BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did the terps or wolverines beat hdd ?

Seriously, You are asking that question!

How about ask what Laxa2shits team played 2019. Not the same as a few weeks ago?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 2019 Wolverines - not Terps - who beat DD. Great games today. Wolverines took the AA championship, winning over Laxachusets in Final 7-5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But this was the one and only time they played eachother this year and Express won. Stop living in the past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, because that ONE kid plays goalie, attack, middie and defense. Give me a break, one kid doesn't make a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the game I think the DD kids were tired Taylor did not sub enough he kept going to his go to kids and they looked tired. I think just for this one day Taylor was out coached.

Maybe because express had 12 coaches and maybe the president on the sideline and Taylor really has no other coaches but himself. It shows you how bad the express wanted to win, seriously I have never seen so many people on a sideline before and some of the regular coaches weren't even able to coach. But it worked.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe because the 2 best kids play on another team and played too many games in a weekend. That great coach wins with ONE team that has kids from another team. He coaches anoher team in that org and they dont win anything

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the terps or wolverines beat hdd ?

Seriously, You are asking that question!

How about ask what Laxa2shits team played 2019. Not the same as a few weeks ago?

Heard they have tryouts every week, to see who goes where...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to the express terps. you are now the best 2019 team.when is your next tournament?your opponents are now in line to be the best all they have to do is beat you.hey hdd tough phil to swallow!good run but all good things have to end

Who says it's the end? Did [lacrosse] freeze over and our boys can no longer play lax. HDD 2019 Taylor has won championships at the last 14 tournaments they have played in, during that time they lost 1 YES 1 game. They have faced express wolves 6 YES SIX times during that time and won FIVE times. So TODAY express played a better game, winning by 1 point literally in the final second. So congratulations to the express, it must feel good to beat a team that has beaten you so many times.

Sleep well tonight PP…........

Who's PP ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me know what the next few tournaments are for the express . I would like to enter my team in their tournaments since they seem to be peaking. I would like to challenge them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to the express terps. you are now the best 2019 team.when is your next tournament?your opponents are now in line to be the best all they have to do is beat you.hey hdd tough phil to swallow!good run but all good things have to end

Who says it's the end? Did [lacrosse] freeze over and our boys can no longer play lax. HDD 2019 Taylor has won championships at the last 14 tournaments they have played in, during that time they lost 1 YES 1 game. They have faced express wolves 6 YES SIX times during that time and won FIVE times. So TODAY express played a better game, winning by 1 point literally in the final second. So congratulations to the express, it must feel good to beat a team that has beaten you so many times.

Who's PP ??

Lets be honest ..If 91 didn't win most of the face-offs against us a few weeks ago we would have beat them. I know it's part of the game but it looks like we are in the top two teams...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you really just say that? Didn't they beat you 12-4? Hopefully you were kidding.

Who's PP ??

Lets be honest ..If 91 didn't win most of the face-offs against us a few weeks ago we would have beat them. I know it's part of the game but it looks like we are in the top two teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's PP ??

Please stop. You are not an Express Parent. 91 is a very good team and even if we had done better at the X we would not have won that game.

Go stir another pot. We don't care about DD's and we don't care about 91 we care about our boys and our team. We are happy and we try to play the best competition possible. We win some and we lose some we compete and get better and we do not look at the past. The future is bright and the boys will continue to develop and compete with the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Express. Im sure it was a great game. Many people know the history of one of the Express coaches and the DD. But lets be honest in the last three years the Express team has struggled to win any tournaments so I guess this one should be celebrated a bit . Enjoy it . Tryouts are around the corner. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me know what the next few tournaments are for the express . I would like to enter my team in their tournaments since they seem to be peaking. I would like to challenge them.

Their schedule is on the website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you a tough guy ? You come on here anonymous and want to challenge them. Call the director and ask to play. I'm sure they would accommodate you. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's PP ??

Surprised.... "a tough Phil to swallow" didn't get caught by Botc. That was not a type O. Grow up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL !!!

Who's PP ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you a tough guy ? You come on here anonymous and want to challenge them. Call the director and ask to play. I'm sure they would accommodate you. Good luck.

What is this about a tough guy??? All I asked is when there next tournament is?.Trying to enter the tournament where one of the best teams are in. I don't see anything on the website unless I am reading it wrong. Please let me know. Why would I tell you who I am so your kids can come gunning for my team. WHo are you??????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Express. However people have talked about a "lefty from CT" was he there cause people have said he is there best player? Could they have beaten the DD without there best? just wondering..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is this about a tough guy??? All I asked is when there next tournament is?.Trying to enter the tournament where one of the best teams are in. I don't see anything on the website unless I am reading it wrong. Please let me know. Why would I tell you who I am so your kids can come gunning for my team. WHo are you??????

Express 2019 Wolverines are supposedly done for the season. The had a very good season. They came in first at their last tournament, Second at LI Laxfest. agreeably third in another. The scrimmaged and challenged their boys. You cant win them all but they did pretty good in the process.

Enjoy your summer. My son was happy to have played against them and I was happy I to have the pleasure of watching them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The lefty from Ct was playing in a tourmament on LI this weekend. He missed this win over the HDD and Laxachusetts. One player does not make any team a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2019 Wolverines are supposedly done for the season. The had a very good season. They came in first at their last tournament, Second at LI Laxfest. agreeably third in another. The scrimmaged and challenged their boys. You cant win them all but they did pretty good in the process.

Enjoy your summer. My son was happy to have played against them and I was happy I to have the pleasure of watching them play.

Are you serious. Done for the summer. The summer just began two weeks ago. Finished playing fourth of July weekend seems kind of odd. Are all the teams done already. I hope they add in a few more. I guess it frees the coaches up for the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure they are not done. No one finishes up this early. How can the kids get better if they are not playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The lefty from Ct was playing in a tourmament on LI this weekend. He missed this win over the HDD and Laxachusetts. One player does not make any team a team.

Makes you wonder if they really need him at all if they beat the DD without him. Sometimes teams click a little different or maybe kids stepped up. I wasn't there so I am not sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sat and quietly watched this game yesterday. Who knew that 2019 lacrosse could be so exciting, and it could generate so much back and forth. It was a nail biter right up to the end. So I'll tip my hat to the Express 2019 Wolverines. Good game, well coached, and the team played quite well. Congratulations!
I by the way am an HDD 2019 Taylor parent. I show good sportsmanship, have integrity, and know that on any given day any team can win. This is not saying anything to take away from the Express win, but let's be real people, it's 7th grade lacrosse. If you're not there because you kid loves to play, there is no other reason for it.
If a kid cries at a loss, he's not a poor sport, he's plays with heart and the loss hurts. Weren't any of you ever 12 or 13? So for the people who love to attack children and smack talk about kids, get a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's PP ??

Surprised.... "a tough Phil to swallow" didn't get caught by Botc. That was not a type O. Grow up!

Maybe YOU should "grow up" if you've got something to say, say it and remove your anonymity!
You talking about Phil Polo the owner of hdd?
Get over yourself DB!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great comment. As a parent of a 2019 Wolverine player, it was great to see 2 great games on Sunday vs HDD and Laxachusetts. And while parents post some angry comments, I saw my kid talking to kids on the other team and just enjoying the competition and really enjoying playing with his teammates. The team has played together since the fall and had the pleasure of playing 91, Dukes, Laxachusetts, the Crabs, HDD, Recon, Etc. and for the most part if they played every team ten times. most likely we'd be 5-5 against everyone. Goes to show the level of athlete out there, even in 7th grade, where we all know the kid can be anywhere from 13 to 15 in some cases. It's really a great age group and I can't wait to enjoy the competition for the next few summers. Our Summer Season is over. Now they can attend a couple of camps to hone their skills and actually relax and heal for football season. I know that's another forum site!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's PP ??

Maybe YOU should "grow up" if you've got something to say, say it and remove your anonymity!
You talking about Phil Polo the owner of hdd?
Get over yourself DB!

I wrote the "Surprised" note. That "grow up" comment was not a knock on BOTC but to the "adult" poster that had to include the name as a pun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you have such a hard on for Phil?

Because he cares about the kids
Because he is honest with parents on where their kid belongs
Because he wants HDD to be like a extended family
Because he wants the best training for his organization
Because he keeps the prices reasonable for parents
Because he wants to develop all the kids into respectable adults
And once again because he cares about the kids. Move on no one is perfect and you will never keep everyone happy or like everyone you meet, but Phil truly cares about the kids and that is what it is about.

Mc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sat and quietly watched this game yesterday. Who knew that 2019 lacrosse could be so exciting, and it could generate so much back and forth. It was a nail biter right up to the end. So I'll tip my hat to the Express 2019 Wolverines. Good game, well coached, and the team played quite well. Congratulations!
I by the way am an HDD 2019 Taylor parent. I show good sportsmanship, have integrity, and know that on any given day any team can win. This is not saying anything to take away from the Express win, but let's be real people, it's 7th grade lacrosse. If you're not there because you kid loves to play, there is no other reason for it.
If a kid cries at a loss, he's not a poor sport, he's plays with heart and the loss hurts. Weren't any of you ever 12 or 13? So for the people who love to attack children and smack talk about kids, get a life!

I can't wait for the next time we play you and all the DD parents will be saying if you win " Revenge we finally got revenge." They have said it in the past and will do so in the future. You can't say that the parents are not cocky. If so then you are blinded by your loyalty. SO when you say it's about the kids make sure you say the same things to your parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't wait for the next time we play you and all the DD parents will be saying if you win " Revenge we finally got revenge." They have said it in the past and will do so in the future. You can't say that the parents are not cocky. If so then you are blinded by your loyalty. SO when you say it's about the kids make sure you say the same things to your parents.

Well you must not be an Express parent because DD doesn't need "revenge" with your team. I don't know what sideline you sit on, but I've never heard that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great comment. As a parent of a 2019 Wolverine player, it was great to see 2 great games on Sunday vs HDD and Laxachusetts. And while parents post some angry comments, I saw my kid talking to kids on the other team and just enjoying the competition and really enjoying playing with his teammates. The team has played together since the fall and had the pleasure of playing 91, Dukes, Laxachusetts, the Crabs, HDD, Recon, Etc. and for the most part if they played every team ten times. most likely we'd be 5-5 against everyone. Goes to show the level of athlete out there, even in 7th grade, where we all know the kid can be anywhere from 13 to 15 in some cases. It's really a great age group and I can't wait to enjoy the competition for the next few summers. Our Summer Season is over. Now they can attend a couple of camps to hone their skills and actually relax and heal for football season. I know that's another forum site!

Very well said! Eloquently stated!

Perhaps focusing on the great games can somehow become contagious, instead of the infantile need to bash everyone else at every turn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2019 team can all attend their head coaches camp which is held in Riverhead this week at a cost of $295 per kid for the session

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well you must not be an Express parent because DD doesn't need "revenge" with your team. I don't know what sideline you sit on, but I've never heard that.

Maybe you haven't been there long enough to see when they have loss but yes the parents have said it believe me. Maybe not you but trust me others have and will say it again.The shame of it is the express will have new players next year as all orgs do do so it won't be the same team that they beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which player(s) for the Express play well? The Lefty #17 wasn't there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you read ? How can you not see "tournaments " an then click on 2019. Please, if your not 91 or HDD , then I doubt anyone is " gunning " for your team. Enjoy the summer hunting down Express . Also I'm sure most tournaments are closed for registration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you care what players played well ? Are you their parent ? Both teams , all the kids played well. It was a very good game , with few mistakes . Clean play but physical. Looks like both teams didn't go deep into the subs , but it was a playoff game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which player(s) for the Express play well? The Lefty #17 wasn't there?

Stop with the pointing out players this leads down a slippery slope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you read ? How can you not see "tournaments " an then click on 2019. Please, if your not 91 or HDD , then I doubt anyone is " gunning " for your team. Enjoy the summer hunting down Express . Also I'm sure most tournaments are closed for registration.

Your right they are done for the summer or spring/early summer..WHy do they call these summer leagues.They play half their tournaments in the cold and the others when the weather just starts to get nice. Not just express either but ending 4th of July weekend is a disgrace and insult for the organizations and parents

Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard