BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Boys 2018 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Opening a new thread for the boys sixth graders with a graduation year of 2018.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations also go out to the Team 91 sixth grade (2018) orange team for their win at the Yale Bulldog event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard they also won this past weekends tournament in Philly..went undefeated. Pumpkin Pie U13...Great job to 91 2018 Orange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2018 age seems like a good group of teams and players and hopefully this will be a very competitive age group, lets all have fun with this site and keep it positive -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very good point. It's all about the kids. No program is perfect for everyone. Remember when you're insulting a specific team, you're insulting the kids as well.
Post with class.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be some great games this year between Express, 91, and Team Long Island. Would be nice to see all three at some local tournaments this year.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Should be some great games this year between Express, 91, and Team Long Island. Would be nice to see all three at some local tournaments this year.
The obvious option for all three clubs will be the Outlaw's Forsberg event in June 2012. Hopefully, all three will avail themselves of the locally hosted event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or the LI Laxfest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or Oyster Bay Lacrosse League - it will be great if they all player

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of great talent at this age level.Looks like most of the teams 91,express,Outlaws,Jesters,fl$ will be at TriState.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express 2018 Orange went 4 and 0 and beat fl$ at the Winter Nationals.Great job by all the players and coaches! On to the Big City Classic for the half time show!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job, but go easy. Winter nationals ? Well it is winter but an indoor tournament in a 4 team division isn't exactly national.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is the name of the tournament not a proclamation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is older than these 2018 kids but as a lax fan, the Express 2018 kids are very good. If your a fan of the game you have to appreciate good play at any level and put aside all the bashing of programs. As a Jets fan (I know, glutton for punishment) I always hated the Patriots and Brady but will readily admit they were a talented football team and at times a pleasure to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My intent was to question the name of the tournament, not the team victory.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any suggetstions on a second tier teams. My son has played for two years and PAL is not available after 6 grade. He's average player who really enjoys the game. I'd like him to continue but I'm realistic. Any suggestions on where to look.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Any suggetstions on a second tier teams. My son has played for two years and PAL is not available after 6 grade. He's average player who really enjoys the game. I'd like him to continue but I'm realistic. Any suggestions on where to look.
You can certainly consider all of the Boys Club listed in the Long Island Clubs content island along the right side of the display.

Also, take a look at the Tryouts Forum. You will see options from for sixth graders from Recon Lacrosse, the Long Island Riptide, Long Island Storm, and Park Lacrosse. The Long Island Jesters and Rough Rider Lacrosse might also provide you with an option.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Contact LI Express info on the website lots of training available and different levels of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you. I will look at these teams. Just curious any teams based out of Queens. They are all Nassau /Suffork . For my son I'm realistic he's an average player. Ive seen some of the kids who play for Express/91/ fl$ and hes not at that level since he started late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank you for your suggestion. Aren't the clincs/camps for Express members only? Are they for outsiders?

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Thank you. I will look at these teams. Just curious any teams based out of Queens. They are all Nassau /Suffork . For my son I'm realistic he's an average player. Ive seen some of the kids who play for Express/91/ fl$ and hes not at that level since he started late.
BOTC can tell you that a lacrosse league is run out of the Alley Pond Sports Center and you might be able to call them to see what teams are involved. That might give you some ideas for the Queens area.

Generally, lacrosse in the five burroughs is restricted to High School Leagues and the club scene is much smaller than Long Island.

You can consider camps at Queens College or St. John's University. We recommend that you do your research - we mention these only because of their location in Queens and these mentions should not be taken as a recommendation (or a warning), but just a statement of what is locally available to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring Green and your in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you get 2018 91 Orange to join OBLL. This way they can play fl$, Outlaws,TrueBlue, Team Long Island, and Express just to make sure they are head and shoulders above them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May be impossible for them to play all of the teams because the Express might be playing 5th grade teams like they have in the fall!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May be impossible for them to play all of the teams because the Express might be playing 5th grade teams like they have in the fall!!!!

But they were big 5th graders. I believe a couple of them drove themselves to the games. I know one was late because he had to shave.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Orange has had a nice early spring, good games against Laxxachusetts (MA) and Leading Edge (NJ) as well as fl$ and next Sunday they play at half time of the Big City Classic, two weeks later the Crabs (MD) and Mustangs (TX) great for the kids to play all these teams from other states, wish they could play some more of the good local teams as well. hope all the other teams are having fun and getting better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Orange has had a nice early spring, good games against Laxxachusetts (MA) and Leading Edge (NJ) as well as fl$ and next Sunday they play at half time of the Big City Classic, two weeks later the Crabs (MD) and Mustangs (TX) great for the kids to play all these teams from other states, wish they could play some more of the good local teams as well. hope all the other teams are having fun and getting better.

How'd they do against fl$ 2018?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How'd they do against fl$ 2018?

Express won, don't know exact score but probably around 10-2 -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who are the stronger teams here. not neccesary to rank them just who seems to have the early edge.

town then travel

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 Village is a very strong team and beat another strong Hills in the Syosset Tourny that was town teams and had about 12 town teams entered, 3 village can play a pretty high level travel schedule and be competitive

It is early for the club teams but 91 Orange, Express Orange and Team LI are all pretty good, since 91 and Express will probably never play each other the comparisons will have to be how each does against Team LI, right now based on what I have seen I would give the nod to 91 but all three are very good....IMO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who are the stronger teams here. not neccesary to rank them just who seems to have the early edge.

town then travel

Nassau
1. GC 2.CSH 3.Manhasset 4 manhasset5 Syosset/Wantaugh
Suffolk
1.Smithtown 2.Mt.Sinai 3.3village 4.Commack 5t.Islip/Northport
Travel
1.91 Orange 2. Team Long Island 3. Express Orange 4. 91 white 5t. fl$/ Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

town then travel

Nassau
1. GC 2.CSH 3.Manhasset 4 manhasset5 Syosset/Wantaugh
Suffolk
1.Smithtown 2.Mt.Sinai 3.3village 4.Commack 5t.Islip/Northport
Travel
1.91 Orange 2. Team Long Island 3. Express Orange 4. 91 white 5t. fl$/ Jesters

how does 91 white stack up with 91 raiders? - hard to keep track of colors and names

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to be a 91 guy who wrote this!!! Jesters and fl$ tied?? fl$ beat them like 10-2 in obll. 91 white, please. Express orange is the team to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to be a 91 guy who wrote this!!! Jesters and fl$ tied?? fl$ beat them like 10-2 in obll. 91 white, please. Express orange is the team to beat.

Must be an Express parent reply! There is no basis for that comment!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree the Express orange is the team to beat.
Did you see the beatings they put on a few of those "5th" grade teams over the winter?
Very impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have to agree with some of the points. the 91 white time was actually pretty good last year and won shamrock and laxfest. But it's a different team now except for a few holdovers from last year.
And for the record, I am not a 91 parent or an express parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you see the beatings they put on a few of those "5th" grade teams over the winter?
Very impressive

Yeah, good thing 91 orange is playing in 7th grade, seeing as half their kids should be in 7th grade by age. Yeah, yeah I know they're all 6th graders... Lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very impressive

Yeah, good thing 91 orange is playing in 7th grade, seeing as half their kids should be in 7th grade by age. Yeah, yeah I know they're all 6th graders... Lol!

All these teams have young 99's on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously the person that said that half the 91 team should be in 7th grade is not too smart.
Apparently you forgot to check your own roster before adding that one.
Great job Einstein.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard