BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 73 of 144 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anything that Channy is involved with is fixed. The team is picked already. He would never take the team over unless he knew what he had going in. He is not a teacher he is a statue. Once it gets bad he is off to another money maker. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

By the way where is his youngest?? Don't see him on Maryland roster ??????

You are a [lacrosse].

No....you are an A-Hole. Too bad you or your kid couldn't make the cut. Try Legacy...they have 45 potential D 1 recruits in the 2021, 2022, & 2023 age groups.
BTW..His youngest is play for Stevenson. But I am sure you have never heard of that school.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone has sour grapes. Team not picked. Core group maybe. Tryouts can change a lot. He wants the best. He wouldn't pass up an unknown at a tryout if the kid has it. You need to wake up a little bit too. Good luck boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone got along just fine on the 2022 Minutemen. Like any team there was a few who were not happy with playing time but that happens everywhere. Nothing like what I witnessed during the Tri Star Clash where a United parent and the head coach almost came to blows on the field after the Championship game. I also know that there was a lot of talent at the workouts. The 2022 team is only going to get better. Think this year it is possible for the team to surpass Igloo and United.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone got along just fine on the 2022 Minutemen. Like any team there was a few who were not happy with playing time but that happens everywhere. Nothing like what I witnessed during the Tri Star Clash where a United parent and the head coach almost came to blows on the field after the Championship game. I also know that there was a lot of talent at the workouts. The 2022 team is only going to get better. Think this year it is possible for the team to surpass Igloo and United.

Express lost to igloo, smash and united every time they have met for 2 straight years. Express also lost to jesters every time they met this year. Express is a B team. The best kids will try out for the best teams and igloo, smash and united will attract the best talent. I don't quite see the logic that express will get better and igloo and united will stay the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express lost to igloo, smash and united every time they have met for 2 straight years. Express also lost to jesters every time they met this year. Express is a B team. The best kids will try out for the best teams and igloo, smash and united will attract the best talent. I don't quite see the logic that express will get better and igloo and united will stay the same.

I really wish people would try to be accurate.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't get the logic, at 2022 there are players you havnt even heard of yet; some that havnt played travel. 6th 7th grade is when you can start saying those things. not rising 5th.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reading through the thread it sounds like things fell apart at some point. Coach gone, secret work outs, parents on here expressing unhappiness......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was on the minutemen this year. We played smash 1 time in October and lost by 6 goals. Played united in 2 straight summer tournaments and lost by 1 goal both times. Lost to igloo by 3 goals. NEVER lost to jesters. Beat them once by 3 goals and then played the B team and won by 15 goals. Not returning to express this year but the nonsense that is being spoken is ridiculous! Minutemen were in every game this year and never blown out. Only time they played smash was their 1st game ever together in October! This whole age group is evenly matched. Even smash is being caught up to. Other programs are rising also. The talent is very diluted which makes for more competitive games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was on the minutemen this year. We played smash 1 time in October and lost by 6 goals. Played united in 2 straight summer tournaments and lost by 1 goal both times. Lost to igloo by 3 goals. NEVER lost to jesters. Beat them once by 3 goals and then played the B team and won by 15 goals. Not returning to express this year but the nonsense that is being spoken is ridiculous! Minutemen were in every game this year and never blown out. Only time they played smash was their 1st game ever together in October! This whole age group is evenly matched. Even smash is being caught up to. Other programs are rising also. The talent is very diluted which makes for more competitive games.

Exactly! Now enter the best coaching staff around and everyone with be chasing the Express at 2022.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! Now enter the best coaching staff around and everyone with be chasing the Express at 2022.

Best coaching staff around?? How do you quantify that? Because they coached the 2018 33 player team that could not compete with extreme on a regular basis ?

Chasing or running?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things were going good til you went there. Best staff around? How did their other teams that they coached do for express? I'll answer for you....not good!! MC should stick to running the business. He coaches too many teams within that organization. Doesn't spend enough time with these teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC good business man . Terrible Coach, loj what he did to the 2016 Barracudas. No wins against the Crabs. Should stick to running the business

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things were going good til you went there. Best staff around? How did their other teams that they coached do for express? I'll answer for you....not good!! MC should stick to running the business. He coaches too many teams within that organization. Doesn't spend enough time with these teams.

MC will not coach this team, this is how it plays out...50 kids show up for tryouts, they take all 50 between the A and B teams. They find coaches in the fall/winter, they add 3-5 players during this time such that each team is 28 players and MC will not be coaching. Btw, you are better off, MC is a good coach but not good with little kids. The A team will be ok, maybe 5-6 best on LI and the B team will strictly be an express money maker. That all said if your kid is good, and you ride out the BS in 2-3 years the team will be good, they will cut and fill with better players until they can compete.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Extreme beat them by a goal and is irrelevant. The best coach doesn't always win or have the best team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son played on one of the mentioned teams, funny thing is we got up on express by 7 goals and sat our starters, moved defense to offense for fun etc. and express did get a few goals on us to make the score look within 5 but, I can assure you if we' didn't show mercy we would have won by 15...united, smash, 32, team LI, igloo, all beat express by 10+ goals if they don't take the foot of the gas.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son played on one of the mentioned teams, funny thing is we got up on express by 7 goals and sat our starters, moved defense to offense for fun etc. and express did get a few goals on us to make the score look within 5 but, I can assure you if we' didn't show mercy we would have won by 15...united, smash, 32, team LI, igloo, all beat express by 10+ goals if they don't take the foot of the gas.

I don't know what is worse, the parents of Express pay all that money to lose by 10+ or the fact you feel the need to brag about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express will never compete in the younger grades. The talent has not matured enough and the other teams have most of it right now. Will be fun to see in 4 years where everyone stands.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express minutemen were NEVER blown out by any of those teams. Maybe the B team(Terps) were. You are mistaken. Sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express minutemen were NEVER blown out by any of those teams. Maybe the B team(Terps) were. You are mistaken. Sorry.

Terps lost to everyone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps actually won more games than lost in their tournaments. Of course they couldn't compete on A level as a B team. Great kids, coaches and parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the 2019 Wolves looking for many players. I know the team has had turnover in the last 2 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express will never compete in the younger grades. The talent has not matured enough and the other teams have most of it right now. Will be fun to see in 4 years where everyone stands.

Guest you never heard of the Badgers. And got a look at some really good talent at the pre-tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the time the kids get to high school express always winds up with top teams. Look at 2015, 2016 and 2017 you guys are talking about 5th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the time the kids get to high school express always winds up with top teams. Look at 2015, 2016 and 2017 you guys are talking about 5th graders.

You mean, used to!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Different kids though!! Lol.

Wake up! Replace all the kids who spent money for years and replace with flyers and friars!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You didn't notice the opposing teams not taking it to cage in second half, and opposing coaches playing kids at all different positions? There is a reason express went down by7+ goals and then made a comeback. No A team viewed express as real competition. Opposing coaches didn't run up the score on express out of courtesy to 9 year old boys. But as long as it's us men talking, united, smash and igloo could have beat express by 15 goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean, used to!

When you can name one other program that has had the same success as the express at high school age then you will be on to something. Until then you will just be jealous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is dilusional!!! You and your son must have great conversations at the dinner table. Now go speak with locascio or marksbury or whoever the igloo coaches were. Go ask barone about last years minutemen. I don't think they ever even gave up more than 8 goals ALL summer. But thank you mister big shot for calling off the dogs. I guess those 2 games against united they lost by 1 goal were just by genorosity, thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really believe you are talking about the wrong express team. And I'm a united parent!! Those minutemen were good. Always a close tough game. Basically played us even all summer games could have gone either way. This person sounds jealous, maybe his kid was cut by them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know what every coach did or didn't do. You sound like one those obnoxious sideliners living vicariously through every win. Get a life, man. These kids are just beginning. Your stud will get caught up to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't make difference. That was last summer. Now Channy is in charge and that team will be as good as any at the age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy is not the savior, his kids will be coaching that team sooner rather than later. And please don't preach about how he was an all American in college. The last coach was too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy is not the savior, his kids will be coaching that team sooner rather than later. And please don't preach about how he was an all American in college. The last coach was too.

Channy has a track record. He built 2018 A from scratch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean, used to!

When you can name one other program that has had the same success as the express at high school age then you will be on to something. Until then you will just be jealous

91, they will have much more impressive commits for the 2018 grad year. That trend will continue with the next several years at least. Express is a dinosaur about to go extinct. The only team Express has to brag about is the Turtles, which is not really an Express team, its invite only so can't compare.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't make difference. That was last summer. Now Channy is in charge and that team will be as good as any at the age.

Silly, channy will rally 50 kids to make two teams and then find mediocre coaches,vthe A team will compete with jetsters, fl$ etc. but won't come close to 91. The B team will be a joke like last year, just a money maker for express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps actually won more games than lost in their tournaments. Of course they couldn't compete on A level as a B team. Great kids, coaches and parents.

Which year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard similar about B team last year. 2024 had dad coaches and hardly practiced.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. I had friends with children on the 2024 team you are referring to. They were so unhappy. They said the coach could not be bothered, never practiced, and set the boys up for failure. Sad thing is that those boys have great potential but the coach didn't show an ounce of interest in that team. Very unfair!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. I had friends with children on the 2024 team you are referring to. They were so unhappy. They said the coach could not be bothered, never practiced, and set the boys up for failure. Sad thing is that those boys have great potential but the coach didn't show an ounce of interest in that team. Very unfair!

Sounds like former head coach for 2022 A-team!

Like Reply Quote
Page 73 of 144 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard