BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What was the final against TLI and 91 this past weekend?

you feel good about yourself with 6th graders on a 5th grade team and then brag they are the best 2021 team?

Was 91 by a score of 5-4. TLI is a good team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, he does. Know why, because chances are all the teams they play have OLDER kids. Some teams go by US lax rules so the kid might be in 6th grade but was really born in Novembers. Another team has a kid born in June, held back so its all fine and dandy to play 2021. Its crap and non U teams are really the ones with older kids and we all know it
you feel good about yourself with 6th graders on a 5th grade team and then brag they are the best 2021 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy there pal... both are good teams. I saw you guys play the Sons, and one player almost single handedly beat Igloo. Hard fought games always competitive. Any given weekend the outcome could be different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok...so 91 beat the Cudas and TLI by one so they are a little better than those 2 teams. Express wolves beat 91 by 4 goals so the wolves would be ranked slightly ahead of 91. And Igloo beat the wolves by 2. So based on scores and wins and losses it is hard to argue against the following:

1. Igloo
2. Express Wolverines
3. Tie - Cudas and TLI
4. Icon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

TLI has not beat any of these teams on this list. Therefore cannot rank in top five

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo slight edge on all of them and can be beat by any one of these teams. If you consider the number of times Igloo practices one would think they should be the best by far but they are not.
91,Wolves and Team Long Island are all even. Cudas Very close almost a tie with the three above and Icon just behind Cudas almost a tie with them. That is if you get microscopic in ranking These teams. I THINK THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!! Any one of these teams could beat any 2021 on any given day including each other.

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they have
1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

TLI has not beat any of these teams on this list. Therefore cannot rank in top five

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lot's of woulda ,coulda ,shoulda's and maybe's or might ...why not just have all show up for a weekend and find out who the top is ....then what will it be played a bad game , kids were up late watching ESPY's come enough already for now Team Igloo is # 1 .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lot's of woulda ,coulda ,shoulda's and maybe's or might ...why not just have all show up for a weekend and find out who the top is ....then what will it be played a bad game , kids were up late watching ESPY's come enough already for now Team Igloo is # 1 .

Yes the 2020/2021 Igloo team is the best 2021 team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they have
1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

Tell me who and when. I'm talking this year not an indoor game last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

Quite honestly, the Express teams on this list really do not belong. This is a three horse race between Igloo, Team LI and 91. Igloo definitely with the edge at this time but the other two teams can compete with them on any given day. The express teams seem to have fallen a bit while Team LI has definitely competed and 91 is always in the top few 2021 teams. Again Igloo...Team LI and 91 are the top 2021 teams with the 2nd and 3rd spot a true toss up at this point.
I have no 2021 children playing but have been to several recent tournaments and have seen the 3 above-mentioned teams play. All 3 very good. Express has not been around or at these "better" tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has been at all the big Long Island tournaments this summer and beat everyone they played (including Team 91 by 4 goals) except Igloo and WCS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you really put this "Who is ranked what" to rest already...I am sick of reading this. Come to play next time and if you do then you can say that you did your best...The rest is just excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW this is great !
You have no 2021 children playing but you know all about Express and 91 and igloo at this age group??? SCARY..., But so happens all of a sudden TLI can compete and be mentioned in this forum of best 2021 teams ? TLI has not stood up and entered in tournaments where the above mentioned has all played in and competed , which so happens to be no blow outs against each other and competing and losing by a couple of points...That my friend is competition at its best !! Until TLI can enter into tournaments where there is real competition be realistic and goto battle against them , Sorry but they do not get included in the list of greatness.. Wake up step away from Mt Sinai TLI compound , theres a whole other world out there that competes seems as if your talking last year , its a whole new ball game this year , express teams have made a huge dent this year . Maybe you should have stuck with the DD as they will be merging with Legacy to become a sturdy B team finally .which will become possibly greater the TLI . LMFAO .. If anything is questionable about Falling a bit , have Gongas set up a scrimmage at the compound , I am sure Express would be more then happy to make the trip out .

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

Quite honestly, the Express teams on this list really do not belong. This is a three horse race between Igloo, Team LI and 91. Igloo definitely with the edge at this time but the other two teams can compete with them on any given day. The express teams seem to have fallen a bit while Team LI has definitely competed and 91 is always in the top few 2021 teams. Again Igloo...Team LI and 91 are the top 2021 teams with the 2nd and 3rd spot a true toss up at this point.
I have no 2021 children playing but have been to several recent tournaments and have seen the 3 above-mentioned teams play. All 3 very good. Express has not been around or at these "better" tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

All this about rising 6th Grade lacrosse. Trust me, been there done that. No college coach asks your kid about his youth team record and what rank they were. They simply don't care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe TLI faced off against 91 last year at STonybrook. Have they played each other since then ?
I think they have
1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

Tell me who and when. I'm talking this year not an indoor game last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, you are obviously a disgruntled Express dad!!! I am speaking from recent, real experience and what I have witnessed at recent tournaments within the last several weeks. All facts. Not trying to upset anyone, just giving a objective opinion to what I have seen. No Express teams, they are not relevant....
Maybe you should look around to other clubs as you are clearly unhappy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has been at all the big Long Island tournaments this summer and beat everyone they played (including Team 91 by 4 goals) except Igloo and WCS.

Didn't Express lose to 2022 Smash?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the TLI guy who started the rankings? Couldn't figure out a time where you beat any of them teams in this list? That's what we all thought. The top programs right now after this season is igloo 91 express and icon. These teams know it and ALL of the programs are talented. Anyone's game any given day. Let's see if there's any turnover this year otherwise it will make for another interesting year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this chatter about who is better, who is best. I also have been to some of these tournaments and have not seen any of the express teams, other than the 2020 team. Express seems to have a good team at the 2020 level but have to play Crush. Other than the 2020 team I don't think express really competes? Where are they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the Cudas are having tryouts this year and are expecting to pick up some talent in attack, midfield, defense, and goalie. (They have been recruiting hard) Should make for an interesting tryout month. I would expect the 91 and igloo kids that don't play to venture out. With the games being close this year...1-2 players can make all the difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back and read the thread. I rmember last year my friends kid played 2021 at STonybrook for Express and he texted me that TLI had beaten 91 O. Have these teams played each other since ?
What happened to the TLI guy who started the rankings? Couldn't figure out a time where you beat any of them teams in this list? That's what we all thought. The top programs right now after this season is igloo 91 express and icon. These teams know it and ALL of the programs are talented. Anyone's game any given day. Let's see if there's any turnover this year otherwise it will make for another interesting year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Icon? Have never seen them at ANY tournaments?

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the old Turf Island. I would say they are nipping at the heals of the true A teams but are not there yet. Island

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon
[/quote]

Pat McCabes organization in its first year. Doing fairly well so far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are there already, very talented team. The only team not to post how great they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The beauty of this statement is the guy who asked the question and the one who answered yup below failed to mention that smash has not beat the Cudas in the two games that they went head to head in. So for those who doubt on who is the best ? It's anybodys day of fame on any given weekend . The hunt for the perfect team will take time as many have no patience with the team their son plays on and especially when a parent has his / her own painted picture of how great their son is compared to the other players, whenjoy the patience runs out after that parent doesn't get their way they bail. This does not help their son adapt to the environment he belongs in when a team is in a upward climb, Although everyone is replaceable , it just takes longer to have it perfect , but eventually the team is weeded out of unfortunately crazy parents . And the game becomes enjoyable for the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The beauty of this statement is the guy who asked the question and the one who answered yup below failed to mention that smash has not beat the Cudas in the two games that they went head to head in. So for those who doubt on who is the best ? It's anybodys day of fame on any given weekend . The hunt for the perfect team will take time as many have no patience with the team their son plays on and especially when a parent has his / her own painted picture of how great their son is compared to the other players, whenjoy the patience runs out after that parent doesn't get their way they bail. This does not help their son adapt to the environment he belongs in when a team is in a upward climb, Although everyone is replaceable , it just takes longer to have it perfect , but eventually the team is weeded out of unfortunately crazy parents . And the game becomes enjoyable for the team

Congrats, you tied a 2022 team both times you've played them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why thank you chest pounding Smash Daddy, how did it feel almost getting beaten by United last weekend? After all you guys are legit , seems like competution is creeping up on smash from a "b" team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

Pat McCabes organization in its first year. Doing fairly well so far [/quote]

They are a fantastic team who are well coached. Theya should be # 2 or 3. We Played all of the top teams this year and they are legit. Not as good as igloo, but as good or close to 91 orange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

They are a fantastic team who are well coached. Theya should be # 2 or 3. We Played all of the top teams this year and they are legit. Not as good as igloo, but as good or close to 91 orange. [/quote]
Express is trying to hard to get their top player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay for them to be #2 they would have had to beat the 4 teams above them, did they ?
O

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

They are a fantastic team who are well coached. Theya should be # 2 or 3. We Played all of the top teams this year and they are legit. Not as good as igloo, but as good or close to 91 orange.

Express is trying to hard to get their top player. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why thank you chest pounding Smash Daddy, how did it feel almost getting beaten by United last weekend? After all you guys are legit , seems like competution is creeping up on smash from a "b" team

Key word....almost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon
[/quote]

Then you haven't played at any LI tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we posting about 2022 teams, go back to your own forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back and read the thread. I rmember last year my friends kid played 2021 at STonybrook for Express and he texted me that TLI had beaten 91 O. Have these teams played each other since ?

Did you re-read the post? Last year is last year everyone asked TLI to post when they beat ANY teams listed here to justify putting themselves in the rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few TLI players will be leaving after this year , talk is Express has made a deal and obtained 4 of their playrers, so no need to include TLI in ranking anymore.

quote=Anonymous]

Did you re-read the post? Last year is last year everyone asked TLI to post when they beat ANY teams listed here to justify putting themselves in the rankings [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

They are a fantastic team who are well coached. Theya should be # 2 or 3. We Played all of the top teams this year and they are legit. Not as good as igloo, but as good or close to 91 orange.[/quote]

I agree- they are a good team. I have seen them play and they are skilled. I heard they do not practice as much as the other teams and are definitely more of a summer tourney team, rather than year round like others. Is this true?

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard