BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Igloo parent! My son has gotten training since November, played in 12 winter indoor league games, 14 winter indoor practices, 25 - 35 outdoor practices, and a lot of extras that is all included in the program and including over 6 tournaments. All included. If we are judging programs, then judge them on how much better your son gets throughout the program. And in my case, my son has gotten better; a lot better. And in the end if he is having fun; which he is having a blast, and getting better at the game he loves, then I see that as a win, win.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MDlaxer
Dbacks 2022 wins philly showdown.

Apparently Philly has a way to go in lacrosse. Closest game was a 14-5 win over Mesa Fresh Fever 2022.

There is talent in Philly but that diamonback team moves the ball like no other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently Philly has a way to go in lacrosse. Closest game was a 14-5 win over Mesa Fresh Fever 2022.

There is talent in Philly but that diamonback team moves the ball like no other.

They are really good, but they didn't make it to NPYLL championship game during the regular season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are really good, but they didn't make it to NPYLL championship game during the regular season.

And lost to Smash at Beach Lax a few weeks back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost to a 2021 breakers team in npyll playoffs and lost to Smash by one at the beach losing every face off. If Dbacks played Smash 10 times Dbacks would win 8 games every team has an off day. We coming to LI next year tells what the best tournament up there to enter and we will be there

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost to a 2021 breakers team in npyll playoffs and lost to Smash by one at the beach losing every face off. If Dbacks played Smash 10 times Dbacks would win 8 games every team has an off day. We coming to LI next year tells what the best tournament up there to enter and we will be there

If this, if that, because this, because that, blah blah blah. Come to LI LaxFest next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Laxfest - Smash, United, 32, Igloo, Express and 20 other 2022 teams will be there. Hope you can make.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Laxfest - Smash, United, 32, Igloo, Express and 20 other 2022 teams will be there. Hope you can make.

Diamondbacks are the equivalent of smash on LI. If we can all agree that smash is by far the best team, then I can assure you that nobody will give diamondbacks real competition other than smash. No disrespect, igloo, united and team LI are all decent teams but diamondbacks is a different level.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
What is the dates of laxfest 2015 on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the dates of laxfest 2015 on LI.

It's usually the third weekend in June.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are going to play up, then play in the A division. Winning in the B division isn't as impressive as it sounds. Smash can't win the championship in the A so they play the B. They are a very good team, but they want the t-shirts and the picture showing that they won. Youth sports has become a business at the expense of our kids !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If you are going to play up, then play in the A division. Winning in the B division isn't as impressive as it sounds. Smash can't win the championship in the A so they play the B. They are a very good team, but they want the t-shirts and the picture showing that they won. Youth sports has become a business at the expense of our kids !!

Really?? How did they do at Pro Player playing 5th grade "A", or up at Yale playing 5th/6th grade "A", or at JDRF playing 5th grade "A"? You have no clue what you are talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't speak for pro-player but the Yale bowl is so so and I am sure they picked who they wanted to play in the JDRF. I don't disagree that Smash is a good team just don't make a big deal out of playing up when the competition isn't that strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Can't speak for pro-player but the Yale bowl is so so and I am sure they picked who they wanted to play in the JDRF. I don't disagree that Smash is a good team just don't make a big deal out of playing up when the competition isn't that strong.

The point is that those 9/10 year olds are constantly challenged playing whoever is put in front of them. Icon Orange, Garden City 5th grade A, all 5th grade express teams etc. Its funny how it wasn't an issue when the lost to wildcats at laxclash last year in a year up B division. Worry about your own team and for the record the T-Shirts looks great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not worried about my team at all. Just don't want to read about how great you think your team is. My guess is your the parent setting up the BBQ and tent so the coaches pick your son to be on the team next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not worried about my team at all. Just don't want to read about how great you think your team is. My guess is your the parent setting up the BBQ and tent so the coaches pick your son to be on the team next year.

'You're'. The word is 'you're'.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually idiot, you're wrong, the prior poster used the write word. Your is to show possession as in your team. You're is short for you are. I have no dog in the fight in the overall debate but if you're going to correct someone at least know what you're talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually idiot, you're wrong, the prior poster used the write word. Your is to show possession as in your team. You're is short for you are. I have no dog in the fight in the overall debate but if you're going to correct someone at least know what you're talking about.

Hey Einstein it's right not write

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um, the word is 'right' not 'write'. And in the previous post, the poster wrote 'My guess is your the parent...'. 'You're' would be the correct usage in that case.

And I'm the idiot?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um, the word is 'right' not 'write'. And in the previous post, the poster wrote 'My guess is your the parent...'. 'You're' would be the correct usage in that case.

And I'm the idiot?

This is a Lax blog correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on man. if you're going to make a comment like that you gotta be sure with your own grammar!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what the schedule is for NXT Cup next weekend? I'd like to know what teams are playing in the 4th grade "A" division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the teams

fl$
2022 Freedom
Bandits
Chosen Lacrosse Club
Evolve Elite
Fever Blue
Fever Orange
HDD woods
Jesters A & B
Outlaws
NE Storm
PA Roughriders
Red Devil Select
91 Smash & United
Igloo
Team LI U 10 Red & White
Trashcan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the teams

fl$
2022 Freedom
Bandits
Chosen Lacrosse Club
Evolve Elite
Fever Blue
Fever Orange
HDD woods
Jesters A & B
Outlaws
NE Storm
PA Roughriders
Red Devil Select
91 Smash & United
Igloo
Team LI U 10 Red & White
Trashcan

Smash wins easy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the teams

fl$
2022 Freedom
Bandits
Chosen Lacrosse Club
Evolve Elite
Fever Blue
Fever Orange
HDD woods
Jesters A & B
Outlaws
NE Storm
PA Roughriders
Red Devil Select
91 Smash & United
Igloo
Team LI U 10 Red & White
Trashcan

Smash wins easy

NO WAY!!! TLI WHITE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the teams

fl$
2022 Freedom
Bandits
Chosen Lacrosse Club
Evolve Elite
Fever Blue
Fever Orange
HDD woods
Jesters A & B
Outlaws
NE Storm
PA Roughriders
Red Devil Select
91 Smash & United
Igloo
Team LI U 10 Red & White
Trashcan

Smash wins easy

NO WAY!!! TLI WHITE

TLI White (champs)
United 2nd
Smash 3rd
Evolve Elite 4th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's actually hilarious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find historical, United is not in the same league as Smash!!! I think Smash is still the top dog but think is possible Team Long Island white beats them. Both are top notch teams, the cream of the crop here on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find historical, United is not in the same league as Smash!!! I think Smash is still the top dog but think is possible Team Long Island white beats them. Both are top notch teams, the cream of the crop here on Long Island.

Gotta respect team LI as the only age based org. If smash went u10 they aren't in top 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta respect team LI as the only age based org. If smash went u10 they aren't in top 3

I love the fact that they organize by age and don't care what everyone else thinks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't smash both U-10 and all 4th grade? If so, then doesn't Team LI have the advantage by taking 5th graders who qualify as U-10?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't smash both U-10 and all 4th grade? If so, then doesn't Team LI have the advantage by taking 5th graders who qualify as U-10?

hey are U-10 and next year will be U-11 and will play in the nationals which actually checks. They have played and won multiple tournaments where US Lacrosse numbers and rosters were required.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you just write historical?? Now that's hysterical !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse cares, just not dumb tournaments who run things by grade even though everyone knows of the hold backs and 11 year old 4th graders that play or the nut jobs who get their kids left back in 4th grade for lacrosse. Absolute insanity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse cares, just not dumb tournaments who run things by grade even though everyone knows of the hold backs and 11 year old 4th graders that play or the nut jobs who get their kids left back in 4th grade for lacrosse. Absolute insanity

Holdbacks???? That is crazy. I want my kids out of the house as fast as humanly possible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No 11 year olds on Smash. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No 11 year olds on Smash. Fact.

I have no knowledge one way or another but are you suggesting that they are not a U-10 compliant team and therefore if they kept their team intact next year they could not play in the U-11 nationals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess half of Igloo will have to disband at 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess half of Igloo will have to disband at 2022.

Igloo 2022 is both U10 and all 4th graders with the exception of a 3rd grader.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all going down to Philly this weekend for NXT.

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard