BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 128 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 18's win Young Gunz.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who one 2019s????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A very impressive Dukes team won the 2019 division. Dukes and 91 Orange are the two best 2019 teams I have seen this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Dukes won the 2019 with Madlax coming in 2nd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice Young Gunz event hosted by crabs. Lots of good competition and impressed with the number of college coaches watching the 2018 games. Saw Maryland, Princeton, Penn, Loyola, Michigan and Hopkins coaches.

That is quite a progression from their attitude toward 2017s. Last Summer they at least faked indifference toward recruiting 8th graders. Petro would recruit at a U-11 tournament if he had the time.

Starsia there on Saturday day also. Good tournament, good competition

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who one 2019s????

Dukes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who one 2019s????

This post tells you all you need to know about Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and your commit lives up to when people say lacrosse people are stuck up and there S_ _ t does not stink.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice Young Gunz event hosted by crabs. Lots of good competition and impressed with the number of college coaches watching the 2018 games. Saw Maryland, Princeton, Penn, Loyola, Michigan and Hopkins coaches.

That is quite a progression from their attitude toward 2017s. Last Summer they at least faked indifference toward recruiting 8th graders. Petro would recruit at a U-11 tournament if he had the time.

All I have to say is Holy Cow, these coaches are recruiting 7th & 8th graders now? This is lunacy. How can kids at this age not feel all the worst kinds of stress and esteem issues they don't deserve or be able to handle. This just became a sport parents should seriously consider getting their kids away from. At these ages the kids should be learning skill, sportsmanship and having fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Petro has two kids playing U11.
It amazes me how quiet he is at the games as a spectator as compared to the way he is coaching his Hopkins team

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and your commit lives up to when people say lacrosse people are stuck up and there S_ _ t does not stink.

"their", not "there. LOL @ Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It amazes me how quiet he is at the games as a spectator as compared to the way he is coaching his Hopkins team[/quote]

most good coaches are quiet in same situation

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously a Long Island parent...go back to complaining
about holdbacks or bad refs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doz guys ain't playin at da right age and da freakin refs
keep bustin our chops. Fugetaboutit, we ain't playin
in Baltimore no more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously a Long Island parent...go back to complaining
about holdbacks or bad refs.

Ironically, we still beat your stinky crab buts despite your shenanigans. Ha!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What an amazing pick up BUFFY... Someone made a typo. Now go hold your kid back another year. How many times does he take the same classes? Hold on is that the phone??? Maybe it's Petro, he heard your son is now an 18yo sophomore. Nope, just another wrong number... Sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please keep up the daily crying about kids who are holdbacks. It's great entertainment reading these posts from Long Island dads who having nothing else better to do.

And it wasn't a typo - it's indicative of the level of education (or lack therof) prevalent on STRONG ISLAND.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please keep up the daily crying about kids who are holdbacks. It's great entertainment reading these posts from Long Island dads who having nothing else better to do.

And it wasn't a typo - it's indicative of the level of education (or lack therof) prevalent on STRONG ISLAND.

Talk is cheap Ryan. Get off chat boards, do age based teams instead of grades and let's see who is better. Wouldn't it be nice to beat down strong island straight up age matched and then beat that chest? Get some fight big dog.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk is cheap Ryan. Get off chat boards, do age based teams instead of grades and let's see who is better. Wouldn't it be nice to beat down strong island straight up age matched and then beat that chest? Get some fight big dog.

Crabs would still attract the biggest, fastest and strongest, whether it be age based or grade based...go cry somewhere else

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk is cheap Ryan. Get off chat boards, do age based teams instead of grades and let's see who is better. Wouldn't it be nice to beat down strong island straight up age matched and then beat that chest? Get some fight big dog. [/quote]

Crabs would still attract the biggest, fastest and strongest, whether it be age based or grade based...go cry somewhere else [/quote]

No crying. Do an age based tournament. If you are the biggest, fastest and strongest you have nothing to fear, and LI will have nothing to say after. Talk is cheap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in Baltimore no more.

Baltimore is a third rate city at best...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in Baltimore no more.

Baltimore is a third rate city at best...

A line has been crossed now. Baltimore is easily a second rate city.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs would still attract the biggest, fastest and strongest, whether it be age based or grade based...go cry somewhere else [/quote]

No crying. Do an age based tournament. If you are the biggest, fastest and strongest you have nothing to fear, and LI will have nothing to say after. Talk is cheap. [/quote]

Problem is even with your overage thugs, you can't win a freakin championship! Beat down by LI, over and over! Sad for you.

NY= The Empire State

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Google should invent a translator for these posts. I swear you guys from Long Island speak a completely different language. I can't believe you allow the public school system there to produce so many adults incapable of carrying on a coherent conversation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Urban Dictionary

Long Island

The armpit of New [lacrosse] State. Most residents pretend they are from the city, then go to the city and don't know the Bronx from the Battery.
The Bronx is up and the Battery's down...Long Islanders get the [lacrosse] out of my town!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Urban Dictionary

Long Island

The armpit of New [lacrosse] State. Most residents pretend they are from the city, then go to the city and don't know the Bronx from the Battery.
The Bronx is up and the Battery's down...Long Islanders get the [lacrosse] out of my town!

Luckily, we don't have to pretend to beat you at lax! Better beaches, better city, better lax, what more can you want?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I was at UVa it seemed like a foreign language. Luuuunnnngggaayyyllluuunnnddd. Oh my god, what an awesome chicken cutlet sandwich! Deli sandwiches are high end stuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island dads are the TOUGHEST GUYS ON THE INTERNET!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And their kids are the toughest guys on the LAX FIELD. SCORES DON'T LIE! Try again!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles, Crush, Igloo! What's up Fairyland?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by uAnonymous

Only the ones who had no balls in high school or college to play sports. So now they are living thru their kids..they know all about lax and their kid is the star.lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I was at UVa it seemed like a foreign language. Luuuunnnngggaayyyllluuunnnddd. Oh my god, what an awesome chicken cutlet sandwich! Deli sandwiches are high end stuff.

When I was a player at UVA, I was amazed how entitled the southern private school boys thought they were. I'd rather have my Long Island accent than be a pretentious tool.
Your fellow entitled private school boy sure made the lax program and University proud a few years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It amazes me how quiet he is at the games as a spectator as compared to the way he is coaching his Hopkins team

Hopkins can recruit kids early, because they can get any of their top recruits in regardless if they are below average students. It has always been that way. While the majority of their players are very solid students, they can get anyone, I mean anyone in if they are a top recruit. If you want a good laugh, ask their head coach what his SAT score was when he got in. Nobody would ask, and if you did I assume you wouldn't get the truth. He was the best player at his position coming out of high school, so academic qualifications didn't matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It amazes me how quiet he is at the games as a spectator as compared to the way he is coaching his Hopkins team [/quote]
Hopkins can recruit kids early, because they can get any of their top recruits in regardless if they are below average students. It has always been that way. While the majority of their players are very solid students, they can get anyone, I mean anyone in if they are a top recruit. If you want a good laugh, ask their head coach what his SAT score was when he got in. Nobody would ask, and if you did I assume you wouldn't get the truth. He was the best player at his position coming out of high school, so academic qualifications didn't matter. [/quote]

That is true. Lacrosse is the only sport that matters at Hop, and I think was and might still be the only sport they play D1 in. Hop has always been notorious for letting all academic standards waive away for the lacrosse recruits. Shockingly, Princeton was like that in the 1990s - early 2000s until the school administration said no more to Tierney. Then Tierney went to a bad academic school in a cool place to live in order to keep going at a high level. Princeton is trying to make it work with higher academic standards, but Bates has struggled and also apparently has one more year to win or else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wait. institutions of higher learning lower their admissions standards for exceptional athletes? who knew?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wait. institutions of higher learning lower their admissions standards for exceptional athletes? who knew?

Only a few schools do for lacrosse. A few schools are just easy to get into anyways like Towsons and Denvers. Bottom line is lacrosse is a third tier sport to most athletic departments. I know for a fact that the only Ivy that allows a lot of slack for lacrosse is Cornell. At the others you'd better be a great student.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When I was a player at UVA, I was amazed how entitled the southern private school boys thought they were. I'd rather have my Long Island accent than be a pretentious tool.
Your fellow entitled private school boy sure made the lax program and University proud a few years ago.

I agree, there are a few tough kids, but most are pretty boys with stupid haircuts and dumb accents (worse than south shore/suffolk county long island accents).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you will as there is no reasoning with the LIers on these boards but the MidAtlantic must be doing something right - LI has sky high property taxes for an overcrowded region and a postage stamp of property while the Mid Atlantic continues to enjoy a different way of life for a fraction of the cost while proportionately sending more kids per capita to great lacrosse colleges.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you will as there is no reasoning with the LIers on these boards but the MidAtlantic must be doing something right - LI has sky high property taxes for an overcrowded region and a postage stamp of property while the Mid Atlantic continues to enjoy a different way of life for a fraction of the cost while proportionately sending more kids per capita to great lacrosse colleges.

Yes, some valid points, but you still live in Maryland.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go ahead and try to change the subject. We still beat you!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 128 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard