NOBODY DOES IT BETTER
Most Recent Posts
Girls 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 12/14/17 11:28 AM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous. 12/14/17 10:49 AM
Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 12/14/17 10:24 AM
Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 12/14/17 10:20 AM
Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 12/14/17 10:15 AM
Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 12/14/17 07:12 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics1,225
Posts216,008
Members1,871
Most Online3,796
Oct 23rd, 2017
SUBSCRIBE


Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 136 137
#70926 - 07/27/14 10:25 AM Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015  
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 805
THOMAS JOHN Offline
Chief Admin
THOMAS JOHN  Offline
Chief Admin

Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 805
Bethpage, NY
BOTC is opening our Fall 2014 through Summer 2015 thread covering the Boys 2018 age group.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

#71037 - 07/28/14 06:22 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: THOMAS JOHN]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted By: Anonymous
How many people have received their invites from Philly Freshman Showcase. Are they all out yet or are they still sending them out? What hotels to stay in?

#71092 - 07/28/14 09:51 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


I was told by a reliable source that they are not out yet. There are a few people with connections that know they are getting one...

Again, not first hand info.

#71111 - 07/28/14 11:13 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was told by a reliable source that they are not out yet. There are a few people with connections that know they are getting one...

Again, not first hand info.


First hand, some have been received

#71307 - 07/29/14 10:52 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was told by a reliable source that they are not out yet. There are a few people with connections that know they are getting one...

Again, not first hand info.


First hand, some have been received


Is your club team playing in the event the next day? Just wondering?

Sponsored Links
#71327 - 07/29/14 11:58 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was told by a reliable source that they are not out yet. There are a few people with connections that know they are getting one...

Again, not first hand info.


First hand, some have been received


Is your club team playing in the event the next day? Just wondering?


honestly do not know the answer to that, tryouts haven't even been announced and don't know what team he will be on or what the fall schedule will be

#71382 - 07/29/14 03:41 PM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


some of the express terps kids got them as early as last month

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was told by a reliable source that they are not out yet. There are a few people with connections that know they are getting one...

Again, not first hand info.


First hand, some have been received


Is your club team playing in the event the next day? Just wondering?


honestly do not know the answer to that, tryouts haven't even been announced and don't know what team he will be on or what the fall schedule will be

#71463 - 07/30/14 07:09 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: THOMAS JOHN]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


I think some people may be confused about this event. It is a two day event, club teams playing on Sunday, individuals playing on Saturday.

the invites everyone is waiting on are for the Saturday individual event. for the Sunday event, yes our team is going but we have not yest received the individual invite for Saturday although we are told my son will get one.

Like everything else in life, if you are the top four players on your AA travel team, you will get an invite. If you are on terps, extreme, dukes, you can probably get invite if coach ranks you top 7...

For those that are just waiting, make sure you tell your coach that you want to get your son in. If you leave this one to luck, you wont get the invite to Saturday...

The guys sending the invites are doing so based upon coach recommendations. so if Mike C or sal say my whole team should be picked, the philly guys will say we can't do that so give me your top 7 or so choices. For realistic people who know where they stand on their club, use your HS coach if you are not top of club team...

Some free advice from someone that has been through this before...


#71470 - 07/30/14 07:49 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted by Anonymous
some of the express terps kids got them as early as last month

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was told by a reliable source that they are not out yet. There are a few people with connections that know they are getting one...

Again, not first hand info.


First hand, some have been received


Is your club team playing in the event the next day? Just wondering?


honestly do not know the answer to that, tryouts haven't even been announced and don't know what team he will be on or what the fall schedule will be


hard to believe that anybody was invited in June

#71531 - 07/30/14 12:22 PM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think some people may be confused about this event. It is a two day event, club teams playing on Sunday, individuals playing on Saturday.

the invites everyone is waiting on are for the Saturday individual event. for the Sunday event, yes our team is going but we have not yest received the individual invite for Saturday although we are told my son will get one.

Like everything else in life, if you are the top four players on your AA travel team, you will get an invite. If you are on terps, extreme, dukes, you can probably get invite if coach ranks you top 7...

For those that are just waiting, make sure you tell your coach that you want to get your son in. If you leave this one to luck, you wont get the invite to Saturday...

The guys sending the invites are doing so based upon coach recommendations. so if Mike C or sal say my whole team should be picked, the philly guys will say we can't do that so give me your top 7 or so choices. For realistic people who know where they stand on their club, use your HS coach if you are not top of club team...

Some free advice from someone that has been through this before...



spot on post, the only thing I would add is if you have been contacted or in contact with a college and/or have a relationship with a college coach, they can also recommend a player and college coach recommendations carry a lot of weight

Sponsored Links
#71625 - 07/30/14 08:07 PM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


i posted above that the invites weren't out, my kid got one this afternoon...

#71712 - 07/31/14 07:56 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted by Anonymous
i posted above that the invites weren't out, my kid got one this afternoon...


congrats

#71795 - 07/31/14 11:42 AM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted by Anonymous
i posted above that the invites weren't out, my kid got one this afternoon...


well done... i wouldn't get your hopes up and don't get discouraged. 36 of the 200 were from Long Island, but that is still quite low with the talent pool.

Last year breakdown:
LI Express - 12
Team91 - 8
fl$ - 6
Team LI - 4
LI Outlaws - 3
GC - 2
Jesters - 1

#71803 - 07/31/14 12:18 PM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


where do you see the invites? webpage somewhere?

#71804 - 07/31/14 12:23 PM Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i posted above that the invites weren't out, my kid got one this afternoon...


well done... i wouldn't get your hopes up and don't get discouraged. 36 of the 200 were from Long Island, but that is still quite low with the talent pool.

Last year breakdown:
LI Express - 12
Team91 - 8
fl$ - 6
Team LI - 4
LI Outlaws - 3
GC - 2
Jesters - 1


There were 232 invited last year.... and 55 were from NY and the above listed were from Long Island.

Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 136 137

TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
Martin Luther King Jr. - Girls LAX Tournament
Harding Battle by the Bay
Harding Summer Sunset
Andy Forsberg Memorial Lacrosse Tournament
JC17 Memorial Shootout for Dreams
New York Lacrosse Academy Boy's HS Showcase
The Boy's Und1sputed Showcase
LI Girl's Showcase
LI Boy's Showcase
CAMPS & CLINICS
Duke Lacrosse Winter Camp & Goalie School
FOGOLAX Academy Mini Camp
Lax Clinics at The Athlete Zone
Long Island Lady Outlaws Girl's Lacrosse Clinic
Long Island Outlaws Boy's Lacrosse Clinic
LACROSSE COMPANY'S
Lacrosse Unlimited Team Sales
LEAGUES
Boys Winter 7v7 Indoor Lacrosse League
Harding Fall Twilight-Sept 14th 2018
BOTC SPONSORS

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0