BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 47 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 46 47
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Why didn't they play in the U15AA division?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 Orange 2018 had a great showing down in Maryland this weekend - went 6-0 and won U15 A division - way to represent Long Island lacrosse

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by VaLaxDad
Why didn't they play in the U15AA division?
Team 91 Orange 2018 had a great showing down in Maryland this weekend - went 6-0 and won U15 A division - way to represent Long Island lacrosse

because they are a U14 team and the #2 team in their own organization and unlike many other areas of the country LI 2018 teams are U14 not U14 - don't be a hater

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Outlaws 2017 team even being discussed on 2018 page?

Because they just won the 2018 division. Look up a couple of posts and you will see it.

Get your info correct. They beat the Terps who were playing up in the 2017 JV division.

JV is not the 2017 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No disrespect here, but was the 2018 Tribe team that played at fl$ the same team with the same kids that played at Forsberg? Seems liked they killed it at Forsberg and struggled a bit at fl$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No disrespect here, but was the 2018 Tribe team that played at fl$ the same team with the same kids that played at Forsberg? Seems liked they killed it at Forsberg and struggled a bit at fl$.

Same team. They are very good team. Much tougher schedule at fl$ and Laxfest.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same team went 2 and 2. They lost to the Express North which is really the old 365 Super Stars and Jesters Black both good teams. Express North made it to finals. Wouldn't say they struggled just a bit unlucky. If you watched the Jesters game Tribe must of dominated possession 3 to 1 and kept hitting post or missing open shots. Jesters capitalized on their opportunities. Second half was a much tighter game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same team. They are very good team. Much tougher schedule at fl$ and Laxfest.

Thanks, very strong team to be able to compete against travel clubs. Best of luck the rest of the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The following response is from a Parent of a Jesters Black 2018 Player:

To be fair to the Wantagh Tribe, they are a good team. My son has played against them on Town and School Lacrosse Teams. The program does a nice job keeping the kids that play together in school, playing the summer.

With that said, it seems this poster has implied that the Tribe should have won the game against the Jesters. I find this response to be somewhat odd when the final score was 10-2 in favor of the Jesters. The Tribe were kept scoreless in the first half, and, to be clear, they hit ONE crossbar on an excellent shot by a dodging midfielder from the top of the box. Also, what makes the poster believe that if the shots, that were off target, were on the goal, then they would have been goals.

To say that the Jesters were lucky to win the game would be unfair to the Jesters players and a disservice to the Wantagh Tribe players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same team went 2 and 2. They lost to the Express North which is really the old 365 Super Stars and Jesters Black both good teams. Express North made it to finals. Wouldn't say they struggled just a bit unlucky. If you watched the Jesters game Tribe must of dominated possession 3 to 1 and kept hitting post or missing open shots. Jesters capitalized on their opportunities. Second half was a much tighter game.

Too bad they don't give points for missing open shots and getting close to getting it in the net.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad they don't give points for missing open shots and getting close to getting it in the net.

Game was 10-2 vs the Jesters. That's a lot posts. Tribe is a nice B team and can compete with some A teams. Just lock off their two threats and you'll do well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair to the Wantagh Tribe, they are a good team. My son has played against them on Town and School Lacrosse Teams. The program does a nice job keeping the kids that play together in school, playing the summer.

With that said, it seems this poster has implied that the Tribe should have won the game against the Jesters. I find this response to be somewhat odd when the final score was 10-2 in favor of the Jesters. The Tribe were kept scoreless in the first half, and, to be clear, they hit ONE crossbar on an excellent shot by a dodging midfielder from the top of the box. Also, what makes the poster believe that if the shots, that were off target, were on the goal, then they would have been goals.

To say that the Jesters were lucky to win the game would be unfair to the Jesters players and a disservice to the Wantagh Tribe players.

Tribe is a very good team, but poster above is on target. While, the tribe had some extended time with the ball, they just passed it around the outside and took very low percentage shots. Jesters defense and goalie shut them out in the 1st half and Jesters offense scored early and often. To give a more clear picture of the game, many of the Jester players that started that game did not play much, or in some cases any, of the second half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Game was 10-2 vs the Jesters. That's a lot posts. Tribe is a nice B team and can compete with some A teams. Just lock off their two threats and you'll do well.

Jester parent here too. Wantagh Tribe is solid team and give them credit for always playing in the A brackets. They certainly belong there. You get better by playing the best competition!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jester parent here too. Wantagh Tribe is solid team and give them credit for always playing in the A brackets. They certainly belong there. You get better by playing the best competition!

Right on point!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great post, well thought out, well written and sounds like it was on target - but I also understand the tribe poster, I myself was a couple of pipes and wide shots away from Jennifer Aniston but Brad Pitt capitalized on his opportunities and I didn't...but it was close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny because Jesters Black parents seem to use the same excuses when they lose a game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny because Jesters Black parents seem to use the same excuses when they lose a game

I've never seen hit 9 posts , shoulda won excuse before. You saying not original ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not affiliated with either the Jesters or Tribe. No one said the jesters were Lucky. they just said that the Jesters Capitalized on their opportunities and the Tribe didn't by missing the net or hitting posts. The poster didn't say the Tribe would have won. Two very good teams seen both play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true, we lost to BBL at fl$. Not because of the pipes the kids hit, because the other team scored more goals and played better that day. Sound familiar?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've never seen hit 9 posts , shoulda won excuse before. You saying not original ?

Stop your nonsense. I don't recall any Jesters Black parent making any excuses. Please refer me to those posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any want to restart the the top 2018 teams topic?
All teams or LI only?
Recent scores to support ranking please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Extreme: Beat Terps in Platinum very good game
Terps:Barely lost to Extreme and beat Dukes one of the best teams
fl$: until they play each other interchangeable with 91 Orange
91 Orange:
Jesters Black: Beat Wantagh at fl$
Wantagh: Beat Wolverines and Outlaws at Forsberg
Outlaws Black: beat Wolverines at Forsberg
Wolverines: Lost to both Wantagh and Outlaws
Vipers
Tomahawks
Checkmate Sharks
Piranhas
True Blue
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green

This is based on opinion and recent scores. It will change as season goes on. All teams match up differently vs each other. Cant include Team LI because they are mixed 2017/2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams or LI only?

Top 10 Long Island only

Extreme
Terps
91 orange
Jesters Black
Vipers
Outlaws Black
fl$
Tribe
Wolverines
TLI Red

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Etreme
Terps
Team LI for LI

Madlax and crabs from Maryland

Dukes from Philly

Laxachusets not bad either based upon what I saw last weekend.

West coast Stars South good, north not as much.

Extreme beat terps by one in overtime this weekend and so they get edge.

Terps went one and one with Dukes so they are a push.

Terps will see madlax this weekend at Dukes tourny.

crabs always good.

Team LI--terps played a few weeks back in a 5 Quarter scrimage and won, but they are always tough...

These teams are always competitive and I think can beat each other on any given day.

After this above group, I think teams like jesters, Mesa Fresh and a few others are all competitive but not quite on the AA level...

Just opinion, nothing more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams or LI only?

Get a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange:
Vipers
Tomahawks
Checkmate Sharks
Piranhas
True Blue
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green

This is based on opinion and recent scores. It will change as season goes on. All teams match up differently vs each other. Cant include Team LI because they are mixed 2017/2018

Looks good except 91 orange killed fl$ in fall. Far from interchangeable. Giving that team way too much credit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange:
Vipers
Tomahawks
Checkmate Sharks
Piranhas
True Blue
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green

Looks good except 91 orange killed fl$ in fall. Far from interchangeable. Giving that team way too much credit.

Didnt know 91 Orange and fl$ played. Was it a tournament? or OBLL. I dont put much into OBLL. When titles are on the line at tournaments I count those wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams or LI only?

Top 10 Long Island only

Extreme
Terps
91 orange
Jesters Black
Vipers
Outlaws Black
fl$
Tribe
Wolverines
TLI Red

Tribe just beat Outlaws Black. Who have the Vipers played and beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Only

91 Extreme
LIE Terps
91 Orange
fl$
Jesters Black
Vipers
Outlaws Black
LIE Wolverines
Tribe
TLI - Red
Tomahawks
Legacy “B”
Checkmate
91 White
LIE Piranhas
True Blue
Legacy “A”
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green
Threshers
Recon
Dune Dawgs
Millon
Hitman
Lax Warriors
91 Stampede

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange:
Vipers
Tomahawks
Checkmate Sharks
Piranhas
True Blue
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green

Didnt know 91 Orange and fl$ played. Was it a tournament? or OBLL. I dont put much into OBLL. When titles are on the line at tournaments I count those wins.

Shamrock shootout. Beat down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Only

91 Extreme
LIE Terps
91 Orange
fl$
Jesters Black
Vipers
Outlaws Black
LIE Wolverines
Tribe
TLI - Red
Tomahawks
Legacy “B”
Checkmate
91 White
LIE Piranhas
True Blue
Legacy “A”
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green
Threshers
Recon
Dune Dawgs
Millon
Hitman
Lax Warriors
91 Stampede

Again Tribe beat both Outlaws Black and Wolverines within the past two weeks at Forsberg. Beat Outlaws in the finals of their own tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange:
Vipers
Tomahawks
Checkmate Sharks
Piranhas
True Blue
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green

Find it interesting that I provide head to head results and people still put teams that got beat by another team ahead of said team. These results are only a week or so out. I missed a few teams but don't have much info on them and have not seen them play. Will definitely rank 91 Orange over fl$ because they played head to head and Orange beat them pretty easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Long Island Only

91 Extreme
LIE Terps
91 Orange
fl$
Jesters Black
Vipers
Outlaws Black
LIE Wolverines
Tribe
TLI - Red
Tomahawks
Legacy “B”
Checkmate
91 White
LIE Piranhas
True Blue
Legacy “A”
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green
Threshers
Recon
Dune Dawgs
Millon
Hitman
Lax Warriors
91 Stampede

Did someone actually rank the top 26 teams on LI?? Are we just namimg as many teams as posiible?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Only

91 Extreme
LIE Terps
91 Orange
fl$
Jesters Black
Vipers
Outlaws Black
LIE Wolverines
Tribe
TLI - Red
Tomahawks
Legacy “B”
Checkmate
91 White
LIE Piranhas
True Blue
Legacy “A”
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green
Threshers
Recon
Dune Dawgs
Millon
Hitman
Lax Warriors
91 Stampede

Seen most of these teams and it looks about right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams or LI only?

Top 10 Long Island only

Extreme
Terps
91 orange
Jesters Black
Vipers
Outlaws Black
fl$
Tribe
Wolverines
TLI Red

Tribe just beat Outlaws Black. Who have the Vipers played and beat?

Have beaten the Outlaws and split with Jesters. Also beat the Tomahawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange:
Vipers
Tomahawks
Checkmate Sharks
Piranhas
True Blue
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green

Find it interesting that I provide head to head results and people still put teams that got beat by another team ahead of said team. These results are only a week or so out. I missed a few teams but don't have much info on them and have not seen them play. Will definitely rank 91 Orange over fl$ because they played head to head and Orange beat them pretty easily.

you provide head to head results and people still have their own opinions, imagine the nerve. Spain is the number one team in the world rankings and Chile is number 15, Chile won today but I bet when the new world rankings come out Spain will still be ahead of them. these lists are the single most subjective things in the world. And I have terps rated higher then extreme because they were ahead for most of the game.....lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Only

91 Extreme
LIE Terps
91 Orange
fl$
Jesters Black
Vipers
Outlaws Black
LIE Wolverines
Tribe
TLI - Red
Tomahawks
Legacy “B”
Checkmate
91 White
LIE Piranhas
True Blue
Legacy “A”
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green
Threshers
Recon
Dune Dawgs
Millon
Hitman
Lax Warriors
91 Stampede

Seen most of these teams and it looks about right

Just naming I assume. Because a few of these teams should consider combining talent to be more competitive. e.g. 91 White & Stampede.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange:
Vipers
Tomahawks
Checkmate Sharks
Piranhas
True Blue
Outlaws Silver
Jesters Green

you provide head to head results and people still have their own opinions, imagine the nerve. Spain is the number one team in the world rankings and Chile is number 15, Chile won today but I bet when the new world rankings come out Spain will still be ahead of them. these lists are the single most subjective things in the world. And I have terps rated higher then extreme because they were ahead for most of the game.....lol

Chile has a youth lax team? If not.....st#u

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of these teams are playing this weekend in the LI lax Fest so let's see how they do and where they stand in the end. And as far as the Threshers are ranked they beat a lot of those teams listed above them as did other teams on the list so I would look at actual games and scores and then make a list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's fun to play around with these rankings, but these days are fading fast. Many of the boys on these teams will be trust into the recruiting game very shortly, if it hasn't begun already. No longer all fun and games, but another exciting chapter nonetheless. Point is, many kids on the teams listed above will have plenty of opportunity to play in college if they so desire. Each kids journey and destination will be different. I for one wish them all well. This class of 2018 is full of talent and will represent Strong Island Lacrosse well at the collegiate level...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do Dune Dawgs have a 2018 team anymore ? I thought that fell apart .

Page 38 of 47 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard