BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son played for coach Lange on Legacy. Great coach with values. Very good experience

Legacy is a C team at best.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding with the " we want you " slogan pre tryout. What are you The Marines ? That is the most pathetic action I've ever seen in this insane lacrosse world . This "boom" is going to burn out pretty much every kid by the time they are in 7th grade. The clubs don't care . They are laughing to the bank.

What are you talking about?

It is a non obligatory practice to get kids ready for the tryout. Oh and by the way if you are interested in the team, your welcome as well. Everyone who has been through this wishes there was more of this from other teams. Again, completely voluntary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2023 is being coached by Adelphi Assistant Head Coach Joe Catalanotti this year. How many other programs have a college coach whose team was ranked number 1 in the nation coaching them? Don't be fooled by the name of a club team. What really matters is who is coaching the team that your kid is on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2023 is being coached by Adelphi Assistant Head Coach Joe Catalanotti this year. How many other programs have a college coach whose team was ranked number 1 in the nation coaching them? Don't be fooled by the name of a club team. What really matters is who is coaching the team that your kid is on!

Thats funny he said he was the head coach of the 2018 team!!!!!! wow he must be awesome to be able coach 2 youth teams and college team!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Outlaws looking for a few Kids
Spoke to director- Call him, Sounds like a quality team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a great opportunity to play for a college coach. We currently play for Team 91 and will be signing up for tryouts. Hopefully 2023 True Blue is the real deal. If so, we are in. I'm sure the commute will be closer and tuition will be less!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sounds like a great opportunity to play for a college coach. We currently play for Team 91 and will be signing up for tryouts. Hopefully 2023 True Blue is the real deal. If so, we are in. I'm sure the commute will be closer and tuition will be less! [/quot

Joe is coaching more then one team stay away!!!!'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of blatant ads there .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will be with 2017 team every chance he gets and you will be left with nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will be with 2017 team every chance he gets and you will be left with nothing.

Joe told us in parent meeting that he is head coach of the 2018 blue team next year, and told the parents of the 2023 samething!! And he will also coach 2017 and Adelphi. This guy is superman!!!! Sounds like they are [lacrosse] is once again for 3rd year in a row!!! Wow stay away!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Commute may be closer and tuition less but be prepared to get a lot less. Not the real deal at all. You'll hear a big push from TB for the next few weeks. And once they cash your check you won't hear anything at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Commute may be closer and tuition less but be prepared to get a lot less. Not the real deal at all. You'll hear a big push from TB for the next few weeks. And once they cash your check you won't hear anything at all.

totally agree!!!!!!! it was wasted 2 years of promises that they didn't keep!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They already have two other coaches in place for the 2023..Everything that is being said on here is nonsense..I will be back as BC was a great coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man that sounds like the Express..hah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC is another former college coach who won a National Championship. That is some coaching staff!!! True Blue might be worth a look on that coaching staff alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like a lot of BS. typical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2023 will be much better this year! Many kids have interest and jumping from other teams to play for JC & BC. I think it's great that another team will be in the mix to compete against the big boys!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2023 will be much better this year! Many kids have interest and jumping from other teams to play for JC & BC. I think it's great that another team will be in the mix to compete against the big boys!!

Please stop the self promotion. You sound like Legacy with that nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep telling yourself joe cat is coaching your team and good luck with joe cat with kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe Cat is coaching the 2023 team! I repeat Joe Cat is coaching the 2023 team! What part of this do you not understand! Please stop spreading rumors that are not true. This thread is for information regarding True Blue. Sign up for tryouts and see for yourself. This 2023 team will be well coached and prepared. True Blue is self promoting because they have a strong feeling regarding this age group. Self promoting is advertisement and not meant to be turned into a negative.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe Cat is coaching the 2023 team! I repeat Joe Cat is coaching the 2023 team! What part of this do you not understand! Please stop spreading rumors that are not true. This thread is for information regarding True Blue. Sign up for tryouts and see for yourself. This 2023 team will be well coached and prepared. True Blue is self promoting because they have a strong feeling regarding this age group. Self promoting is advertisement and not meant to be turned into a negative.

Ok he told us at stony brook tournament he was going to be the head coach for the 2018 blue team. So I guess he is lieing to one of us. You are right this is a thread to inform people about true blue and that is what I am doing. They have made promises to us for 2 years. They keep telling us joe cat will be head coach for the 2018 so the whole doesn't walk out the door.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He will not be your head coach. He will assist as per his schedule permits. His main responsibility will be to the organization as a director and head coach of 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He will not be your head coach. He will assist as per his schedule permits. His main responsibility will be to the organization as a director and head coach of 2023.

Well another lie from joe cat and directors. I am just telling you what came out of joe cat mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you guys have a family life, you really should concentrate on that, you are probably one of those guys who live through your children. Go spend quality time with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The entire 2023 True Blue team left and are trying out for the Hurricanes.
True Blue,
You reap what you sow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue,
You reap what you sow.

True blue gets what they deserve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurricanes are another 91 Disciple I heard ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue,
You reap what you sow.

I know there are bunch of kids from 2018 group going to hurricanes. It's sounds like a good program!! Great for younger groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
still waiting on an email response from 2 weeks ago from the Hurricanes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they sent an email out over the weekend. site has the new email address and phone numbers. http://www.lihurricaneslacrosse.com/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know about Hurricanes being a 91 disciple.
I know that True Blue 2023 imploded for a fact, and a great majority of the boys left.
Now B&E can run the 2023 anyway they want. I know why, but will let someone else bring that up.
At least one 2023 is returning.

The 91 & Express teams are already established, with maybe 3 or 4 spots open, with 100+ boys trying out.
Those respective teams deserve "A" status as they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know about Hurricanes being a 91 disciple.
I know that True Blue 2023 imploded for a fact, and a great majority of the boys left.
Now B&E can run the 2023 anyway they want. I know why, but will let someone else bring that up.
At least one 2023 is returning.

The 91 & Express teams are already established, with maybe 3 or 4 spots open, with 100+ boys trying out.
Those respective teams deserve "A" status as they are.

Well true blue brought his on themselves. Promising many things and not following through.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2023 is a good team to tryout for, they were good not great. Will be some openings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Emailed that address this week and the phone number is for the Hub.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did fl$ have a team for this age group last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did fl$ have a team for this age group last year?

Nope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
true Blue 2023 team free pre-tryout workout tomorrow at Cedar Creek Park turf field In Seaford. 6pm Start. This is the team coach Joe Cat from Adelphi is now the head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the haters can come see the new head coach Joe Cat!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the haters can come see the new head coach Joe Cat!!

Ok you let me know how that goes after next year. He should not. He should not be coaching little kids. He knows the game of lacrosse, but he is better with older kids. Plus I would be shocked that he is there the whole time during the season. As been said on here before that he has told other teams with true blue he is going to be the head coach to do damage control. None of us will know which team he is lied to intil next season is over. I am not sure if many parents including me are willing to see what happens. I feel bad for the 2 older teams he promised it is big year for them. I just think true blue doesn't have the depth of quality coaching compared to other clubs. They are depending on one person to do it all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on one of the teams with a great coach. I don't know all of the staff, but from what I hear they have several former All Americans, HS coaches and and 2 former World team and Hall of Fame players. Doesn't always mean good coaches but I would stack them up against any other staff. Keep in mind, the person that wrote this is just angry. Take the hate somewhere else. If your that unhappy move on and let it go. Man you have to give it up.

Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard