BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 146 of 327 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are all a bunch of losers, they are 11 year old kids and you want to label certain kids as superstars , get a life. Have watched every team in the age group and not one team has a superstar. Some kids are at this point more advanced than others but you also have some kids playing 2020 age that should in fact be playing 2019 . If they played their correct age they would be good but in no way a superstar.Parents who believe their kid is a superstar let us know who you are but also include a birthdate so we have all the facts.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No it's not okay!!!! Same amount paid=same # of tourneys. No excuses

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
funny, Curcio played Jones this year already and beat them soundly... Jones just playes in a lower divsion. Both excellent run teams

Funny, if you don't think Jones has some f and f also you need to pull your head from the sand. And so on down the line team wise. Our best against Jones best would be a [lacrosse] of a scrimmage. We would take 3/4 probably. The real problem is the losing and I for one (and others) am tired of it. Tg just took National Draw.
Hello people. We are not the Best anymore. But you come on hear and boast that we won soundly. Pathetic. Who are trying to impress. Hmmm. I got it now. Wait till next yr I guess. More of the same.

Time to break both teams down, combine the real talent, put Jones at the helm and make a run at it, miles away right now.

So says the parent of a kid on Jones team who is dying to be on the top team.

Nah. Don't draw them into it. We're a disgrace. Parents ruining it. Some set we have telling girls what to do from sidelines. Pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cha Ching!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny, Curcio played Jones this year already and beat them soundly... Jones just playes in a lower divsion. Both excellent run teams
both are excellent coaches as well. Be happy if your child has either. Great role models great coaches!!!

Curcio a good coach? A good role model? Really?

Jones on the other hand is an excellent coach and I agree with a number of others when I say Jones is the better team.

You people are pathetic cowards . Curcio has been nothing but a good coach and person to these girls . Stop w the Jones has a better team not really even that close and everyone of those parents would move their kid up in a second . Go speak with your coach if you have no interest in moving up because I know for a fact not one of you have asked to stay down even if picked to move up , until you do that shut up, that being said you are most likely a TG parent so go back and watch your coaches kid play a whole game while yours sits on the bench.

Pathetic is your response. Why don't you try to offend some more people jackass.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny, if you don't think Jones has some f and f also you need to pull your head from the sand. And so on down the line team wise. Our best against Jones best would be a [lacrosse] of a scrimmage. We would take 3/4 probably. The real problem is the losing and I for one (and others) am tired of it. Tg just took National Draw. Hello people. We are not the Best anymore. But you come on hear and boast that we won soundly. Pathetic. Who are trying to impress. Hmmm. I got it now. Wait till next yr I guess. More of the same.

Time to break both teams down, combine the real talent, put Jones at the helm and make a run at it, miles away right now.

So says the parent of a kid on Jones team who is dying to be on the top team.

The arrogance of the Curcio parents is only matched by their stupidity.

I don't want to speak for this person but I'm sure they only mean f&f. Don't want to lumped in with them either. Frustrated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not like anyone's holding a gun to your head

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both are excellent coaches as well. Be happy if your child has either. Great role models great coaches!!!

Curcio a good coach? A good role model? Really?

Jones on the other hand is an excellent coach and I agree with a number of others when I say Jones is the better team.

You people are pathetic cowards . Curcio has been nothing but a good coach and person to these girls . Stop w the Jones has a better team not really even that close and everyone of those parents would move their kid up in a second . Go speak with your coach if you have no interest in moving up because I know for a fact not one of you have asked to stay down even if picked to move up , until you do that shut up, that being said you are most likely a TG parent so go back and watch your coaches kid play a whole game while yours sits on the bench.

This guy is the biggest fool. Go read some tg posts this tool has written. The more he opens his mouth the closer we get to figuring out who he is. He's all yours blue 2020 cur.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you can pay more also...some people are never happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to be a TG, because you have no idea how the registration is done. When you register, it gives you the age group and the fee for the whole age group. $800 for all tournaments for an age group, should be for all teams. Not 6 for some and 7 for others.

Your a real tool!! Grow up and get a life

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The F&F parents on the Curcio team are toxic telling stories about their other kids who did this and that and about CR and how they know everything about everything and they even know how to coach better that Curcio from the sidelines. When your part of the F&F money machine you get to say and do whatever you like. Just keep writing those checks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You morons in the 2020 age group should be moved to your own thread! Nobody, other than those posting, gives a crap about the immature rantings of you imbeciles! You are very disrepectful towards one another, and your kids seem to have a very bleak future, if this is how you behave. Get a life, your kids are only in 6th grade. Moderator, please step in!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to be a TG, because you have no idea how the registration is done. When you register, it gives you the age group and the fee for the whole age group. $800 for all tournaments for an age group, should be for all teams. Not 6 for some and 7 for others.

Your a real tool!! Grow up and get a life

Hey TOOL. You are arguing with a bunch of people. The poster was correct in saying that the younger age kids in 2020 for instance. The top two teams get one extra tournament. You need to get your scripts checked.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's never happened before. And I was not arguing with anyone. I asked a simple question, which of course is answered with wise [lacrosse] and rude responses. It's sad I've seen 8 year olds more mature then the "adults" on here. I'm pretty sure if it was your dollar you would surely have a different opinion! Have a nice life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No match , stop it you idiot. One kid controls 2020 and you struggled versus a weak elevate team. Plus as usual SS and CR won't play each other in pool play

if you believe that one kid controls a game versus m&d or skywalkers you're sadly mistaken, perhaps that's the problem with your blue team, your two superstars can't win a game alone

There are no superstars on the blue team. Good players they have some depth but no superstars on that team.

That's not what the superstar parents think

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ National Draw Champions! Once again TG no match for competition!

What age group? Because TG did very well in tournament. 2020 TG Black best in their age group. 2019, 2018, and 2016 all very strong teams.

your 2016 age has never won a tournament so strong is not exactly true, that being said they deserved to at least make the playoffs this year and fell victim to the nonsense goals against

2016 YJ BLUE National Stall Champions

the only good game all weekend in the 2016 age group would have been Tg black vs YJ, but it never happened. both went 4 - 0 in pool play. blame the schedule makers. weekend was a waste for these 2 teams. no competition....

The brackets were a joke, everyone knew that the winner of the "A" bracket would easily win the playoffs, there really were no competitive games in the finals other than 2019 game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps the threat of not playing in HS is the gun being held to ones head - we all know that there's tremendous pressure to play yj if the coach is a HS coach in your district

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No match , stop it you idiot. One kid controls 2020 and you struggled versus a weak elevate team. Plus as usual SS and CR won't play each other in pool play

if you believe that one kid controls a game versus m&d or skywalkers you're sadly mistaken, perhaps that's the problem with your blue team, your two superstars can't win a game alone

There are no superstars on the blue team. Good players they have some depth but no superstars on that team.

We are YJ parents, its not about the team its about my kid that why I have to sit with my earphones on to drown out the two faced parents I sit next to. I'm not 2 faced as long as I don't say anything

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are YJ parents, its not about the team its about my kid that why I have to sit with my earphones on to drown out the two faced parents I sit next to. I'm not 2 faced as long as I don't say anything

Send one of your faces to English class. WHAT??? Lol

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
2018 semi final game btw YJ18 and TG18 was a great game and to the talent that long island has is fun to watch. Congrats to both teams playing and the best thing all the kids know each other and respect each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps the threat of not playing in HS is the gun being held to ones head - we all know that there's tremendous pressure to play yj if the coach is a HS coach in your district

Difference makers, kids who truely help their HS teams win games play. Parents who have unrealistic views of their own kid's abilities are the ones who believe otherwise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Vgraz34
2018 semi final game btw YJ18 and TG18 was a great game and to the talent that long island has is fun to watch. Congrats to both teams playing and the best thing all the kids know each other and respect each other.

What a great game between two very good teams. Know many of the girls and parents from both teams, must say well done to all of them. Teams very even, glad it was so evenly contested that it went to OT, could have went either way, great job girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny, if you don't think Jones has some f and f also you need to pull your head from the sand. And so on down the line team wise. Our best against Jones best would be a [lacrosse] of a scrimmage. We would take 3/4 probably. The real problem is the losing and I for one (and others) am tired of it. Tg just took National Draw. Hello people. We are not the Best anymore. But you come on hear and boast that we won soundly. Pathetic. Who are trying to impress. Hmmm. I got it now. Wait till next yr I guess. More of the same.

See you at TG tryouts in August.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays YJ 2020 loves her coach and teamates. I do not get all the bashing that goes on of the parents and coaches and have to believe some of it is people from other clubs trying to start trouble. That being said my daughter has many friends from other clubs and I am friendly with many of their parents . I find it disgusting that adults feel the need to bash people behind their backs then be all friendly to their face . It is also a cowardly thing to do. These are 11 y. o. kids who's parents care enough about them to drive all over the east coast to get a chance to see their kid play the game. Yes many of us parents probably brag too much about our kids or believe they are better players than they really are but isn't that what parents are supposed to do. When you post all this nonsense about a kid, parent or coach think first do I really dislike this person that much to want to hurt them , also consider am I this much of a coward to be afraid to approach them directly if you have that big an issue with them .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays YJ 2020 loves her coach and teamates. I do not get all the bashing that goes on of the parents and coaches and have to believe some of it is people from other clubs trying to start trouble. That being said my daughter has many friends from other clubs and I am friendly with many of their parents . I find it disgusting that adults feel the need to bash people behind their backs then be all friendly to their face . It is also a cowardly thing to do. These are 11 y. o. kids who's parents care enough about them to drive all over the east coast to get a chance to see their kid play the game. Yes many of us parents probably brag too much about our kids or believe they are better players than they really are but isn't that what parents are supposed to do. When you post all this nonsense about a kid, parent or coach think first do I really dislike this person that much to want to hurt them , also consider am I this much of a coward to be afraid to approach them directly if you have that big an issue with them .

Seems most of the people are venting frustration with CR and the way she handles the age group, confronting other parents and teammates does nothing. Yeah go ahead and confront CR and see where that gets you. If you care about your kid traveling the east coast and playing the game, it's probably not a good idea confronting her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Vgraz34

Ummm ... These are two "B" teams. The talent was not remarkable at all. And the TG Purple team was a bunch of thugs. No talent, so swing sticks and throw considerable-sized bodies around. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Mr/Mrs. Anonymous

Just wondering where you are from and what team your daughter plays for. For swinging sticks and body checks that's the refs job to control it and put a stop to it. And yes it was the B teams who can beat most of the other teams, so what.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't confront her? I guess you can't play for any other club? You sound like such a moron. It amazes me the amount of $ this women takes from you all and you have no problems with it. News flash most of you are NOT going to get a return on investment. Your daughters are good lacrosse players because of themselves. They have to choose to be successful, and by the looks of it, most have them have. Its not CR that made them the players they are. Most of them don't play for her. It comical looking at the # of YJ teams in each bracket at National Draw. Why pay ridiculous amounts of money to play on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th best team? Wake up folks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did u ever think that regardless of the team, the girls just want to play. My daughter is exactly where she should be and no it's not one of the top teams. She's happy, playing well, making some great friends and is learning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't confront her? I guess you can't play for any other club? You sound like such a moron. It amazes me the amount of $ this women takes from you all and you have no problems with it. News flash most of you are NOT going to get a return on investment. Your daughters are good lacrosse players because of themselves. They have to choose to be successful, and by the looks of it, most have them have. Its not CR that made them the players they are. Most of them don't play for her. It comical looking at the # of YJ teams in each bracket at National Draw. Why pay ridiculous amounts of money to play on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th best team? Wake up folks.

Too funny that you are such a moron , YJ 3rd team have proven over the last few weeks to be better than most teams top teams and at least their 2 nd teams. Stop being so jeolous of CR , what program does your daughter play for and would they beat YJ 3 ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too funny that you are such a moron , YJ 3rd team have proven over the last few weeks to be better than most teams top teams and at least their 2 nd teams. Stop being so jeolous of CR , what program does your daughter play for and would they beat YJ 3 ?

Who has the 3rd team beaten? Give us some facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the YJ LEMMING-
A member of a crowd with no originality or voice of his own. One who speaks or repeats only what he has been told by CR. A tool. A cretin.

"Ya think he'll do it?"
"He's a lemming, he'll do anything CR tells him to do or say"

Source Urban Dictionary

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

$1200-1400 is a ridiculous amount of money? Really? It's not cheap and no I wouldn't want to [lacrosse] 1200 away, but to call this a ridiculous amount of money is absurd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Don't confront her? I guess you can't play for any other club? You sound like such a moron. It amazes me the amount of $ this women takes from you all and you have no problems with it. News flash most of you are NOT going to get a return on investment. Your daughters are good lacrosse players because of themselves. They have to choose to be successful, and by the looks of it, most have them have. Its not CR that made them the players they are. Most of them don't play for her. It comical looking at the # of YJ teams in each bracket at National Draw. Why pay ridiculous amounts of money to play on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th best team? Wake up folks.

$1200-1400 is a ridiculous amount of money? Really? It's not cheap and no I wouldn't want to [lacrosse] 1200 away, but to call this a ridiculous amount of money is absurd.

Its not 1200, once you factor hotel costs for 5 tournaments plus gas , tolls and eating out. Your more in the ball park of $3000

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I spend that much on a client lunch at Peter Lugers. $1400 is nothing at all if it makes your daughter happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I spend that much on a client lunch at Peter Lugers. $1400 is nothing at all if it makes your daughter happy.

Wow, nobody really cares. U pay $1400 for lunch now that's ridiculous! $ 1400 is nothing for daddy's little girl. Who is probably over indulged and has no sense of reality. Cause daddy will pay for it all. Did u also pay for her to get on the blue team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(I spend that much on a client lunch at Peter Lugers.) $1400 is nothing at all if it makes your daughter happy.

WOW I wish I was you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW you must be BIG TIME!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(I spend that much on a client lunch at Peter Lugers.) $1400 is nothing at all if it makes your daughter happy.

WOW I wish I was you

Wow! Can you "scholarship" us next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you loser

Like Reply Quote
Page 146 of 327 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 326 327
Quick Reply