BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 12 of 220 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
D
D.A.N.G
Unregistered
D.A.N.G
Unregistered
D
If Carol didnt know what she is doing,the other orgs would not be chasing her game.Being jealous makes for motivation,thats why we chase the best, to make our selves work harder and smarter.Right (Liability Dad)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
again Liberty dad not true my daughter is one of the teams mentioned and quitely has had Navy come look at her. It doesn't have to always be advertised

where in Jersey

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by D.A.N.G
If Carol didnt know what she is doing,the other orgs would not be chasing her game.Being jealous makes for motivation,thats why we chase the best, to make our selves work harder and smarter.Right (Liability Dad)

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say , So let me be clear, I watched as YJ 2015 took apart 4 teams. They could be the best team , at this moment , in any age group. Carol does a fantastic job with her club, and is one of the best at finding talent ,I also think Danielle Gallagher is also one of the best in the country at finding and cultivating talent. I am saying that a woman of 22 years, no matter how much she has achieved, still has some way to go to be compared to like of Carol Rose and Danielle Gallagher. give these two legends the respect they deserve

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last several posts here are so disjointed and unclear. You guys are pulling topics out of nowhere and trying to join things unstated and unrelated. Topguns, yj, liberty whatever coach/ director......just a bad exchange from the get go.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The last several posts here are so disjointed and unclear. You guys are pulling topics out of nowhere and trying to join things unstated and unrelated. Topguns, yj, liberty whatever coach/ director......just a bad exchange from the get go.
BOTC agrees. We are approaching a point where using the age group based threads would be more advantageous. If you have age group specific comments, note that we have girls threads for 2013, 2014, 2015, and more already started. Please use those. As for this thread, the discussion should be focused on the Top Guns programs itself.

[Side note for our users : If you click the area to the post's title (usually something like Re:Anonymous), you can access the original post that might not be quoted in the response.]

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
topguns - just because a girl is a good player and plays d1 colege lacrosse, doesn't make her a good coach.. some of your coaches are horrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
topguns - just because a girl is a good player and plays d1 colege lacrosse, doesn't make her a good coach.. some of your coaches are horrible.

Okay, thanks for the info. If you follow the some of the other clubs threads, you will come to the conclusion that the coach doesn't matter at all. It's hard to have both it ways.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened to top guns thread, did they fold already.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

No.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a thought, perhaps Top Guns parents have better things to do than spew venom everyday, like you psychotic yj parents(who are probably on this thread more than anyone)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

No.

They didn't win anything in the last tourney despite all their age groups playing so what is there really to talk about. Just waiting for next summer I guess...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just curious how did you know it was a yj parent and aren't you spewing venom making yourself just like the people you cannot stand?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
speak english please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"just curious how did you know it was a yj parent and aren't you spewing venom making yourself just like the people you cannot stand?"
Just curious ,how would you know it was a yj parent?
Don't you think your statement is just as much venom spewing as anyone else.Hopefully you can understand their statement now , as I am sure most were able to understand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I rest my case!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was this actually written by an adult?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a child who is a top gun and I apologize for the ignorant people who are making fun of the poster. One thing I have learned is when people make fun of someone it usually reflects more about the person making the personal attacks.I wonder what level of education they have attained to make them feel so superior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which age Top guns teams can compete with the other clubs top teams, I ask this because I have been impressed with many of the top guns teams but it seems on the yj thread many are stating they are not competitive as of yet.Do not mean for this to start trouble just curious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and your intention is "not" to start trouble.

I don't believe it for a minute

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
There's no point in trying to predict the upcoming season. It will play out soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope winter League is no indication because your struggling at best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
14, 16, and 18 can beat the YJ on any giving day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
14, 16, and 18 can beat the YJ on any giving day.

The Mets can beat the Yankees on any given day, but that doesn't make them better! Any team can have a bad day! BTW I don't think any of those teams has beaten a YJ Blue team in their age group yet. If they do you will come on this site and pound your chest like you won the Superbowl! Really in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean anything! It is great to be competitive with the local clubs as long as it is respectful! In the long run they will all be better off having other local club club teams that are good. The better the teams get the more opportunity there will be for Long Island girl at the next level!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 top guns have little chance at beating yj top 2016 team, simply put they are just not that good.There are at least 5 teams in that age group that are better than tg

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope winter League is no indication because your struggling at best

Hope your not using winter play as an indicator, because it has absolutely no bearing on what happens at the summer tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 top guns have little chance at beating yj top 2016 team, simply put they are just not that good.There are at least 5 teams in that age group that are better than tg

Just ask the 2017 YJ team they played 2 games against today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 2016 black team lost to the 2017 blue team 16-14 and then 2016 beat 2017 the second game by one goal only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and beat them the first game and only lost by one the second.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares, its indoor winter you idiot . omg.. you are sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and your intention is "not" to start trouble.

I don't believe it for a minute

It was obviously intended to start trouble. TG parents ignore this stuff, don't get into the meaningless squabbling about about this team played that team etc... it is all so silly, go out and play the games this summer and leave it on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your crowing because your 2016 won 2 games against 2017 teams from any org by a a combined 2 goals. I think your program has problems, you might not be that good. you should be beating younger teams by a lot more than 1 goal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your crowing because your 2016 won 2 games against 2017 teams from any org by a a combined 2 goals. I think your program has problems, you might not be that good. you should be beating younger teams by a lot more than 1 goal

Actually they lost to 2017 the first game, won second game by a goal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were two close games where each team played hard, the competition was good, both teams had to raise their game against the other, it was an enjoyable Sunday afternoon, regardless of the outcome

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me know when you get your trophy for indoors..... oh yeh, there are no trophys!!! Stay on your own board!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let us know when tg 2016 wins a game against one of the better travel teams in their own age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did top guns do against a School team that they played yesterday morning?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know, please tell us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I truly find that hard to believe...didnt TG 2018 Black AND purple both loose to the same town team recently in indoor? That team ONLY had 7 YJ players on it...how do you think you would fair verse the 2018 Blue??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know, please tell us.

Pretty sure that a travel team lost to a middle school team in the high school division, lots of upset TG parents.....embarrasing to say the least....

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 220 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard