BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son plays on one of the teams with a great coach. I don't know all of the staff, but from what I hear they have several former All Americans, HS coaches and and 2 former World team and Hall of Fame players. Doesn't always mean good coaches but I would stack them up against any other staff. Keep in mind, the person that wrote this is just angry. Take the hate somewhere else. If your that unhappy move on and let it go. Man you have to give it up.

Name the all Americans? And high school coaches?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on one of the teams with a great coach. I don't know all of the staff, but from what I hear they have several former All Americans, HS coaches and and 2 former World team and Hall of Fame players. Doesn't always mean good coaches but I would stack them up against any other staff. Keep in mind, the person that wrote this is just angry. Take the hate somewhere else. If your that unhappy move on and let it go. Man you have to give it up.

I think they meant the entire TB staff that's listed on the website, not just the 2023 coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they meant the entire TB staff that's listed on the website, not just the 2023 coaches.

Ok name one all American on staff or high school coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe multiple responses said it is on their website.. Do you need help getting to the website? the link is on the left.. Do you read, or are you the same guy just trying to start more trouble..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go to the website you jack**S
They are loaded with college all americans, USA world team players, lacrosse hall of famers, former and current college coaches.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's on the website. Boniello, Vencak, Engelke and Cook brothers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What teams do they coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What teams do they coach?

This is a 2023 discussion.
You should move this to the TB tryout discussion.
Last year they coached:
Boniello - 2020 B team
Vencak - 2019
Engelke - 2020 A team
E. Cook - 2021
B. Cook -2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurricanes? Really? What about Team Igloo? Express? 91? Wouldn't it be smarter to go to an established program?
Too many new teams and not enough top level talent! People are going to be looking for their money back with all of these new teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurricanes? Really? What about Team Igloo? Express? 91? Wouldn't it be smarter to go to an established program?
Too many new teams and not enough top level talent! People are going to be looking for their money back with all of these new teams.

The guy who is going I run the Hurricanes is buddies with the TB 2023 asst. coach that is leaving and bringing some of his Pequa kids with him to the Hurricanes.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Li Outlaws 2023 Coached By Director, Very Solid, Went to clinic last night , Spoke too him, says looking for all especially Def

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that is scary. We played them this year and they had a solid team but I thought their defense was by far one of the best we played against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about the Redskins having a bad name? Hurricanes on an island that still isn't put back together?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that is scary. We played them this year and they had a solid team but I thought their defense was by far one of the best we played against.

Yes but they only had 3 defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about the Redskins having a bad name? Hurricanes on an island that still isn't put back together?

They really will be the Hubbicanes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back of the cage - what’s going on - people attacking a college coach in a negative manner are supposed to be deleted aren’t they? This is for information not to be scrutinized, isn’t it??? I think they need to be deleted

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is a link to all past College All Americans.

http://www.laxpower.com/all-amer/aa_historical_men.php

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There also high school All-Americans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches for the Hurricanes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

High school coaches and college all americans

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team is O'keefe coaching? Who else is coaching what team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they going to list them before the tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There also high school All-Americans.

Not exactly the same thing, unless of course they were AA in both HS and College.

That said, take it on a case by case basis. Great coaches are great coaches, some were great players some were not. Base your opinion of the coach on how they coach, not on how they played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the Syosset guy who runs Igloo and was the manager of the HUB gets bounced for reasons a lot of lacrosse people know. Now they get another Syosset guy with ties to 91 to start a new club to help them out of their fiscal issues. Where do I sign up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Hurricanes Coaches:
Tom Rooney
Will Murphy
stay tuned for more coaches info coming soon!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Hurricanes Coaches:
Tom Rooney
Will Murphy
stay tuned for more coaches info coming soon!

Are they the 2023 coaches? The Hurricanes advertised teams for 2nd grade thru varsity, that's a lot of college all-Americans and high school coaches to find to coach all those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Talk about the Redskins having a bad name? Hurricanes on an island that still isn't put back together?

So the Syosset guy who runs Igloo and was the manager of the HUB gets bounced for reasons a lot of lacrosse people know. Now they get another Syosset guy with ties to 91 to start a new club to help them out of their fiscal issues. Where do I sign up? [/quote

Fill me in what happened ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just took that from their web page. My son was in a clinic there and I was speaking with George Powers about the Hurricanes. Thought he would be part of it but then heard he is express and wouldn't leave. Either way hurricanes seem like a last minute thought at this time to counteract Igloo for some reason. I don't know the back story. I just sense by the way one is offering all inclusive and the other breaking down what you get for the extra money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just took that from their web page. My son was in a clinic there and I was speaking with George Powers about the Hurricanes. Thought he would be part of it but then heard he is express and wouldn't leave. Either way hurricanes seem like a last minute thought at this time to counteract Igloo for some reason. I don't know the back story. I just sense by the way one is offering all inclusive and the other breaking down what you get for the extra money.

He has his friend's Pequa kid and some of the other TB players that he grabbed to help him start the 2023 team. The rest is a crap shoot. Ironically, O'keefe and Alexander will be fighting for the Syosset kids. Good luck in the other grades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard from one of the players parents on the team that The assistant coach for true blue 2023 is leaving, and he is taking a couple of kids with him the rest of the team is staying intact , I heard that Cook is still w the true blue organization in fact his son plays for one of the older teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another TRUE BLUE anonymous COACH or OWNER still smarting from the departure of the 2023 team.

HUBBICANES?
TB 2023 will be lucky to play clinics.

Sour grapes. Move on. Your sense of entitlement in Pequa is over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another TRUE BLUE anonymous COACH or OWNER still smarting from the departure of the 2023 team.

HUBBICANES?
TB 2023 will be lucky to play clinics.

Sour grapes. Move on. Your sense of entitlement in Pequa is over.

well you must be a merrick parent defending the merrrick based team. just face it when you keep promising and never deliver you will lose whole teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How have all the tryouts been so far?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How have all the tryouts been so far?

Good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so the igloo guy got bounced from the Hub yet half of his teams are scheduled to practice there all winter. sounds like he didn't get bounced to far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when the kids who tried out for Express will hear something?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when the kids who tried out for Express will hear something?

From now through Sunday is what we were told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Emails were sent out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers were called on Friday. Formal e-mails to B team went today. If you didn't hear yet, then you are on waiting list to see where other kids shake out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams (Express) will there be at this age? 2? Badgers and Barracudas?

Page 4 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard