BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What do you care what players played well ? Are you their parent ? Both teams , all the kids played well. It was a very good game , with few mistakes . Clean play but physical. Looks like both teams didn't go deep into the subs , but it was a playoff game

ok, fair enough, reading the earlier thread and pointed out that the left was not there. its not a 1 man team and people always say hdd is a 2 man team. curious so that if I ever got to watch either team play, you know who to look for. Just figuring out how this forum works...chest pounding and shtting on other travel programs ok, asking who played well is not....got it! Not a parent, would have been at the game and made my own judgements.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me know what the next few tournaments are for the express . I would like to enter my team in their tournaments since they seem to be peaking. I would like to challenge them.

What are you a tough guy ? You come on here anonymous and want to challenge them. Call the director and ask to play. I'm sure they would accommodate you. Good luck.

What is this about a tough guy??? All I asked is when there next tournament is?.Trying to enter the tournament where one of the best teams are in. I don't see anything on the website unless I am reading it wrong. Please let me know. Why would I tell you who I am so your kids can come gunning for my team. WHo are you??????

Can you read ? How can you not see "tournaments " an then click on 2019. Please, if your not 91 or HDD , then I doubt anyone is " gunning " for your team. Enjoy the summer hunting down Express . Also I'm sure most tournaments are closed for registration.

Your right they are done for the summer or spring/early summer..WHy do they call these summer leagues.They play half their tournaments in the cold and the others when the weather just starts to get nice. Not just express either but ending 4th of July weekend is a disgrace and insult for the organizations and parents

[lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me know what the next few tournaments are for the express . I would like to enter my team in their tournaments since they seem to be peaking. I would like to challenge them.

What are you a tough guy ? You come on here anonymous and want to challenge them. Call the director and ask to play. I'm sure they would accommodate you. Good luck.

Right back at you [lacrosse]. Sorry for speaking the truth. I hope your not one of the directors being exposed.

What is this about a tough guy??? All I asked is when there next tournament is?.Trying to enter the tournament where one of the best teams are in. I don't see anything on the website unless I am reading it wrong. Please let me know. Why would I tell you who I am so your kids can come gunning for my team. WHo are you??????

Can you read ? How can you not see "tournaments " an then click on 2019. Please, if your not 91 or HDD , then I doubt anyone is " gunning " for your team. Enjoy the summer hunting down Express . Also I'm sure most tournaments are closed for registration.

Your right they are done for the summer or spring/early summer..WHy do they call these summer leagues.They play half their tournaments in the cold and the others when the weather just starts to get nice. Not just express either but ending 4th of July weekend is a disgrace and insult for the organizations and parents

[lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sat and quietly watched this game yesterday. Who knew that 2019 lacrosse could be so exciting, and it could generate so much back and forth. It was a nail biter right up to the end. So I'll tip my hat to the Express 2019 Wolverines. Good game, well coached, and the team played quite well. Congratulations!
I by the way am an HDD 2019 Taylor parent. I show good sportsmanship, have integrity, and know that on any given day any team can win. This is not saying anything to take away from the Express win, but let's be real people, it's 7th grade lacrosse. If you're not there because you kid loves to play, there is no other reason for it.
If a kid cries at a loss, he's not a poor sport, he's plays with heart and the loss hurts. Weren't any of you ever 12 or 13? So for the people who love to attack children and smack talk about kids, get a life!

I can't wait for the next time we play you and all the DD parents will be saying if you win " Revenge we finally got revenge." They have said it in the past and will do so in the future. You can't say that the parents are not cocky. If so then you are blinded by your loyalty. SO when you say it's about the kids make sure you say the same things to your parents.

Well you must not be an Express parent because DD doesn't need "revenge" with your team. I don't know what sideline you sit on, but I've never heard that.

Maybe you haven't been there long enough to see when they have loss but yes the parents have said it believe me. Maybe not you but trust me others have and will say it again.The shame of it is the express will have new players next year as all orgs do do so it won't be the same team that they beat

This is an asinine comment. EVERY parent on EVRY sideline cheers for their own team and chest pounding goes on, it's the nature of the beast. To allege that ONLY DD parents do that is not only laughable but delusional!!

But to say they are looking for "revenge" now that's hysterical! I've been with them a few years. The team has lost 2 games (before Sunday). So I'm not really sure why anyone would be talking about "revenge".

You simply sound like a person who is jealous of Phil and what he's built, let me guess, you live in E. Northport/Commack and have a PERSONAL ax to grind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sat and quietly watched this game yesterday. Who knew that 2019 lacrosse could be so exciting, and it could generate so much back and forth. It was a nail biter right up to the end. So I'll tip my hat to the Express 2019 Wolverines. Good game, well coached, and the team played quite well. Congratulations!
I by the way am an HDD 2019 Taylor parent. I show good sportsmanship, have integrity, and know that on any given day any team can win. This is not saying anything to take away from the Express win, but let's be real people, it's 7th grade lacrosse. If you're not there because you kid loves to play, there is no other reason for it.
If a kid cries at a loss, he's not a poor sport, he's plays with heart and the loss hurts. Weren't any of you ever 12 or 13? So for the people who love to attack children and smack talk about kids, get a life!

I can't wait for the next time we play you and all the DD parents will be saying if you win " Revenge we finally got revenge." They have said it in the past and will do so in the future. You can't say that the parents are not cocky. If so then you are blinded by your loyalty. SO when you say it's about the kids make sure you say the same things to your parents.

I've got to say, I posted the original comment congratulating Express and was nothing but kind and polite toward the Express. YET, you feel it is necessary to attack the parents on the sideline. Whatever happened to GRACIOUSLY accepting a compliment? Perhaps you should go back to kindergarten and learn your manners!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well you must not be an Express parent because DD doesn't need "revenge" with your team. I don't know what sideline you sit on, but I've never heard that.

Maybe you haven't been there long enough to see when they have loss but yes the parents have said it believe me. Maybe not you but trust me others have and will say it again.The shame of it is the express will have new players next year as all orgs do do so it won't be the same team that they beat

This is an asinine comment. EVERY parent on EVRY sideline cheers for their own team and chest pounding goes on, it's the nature of the beast. To allege that ONLY DD parents do that is not only laughable but delusional!!

But to say they are looking for "revenge" now that's hysterical! I've been with them a few years. The team has lost 2 games (before Sunday). So I'm not really sure why anyone would be talking about "revenge".

You simply sound like a person who is jealous of Phil and what he's built, let me guess, you live in E. Northport/Commack and have a PERSONAL ax to grind.

Cricket, Cricket guess you were right!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cricket, Cricket guess you were right!

Sorry I didn't have time to even check the site until now. I don't have the free time like you:). Don't know Phil and don't really have any grind with him. Ask some of your parents if they ever used the word revenge when they were playing a few years ago. If they say no they are lying that's a fact I was there. Your parents had stop watches during the games to keep the exact time. Maybe they still do ..You can't tell me that's not pathetic..Maybe you are the one. I haven't played you this year so I'm not sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CHEST POUNDING.LOL. Its the nature of the beast. That's funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it is funny. The funny thing is that the DD parents should learn from their kids. I know some of them and they act more mature then the parents. Hey does anybody know where ding dong is. Haven't heard from him. Maybe he is still upset. Great job by express and DD for putting on a show for all. Keep up the good work boys. LILax at its finest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to get off of the subject but does anyone have the Team Revolution web site. I know it was posted and I just want to not confuse myself with the LI rev. Site. Just want to see when they are having tryouts. I know it's early but just want to follow it up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it is funny. The funny thing is that the DD parents should learn from their kids. I know some of them and they act more mature then the parents. Hey does anybody know where ding dong is. Haven't heard from him. Maybe he is still upset. Great job by express and DD for putting on a show for all. Keep up the good work boys. LILax at its finest.

Actually, the funny thing is DD parents are no different then other parents. You have the good and the bad, just like on every team sideline. To deny that is pure lunacy!

Having children who play travel sports I sit and listen to crazy parents, pure nuts, and some really decent folks. They are mixed into every organization out there and that is the fact. So please don't pretend that only certain teams have parents with sideline issues.

And who the [lacrosse] is ding dong?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, the funny thing is DD parents are no different then other parents. You have the good and the bad, just like on every team sideline. To deny that is pure lunacy!

Having children who play travel sports I sit and listen to crazy parents, pure nuts, and some really decent folks. They are mixed into every organization out there and that is the fact. So please don't pretend that only certain teams have parents with sideline issues.

I agree. It seems as though the DD parent was in denial but aren't we all I guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They all start in September and all teams will be $ure to post their tryout times and locations.
BOTC is very good about getting the word out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"tough phil to swallow"...funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. It seems as though the DD parent was in denial but aren't we all I guess

BTW the above post saying DD parents are like every other parent was posted by a DD parent. The ones in denial here is the express parent claiming that ONLY DD parents have sideline antics…PLEASE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTW the above post saying DD parents are like every other parent was posted by a DD parent. The ones in denial here is the express parent claiming that ONLY DD parents have sideline antics…PLEASE!

No now you both can take the cake..LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"tough phil to swallow"…funny

Thanks for Express ing your thoughts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's your own organizations fault. Here we go again but now its a 91 parent. I got a great idea go to a team that is called an a team so that way you would not feel bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won NXT? 7th grade is only bracket not posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won NXT? 7th grade is only bracket not posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange wins championship. Dune Dawgs lost in quarterfinals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange wins championship. Dune Dawgs lost in quarterfinals.

Dune Dawgs lost in first playoff game, which happened to be quarterfinals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did they loss too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all non-long island teams were physically bigger - hate to beat a dead horse but when is US lacrosse going to at least make it fair for the kids that are not in high school yet. Seems like a simple solution would be to allow grades 9-12 to play by graduating year and grades 2-8 to play within a certain birthdate parameter that is similar to hockey and soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea but then the LI parents who hold their kids back in school or 4th grade won't have an advantage and that would be fair to the crazy parents who leave their kids back for lacrosse. Have a little consideration for the nut jobs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did they loss too?

Who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all non-long island teams were physically bigger - hate to beat a dead horse but when is US lacrosse going to at least make it fair for the kids that are not in high school yet. Seems like a simple solution would be to allow grades 9-12 to play by graduating year and grades 2-8 to play within a certain birthdate parameter that is similar to hockey and soccer.

Thank goodness. Entirely too much time has gone by before a Long Island poster complained about the size of the competition in an event won by a Long Island team. Complain to your organization and stop entering grade-based tournaments. Stick with U13. HDD can even go U13B if they'd like. I doubt 91 complained. You know why??? They're good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Unless and until parents and organizations get behind this and demand it it's not going to happen. Spoke at length with one of the owners of NXT he agrees wholeheartedly.
Saw HEADstrong players leaving the 2019 field to play at the 2018 field. A parent heard one of the HEADstrong parents "reminding" the players that they were in 7th grade at the 2019 game… HUMMM Sounds fishy to me!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they are good and Im glad they beat the team that they beat . So to the Large Coach you still lost even with your older boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you must be a rocket scientist - this is from US Lacrosse web site -

U13:
All players must be 12 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition. It is recommended that when multiple teams exist within a program, the program should consider physical size, skill, and maturity when organizing teams.

So if you do the math, no kid should be 14 as of this past weekend, and we all know that wasn't the case in the 2019 brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That freedom red team were no way 12 and 13 yr old boys. I'm saying at least 4 or 5 kids were 14 and 15 on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HDD Lost to Headstrong North 2019 8 to 4
Who did they loss too?

Who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you must be a rocket scientist - this is from US Lacrosse web site -

U13:
All players must be 12 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition. It is recommended that when multiple teams exist within a program, the program should consider physical size, skill, and maturity when organizing teams.

So if you do the math, no kid should be 14 as of this past weekend, and we all know that wasn't the case in the 2019 brackets.

You're reading US Lacrosse rules for U13. This was not a U13 tournament. It was for 7th grade or 2019 players. Nowhere does it state that this was a U13 tournament. The US Lacrosse age rules don't apply in a grade-based tournament. As stated before, blame your own club if you want to whine about it. Clubs know which tournaments are grade-based and which are age-based.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Revolution won the Bulldog Tournament this past weekend. The competition wasn't that good to be honest but they did what they had to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to a local team from Philly area. Decent. Big.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's whiny bs. Headstrong team was big. But didn't figure into they'd game. And they did not have players playing for they'd older team as well. Get over it DD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's whiny bs. Headstrong team was big. But didn't figure into they'd game. And they did not have players playing for they'd older team as well. Get over it DD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if they did play for the 2018 team, they're allowed. Read the tournament rules. No one other than the losers care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could the Dads from revolution please stop with the self promotion. We get it . You are a new team from an old club and trying to get your name out . Yes I saw the post asking about when tryouts are. Very clever. Next year try to go to better tournaments and maybe beat a few good teams and people will take notice. Please dont take offense to this post it is not meant to offend just my opinion. If you think about it I think that you will agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Could the Dads from revolution please stop with the self promotion. We get it . You are a new team from an old club and trying to get your name out . Yes I saw the post asking about when tryouts are. Very clever. Next year try to go to better tournaments and maybe beat a few good teams and people will take notice. Please dont take offense to this post it is not meant to offend just my opinion. If you think about it I think that you will agree. [/quote.

Don't be offended ..if you were talking about my team how could you not be offended...I just looked to see when they asked about tryouts. it was a few weeks ago ..only other post I saw was that they won the Bulldog championship...my son played with them a few years ago...Good for them trying to start something up..They have lost kids over the years but still compete..give them
Credit...why would your opinion matter ..I hope your son is not playing on my
Sons team...if so my guess is we have never had a conversation or you never mentioned it to me..Sorry just my opinion dont be offended

Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard