like i said its not about winning at this age..Its about the kids getting better after every practice and every game.

GC doing it the right way. Keeping the kids together and local and not paying stupid amounts of $$ to play youth lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is everyone so hung up on Manhasset? Didn't Kings Park beat them

no KP has never beaten 32

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And none of those kids played on a club team bc they are not allowed. How is that special? Tooo many daddies involved that basically just look out for their own kids and their own kid's friends..,, that's why they will never beat any of he big club teams

Igloo, Express & TLI have never beaten 32.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it was Roslyn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is everyone so hung up on Manhasset? Didn't Kings Park beat them

Manhasset 32 or one of their balanced PAL teams... apples and oranges

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
obviously not an Outlaw Black parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALL HOLDBACKS..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why can't you just say Outlaws will be better than last year and call it quits, why say Outlaws will pass any team.
Worst than a child.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why can't you just say Outlaws will be better than last year and call it quits, why say Outlaws will pass any team.
Worst than a child.

Because the poster is not an Outlaw parent - its someone else trying to mix it up on this thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Black will be better than Smash in 2015!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALL HOLDBACKS..

define holdbacks...what are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No GC did not regularly lose against those teams..They won some and lost some...All really good close games...Like i said its not about winning at this age..Its about the kids getting better after every practice and every game.

GC doing it the right way. Keeping the kids together and local and not paying stupid amounts of $$ to play youth lax.

That's Incorrect. There are about 10 "A" GC kids on the 2021 Outlaws team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are charging more than a lot of travel teams this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is a 2022 thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALL HOLDBACKS..

Cut off is 12/1. If you're born before that date, you are supposed be in older grader (class of 2021). Consensus seems to be that 32 has a lot of kids on its team that were born before 12/31/2003 but parents hold them back and have them in 2022 graduating year for a lacrosse advantage. I guess only

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet another jerk trying to stir things up... no way this was an Outlaw parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that's rich. I've got a bridge, yada yada.

Smash is head and shoulders above the rest of the 2022 teams in LI. Deal with it. Don't talk smack, just beat them and we will all talk about your sons Outlaws Black team. Will that make you feel better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's Incorrect. There are about 10 "A" GC kids on the 2021 Outlaws team.

Sorry, you are on the wrong thread. This is for 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you figure? They have a professional coach assisted by fathers that played D1 college ball, 15+ Winter team and skills training sessions, two weekday practices, Saturday and Sunday games in the spring and 5 summer tournaments for under $1700 all in with no hidden fees. I would like to see the travel teams match that...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet another jerk trying to stir things up... no way this was an Outlaw parent.

Outlaws black will be competitive and play in a Brackets, Not better than smash. Its easy to see that this is a disgruntled outlaw parent(kid did not make team) or a smash parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALL HOLDBACKS..

Cut off is 12/1. If you're born before that date, you are supposed be in older grader (class of 2021). Consensus seems to be that 32 has a lot of kids on its team that were born before 12/31/2003 but parents hold them back and have them in 2022 graduating year for a lacrosse advantage. I guess only

Really? always thought it was 9/1...

Sect. 1: Age of Contestants
A student who has reached the age of 19 on or after September 1st may represent the school in any interscholastic athletic contest during that school year.

If a kid is a late developer, do you send him to school anyway? Or are we being petty here...only for lacrosse, really now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont forget GC2022 (Garden City) when talking about top teams at this age group. Very well coached and not one of the boys play on a club team. One thing people forget at this age group its not about winning every game, its about getting better after every practice and every game. Will play against every top 5th grade team this upcoming year. No hold backs.

Nothing like a GC parent/coach telling everyone that will listen that his sons team is well coache b/c he and his buddies are the coaches. Didn't GC lose regularly to amongst others port Washington, manhasset, CSH and three villages? GC could not hold their own against any top 10 club team. They are not manhasset.

Why the hate on GC? Tired of seeing us at Hofstra every June collecting the hardware that really matters?

And by the way, you are misinformed on the 2022 team as well. They have played and beaten the teams you mentioned above and tied Manhasset 32 during the spring. They also played and beat a few LI travel teams this year as well. Let's keep in mind they are only 10 years old and there is a lot of lacrosse to be played over the next 7 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't GC 2022 daddy coaches fall, winter, spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you figure? They have a professional coach assisted by fathers that played D1 college ball, 15+ Winter team and skills training sessions, two weekday practices, Saturday and Sunday games in the spring and 5 summer tournaments for under $1700 all in with no hidden fees. I would like to see the travel teams match that...

Sounds like good value to me. Especially when you consider the long winning tradition that the GC program has enjoyed.

Sounds like bitter grapes opining here. Town vs Club tournament teams. To each their own I guess. But if you have a solid program, good coaches (including D1/D3 dads) and don't have to travel all over the place, what's wrong with that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say that is awesome.. our school district is small - we field two PAL teams - but talent is spread thin. We are battling for kids to play Lacrosse - but many choose Baseball and Basketball instead..

Sounds like good value to me. Especially when you consider the long winning tradition that the GC program has enjoyed.

Sounds like bitter grapes opining here. Town vs Club tournament teams. To each their own I guess. But if you have a solid program, good coaches (including D1/D3 dads) and don't have to travel all over the place, what's wrong with that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont forget GC2022 (Garden City) when talking about top teams at this age group. Very well coached and not one of the boys play on a club team. One thing people forget at this age group its not about winning every game, its about getting better after every practice and every game. Will play against every top 5th grade team this upcoming year. No hold backs.

Nothing like a GC parent/coach telling everyone that will listen that his sons team is well coache b/c he and his buddies are the coaches. Didn't GC lose regularly to amongst others port Washington, manhasset, CSH and three villages? GC could not hold their own against any top 10 club team. They are not manhasset.

Why the hate on GC? Tired of seeing us at Hofstra every June collecting the hardware that really matters?

And by the way, you are misinformed on the 2022 team as well. They have played and beaten the teams you mentioned above and tied Manhasset 32 during the spring. They also played and beat a few LI travel teams this year as well. Let's keep in mind they are only 10 years old and there is a lot of lacrosse to be played over the next 7 years.

So we Are all clear which one of "us" is collecting hardware at Hofstra? One of the plumbers from GC? This is a 2022 forum, any 5th graders collecting hardware or some tool parent hanging their hat on on some irrelevant ball they played 25 years ago or all banged up high fiving on the success of some HS team they have nothing to do with. Want some good sport try and spot the sober dad at the GC alumni game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing like a GC parent/coach telling everyone that will listen that his sons team is well coache b/c he and his buddies are the coaches. Didn't GC lose regularly to amongst others port Washington, manhasset, CSH and three villages? GC could not hold their own against any top 10 club team. They are not manhasset. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So we Are all clear which one of "us" is collecting hardware at Hofstra? One of the plumbers from GC? This is a 2022 forum, any 5th graders collecting hardware or some tool parent hanging their hat on on some irrelevant ball they played 25 years ago or all banged up high fiving on the success of some HS team they have nothing to do with. Want some good sport try and spot the sober dad at the GC alumni game.

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men (which you clearly are not) ... you can't handle the truth! And no, I'm not a GC resident.

What rock do you crawl out from under? Rocky Point perhaps? No plumbers out there I guess?

GC, keep doing it the right way, and collect the hardware when it counts.

2022 is a talented age group in LI, we should all just let the 10 year olds play and have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say that is awesome.. our school district is small - we field two PAL teams - but talent is spread thin. We are battling for kids to play Lacrosse - but many choose Baseball and Basketball instead..

My sons team played GC over the summer, no rwl standouts on that team, some decent atheletes but better off they play in town as I don't think anyone on that team makes a top 5 club team. Who knows they are still young but I see some manhasset kids that I think could play on any club team. Best of luck to the GC kids, keep practicing and have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because someone played lacrosse in colllege , it doesn't automatically mean they are a good coach. Especially, at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 town rankings (my opinion after my sons team play alot of teams):

1. Smithtown
2. Manhasset
3. CSH
4. Kings Park
5. Northport
6. Garden City
7. Port Washington
8. Farmingdale
9. Three Villages
10. Harborfields

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Smithtown
2. Manhasset
3. CSH
4. Kings Park
5. Northport
6. Garden City
7. Port Washington
8. Farmingdale
9. Three Villages

LOL. Kings Park only lost 1 game last year clearly Manhasset and KP are tops. Manhasset beat all the top club teams with the exception of Smash.
10. Harborfields

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men (which you clearly are not) ... you can't handle the truth! And no, I'm not a GC resident.

What rock do you crawl out from under? Rocky Point perhaps? No plumbers out there I guess?

GC, keep doing it the right way, and collect the hardware when it counts.

2022 is a talented age group in LI, we should all just let the 10 year olds play and have fun.

Couldn't agree more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's interesting because 11 of those boys were on Igloo the year before and decided to leave to play for their town for the next 8 years instead....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Smithtown
2. Manhasset
3. CSH
4. Kings Park
5. Northport
6. Garden City
7. Port Washington
8. Farmingdale
9. Three Villages
10. Harborfields

Did your son play their PAL team or their "A" travel team? Big difference...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for the GC mafia...they can find you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What towns are putting in an "A" Team in Nassau 5th grade PAL next year? Just asking because my town is thinking about doing it this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC will play division 3.. baggers

Page 6 of 55 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard