BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,976
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You gotta be a crush parent ! You get a life queen bee !!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Team 91 2019 Orange for a 27-0 season.

Number one 7th grade team in the country this year.

Yeah for them. Who rated them in the country.Did they play anyone from Colorado?. Give me a break. Good players now yes but to say best in the country would be a reach at this level when you have no clue. Get a life. WHo rated them US lacrosse. The only thing you did was have them raise the price for your kid to play on the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to hear who is better...what true 2019 team is ??
Congrats to the Team 91. Do realize that when other teams went 28-1 the past three seasons, nothing like this was ever said.

I do agree they are probably the best team this year, but enought with the pounding of the chest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO
Crush is better and 91 knows it that's why they seperate the two teams at all these tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D Colorado didn't even make it to the final at fl$ 3D in Maryland this past weekend.
You gotta be a crush parent ! You get a life queen bee !!

Yeah for them. Who rated them in the country.Did they play anyone from Colorado?. Give me a break. Good players now yes but to say best in the country would be a reach at this level when you have no clue. Get a life. WHo rated them US lacrosse. The only thing you did was have them raise the price for your kid to play on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy might have a point I've seen them play they are pretty dam good.
Congrats to the Team 91. Do realize that when other teams went 28-1 the past three seasons, nothing like this was ever said.

I do agree they are probably the best team this year, but enought with the pounding of the chest.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I asked if 91 and Dukes played this year because after seeing Dukes at Young Gunz, I thought the were the only team that could beat 91. I did not see Laxachussetts play this year but I saw the rest of the good 2019 teams play . 91 is an exceptional team and gad a great season. I hope my son's team gets to play them agajn next season. MD Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be the head coach of the 2019 Legacy team next year?
Will the HDD A team coach come coach at Legacy?

There will be multiple teams at 2019. If you are skiing if Mike Taylor will be coaching a team, the answer is YES!

He is leaving DD to coach at Legacy?

SO the DD coach gets the a team and the legacy coach gets the b team for 2019..pretty simple

Mike Taylor will probably coach the first A team, Brian Boyle the 2nd A team, and Tim Boyle the B team. If they go with two teams, which I doubt, based on the number of kids, Taylor probably A, and I'm not sure which Boyle on B. Another good reason for three teams - three great coaches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachussets black ,Mesa fresh and dukes are some of the best 2018 teams out there but 91 orange has a lot of talent and the coaches are awesome and adjust our guys to take the win. Keep bringing your kids to clinics and get them to play to there highest ability and we will see you all next year!! 91 parent .
I asked if 91 and Dukes played this year because after seeing Dukes at Young Gunz, I thought the were the only team that could beat 91. I did not see Laxachussetts play this year but I saw the rest of the good 2019 teams play . 91 is an exceptional team and gad a great season. I hope my son's team gets to play them agajn next season. MD Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be the head coach of the 2019 Legacy team next year?
Will the HDD A team coach come coach at Legacy?

There will be multiple teams at 2019. If you are skiing if Mike Taylor will be coaching a team, the answer is YES!

He is leaving DD to coach at Legacy?

SO the DD coach gets the a team and the legacy coach gets the b team for 2019..pretty simple

Mike Taylor will probably coach the first A team, Brian Boyle the 2nd A team, and Tim Boyle the B team. If they go with two teams, which I doubt, based on the number of kids, Taylor probably A, and I'm not sure which Boyle on B. Another good reason for three teams - three great coaches!

You won't know who's coaching until after tryouts and it depends on how they want to handle the teams. i.e. Keep the teams as-is, and fill those positions where kids don't return to each team, or take the best-of-the-best at tryouts and form as many teams as possible and hope those kids chosen for 2nd/3rd teams don't get upset of not being on the "first" team anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Best 2019 Teams out there...
Laxachussets black ,Mesa fresh and dukes are some of the best 2018 teams out there but 91 orange has a lot of talent and the coaches are awesome and adjust our guys to take the win. Keep bringing your kids to clinics and get them to play to there highest ability and we will see you all next year!! 91 parent .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We don't even know a quarter of the 2019 teams out there..Wake up and smell the coffee. It's all about getting your kid better. I hope they stopped using the zone defense and let the kids work on their one on one defense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a noble jester by the 91 parent. Keep trying and some day if you wish hard enough you might be able to compete with us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please define "true" 2019 team. Exactly how many hold-backs or red-shirted or re-classified kids are allowed on a "true" 2019 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's my point none ! All 12 and 13 year old kids playing this year.
Please define "true" 2019 team. Exactly how many hold-backs or red-shirted or re-classified kids are allowed on a "true" 2019 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair, how does this sound, will currently graduate HS in 2019 and was not born before 9/1/00.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious as to what other 2019 programs have gone undefeated this summer? From anywhere in the country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious as to what other 2019 programs have gone undefeated this summer? From anywhere in the country
I know the Iowa Hawkeyes went 26-0-1 this summer. They won the Des Moines Shootout, Northern Iowa Lax Jamboree, Southern Illinois Laxfest, and tied Missouri 22 Elite for 1st place at Kansas Lax Showdown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny!!! I actually tried to google that - you got me! How about your list of the top 10 2019 teams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Iowa are you serious? You would get smoked by maryland and Long Island b teams probably!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL.. Iowa..
They could never compete at the Northeast's talent level or with most teams in Maryland.

Iowa are you serious? You would get smoked by maryland and Long Island b teams probably!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The key word is probably But you don't know for sure do you. That's why rating 91 orange top team is a joke. It's just an opinion on your end. It also helps in marketing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this whole stream is a joke . Who cares who the # 1 team is as 7th graders . All of these boys have a long road ahead of them , they all need to practice hard work on all of their lacrosse skills . Once the hit puberty hit the gym and work out to get bigger stronger , faster quicker . Once that's done then go Study for 3-4 hours and get over a 95 average in Honors or A.P. classes . Being the # 1 team in the country per your Statistics and Math means nothing you are wasting what little brain power you have left living through your 7th Grader . Do you think a D1 coach will ask that question about the team your son is on if he gets that lucky to be recruited D1. the rest of the country is coming along in lacrosse and every year you will begin to see the change in demographics of recruiting . As the youth programs in these other NON traditional Hotbeds kick in the kids will Start to have the Lacrosse I.Q. that for so many years made the difference between North East and North Carolina . Given the climate in these other States and as the game grows these kids will have more time to practice in moderate to warm temperatures while the North East shovels out from Snow and plays semi meaningless lacrosse in small indoor venues . So please move on to something more meaningful go volunteer at shootout for soldiers there you can get a meaningful Tee shirt for the summer. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious buddy dont come on here chest pumping iowa lax.
Come to Long Island laxfest next year and enter 2019A bracket. But wait you will bring 15 and 16 yr old saying they are 13 and 14. We will still smoke your teams. Again who have your kids team played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you know something funny, this guy is not probably from Iowa. He is some jerk stirring the pot because he is jealous of 91's success. Orange is by far the best team at their age. Im not even an orange parent. And funny thing is their white team is up there too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way you are talking about grades and your sentence structure is terrible!! Now go get your shine box!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im pretty sure the whole Iowa Lax thing is a joke. The fact that you are getting annoyed about it is even funnier. Yes Im a Long Island parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch and see how many 2019 boys get college looks as 8th graders...I know its crazy but the reality is colleges are coming after kids at lower and lower grades..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious buddy dont come on here chest pumping iowa lax.
Come to Long Island laxfest next year and enter 2019A bracket. But wait you will bring 15 and 16 yr old saying they are 13 and 14. We will still smoke your teams. Again who have your kids team played?

Come out to IOWA. No need to go to you. reverse it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again you are the guy boasting about 12-13 year old lacrosse . where are you from ." Go get your shine box",I guess I hit a nerve because your next line seams to have upset you . I doesn't matter what state the kids are from so at this point go back and pick out the best championship T shirt for the tournament you won , Oh I mean that your son's team played on and go tell all of your co Workers how well you , I mean your son Did and how many full ride scholarships he's getting this week to his early commit to Harvard . You must not understand the point that was being made .........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you know something funny, this guy is not probably from Iowa. He is some jerk stirring the pot because he is jealous of 91's success. Orange is by far the best team at their age. Im not even an orange parent. And funny thing is their white team is up there too.

I'm not a 91 parent either but I wish my son had the talent to play with such a great group of boys who are the most athletic
children I have seen in my life. If my son could be half the player they are.I'm so jealous. The funny part is that they can't beat the 2020 crush team...LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You correct with this statement. Many 2019 team players will get verbal commitment offers in about a year. Yes it's just 7th grade lacrosse this year but 8th grade in the new 12th grade. Get used to it and the top teams get looks first at any age group 2019 and older. We had college coaches watching our 2019 players at Rutgers Adrenaline this year.

Watch and see how many 2019 boys get college looks as 8th graders...I know its crazy but the reality is colleges are coming after kids at lower and lower grades..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard the whole team committed to Duke already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a 91 parent either and the funny part is the crush is 0-2 against 2019.. LOL! Nice try crush parent..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You correct with this statement. Many 2019 team players will get verbal commitment offers in about a year. Yes it's just 7th grade lacrosse this year but 8th grade in the new 12th grade. Get used to it and the top teams get looks first at any age group 2019 and older. We had college coaches watching our 2019 players at Rutgers Adrenaline this year.

These are confident coaches that will pray they have their jobs still if your son does commit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol! right whole team to duke. 10 of them will have verbals by 10th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like the league director who blows smoke up everyones A_S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The head coach of the Lizards was at my sons game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do you think any of them will skip college and go right to the pros?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do you think any of them will skip college and go right to the pros?

this 91 thread is just too comical. How stupid can parents be. I hope the kids aren't this dumb

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bucks Select Black 2019 tied Team 91 2019 Orange 6 to 6 at Beach Brawl so I guess they went 26-0-1

Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard