BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for this weekend?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits 1
HB 2
Outlaws 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Predictions for this weekend?

Nice weather, a lot of lax, screaming parents, good refs/bad refs, parents wearing team pride from head to toe, and lotsa reasons why somebody won because they are playing with older kids. All of which that will be aired out here following the events completion, for several days. As for Lax predictions, who cares. The Bandits are the team to beat and will likely face the Badgers in the final. But new opponents are playing and might surprise one these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits 1
HB 2
Outlaws 3

Outlaws ducking lax fest. Wouldn't matter anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perfectly said.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits 1
HB 2
Outlaws 3

It's funny that if a group or team doesn't play in the Laxfest they are supposedly "ducking" it. I don't think they will care if they drop in your 3rd grade rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is doing the Tri- Star tournament next week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- HB
2- Bandits
3- Who Cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- HB
2- Bandits
3- Who Cares

you people need help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits 1
HB 2
Outlaws 3

Are you really trying to rank THIRD GRADE teams- You need some help, how about good luck to the 8-9 yr old KIDS hope you have FUN and LEARN something.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bandits are playing against a team that is half second graders...That should be some challenge for them...lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How often do teams in this age group practice?

Depends on the club or more the coach. We went pretty much non stop from October. The number one question to ask before you cut the check is to get the full schedule. Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game today in the A final. Lotsa of emotion, great play and in the end... Bandits won 6-3. Props to both clubs for putting on a great display of lax for 8 & 9s. Please no mudslinging nonsense. It's lacrosse and all those kids left it all on the field, as we should. Let's all sit back and enjoy this ride with our kids. Should be a fun to watch these rivals battle in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree - these two teams are lucky to have each other to battle - will be a lot of fun watching them grow! Great job boys and congrats to the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the Outlaws? How did they do at the Big Time Shootout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i hear the HB coaches have been sending out emails trying to recruit additional players mid summer season. Stay classy express!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny that the Bandits coaches have been doing the same thing. Specifically trying to recruit lefty attackmen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny that the Bandits coaches have been doing the same thing. Specifically trying to recruit lefty attackmen.

You are surprised that 91 and Express are recruiting? That's part of their business plan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get this, I hear...........................................

Really dude?

GET A F'ing LIFE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Then get a load of this....................................

You're a DB. Get an effing hobby because you have peaked my man, life has officially passed you by when you start posting " I know you are but what am I ?" responses on BOTC.

PS no dogs in the fight, stumbled along this one and could not give you a pass, you need to be cracked in the face to get back to reality.

That just happened, as you catch your breath and calm down realize I have helped you get your S together.

So before you start hacking out your awesome and witty reply, stop. Get a grip and reflect on what you are about to do.

You will thank me later, I promise, and you're welcome!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Then get a load of this....................................

You're a DB. Get an effing hobby because you have peaked my man, life has officially passed you by when you start posting " I know you are but what am I ?" responses on BOTC.

PS no dogs in the fight, stumbled along this one and could not give you a pass, you need to be cracked in the face to get back to reality.

That just happened, as you catch your breath and calm down realize I have helped you get your S together.

So before you start hacking out your awesome and witty reply, stop. Get a grip and reflect on what you are about to do.

You will thank me later, I promise, and you're welcome!

Holy psycho. "Cracked in the face"? With no dog in this fight that makes you a total loser or creeper trolling this board

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude. You have some serious issues. Get a life??? Look in the mirror and say it again. Really. You are F'n a strange dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's wrong with that? Actually a pretty smart idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is going into 4th grade and did not play travel lacrosse this year. We thought 3rd grade was too young to get involved. After reading some of the posts on here I'm not sure I'd ever want to get involved with this crew. It's really unbelievable what youth sports has become and how it brings out the absolute worst in people. How do we expect our children to grow up to be decent human beings when their role models are the furthest thing from decent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to say this "have no dog in this fight" guy,
But you sound like an idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is going into 4th grade and did not play travel lacrosse this year. We thought 3rd grade was too young to get involved. After reading some of the posts on here I'm not sure I'd ever want to get involved with this crew. It's really unbelievable what youth sports has become and how it brings out the absolute worst in people. How do we expect our children to grow up to be decent human beings when their role models are the furthest thing from decent?

Listen to me. I know it sounds like the majority, but it's minority. Without knowing much, the coaches of the Bandits and the HBs are NOT emailing kids and recruiting them. It's likely the opposite, parents are emailing them for their kid to get a look. Both of these teams will have 100+ kids trying out this year, they don't need to recruit. I would bet a $1 that those posts are not coming from Bandit or HB parents. Just people who have nothing better to do than throw nonsense out and see who responds. Travel lax is great for developing skills. Just find the right situation, ask a lot of questions and make sure your child wants to play 9 to 10 months of lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with all the independent and college showcases, and abundance of tournaments, these big LI clubs will become less and less important for recruiting purposes. You can just visit the schools you like at their own showcase and take it from there. Not having to be on one of these teams with all the political bs will be a nice option

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws lost to Manhasset. They won the following 3 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams did they play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who else played the Team Turnpike Team, kinda bs the tournament let them play in the 2023 bracket even though they had older players. they basically knocked out all the other teams from contention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2023 lost to Manhasset 032??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset32 team. 3 kids who were 6 feet tall at age 9 controlled the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and your point is what? Manhasset is one of the few towns that do things right. Always play in the appropriate division (usually A), and play by grade as required. They just happen to have a larger talent pool than almost everyone and play year round. Compare them to other teams that sandbag in B division to win games and you see MY point....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and your point is what? Manhasset is one of the few towns that do things right. Always play in the appropriate division (usually A), and play by grade as required. They just happen to have a larger talent pool than almost everyone and play year round. Compare them to other teams that sandbag in B division to win games and you see MY point....

The talent pool is strong, as is the coaching. But the average age of the boys is definitely several months older than on the teams they play due to holdbacks (mostly fall birthdays which should be in the older grade) and this really helps at the younger ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as long as its a grade based there is no discussion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players are talented but nothing to do with the Coaching. Coach is not that good. C+ at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are good but are definitely NOT the best Town Tournament Team around at that age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players are talented but nothing to do with the Coaching. Coach is not that good. C+ at best.

C+ why so generous. They have absolutely no idea what they're doing, scrubs.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Manhasset Team 32 2023 has to be one of, if not the best, town teams in this age group. They can beat any club team out there, except for the Bandits. And, I am sure they would give the Bandits a good game. They are not all hold backs either. I mean, I think they have a few November 2004 birthdays, but not all are held back. Every one of these kids is good. They have great stick skills and really good Lax IQ's at a very young age. I am not from the town so I don't really have a dog in this fight. Most of these kids have older brothers that play on an elite level, and fathers that played high level Div 1. Guys--this is Manhasset. They have been playing lacrosse there for over a hundred years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by tennesseejed
Manhasset Team 32 2023 has to be one of, if not the best, town teams in this age group. They can beat any club team out there, except for the Bandits. And, I am sure they would give the Bandits a good game. They are not all hold backs either. I mean, I think they have a few November 2004 birthdays, but not all are held back. Every one of these kids is good. They have great stick skills and really good Lax IQ's at a very young age. I am not from the town so I don't really have a dog in this fight. Most of these kids have older brothers that play on an elite level, and fathers that played high level Div 1. Guys--this is Manhasset. They have been playing lacrosse there for over a hundred years.

OK_- Thanks Manhasset Dad

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard