BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,558
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush blows out teams at young guns today. Express lost to Crabs. Championship tomorrow will most likely be Crush/Crabs. Look like Express gets to avoid another spanking!

What a [lacrosse] you are...

Actually, if Express wins its opening round playoff game tomorrow morning it will play Crush.

The Express Terps lost in the first round of the playoffs to Sweet Lax.
Titanium lost in the playoffs to Leading Edge from Jersey at Mitchell Field.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost to sweetlax are in loser bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I were in the Express program i'd be outraged that the Terps are supplementing their roster with player(s) outside the prgram for the tournament this weekend and not sourcing from the Wolverines or just going with what they have...

I guess it didn't work. They came in 5th place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I were in the Express program i'd be outraged that the Terps are supplementing their roster with player(s) outside the prgram for the tournament this weekend and not sourcing from the Wolverines or just going with what they have...

I guess it didn't work. They came in 5th place.

Crush beat Looneys in the final 15-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Crush did it last week. Out-sourced from Legacy. Then they whined last week when they got beat down by Laxachusettes because they had older players, and then they play this weekend in a 2020 bracket with how many hold-backs? Seems kind of hypocritical.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So curious who you think hold backs are on CrushPS- Boys want to eat. For the record, Last weekend Crush played a Team of hold backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any results from Mitchell field

Leading Edge from New Jersey won 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Crush did it last week. Out-sourced from Legacy. Then they whined last week when they got beat down by Laxachusettes because they had older players, and then they play this weekend in a 2020 bracket with how many hold-backs? Seems kind of hypocritical.

Both Crush and Express Terps qualified for U11 Dicks TOC with birth certificates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. That ought to shut em up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both Crush and Express Terps qualified for U11 Dicks TOC with birth certificates.

If the Terps had some "new" players to help this weekend and came in 5th place, who will their coach try to get to help them next?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush blows out teams at young guns today. Express lost to Crabs. Championship tomorrow will most likely be Crush/Crabs. Look like Express gets to avoid another spanking!

Actually, if Express wins its opening round playoff game tomorrow morning it will play Crush.

why did Express lose? I thought they were the clear 2nd best. They lost to two teams in MD. What's going on with them? Crush blew everyone out as usual

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our team did not have to show birth certificates for the [lacrosse] TOC, so not sure why these two teams had to! Just wondering, maybe you are just assuming...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So curious who you think hold backs are on CrushPS- Boys want to eat. For the record, Last weekend Crush played a Team of hold backs.

Isn't the coaches son a hold back? I heard he was not only held back once, but twice? Is that true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our team did not have to show birth certificates for the [lacrosse] TOC, so not sure why these two teams had to! Just wondering, maybe you are just assuming...

Not sure why you didn't, everyone else had to submit it- as did we- it's was on the site and there were some issues with kids out of state that didn't qualify age wise for their team. Maybe your club has your son's on file already. The tourney made this a big deal this year and I think it is great. I hope to see more tourneys do so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why did Express lose? I thought they were the clear 2nd best. They lost to two teams in MD. What's going on with them? Crush blew everyone out as usual

F/O cost them that game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of good competition at the Young Guns tournament. Crush heads and shoulders above the 2020 competition, after them it's a toss up. This weekend showed that any of the other teams could win or lose any given game - Express beat Rising Sons, Rising Sons beat Crabs, Looney's beat Crabs, NH Tomahawks beat Looney's, Express beat Tomahawks...

Crush not bigger or faster than the other teams, but their hard work and tenacity/aggression pays off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titanium are a good b team why bring them into discussion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

F/O cost them that game.

Crush is good for their age but we saw what happened when teams get physical with them at laxfest. They fold pretty quick , so the best way to beat them is to be physical if you can

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really! They played a great game and lost by only 2 goals to a team with kids that were 2 years older then them. Didn't fold at all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why you didn't, everyone else had to submit it- as did we- it's was on the site and there were some issues with kids out of state that didn't qualify age wise for their team. Maybe your club has your son's on file already. The tourney made this a big deal this year and I think it is great. I hope to see more tourneys do so.

That is true, I believe our club does have it on file, that would explain why we didn't have to give one!! And, I totally agree, I think more tournaments need to do this!! It would be way safer for everyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really! They played a great game and lost by only 2 goals to a team with kids that were 2 years older then them. Didn't fold at all!

Sorry your right they just faded as the game went on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is the youngest on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about the Team 91 Crush here? The coach's son? you are saying that he is the youngest on team? That doesn't mean he wasn't held back. (twice) I heard they always advertise him as a "4th" grader, but at his age he should actually be a 6th grader. That really seems a bit much, if that is indeed true...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F/O coost them the game because when you cheat it gets noticed out of state. Saw that kid play only way he wins is by cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titanium are a good b team why bring them into discussion

They lost in semis in the A bracket and won the Lehigh Tournament. Why all the hostility towards Titanium Mr S..
Crush is still the best if that makes you feel better. Sheesh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F/O coost them the game because when you cheat it gets noticed out of state. Saw that kid play only way he wins is by cheating.

Who are you talking about? Sounds like someones making excuses for a poor performance. Its called being a sore loser. it happens, get over it and move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about the Team 91 Crush here? The coach's son? you are saying that he is the youngest on team? That doesn't mean he wasn't held back. (twice) I heard they always advertise him as a "4th" grader, but at his age he should actually be a 6th grader. That really seems a bit much, if that is indeed true...

Who cares how old any of them are. If they're in 7th grade, they can be any age, 11,12,13 even 14. Don't you people get it? It goes by grad year, period! You can keep bitching about it all you want but that is the bottom line. And just because a kid is older does not make him better. My son works extra hard and makes no excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're an idiot. You mean to say you would have no problem with your son playing a contact sport against a team where most of the kids are two feet taller and two years older, and their parents are teaching them to lie about their age? When really, you signed on to play one year up? Every other team has kids a similar size to yours except this one team who breads giants? No, that's not wrong at all. Clearly grade means nothing. Especially when all you people work the system and leave your kids back for sports. I am not knocking those left behind for academic reasons. It's all the other bozos. During years of puberty, these tournaments should be age based. This is too rough a sport. Yes, the older kid may "not be better" but he sure can wallop the crap out of the smaller kid. When you play age, you sort of know what you will get. When you play grade, you have no freaking clue. Saw an injury yesterday in MD where an age appropriate kid went against a kid 2 years older. What a disgrace. Play with kids your own size!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're an idiot. You mean to say you would have no problem with your son playing a contact sport against a team where most of the kids are two feet taller and two years older, and their parents are teaching them to lie about their age? When really, you signed on to play one year up? Every other team has kids a similar size to yours except this one team who breads giants? No, that's not wrong at all. Clearly grade means nothing. Especially when all you people work the system and leave your kids back for sports. I am not knocking those left behind for academic reasons. It's all the other bozos. During years of puberty, these tournaments should be age based. This is too rough a sport. Yes, the older kid may "not be better" but he sure can wallop the crap out of the smaller kid. When you play age, you sort of know what you will get. When you play grade, you have no freaking clue. Saw an injury yesterday in MD where an age appropriate kid went against a kid 2 years older. What a disgrace. Play with kids your own size!!

Like I said, cry and whine all you want. It is what it is. Deal with it, or don't play. I wish I had the $$$ to hold my kid back, he would be a monster!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is true, I believe our club does have it on file, that would explain why we didn't have to give one!! And, I totally agree, I think more tournaments need to do this!! It would be way safer for everyone!

My son went to dicks, without a BC on file, was never asked for one and played. He was legit, but nobody checked any rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares how old any of them are. If they're in 7th grade, they can be any age, 11,12,13 even 14. Don't you people get it? It goes by grad year, period! You can keep bitching about it all you want but that is the bottom line. And just because a kid is older does not make him better. My son works extra hard and makes no excuses.

He is 11, turning 12 this fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incorrect

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express 2020 Terps playing U13B at Summer Sizzle?!? This is the same team everyone talks about being # 2 behind Crush -shameless trophy chasing ? Get that they are 2020s so they technically can play A or B but their record should dictate what division they go in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So strange. He just had a birthday. Is having another one in the Fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. I suggest you only say that anonymously. Don't admit that in public. Ya weirdo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wrong. He just turned 12 last month

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express 2020 Terps playing U13B at Summer Sizzle?!? This is the same team everyone talks about being # 2 behind Crush -shameless trophy chasing ? Get that they are 2020s so they technically can play A or B but their record should dictate what division they go in.

Not #2 anymore they are fraying at the seams! afraid yo breath Crush air!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the record since you seem to know it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said, cry and whine all you want. It is what it is. Deal with it, or don't play. I wish I had the $$$ to hold my kid back, he would be a monster! [/quote]

-LOL. I suggest you only say that anonymously. Don't admit that in public. Ya weirdo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys please stop he turned 11 in may . That's a fact talk about teams not kids

Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard