BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I didn't think 91 had a c team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids that don't make a 2022 and 2021 team play as the 2021 stampede team.
Originally Posted by Laxman5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This will help you with 91 teams. They have a C team and combine them for 2021/2022. Since they play 2021 they are terrible. I don't know why a parent would place a kid on this team when there are so many good B teams looking for players. See the link.http://boys.team91lacrosse.com/2014-tournaments.html
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Name a few good "B" teams that didn't have tryouts yet that are looking for players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$, Legacy "B", Jesters "A" and Icon "B" are all B teams that are all good for a B team and much better then 91 C team. Igloo "B" will be a B team although they think they will be an "A" team. I say this because all the good players will be locked up by the time Igloo picks a team. Just about any B team will be better then 91 C team. Also some of the new teams look interesting. These teams include the Hurricanes, Empire, Blue Sharks and Bengals. If a kid is a B level player a parent should not be looking for the best B team. He/she should be looking for a team that practices a lot and will play close games with any B team. Coaching is of course Important. Having said that the best B coaches from the above teams would be Icon B,fl$, Jesters (they have a D1 coach with the director)and Igloo. I don't know about the other teams coaches so I will leave them out. As for practice time the Jesters and Igloo will practce the most out of these teams. But the new teams have nice packages too but not as much as Igloo or the Jesters. Jesters practiced over 50 times last year. Igloo seems to be offering about 30 to 40 practices. Where you live is important too. Good luck. Picking a team is a tough choice to have to make when you don't have all the info and are relying on what other people think is good. You ask ten poeple something and you may get ten different answers and all telling the truth.
Name a few good "B" teams that didn't have tryouts yet that are looking for players

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many that already had tryouts could still be looking for players. Sometimes clubs don't get enough kids committing
My suggestion is to email the director of any club you are interested and tell them you missed the tryout but are interested in playing. Many times they will have you come to a practice and evaluate your son. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im new at this LI Express 2018 ? Has two teams 1 and 2 which I guess mean the A team and B team why don't they just say so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On another thought fl$ does not practice enough and is too expensive for a "B' team. Jesters are very expensive for a B team. B teams should not be on the higher end of the price list.
fl$, Legacy "B", Jesters "A" and Icon "B" are all B teams that are all good for a B team and much better then 91 C team. Igloo "B" will be a B team although they think they will be an "A" team. I say this because all the good players will be locked up by the time Igloo picks a team. Just about any B team will be better then 91 C team. Also some of the new teams look interesting. These teams include the Hurricanes, Empire, Blue Sharks and Bengals. If a kid is a B level player a parent should not be looking for the best B team. He/she should be looking for a team that practices a lot and will play close games with any B team. Coaching is of course Important. Having said that the best B coaches from the above teams would be Icon B,fl$, Jesters (they have a D1 coach with the director)and Igloo. I don't know about the other teams coaches so I will leave them out. As for practice time the Jesters and Igloo will practce the most out of these teams. But the new teams have nice packages too but not as much as Igloo or the Jesters. Jesters practiced over 50 times last year. Igloo seems to be offering about 30 to 40 practices. Where you live is important too. Good luck. Picking a team is a tough choice to have to make when you don't have all the info and are relying on what other people think is good. You ask ten poeple something and you may get ten different answers and all telling the truth.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Tomahawks...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This will help you with 91 teams. They have a C team and combine them for 2021/2022. Since they play 2021 they are terrible. I don't know why a parent would place a kid on this team when there are so many good B teams looking for players. See the link.http://boys.team91lacrosse.com/2014-tournaments.html

By son was on this team and he learned a lot from the coaches. Had plenty more practices than normal and made good friends. My goal is to have my kid enjoy the game and learn from top coaches. Also, keep in mind most of these kids were 2022 so they were playing up in every tournament which pushed them to play better. If you are looking for a team that wins tournaments so you can brag to your friends, this is not the team for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxman5 where are you from,What posision is your son and what level is he? We can give you a lot better info for teams in your area if we know more.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Lake Ronkonkoma area . Plays D-fense and midfield. Solid B team player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Solid B player where you are located should have a good shot at making Legacy A or B team. Legacy A has a lot of B players. They are a B plus team. The B team is a very good B team too. I would also look at Empire. They are a new program. I am told (but I am not sure if it is true) that these people have great college conections. I think practice will be at Stony Brook but you have to find out. 91 is out of Melville. B players would not make the Heat Team but would make White. 91 and legacy try outs are at the same time so you will have to pick one. I would not travel too far. 6 pm weekday practice in the middle of the island away from a highway is rough. A lot of the B teams that have been mentioned may be too far from you. Good luck.
Lake Ronkonkoma area . Plays D-fense and midfield. Solid B team player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island bengals. All coached by varsity lacrosse coaches

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Thanks for input.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Where do you think he has better shot , legacy or 91 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do you think he has better shot , legacy or 91 ?

Legacy given it's merging with HDD probably no spots guaranteed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard to say without knowing or seeing the player. The Legacy/HDD merger should not matter because the HDD were not great but I'm sure they have some players who may be favored. The Legacy A team is B plus team and he may have a shot at that team. Legacy B and 91 White are close in talent level. 91 White should have more openings. I don't like going to a B team when a program has an A team. You are better off with a program with one B team. I will say this go to all tryouts for any program that has more than one. My son plays on an A team and one of his teamates went to only one of the 91 2021 tryouts last year and he did not make the C team but made two A teams and was the leading scorer on the team he picked. Makes one wonder what they were thinking there. Maybe he did not get enough touches and they missed him. One team to watch is Empire. Empire director was the SWR coach for 19 years and has many connections. I'm sure he know ALL the top schools coaches. If Empire had practices closer to my house I would consider going there. That team may be very good faster than you may think. Good to be an original player and get them to like your kid. Tough choices so good luck.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
So the way I see it. Legacy has 1 A team and 1 B team ? And 91 has 1 AA team 1 A team and 1 B team ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy has one A minus/B plus team and a solid B team. Total two teams. 91 has an A B and C team. Total 3 teams.
So the way I see it. Legacy has 1 A team and 1 B team ? And 91 has 1 AA team 1 A team and 1 B team ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about the U12 Team Long Island team? I heard that a fair amount of kids may be leaving for greener pastures.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green grass and high tides for ever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are light years away from being a B team. I don't think they won a game all season. What's worse is they say they don't care. Any talented players on that team last year that do care will probably be playing elsewhere this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are light years away from being a B team. I don't think they won a game all season. What's worse is they say they don't care. Any talented players on that team last year that do care will probably be playing elsewhere this year.

How about their A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Bengals are Plainedge and Bellmore/Merrick schools - really VARSITY! That's almost laughable to quote Varsity coaches!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters are a joke with their fee. It's probably because Nissim still hasn't paid his coaches from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Tomahawks...

Paying 1500 for a B team is a joke. Panetta is laughing all the way to the bank

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does that mean that Coach Danowski was the Worst coach ever b/c he was at Hofstra? Now all of a sudden he is the greatest Coach at Duke??? No.. does not matter where you coach or what school. It matters who the players are. Dont penalize someone for where they coach. They y coach whoever shows up. Whatever school they coach at does not make them a good or bad coach. Either you can coach or you cant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forgot danowski was also a daddy coach .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that there is a free workout/tryout for a team on the south shore at 3000 bellmore avenue tomorrow at 5:45 pm. A friend with their son on the team said they are looking for 2 or 3 more players to round out their roster and wanted to spread the word organically through word of mouth. If you're interested just show up its a b+/a- from what I can tell. Coaches seem like they know what they're doing and focus on the kids which is great plus for free why not go. Thought I'd share.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, this kid is supposedly the next John Grant Jr.

http://laxallstars.com/11-year-old-next-john-grant-jr/

He may be, but these videos don't show anything I don't see every week by someone on my kid's team or the team he is playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok please tell me this was a joke. I'm not picking on an 11 yr old, but come on......the next john grant? I see better plays on my PAL team. Forget about the travel team my son plays on. This kids' mom and dad need to tone it down a little. We can all put videos of our kids hits or goals on you tube. Stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Long Island bengals have their 2021 tryout next weekend. Seems like a nice up and coming program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW!!! Marketing a 11 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Why would you post that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't there a tryout for 2022 boys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW!!! Marketing a 11 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see the parents posting it, but Lacrosse All Stars? They lost a lot of credibility in my book.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon 2021 try out is a disaster

Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard