BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who cares? You are ALL losing site of what is important. Both sides sound rediculous! Maybe the adults should be looking to the kids as an example of how to act. Instead of arguing about which team is the best, you should have been paying attention to your kids. Yes, remember them? They were the ones out on the beach, in the pool, on the field, at the resteraunts, and guess what? They were all enjoying their time together! YES believe it or not both Smash kids and United kids were all having fun TOGETHER!! The parents here are the real issue. This is YOUTH lacrosse guys, come on, really!? These boys for the most part will continue to grow and play together for years to come regardless of what teams they play on. IF we are lucky enough. Let me put things in perspective for you ALL. They are KIDS!! If we are lucky the will grow to be HEALTHY, young men. Here are some names I know many of you have heard of, Nick Colleluori, Nate Greenberg, Thomas Napoli, Wyatt Klute, Steven Bartlett. If you don't know who they are look them up. Every day is a gift! Do you think it's important to their parents what youth lacrosse team they played on? Give it a rest! The things being said on here are disgusting. Look, we all watched this weekend, and ALL the kids played hard. Its the adults that are obsessing about it. The kids forgot about it the minute they stepped off the field and onto the beach. How about saying something positive once in a while. It looks pathetic for adults to feel better about themselves by putting down kids. Lead by example!

This is very well said. However, when these dads get possessed with the demon that makes them live thru their child's athletic accomplishments, they completely ignore the truly important points you brought up. It certainly sounds like that there are many dads in that category in this age.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How comes there isn't any talk about how the Rising Sons took the heart out of Team 91 2021? After losing to the Sons 6-3 they got smashed by Crabs. You could see the life leaving them as the Sons took the title. You knew 91 was going down bad to crabs after that beating by the Sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How comes there isn't any talk about how the Rising Sons took the heart out of Team 91 2021? After losing to the Sons 6-3 they got smashed by Crabs. You could see the life leaving them as the Sons took the title. You knew 91 was going down bad to crabs after that beating by the Sons.

I just do not think anyone thinks it is a big deal. They beat both teams on Saturday and had an off day on Sunday I suppose. What is to talk about? Why would we not talk about them beating both teams on Sat.? Because they all faired the same in the end. Not very interesting or worthy of talk if you ask me. Aside for the fact, they are 5th graders and have ways to grow and learn. I suspect they will remember the day on the beach with their families and teammates, more than the tournament- the way it should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reason there's no talk here is because this the 2022 thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reason there's no talk here is because this the 2022 thread.

eek eek eek

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Smash, Team 91 United, Igloo 2022, Team LI White, Express 2022....

How do these teams rank, and what are the other "best" club & town 2022 LI Teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do these teams rank, and what are the other "best" club & town 2022 LI Teams?

Thanks for opening Pandora's box with this group again. And now the 91 chest thumping will continue. Smash dads, please tell us how great your son's team is for the 800th time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Realistic view of this age group:
Smash and TLI are a lot closer than smash would lite to think.
Igloo is next. Then united. Then express. Although
United and express have closed the gap a lot with igloo.
Wouldn't be surprised if they beat them this summer.
Also the gap has closed on smash's dominance too.
This age group could be in for an exciting summer.
The rest of the teams-hdd, legacy, outlaws are no where
near these top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for opening Pandora's box with this group again. And now the 91 chest thumping will continue. Smash dads, please tell us how great your son's team is for the 800th time.

Smash Rules. 801

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
near these top teams.

Since TLI has some 5th graders on it I'm not sure it really qualifies for this age group and no one ever gets to see them play in any of the tournaments that the rest of the group plays in. United beat them at Hershey last year so not sure they are #2

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash Fogo is legit after that the team is average at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
near these top teams.

I agree. It's not a knock on TLI. In fact, I think their age based rather than grade based approach may be best given all the cheesy grade holding back that goes. But if we are looking at it from a grade perspective and TLI has 5th graders on the team then they should not be in the discussion with teams that have only 4th graders.

Since TLI has some 5th graders on it I'm not sure it really qualifies for this age group and no one ever gets to see them play in any of the tournaments that the rest of the group plays in. United beat them at Hershey last year so not sure they are #2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Graduating years are not age groups, being in 5th grade doesn't make you older then a 4th grade student, you could be a young 5th grader (10 year old) or an older 4th grader(10 year old), both the same age,when the parents decided on when to send them to school is the factor. I guess Stony Brook lax clash doesn't mean anything, TLI beat United twice, But that's OK rank them dead last because ranking a 2022 team is ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United beat them once. Igloo beat them a lot of times

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI 2022 white has NEVER played igloo, just like today's news, no facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saying that igloo beat United!! Not TLI. Calm down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People , these boys are in 4th grade. Are you serious. They are doing things that your older kids , if you have any , were probobly doing a year later if not more. Leave them alone and let them play. Remember that they listen while you talk .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People , these boys are in 4th grade. Are you serious. They are doing things that your older kids , if you have any , were probably doing a year later if not more. Leave them alone and let them play. Remember that they listen while you talk .

Couldn't agree more. These are the same parents that will burn these kids out by 7th grade. Just watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Realistic view of this age group:
near these top teams.

I agree. It's not a knock on TLI. In fact, I think their age based rather than grade based approach may be best given all the cheesy grade holding back that goes. But if we are looking at it from a grade perspective and TLI has 5th graders on the team then they should not be in the discussion with teams that have only 4th graders.

United has a fifth grader also so I guess they shoul be removed from the conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Realistic view of this age group:
near these top teams.

United has a fifth grader also so I guess they should be removed from the conversation.

Is this conversation based on the grade or the age of the players? If United is now considered a U11 team, not a U10 team since US Lacrosse does not currently break it down by single years, then having a 5th grader on the team is fair game if they were born on or after 9/1/2002... And that's the problem with the current format of two year blocks. US Lacrosse needs to get their act together and follow in the footsteps of travel soccer by having each age group representing separately, U9, U10, U11, etc... and each player has a photo ID that is presented to the officials before each game... This would end this whole debate and the playing fields would be level for all involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go visit the age verification thread. Good productive stuff going on in there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo lost to maryland cannons today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the Maryland Cannons are the 2021 Cannons Gold which finished in 4th in the NPYLL U11AA division. They are a very, very good team. I am surprised to see them competing in the U11A division of this tournament. I doubt there are any 2022 teams that could beat them with any consistency. This is the problem with single year teams being the younger part of the double year system.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is not that good. They live off the 2021 team's reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are going to be a jerk regarding 10 year old boys then at least be witty (def...witty: amusingly or ingeniously clever in conception or execution).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just being truthful is fine.

If you are going to be a jerk regarding 10 year old boys then at least be witty (def...witty: amusingly or ingeniously clever in conception or execution).

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I believe the Maryland Cannons are the 2021 Cannons Gold which finished in 4th in the NPYLL U11AA division. They are a very, very good team. I am surprised to see them competing in the U11A division of this tournament. I doubt there are any 2022 teams that could beat them with any consistency. This is the problem with single year teams being the younger part of the double year system.

Dback 2022 beat cannons 2021AA team in quarter finals of summer exposure. Dback 2022 lost in finals to a Bitmore 2021 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by MDlaxer

Dback 2022 beat cannons 2021AA team in quarter finals of summer exposure. Dback 2022 lost in finals to a Bitmore 2021 team.

Well run tournament and great competition in Maryland. Igloo parent here, if you are from LU and you have never come to Maryland for lacrosse, you should. Great competition and good sportsmanship. Our second year and win or lose we have great things to say about this tournament and the Maryland teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by MDlaxer

Dbacks 2022 are crazy good for a predominately 4th grade team. Kudos to them for getting so far against so many predominately 5th grade teams. I have a feeling they will be the measuring stick against which all other MD 2022 teams will be measured for many years to come. I just hope they are not picked apart by the Crabs or FCA or other clubs that are just in it for the attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dback 2022 is a all 4 grade team with one 2023 kid no play back 2021 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2022 teams played at Laxfest this weekend and how did they all do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash beat 32 in championship game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash wins over 32 on championship, 32 beat igloo who beat united,

1. Smash
2. 32
3. Igloo
4. United

For the time being but 32, igloo and united all played to within one goal or less...good competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on Prime Time 2022 located up in the Cross River NY area. We played in the Big time shootout tournament this past weekend and got beat very badly by Team Long Island twice. Once in pool play and again in the championship. From what I heard they killed everyone they played. Does anyone know anything about this team? I never saw them at any of the other tournaments my son played in. They were very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Smash
2. 32
3. Igloo
4. United

For the time being but 32, igloo and united all played to within one goal or less...good competition

Did not see all those teams in playoffs yesterday?!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Smash
2. 32
3. Igloo
4. United

Igloo, united and 32 were all in on bracket and united got eliminated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash clearly the best of the group.

32, Igloo and United are 2,3,4. And in no particuar order
One of those 3 should've been in Smash's bracket.

Since 91 runs tourney, 32 or Igloo would make the most sense.

Bottom line, the poise, marturity and skills that I watched from these 10 year old young men was mindblowing!
Awesome to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on Prime Time 2022 located up in the Cross River NY area. We played in the Big time shootout tournament this past weekend and got beat very badly by Team Long Island twice. Once in pool play and again in the championship. From what I heard they killed everyone they played. Does anyone know anything about this team? I never saw them at any of the other tournaments my son played in. They were very good.

Thats because the top 4th grade teams were playing at Laxfest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Smash
2. 32
3. Igloo
4. United

Igloo, united and 32 were all in on bracket and united got eliminated.

32 is called "Manhasset 32" - comprised entirely of kids from Manhasset, great showing by this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they are that good send down to maryland. We will give them everything they can handle.

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard