BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 47 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 46 47
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone else notice how easy 91 Extreme's and Orange's schedules are in our age group.

None of those brackets are easy. At least 2 or 3 solid A teams in every bracket.

Here are my predictions of the four teams to make playoffs. Extreme, Annapolis Hawks Green, Laxachusettes Black and 91 Orange.

Not 100% sure if Annapolis Hawks Green is their A team. Pretty sure an Annapolis Team beat Extreme earlier this year. As for 91 Orange its a cake walk till they run into Laxachusettes Black in Semi Finals where they will lose 8 to 4. Extreme will win in OT vs Hawks if this is their A team 7 to 6. Then Extreme wins it all vs Laxachusettes 8 to 5

Extreme gets smoked by Hawks or Laxachusettes, both of those teams are littered with reclassed kids. Extreme only has a hand full of holdbacks to compete.

Laxachusetts lost to LI Express North today, won't make playoffs unless Express North loses to True Lacrosse MI or Wantaugh (who they beat 14-5) at fl$.

I am sorry there is no way those Boston uni's with 2018 on their butts are the right age for 2018. You might be in the grade but last I say McHale lived in Minnesota some of those boys could have been his offspring. Seriously call it what you want but wth people.

I am now all in favor of birth certificate and grade based. If you are not of the age [lacrosse]. Play up a grade with your same age. get to HS then all bets are off only if you are on a Varisty tem if still grde based same grade and Age applies.

Good on you North

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are scores posted anywhere?

Just on the wall at the tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else notice how easy 91 Extreme's and Orange's schedules are in our age group.

None of those brackets are easy. At least 2 or 3 solid A teams in every bracket.

Here are my predictions of the four teams to make playoffs. Extreme, Annapolis Hawks Green, Laxachusettes Black and 91 Orange.

Not 100% sure if Annapolis Hawks Green is their A team. Pretty sure an Annapolis Team beat Extreme earlier this year. As for 91 Orange its a cake walk till they run into Laxachusettes Black in Semi Finals where they will lose 8 to 4. Extreme will win in OT vs Hawks if this is their A team 7 to 6. Then Extreme wins it all vs Laxachusettes 8 to 5

Extreme gets smoked by Hawks or Laxachusettes, both of those teams are littered with reclassed kids. Extreme only has a hand full of holdbacks to compete.

Extreme wins it all. Beat Hawks in semi final game which should have been final. Then Smoked Jesters Black in finals. Jesters Black beat 91 Orange in regular play to advance and play Team Michigan who beat Express North in regular play to advance out of their division. Amazing thing is Wantagh and Team Michigan tied and Express North beat Wantagh pretty easily. Guess that's why you play the games.

Great tournament. Only issue is the teams from Boston and their kids being 2 years older. Boys do talk on the field coaches and they dont BS like the parents. Its a shame you need to bring kids that are 16 to play kids that are 13 and 14 kids years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team Michigan was older ask one kid and he said he was 15

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take if from an ex extreme players parent you do not get better playing for Sal in a limited role. You get better by playing the best and being the player who they want to get the ball too

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sal is very difficult to play for- be-littles the kids. Lose a game and he screams at the team in private. Has ruin a few of his players instead of building them up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For ruining players sure seems to be winning a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Extreme wins it all. Beat Hawks in semi final game which should have been final. Then Smoked Jesters Black in finals. Jesters Black beat 91 Orange in regular play to advance and play Team Michigan who beat Express North in regular play to advance out of their division. Amazing thing is Wantagh and Team Michigan tied and Express North beat Wantagh pretty easily. Guess that's why you play the games.

Great tournament. Only issue is the teams from Boston and their kids being 2 years older. Boys do talk on the field coaches and they dont BS like the parents. Its a shame you need to bring kids that are 16 to play kids that are 13 and 14 kids years old.

Agree with most of what you said above, take exception that the Hawks should have been in Final. The teams in the finals won their way there. Jesters Black earned their way to that game. Won 5 games in a row to get there. Beat the team who everyone calls the number 3 team on LI in 2018 in 91 Orange rather convincingly 6-3. In a game that Orange played so dirty, they had double the amount of penalties than goals. Then they had to go play and beat that True Michigan Team with absurdly older, bigger kids. No excuses here on the final result, Extreme won handily. Point is, Jesters Black earned that trip to the finals, regardless of the outcome. Best of luck the rest of the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So how did your predictions work out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree with most of what you said above, take exception that the Hawks should have been in Final. The teams in the finals won their way there. Jesters Black earned their way to that game. Won 5 games in a row to get there. Beat the team who everyone calls the number 3 team on LI in 2018 in 91 Orange rather convincingly 6-3. In a game that Orange played so dirty, they had double the amount of penalties than goals. Then they had to go play and beat that True Michigan Team with absurdly older, bigger kids. No excuses here on the final result, Extreme won handily. Point is, Jesters Black earned that trip to the finals, regardless of the outcome. Best of luck the rest of the summer.

Look, yes Jesters won their division and playoffs. But if seeding was done in the correct way Hawks and Extreme should have been on opposite sides to meet in finals. We do know the way the tournament was setup that 91 Extreme and Orange were supposed to meet in finals. I dont know how Team Michigan beat Express North. Wantagh and team Michigan tied 3 to 3. While Express North handled Wantagh easily. An amazing day by all with a bunch of surprises. Jesters did impress and did handle 91 Orange to my surprise. Good luck to all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never thought Laxachusettes would lose to Express North. Then never thought Michigan team would beat Express North. Also didn't think 91 Orange would lose to Jesters after they spanked them at Shamrock (I believe) But I don't think I did that badly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never thought Laxachusettes would lose to Express North. Then never thought Michigan team would beat Express North. Also didn't think 91 Orange would lose to Jesters after they spanked them at Shamrock (I believe) But I don't think I did that badly.

Laxachuaettes and Michigan teams were no way 14 years old. Express North was best 2018 team who didn't get to playoffs. Jesters lost in Shamrock to 91 orange 6 3. Same score they beat them by yesterday. Spanking would not be accurate description of either game. Lots of great 2018 and alleged 2018 teams in this tournament. Unfortunately none of them in same class as Extreme.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ergo... stop making predictions, since it's clearly not a skill of yours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Top 10

Extreme
Terps
Jesters (Black)
91 Orange
Outlaws Black
fl$
Tribe
Team LI (Red)
Vipers
Wolverines

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Extrem wins it all again Beat Annapolis 8-2 beat Jesters 9-0
Jesters were allowed only 2 shots on goal 91 extrene on another level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Extrem wins it all again Beat Annapolis 8-2 beat Jesters 9-0
Jesters were allowed only 2 shots on goal 91 extrene on another level

It was 8 0 but rest is accurate. Hit one pipe and goalie made maybe 2 or 3 more saves. Jesters were never on offence. Extreme controlled game. Best team at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[
Not 100% sure if Annapolis Hawks Green is their A team. Pretty sure an Annapolis Team beat Extreme earlier this year. As for 91 Orange its a cake walk till they run into Laxachusettes Black in Semi Finals where they will lose 8 to 4. Extreme will win in OT vs Hawks if this is their A team 7 to 6. Then Extreme wins it all vs Laxachusettes 8 to 5 [/quote]

Extreme gets smoked by Hawks or Laxachusettes, both of those teams are littered with reclassed kids. Extreme only has a hand full of holdbacks to compete. [/quote]

Great tournament. Only issue is the teams from Boston and their kids being 2 years older. Boys do talk on the field coaches and they dont BS like the parents. Its a shame you need to bring kids that are 16 to play kids that are 13 and 14 kids years old. [/quote]

Agree with most of what you said above, take exception that the Hawks should have been in Final. The teams in the finals won their way there. Jesters Black earned their way to that game. Won 5 games in a row to get there. Beat the team who everyone calls the number 3 team on LI in 2018 in 91 Orange rather convincingly 6-3. In a game that Orange played so dirty, they had double the amount of penalties than goals. Then they had to go play and beat that True Michigan Team with absurdly older, bigger kids. No excuses here on the final result, Extreme won handily. Point is, Jesters Black earned that trip to the finals, regardless of the outcome. Best of luck the rest of the summer. [/quote]
Look, yes Jesters won their division and playoffs. But if seeding was done in the correct way Hawks and Extreme should have been on opposite sides to meet in finals. We do know the way the tournament was setup that 91 Extreme and Orange were supposed to meet in finals. I dont know how Team Michigan beat Express North. Wantagh and team Michigan tied 3 to 3. While Express North handled Wantagh easily. An amazing day by all with a bunch of surprises. Jesters did impress and did handle 91 Orange to my surprise. Good luck to all. [/quote]

I agree with 91 having teams in opposite brackets. They should not have to play each other before championship if they are both lucky enough to make it that far. Lot of good team. Hawks were not in toughest bracket. Michigan, Laxachusettes and Express North were top teams that beat each other!Any one of them could have made to finals if brackets done differently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Top 10

Extreme
Terps
Jesters (Black)
91 Orange
Outlaws Black
fl$
Tribe
Team LI (Red)
Vipers
Wolverines

Drop Outlaws Black below Tribe and your spot on. Tribe tied them and then beat them at Forsberg in finals. So would give the edge to Tribe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Extreme gets smoked by Hawks or Laxachusettes, both of those teams are littered with reclassed kids. Extreme only has a hand full of holdbacks to compete. [/quote]

Great tournament. Only issue is the teams from Boston and their kids being 2 years older. Boys do talk on the field coaches and they dont BS like the parents. Its a shame you need to bring kids that are 16 to play kids that are 13 and 14 kids years old. [/quote]

Agree with most of what you said above, take exception that the Hawks should have been in Final. The teams in the finals won their way there. Jesters Black earned their way to that game. Won 5 games in a row to get there. Beat the team who everyone calls the number 3 team on LI in 2018 in 91 Orange rather convincingly 6-3. In a game that Orange played so dirty, they had double the amount of penalties than goals. Then they had to go play and beat that True Michigan Team with absurdly older, bigger kids. No excuses here on the final result, Extreme won handily. Point is, Jesters Black earned that trip to the finals, regardless of the outcome. Best of luck the rest of the summer. [/quote]
Look, yes Jesters won their division and playoffs. But if seeding was done in the correct way Hawks and Extreme should have been on opposite sides to meet in finals. We do know the way the tournament was setup that 91 Extreme and Orange were supposed to meet in finals. I dont know how Team Michigan beat Express North. Wantagh and team Michigan tied 3 to 3. While Express North handled Wantagh easily. An amazing day by all with a bunch of surprises. Jesters did impress and did handle 91 Orange to my surprise. Good luck to all. [/quote]

I agree with 91 having teams in opposite brackets. They should not have to play each other before championship if they are both lucky enough to make it that far. Lot of good team. Hawks were not in toughest bracket. Michigan, Laxachusettes and Express North were top teams that beat each other!Any one of them could have made to finals if brackets done differently. [/quote]

Two of the three teams you mention were not made up of 13 and 14 year olds. That might have been the toughest bracket of the tournament. Cant forget HOS Black and Tribe were also in same bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Extreme should have been playing up at Lax fest. If they want to be an extreme team they should play up they have enough reclassified players that they would be playing age appropriate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Extreme should have been playing up at Lax fest. If they want to be an extreme team they should play up they have enough reclassified players that they would be playing age appropriate

If reclass players on teams means you should play up, I saw about 12 teams that need to go then. Extreme was far from the biggest team there. Honestly, the two teams in finals may have been two smallest in 8th grade A!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe every team should play up and then all the 2018's can play each other in the 2017 bracket....lol the tournament had an A and B division and they played in the A division where they should.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was the same case last year, as they sent one player to the hospital and severely injured several players on the top 2 LI teams. I guess it makes sense that SL is looking to bring them into the 91 family, big, fast and overly aggressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comment about Extreme getting smoke is a ridiculous statement, yes they won the laxfest but if people would read the board before making such bizarre statements, they would have realized the Exteme and already beaten Laxachussettes twice the week before. Some people are just writing cr@p to illicit a response and stir things up.

I'm not involved with Extreme but I will admit that they are solid team and always a great team to play against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The extreme stinks. and lots of loud fat dads living through there kids. Ridiculous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not extreme parent here but what I can see parents were very nice when they played our team. as for the Extreme team they will be very hard to beat... they have great face off player, middies are all fast and can shoot with both hands......... Attack is solid
and their defense has the one of the best players I have ever saw at this age bracket add 2 top Goalies in the age bracket and that will make them very hard to beat/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If reclass players on teams means you should play up, I saw about 12 teams that need to go then. Extreme was far from the biggest team there. Honestly, the two teams in finals may have been two smallest in 8th grade A!

That's a true statement, and Extreme on a whole was a lot bigger. JB on average the smallest A team in 2018, got to finals on grit and hard play. Took it to that absurdly older Michigan team with pure heart and skill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe every team should play up and then all the 2018's can play each other in the 2017 bracket....lol the tournament had an A and B division and they played in the A division where they should.

Well, lets be honest, many of the Kids "should" be 2017's and on the out of state teams it could be 2016's. The other team that was in the finals is 100% 2018 legit by age and grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters & 91 orange 3 , 91 orange beat jesters in shamrock &
Halloween havoc & twice in obll , first time jesters beat 91 orange congrats jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters & 91 orange 3 , 91 orange beat jesters in shamrock &
Halloween havoc & twice in obll , first time jesters beat 91 orange congrats jesters

Very evenly matched teams. The first one to 6 goals usually wins between these two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone playing in the Tri Star Lax Clash this coming weekend at Mitchell Field?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the tristar lax clash schedule??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the tristar lax clash schedule??

It's like the OBLL,.....you will get Friday night!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone playing in the Tri Star Lax Clash this coming weekend at Mitchell Field?

yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
terps playing but a bunch of boys will be at Jake reed...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolverines are playing too - any teams other than Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the excuses are all ready starting -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would 3D have an event but send there 3D Select Canada team to this tournament? Why wouldn't they be at Jake Reed? Thought the 3D event was for graduating years 2016 and 2017. Am I wrong?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many kids going to 205 , some jake reed , all $ making for the 2018
Level , next year the year to go . Oh well $ making event for 2018 level not the 2017 level . Play with who you have terps have 32 players on there team . No excuses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't believe that is an excuse, just stating facts. They will play with what they have, they always do and those players will work extra hard to win.

Page 40 of 47 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard