BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Massapequa Lacrosse Club
LAXMAN Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
ANYONE HEARING THAT THE MASSAPEQUA LACROSSE CLUB WILL HAVE A NEW EXECUTIVE BOARD STARTING IN 2012?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Massapequa Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also heard that they are trying to take over OBLL. Is this true? I guess they want to take back their fields.

Like Reply Quote
LAXMAN Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ANONYMOUS, BUT NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN BY TAKE THEIR FIELDS BACK. BUT I CAN ONLY GUESS THAT THE ANSWER WOULD BE YES. I MEAN LETS FACE IT, THE OBLL BOARD IS SO FAR UP SOMEONES BUTTOCKS IN THE TOWN THAT THE LEAGUE WILL GO ON. BUT FROM A TAXPAYERS VIEW, AND THIS HAS BEEN ARGUED FOR A LONG TIME, WHEN YOU CANNOT ACCESS A FIELD IN YOUR OWN TOWN BECAUSE THERE IS AN OUT OF TOWN ORGANIZATION UTILIZING THE FIELDS WITH GAMES AND PRACTICE ETC; I WOULD IMAGINE THAT IT WOULD STIR UP SOME BAD FEELINGS WITHIN THE COMMUNITY. A SMART MOVE ON THE PART OF THE PERSON WHO RUNS THE OBLL IS HAVING 3 GUYS FROM MASSAPEQUA ON YOUR EXECUTIVE BOARD. IF THE MASSAPEQUA LACROSSE CLUB WAS SMART AND NO ONE HAS THEIR OWN AGGENDA, THEY CUD PROBABLY RUN THEIR OWN LEAGUE. A REAL TOWN LEAGUE WITH REAL COMPETITIVE TOWN TEAMS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be great, but will never happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right now Massapequa has no town teams, I have 3 kids no mention of try outs or any talk about putting teams together.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
notown teams

Like Reply Quote
LAXMAN Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
HEY ANONYMOUS, DONT EVER SAY NEVER

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe that Massapequa Mud Dogs will be having tryouts soon. As per a reliable source.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said Massapequa Lacrosse club is a mess. Nice reliable source.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I believe that Massapequa Mud Dogs will be having tryouts soon. As per a reliable source.

For boys, girls? What age groups? When would tryouts be held? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The MLC is a mess. You have the St Anthonys coaches running a league on fields in your town. You guys are paying to play on the fields that you already pay for through your taxes. The OBLL board is made up of 4 guys that are knee deep in Catholic school and you guys are lining their pockets. Does football and soccer get abused like lacrosse does in that town..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You never paid for those fields. You got them free from Nick Cosmo and the Agape scheme

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop crying MLC. You didnt pay a dime for the fields!! You should be glad that you have the complexes and get to utilize them. If your so upset why dont you breakdown the costs and inform us all? You wont and I will tell you why....you didnt pay anything for them and your talking from an ignorant position!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you are right, we are hoping the new board will be real men, and look out for our massapequa kids. But keep in mind we have a very strong political guy in our town, that coaches express and his kid is going to St Anthony. So we will have practic on the dirt bird do do field, while express is on the turf. So is life

Like Reply Quote
LAXMAN Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
WELL THE GUY WHO'S SON IS ON EXPRESS AND GOES TO ST ANTHONY'S HAD NEW SOD PUT DOWN ON THE SOUTH FIELD TO KEEP THE GUYS IN THE CLUB AND PAL HAPPY. HOWEVER, BOTH U GUYS ARE RIGHT. IT IS WRONG THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE TOWN OF OYSTERBAY (MASSAPEQUA,PLAINEDGE ETC;) HAVE TO SHELL OUT ON TOP OF WHAT THEY PAY ALREADY. BUT WHO REALLY GIVES A SH_T! YOU PAY TO PLAY LITTLE LEAGUE, YOU PAY TO PLAY BASKETBALL......THIS LIST IS ENDLESS. JUST KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE VENUES THAT PROVIDE OUTLETS FOR OUR CHILDREN. IN ALL SPORTS THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL. BEGINNER INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED. ITS WHAT THEY CHOOSE, NOT US(THEIR PARENTS), IS WHAT MATTERS. MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD IS HAPPY BEFORE YOU ARE. LETS FACE IT THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE OUT ON THE FIELD PLAYING. NOT US. AS FAR AS THE GUYS INVOLVED IN THE EXPRESS/OBLL I DON'T THINK ALOT OF THEM AT ALL. HOWEVER, FROM WHAT I HEAR THEY PROVIDE THE BEST MARKETING FOR LONG ISLAND LACROSSE PLAYERS FOR COLLEGE AT THIS POINT IN TIME. I AM NOT SAYING THAT TEAM 91, JESTERS, TRUE BLUE, fl$, STORM ETC; ARE BAD ORGANIZATIONS THEY ARE ALL GOOD, AND THEY ARE ALL SUCCEEDING. U JUST HAVE TO PICK THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOUR CHILD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He paid for sod to be put down?

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options