BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would like to address a few things. 1st I believe the father or mother was speaking about girls still growing up. Not 1 smaller kid in particular. 2nd the dad on 2020 yj blue that doesn't believe a couple of girls are so much better is just ignorant. Your kid stands out because what's on her head and not in it. Just because your coach tells you how great she is at $$$ training. Of course she will say that to keep the money train rolling along. You are nuts!!! Why do you care how good or bad tg is. 3rd I bet if you took the 2 better kids and put them on jones, and you took the 2 lesser kids (just saying) there is no doubt they would hand your team a loss. I know a couple of girls pretty well (seen them play for yrs). I bet if someone on our team reached out to them they may jump ship. 4th relax!!! Is your daughter having fun? Mine is and that is all that really matters. 5th. No way that girl going to jones.

The core group on Jones is jumping ship.

Going to TG Purple?

Nope playing the friends and family card and going to curcio

Welcomr to the jungle!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to address a few things. 1st I believe the father or mother was speaking about girls still growing up. Not 1 smaller kid in particular. 2nd the dad on 2020 yj blue that doesn't believe a couple of girls are so much better is just ignorant. Your kid stands out because what's on her head and not in it. Just because your coach tells you how great she is at $$$ training. Of course she will say that to keep the money train rolling along. You are nuts!!! Why do you care how good or bad tg is. 3rd I bet if you took the 2 better kids and put them on jones, and you took the 2 lesser kids (just saying) there is no doubt they would hand your team a loss. I know a couple of girls pretty well (seen them play for yrs). I bet if someone on our team reached out to them they may jump ship. 4th relax!!! Is your daughter having fun? Mine is and that is all that really matters. 5th. No way that girl going to jones.

The core group on Jones is jumping ship.

Going to TG Purple?

Nope playing the friends and family card and going to curcio

If they had the friends and family card to play they would already be playing for Curcio.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a loser, whats on her head? What are you babbling about, seems a little early to be hitting the sauce. You know the girls so well where are the better YJ kids from, sorry wrong again you have no idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The better YJ kids are from Jones silly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true they are putting Jones and Curcio together for next season since they both seemed to be stretched a little thin?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the head coach wasn’t at the only game they lost???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would not worry about the superstar kid she will soon be out there to make only one kid look better. Everything all great now that you guys are winning your games but that team will implode come recruiting time when you cool aide drinkers realize what is there 5 total attack kids w the connected one never leaving the field, 3 full middie lines . Next year the plan switches to run everything from X and the superstar will learn in a hurry her job is to make the connected one look good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey clueless....you can not MAKE a kid look good....they either have it or in your case..don’t have it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey clueless....you can not MAKE a kid look good....they either have it or in your case..don’t have it!

Mine looks damn good and sorry, yours does not!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey clueless....you can not MAKE a kid look good....they either have it or in your case..don’t have it! [/quo

Apparently the only kid that no one can make look good is yours.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey clueless....you can not MAKE a kid look good....they either have it or in your case..don’t have it! [/quo

Another yellow jacket parent, I wish we could make you all go away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a NY Jet fan, I know how you feel. Not a day goes by I don't wish we could make the patriots go away. What you need to realize here is that nearly all the post here on this topic are from YJ parents. Wish yourselves away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a NY Jet fan, I know how you feel. Not a day goes by I don't wish we could make the patriots go away. What you need to realize here is that nearly all the post here on this topic are from YJ parents. Wish yourselves away.

I doubt that. There is no need for yj parents to constantly have to come on here and boast about how good their program is so it may be others just stirring the pot and trying to throw it the yjs way. The bottom line is YJs get recruited more than any other club. It's not boasting or bragging - it is what it is. Look at the college commit list on yj site. you all hate the YJs so much there is no reason to come here and put the club down. If you're happy with where you chose your kid to play then no need to bang your chest about how horrible yjs are. Be happy and move on. Carol rose knows what she's doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[You really can't comprehend the attitudes of many of the parents on the top teams .... YJ , TG, they all think their 7th grader is going to start this year on Varsity [/quote]

I don't think all parents think that their seventh graders are going to start on or even make a varsity team. However, there is a rising seventh grader who has high school level skills per older players in her town. Children are less likely to wear foggy goggles so she probably is a truly exceptional player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[You really can't comprehend the attitudes of many of the parents on the top teams .... YJ , TG, they all think their 7th grader is going to start this year on Varsity

I don't think all parents think that their seventh graders are going to start on or even make a varsity team. However, there is a rising seventh grader who has high school level skills per older players in her town. Children are less likely to wear foggy goggles so she probably is a truly exceptional player. [/quote]

Said the 7th graders parent...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[You really can't comprehend the attitudes of many of the parents on the top teams .... YJ , TG, they all think their 7th grader is going to start this year on Varsity

I don't think all parents think that their seventh graders are going to start on or even make a varsity team. However, there is a rising seventh grader who has high school level skills per older players in her town. Children are less likely to wear foggy goggles so she probably is a truly exceptional player.

Said the 7th graders parent... [/quote]

Wrong! Sorry. But, if it makes you feel better believing that go right ahead and convince yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong! Sorry. But, if it makes you feel better believing that go right ahead and convince yourself. [/quote]

But CR told me so. She wants her to be the first 7th grade commit on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong! Sorry. But, if it makes you feel better believing that go right ahead and convince yourself.

But CR told me so. She wants her to be the first 7th grade commit on LI[/quote]

That guys kid plays up on TG 2019

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That guys kid plays up on TG 2019 [/quote] not for long....bzzzzzz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a loser, whats on her head? What are you babbling about, seems a little early to be hitting the sauce. You know the girls so well where are the better YJ kids from, sorry wrong again you have no idea.

Curious as to why out of all the things mentioned You only take umbrage with something about what's on her head. Has the psycho 2020 dad been exposed. That was a pretty vague reference. Now everyone knows "THE" Tool Bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think all parents think that their seventh graders are going to start on or even make a varsity team. However, there is a rising seventh grader who has high school level skills per older players in her town. Children are less likely to wear foggy goggles so she probably is a truly exceptional player. [/

That guys kid plays up on TG 2019

Rising 7th grader is actually an 8th grader by age!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious as to why out of all the things mentioned You only take umbrage with something about what's on her head. Has the psycho 2020 dad been exposed. That was a pretty vague reference. Now everyone knows "THE" Tool Bag.

Again are you having a conversation with yourself because I have to say I have no idea what you are talking about, does the kid wear colorful hair ribbons or something. You sound like a toolbag because most have no idea what you are saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many kids have played up on varsity as 7th graders and been successful. The kid that plays up is in fact age appropriate to be playing 2019 and yes had the stick skills of a high school age kid but honestly so do most 6, 7,8 grade kids on the top travel teams .Will be interesting to see how she responds to the more aggressive play of high school kids , she is not big nor a physical specimen by any means.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many kids have played up on varsity as 7th graders and been successful. The kid that plays up is in fact age appropriate to be playing 2019 and yes had the stick skills of a high school age kid but honestly so do most 6, 7,8 grade kids on the top travel teams .Will be interesting to see how she responds to the more aggressive play of high school kids , she is not big nor a physical specimen by any means.

Be more concerned about her social maturity and not her lacrosse IQ you idiots. Boys, drinking, parties etc, etc. Except for you crazy travel lacrosse parents looking to build a lacrosse resume its a bad idea to mix middle school kids with high schoolers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Be more concerned about her social maturity and not her lacrosse IQ you idiots. Boys, drinking, parties etc, etc. Except for you crazy travel lacrosse parents looking to build alacrosse resume its a bad idea to mix middle school kids with high schoolers.

My kids have been moved up for various sports and have never had an issue. They are being moved up to play a sport not go to parties w the older kids .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Be more concerned about her social maturity and not her lacrosse IQ you idiots. Boys, drinking, parties etc, etc. Except for you crazy travel lacrosse parents looking to build a lacrosse resume its a bad idea to mix middle school kids with high schoolers.

I think this topic was addressed on last year's girls' varsity thread. I has been discussed more than once.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Be more concerned about her social maturity and not her lacrosse IQ you idiots. Boys, drinking, parties etc, etc. Except for you crazy travel lacrosse parents looking to build alacrosse resume its a bad idea to mix middle school kids with high schoolers.

My kids have been moved up for various sports and have never had an issue. They are being moved up to play a sport not go to parties w the older kids .

Same. Never had a problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If all the rumors of kids jumping ship are true, Legacy is the new team to beat 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If all the rumors of kids jumping ship are true, Legacy is the new team to beat 2020.

That's just what they are, rumors. You certainly shouldn't believe everything you hear!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do not even have a team yet, you must be kidding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do not even have a team yet, you must be kidding.

Wait until end of October when all the tryout dust settles, we will see where everyone lands, we will then have a better idea of which teams look strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If all the rumors of kids jumping ship are true, Legacy is the new team to beat 2020

Sounds insane that anybody would be willing to leave an established team and go to a start up program. The coach looked great coaching a very talented team. You'll find out what type of coach he really is when you don't have all that talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be coaching the 2020 Legacy team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If all the rumors of kids jumping ship are true, Legacy is the new team to beat 2020

Sounds insane that anybody would be willing to leave an established team and go to a start up program. The coach looked great coaching a very talented team. You'll find out what type of coach he really is when you don't have all that talent.

So funny , isn't that what everyone said about TG a couple of years ago. If the guy is as good a coach as all you TGs said then why would you not follow him, or at least go to the tryout . I forgot BS wants his money now hoping you don't go and check out other clubs .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He may be the only coach between YJ and Top Guns who has a clue how to coach. All of those coaches who work for YJ have been getting kids who play travel year round...their HS just have more kids who pass and catch...not necessarily know the game...they are not being taught anything other than “go to the goal” and just physically try to push and intimidate on defense...what are they learning? all of those athletes and how many have really produced at the next level? Don’t give me the few that have done well INSPITE of the coaching you think they are getting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be coaching the 2020 Legacy team?

Kelly Amonte

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He may be the only coach between YJ and Top Guns who has a clue how to coach. All of those coaches who work for YJ have been getting kids who play travel year round...their HS just have more kids who pass and catch...not necessarily know the game...they are not being taught anything other than “go to the goal” and just physically try to push and intimidate on defense...what are they learning? all of those athletes and how many have really produced at the next level? Don’t give me the few that have done well INSPITE of the coaching you think they are getting

You really are a moron. Yj players have produced in the college ranks for years.Two YJ players were Tewaaraton finalists this year alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All he wants is the best 2020 TG Mid. She goes Legacy and he's a legit threat and TG becomes average. 1 scholarship and your program is on the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a moron. Yj players have produced in the college ranks for years.Two YJ players were Tewaaraton finalists this year alone.

Those kids were born with it and fine tuned a little at college. Some 22 year YJ summer coach didn't make them what they are no way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! Someone else with sense. ..0 coaching!!!

Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard